When you are judging on a primetime show on the telly, you need to have your wits about you. img.emoji { He wanted to bring me back in the middle of the last series, but I thought it would be odd with five judges.". single. 19/10/08 - 19:19 in The X Factor #1. X Factor's Louis Walsh Slams And Blames Gary Barlow For Possible Exit There could be a strong possibility that the current series of the X Factor may be the last time we see Louis Walsh telling all the acts: "You look like a popstar, you sound like a popstar, you ARE a popstar" following reports that the veteran judge is considering quitting and its all Gary Barlow's fault! The pair are famously good friends - anyone who's seen them dissolving into fits of giggles on the show will know that. The entertainment manager and talent . After years of having virtually no communication, it looked like Ronan and Louis relationship was on the mend in 2008. Oh and only raid the free bar after you have done a suitable amount of head nodding and you sound like a popstar -ing. Everyone loves a security blanket. . Between 1890 and 1910, 75 strikes saw workers killed, for a total toll of 308 deaths. Why does hearing Louis Walsh say You look like a popstar, you sound like a popstar! for the thousandth time always bring a smile to a fans face? Lol! When you are judging on a primetime show on the telly, you need to have your wits about you. It only took a matter of minutes for the fun-loving singer to mimic The X Factor favourite on the launch of girls' new BBC programme. Stacey Solomon has confirmed she is pushing her wedding to Joe Swash back after the couple announced they were expecting their second baby together. "I couldn't help them with their hair, makeup, all those things.". Honestly he does my head in when he says that. After an incredible 13 years on The X Factor, last week, Irish judge Louis Walsh sensationally quit the show, admitting he thinks the format is ready for a change.Now, with rumours whirling about who will replace him, pop superstar Robbie Williams is favourite in line. whenever anybody over the age of 35 (usually female) attempts to dance. As well as two-year-old son Rex with Joe, Stacey is also a proud mum to Zachary, 13, and Leighton, nine. Access Hours: Someone said I look and sound like a popstar I owe my career to a horse. Little Mix The Search continues next Saturday on BBC One. The 62-year-old entertainment manager - who has starred on the show since it began in 2004 - is said to be facing the axe from the. Login; Sign Up; Louis Walsh-1 comments. Zachary SolomonRex Toby Francis Swash Discover and play over 265 million music tracks. Louis Walsh will shuffle in his seat and play with his pen while muttering the immortal words "You look like a pop star, you sound like a pop star, you ARE a pop star" and of course the "You remind me of a young.." insert any famous pop star from old here, I think he even told a singer they reminded him of a young Lenny Henry once? As she told Rosie that she had "the full package", she soon broke out into a Louis Walsh impersonation. 0. As she told Rosie that she had "the full package", she soon broke out into a To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. For nearly 20 years, Louis Walsh has been the staple face of Saturday night family television. "Pop impresario" Louis Walsh, who was behind the hit Irish bands Boyzone and Westlife, will audition . Oct 25, 2021. The series was hosted by Davina McCall, with the performances judged by Pete Waterman, Louis Walsh and Geri Halliwell.