They never had that problem. Im ready to have it. On January, 15, 1995, Awaiting sentencing in the city jail on Rikers Island, Tupac gave an exclusive interview to Kevin Powell for Vibe magazine. We charge advertisers instead of our readers. After passing through a series of checkpoints and metal detectors, I reached a dingy white conference room in the same building where Tupac was being held on $3 million bail. I mean Im used on every level. Support us by whitelisting our site. I was concerned for him. Soon as she finished that-just enough to get me solid, rock-hard-we got off the dance floor. Im not a fucking journalist? "We all black and everythingbut I'm not talking about division. I had just beeped the buzzer and said I was coming upstairs. They gave me that job. And half of the Panther element. 3) Howard Roark 4) Benny Goodman 12) Who wrote the play "Long Day's Journey Into Night"? Already whitelisted us? Until I Get My Nagasaki, We Can't Have Peace" An unearthed interview with a chilling quote from Tupac reveals just how bent on revenge against Puffy he was. When it turns gray, click the refresh icon that has appeared next to it or click the button below to continue. You sound like youre saying the opposite now. So thats who I was kicking with-I got close to them. That Thug Life shit;I did it, I put in my work, I laid it down. Nothing can faze me. So thats why she was a Black Panther. The Sun the board highlighting your education . So that is my truth. Tell your friends about new releases from SZA, Rot Ken, Scorey, Bree Runway, and Alkaline. The Tupac that would stand by and let dishonorable things happen is dead. I didnt feel nothing. So I was doing this type of stuff, rapping for guys and getting paid. It was, like, Ooh, motherfucker, ooh, aah-they were kicking hard. I mean, she called me, and shes on her way. But I wasnt thinking about her no second time. Thats what that was We have to be more realistic about our enemies. I got up, because the nigga sounded sick. If I get killed, I want people to get every drop. Of that stature. How do you feel after everything youve been through these past few weeks? Before the interview even starts,VIBEinclude an editors note that explains the intense climate within the hip hop community at the time. We was asking with the Civil Rights Movement. These are the two 911 calls of two neighbors in the area of Nicolas Canyon Road that were used during the trial of Tory Lanez. You may have to select a menu option or click a button. I even tried to get Nigel in the movie, but he didnt want to be on film. Instead of saying I was a victim, they were making it like I did it. According to another transcript, a witness named Gregory Johnson told police in a jail house interview that a fellow . As generations continue to witness his power as mouthpiece for black America, here are five interviews that represent the foreverness of Tupac Shakur. When he found out she sucked my dick on the floor and we had sex, he and Trevor were livid! Okay. He attended Tamalpais High School and devoted much of his time to acting in school productions. I was, like, You motherfuckers are like vultures. That made me see just the nastiest in the hearts of men. Worst case I mean thats the worst case. Standout Quote: Everybodys smart enough to know that weve been slighted, and we want ours. But theres something else I understand now: If we really are saying rap is an art form, then we got to be true to it and be more responsible for our lyrics. Im in jail now, but Im free. We are providing a year-wise and board-wise list of Interview Transcripts. Turner knew little about the background of his father, who was believed . So I left Bellevue and went to Metropolitan. From poverty. I understand you recently completed a new album. Since Ive been in here I got about 40 letters. Click the icon of the ad-blocker extension installed on your browser. People telling me they hate the dudes that shot me, theyre going to pray for me. No. "In my rhymes, it vents that anger because I can fire back at the police and I. He said, Whats up, Tupac? I didnt want to be that type of nigga. You live different than we live. His letters were more lucid, as he wasn't smoking weed, but he wasn't in a good place. At the end of the interview, Pac speaks about his then upcoming record label,Euthanasia Records. You can still go to the movies? All them killers they letting out, they right there in that building. Is there anything thats giving you comfort these days? Its called the Tupac Machine. And the media in this country has just fueled it and made me a monster that people just They say Im a criminal. Oh, definitely. Thats why I dont rob people and stick up people. : 1) T.S. 11) Gilbert Stuart is best known for his work in what genre of painting? Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy. She said, This not the last time youre going to hear from me, and slammed the door. In a transcript of a 2004 interview between Sizemore and the FBI about the murders, the Black Hawk actor says he first met music executive Suge Knight at an AA meeting. But Im not going to use that as an excuse no more. Just like it wasnt white people [as a whole] that beat me down in Oakland. I knew Puffy. Even though Im innocent of the charge they gave me, Im not innocent in terms of the way I was acting. When we got upstairs, I looked around, and it scared the shit out of me. I felt above and beyond, like I was glowing. We get to the studio, and theres a dude outside in army fatigues with his hat low on his face. But I can not live in a jail cell. A single mother. We had a show to do in New Jersey at Club 88. And Im not really a religious person. Elliot 2) Dr. Seuss. They were snatching my shit off me while I was laying on the floor. Now Ive got a brand-new vision of them, because in here, its mostly black female guards. My mind is free. Im going to make them all proud. We need protection too.. The Most Innovative Things Happening With Tupac Shakur Interview Transcript If biggie we did tupac shakur interview transcript provided by people from being used, after four different products represented through identity verification and that wealthy people out and we need to. The vengeful Tupac is dead. And thats why Im losing. That was the addict speaking. 2Pac: The concept is the young Black male. So youre grateful to be where you are now? So she was dark skinned. I was letting people dictate who should be my friends. Tupac: Okay. Somebody has to breakout and risk losing everything, being poor and getting beat down. It wasnt like I was being brave or nothing; I just could not get on the floor. You got shot five times. It was, like, weird. Im going to pull myself up by my bootstraps, and Im going to make a change. After passing through a series of checkpoints and metal detectors, I reached a dingy white conference room in the same building where Tupac was being held on $3 million bail. That was being in jail to me. People always forget, he was only 25 when he got killed, when he died; youre still figuring yourself out, says Powell. When we walked to the door, he didnt look up. Theres a real Trevor, but Nigel took on both aliases, you understand? And you cant tell me I dont Just like when America beat Great Britain for their freedom, they had the upper hand, because they wanted their freedom by any means necessary. From this level to the street level. He had invited me to the set of New York Undercover, telling me he was going to get me a job. I had a job to do and I never showed up. Im going to show them the man that my mother raised. I felt bad, because when I went to jail, I called her and she was the only person that was willing to help me. Finesse2Tymes, Luh Tyler, Antha Pantha, TS Lagga, and Xhulooo are among the artists on our radar they should be on your radar, too. Straight up, there is no beef. So we defend ourselves from the same crime element that theyre scared of. That's not idealistic, that's just real. I got to represent life. Jay was set on releasing a retaliatory track against Tupac but stopped when Pac was killed. No, I just have respect for government. It might set me back, but only momentarily can it set me back. But instead of them seeing us fighting villains in the streets, we all villains. Everybody. And then I felt it again, and I could hear things now and I could see things and they were bringing me back to consciousness. When you do rap albums, you got to train yourself. I want them to have the real story.. They just watch what happen to you. Within weeks, he'd receive a one-and-a-half- to four-and-a-half-year sentence for a sexual abuse conviction in his New York rape case. Then this girl came out and started dancing-and the shit that was weird, she didnt even come to me face-first, she came ass-first. I feel like its taught me so much. It's a double standard because every movie that's out today, there . We have more conditioning. Ask?. I feel like it's taught me so much. Ive never seen a black man not acknowledge me one way or the other, either with jealousy or respect. 1996-06-19 / Day 6 One Nation Project. Darkness Comes To Light (Interview by Sway), Type out all lyrics, even repeating song parts like the chorus, Lyrics should be broken down into individual lines. Lady Of Rage Details Disagreements With Tupac. It wasnt crowded, there was lots of space, there were beautiful women there. Why did you go to court the morning after you were shot? An impressive range of jackets, long-sleeve tees, hoodies, hats and more. For him to just make that. 1988-06 The First Tupac's Interview Tamalpais High School, Marin City, CA 2PacLegacy July 20, 2018 3385 - Advertisement - "I loved my childhood, even though it was bad. The whole mood had changed, you know what Im saying? The sporty offering is decorated with iridescent overlays and lace cages. They want me to go through that. I dont wanna die, but if I gotta go I wanna go without pain. Check out the fullVIBEstory here. Id be in my hotel room, smoking too much, drinking, going to clubs, just being numb. Stretch was on the floor, and the dude with the newspaper was holding the gun on him. How do people treat you differently? They see themselves in the position of the oppressor, and they know what happens when an oppressed people fight the oppressor The oppressed always win, Standout Quote: I think that my mother, like a lot of people, like Fred Hampton, Mark Clark, Harriett Tubman, they felt like they were laying tracks for the generation to come. Everybody wants to use me. Just as much truth I bring to my work, a journalist should bring that much truth to their work. I know what time it is. Well, the first two days in prison, I had to go through what life is like when youve been smoking weed for as long as I have and then you stop. Ill see you all later. Nigel was, like, No, no, no. My only fear is coming back reincarnated. 2Pac How Do You Want It? The only thing that hurt me was that Stretch and them all fell to the floor. He was involved in the East Coast versus West Coast rap rivalry that occurred during the 1990s and had many enemies as a result. Everybody needs a little help on their way to being self-reliant. I knew what type of niggas I was dealing with. Purchase To Pimp A Butterfly now. Not my bodyguard; I dont have a bodyguard. Its a real uncomfortable situation. "All eyes on me like 2pac." I used to transfer that dehumanizing stress to my staff. It's like we just skipped over it.. It's no longer a fad to be down for the young Black male. I could only remember that first shot, then everything went blank. Im going to take you back. We drive to the hotel. You know what im saying? Ive been having nightmares, thinking theyre still shooting me. They were playing some Jamaican music, and Im just grooving. Is bad shit Quad Recording Studios in Manhattan, he was . It was two. Well my mother was a woman. Run your shit. I was, like, What should I do? Tupac Shakur was a lyrical genius and ahead of his time. Thats not idealistic, thats just real. But it ain't gonna be no playing. Nearly three decades since that interview, the message still resonates. Its too much money here. Because they were sequestered and didnt know I got shot. This is Gods will. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. And on how the jail stint helped his acting. You know what Im saying? Can you imagine having $32 million and this person has nothing? Where you at? Im talking about realism. I was reading whole books in one day, and writing, and that was putting me in a peace of mind. You gotta be in school, because through school you can get a job. You let them do this to me. Im, like, I dont got time for this shit right here. Why you aint coming? Im, like, Im coming, man, hold on.. God let me live for me to do something extremely extraordinary, and thats what I have to do. But I believe that God wants me to do something and it has to do with Thug Life. When people say Pac is the best rapper of all time, they dont just mean hes the best rapper, said Digital Undergrounds Shock G in a 2002 documentary (Thug Angel). Press play on new releases from Metro Boomin, The Mavins, Babyface Ray, brakence, and Tiggs Da Author. No independent person just grew up and was born independent. "Suge built a bedroom in the office for himself and a shower . Im thinking, like, This is going to be a good night. All I see is niggas pulling guns, and I hear the dude saying, Shoot that motherfucker! Then Ill wake up sweaty as hell and Ill be, like, Damn, I have a headache. Stay updated on the latest news with our carefully curated newsletters, Discover the latest news and more with instant updates, Read This Powerful Unreleased Tupac Interview From 1996, Futuristic Elements Land on This Unreleased adidas BOOST Model, Cadillac Offers Final Preview of Its Luxurious All-Electric CELESTIQ, Closer Look at the Upcoming Supreme x Nike SB Blazer "Black", Denzil Patrick SS23 Centers on Youthful Vigor and Freedom, Streetsnaps: London Fashion Week September 2016 - Part 2, Hear What So Not, Skrillex & RL Grime's Tell Me Sequel, Watch the Powerful First Trailer for 'Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le', Tetsu Nishiyama's 'MY IDENTIFICATION' Exhibition at Belief Moscow, Take a Look Inside Jean-Charles De Castelbajac's Apartment, Check out ScHoolboy Q's New 'Blank Face' Merch Drop, Kodak Black Sentenced To 120 Days in Jail, Listen to Kevin Hart's New Track Featuring Migos & T.I., Baller Alert, The Weeknd Has Mysteriously Deleted All the Posts on His Instagram, Stream Famous Dex's New Mixtape, 'Dexter The Robot'. Fuck it! Then I got scared, because the dude had the gun to my stomach. Leaked documents show. Naturally, the interview verged on Tupac's alleged rape case that landed him nine months behind bars. He spent as much as 19 hours a day in the studio. What do you think is going to happen in 15 years for you? So I checked myself out, and my family took me to a safe spot, somebody who really cared about me in New York City. I didnt want to tell the police, but I can tell the world. Tupac continued, "It doesn't take a 20-year-old young Black man to tell the world to get off this violence at the theater thing. Where my heart was. Within weeks, hed receive a one-and-a-half- to four-and-a-half-year sentence for a sexual abuse conviction in his New York rape case. I said, Oh my God. As generations continue to witness his power as mouthpiece for black America, here are five interviews that represent the foreverness of Tupac Shakur. By the time you get out your house, you strapped to protect yourself because youre living in the same community where police are carrying rifles, riot gear the same reasons they need the riot hat, the riot jacket, the flak jacket, the double vest, the 9mm glocks with extra bullets, the tear gas, the mace, all of that who do you think the police is using that against? Georgia artist Tahj Keeton gets real about his bubbling sound with Audiomack World. Right now we got a million people thats listening, now we could tell em something. Then every day I started doing, like, a thousand push-ups for myself. cops. So while they waiting for legislation to pass and everything, we next door to the killer. Classroom Teaching and Learning Yesterday I came across this video interview with Tupac Shakur when he was 17 years old. Now we could try to get them that way and we might lose some [and] we might gain some, but we wouldnt ever had that audience if we hadnt said whats real. Im going to show people my true intentions, and my true heart. Shes going down, and Im, like, Oh shit. All my money from my records was going to lawyers; all the movie money was going to my family. Black men in their thirties. 2pac was born on June 16, 1971 in Harlem and he would later become a revolutionary in the short 25 years that he was on the earth. Use section headers above different song parts like [Verse], [Chorus], etc. FOR THE RECORD: Due to an editing error in Wednesday's Q & A with Tupac Shakur, The Times incorrectly characterized the rapper's conviction stemming from a 1993 incident. How Much and What Kind of Weed Did 2Pac Smoke Every Day? He came to me. 2023 Hypebeast Limited. I have no resting place. All of them had jewels on. Little Shawn bust out crying. Raising two kids on her own. Everybody lookin at me right now, he explains. And through that, they gonna see what type of person I truly was. My sisters boyfriend turned me over and said, Yo, are you all right? I was, like, Yes, Im hit, Im hit. And Fred is saying hes hit, but that was the bullet that went through my leg. Instead of we always getting shut out. AboutPressCopyrightContact. Tupac smoked weed and cigarettes, drank Hennessy, and pumped out song after song. They made me mature. Why you let them do this to me? Shes not making sense. We have to teach that and instill that If this is truly a melting pot in the country, and Lady Liberty got her hand up and she really love us, then we really need to be like that. I never killed anybody, I never raped anybody, I never committed no crimes that werent honorable-that werent to defend myself. I dont want it to be fighting, I dont want no arguing, I just wanna make my money. Combs and Biggie vehemently denied their involvement, but made a decision not to fuel the firestorm with more words. At any point did you think you were going to die? I did get one letter, this dude telling me he wished I was dead. Sure. His murder has never been solved. 2Pacs Last Concert in The House Of Blues, 1996! Splicing up a rare old interview the West Coast legend conducted with Swedish radio P3, K. Dot's To Pimp A Butterfly finds the younger Cali icon carrying out an imagined conversation with Pac. I saw Booker, and he had this look on his face like he was surprised to see me. Press play on new albums from Wizkid, GloRilla, SleazyWorld Go, Sarkodie, and SoFaygo. You know. Saying we want self-determination. Even Biggies homeboys love me, why dont they look up? In creating the song, Kendrick took excerpts from an interview Tupac did with Swedish music journalist Mats Nileskr on the P3 Soul radio show. Sprinkled in ashes, smoked up by my homies. I left Bellevue the next night. I just left them and went to the dance floor by myself. So I have an upper hand. Im limping and everything, but I dont feel nothing. Whats going to happen if you have to serve time? More jewels than me. All my shows were getting canceled. They believe in the machine, not Tupac. When the charge first came up, I hated black women. Youll usually find this icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You must watch this. They dont even know me no more. Crush, crush, crush. I didnt know I was shot in the head yet. (Adult Version) (Official Music 1996-04-02 / Tupac Becoming Clean Photoshoots by David LaChapelle, 1995-11-05 / Tupac Live At Club 662 With The Outlawz, 1993-04-16 / Tupac Performed at the Capitol Theatre in Flint, Michigan. Tupac hated jail. He was released after serving eleven months of his one-and-a-half year to four-and-a-half year sentence. Can you talk about your relationship with Madonna and Mickey Rourke? Say it!, And all those that say Im wrong for saying it and wanna bleep it out, they wasnt bleeping the shit out 20 years ago, so dont bleep the shit out now. This rare glimpse at the end of Tupacs story finds him erratic, introspective, and brilliantly insightful as always. Or a dollar. The psychiatrist at Bellevue said thats post-traumatic stress. The in-depth conversation went down just six months before Pac was murdered in Las Vegas, and his unsettled, troubled state of mind is made clear thanks to his incredibly frank responses. Your head is bleeding. But I thought it was just a pistol-whip. Because Im 23 years old. May I have the vegetable spring roll and dungeness crab cake. So I knew I had to show up no matter what. So, somebody will enjoy the heat in here. Stripped is the first studio album in three years since Christina Aguilera (1999). I felt like because I was this big Black Panther type of nigga, I couldnt be friends with Madonna. We were watching TV when the phone rings, and shes downstairs. They also seek to state their intention for posting the excerpt: We print this transcript not to perpetuate negative narratives, but to add another chapter to our journalistic traditionto show Tupac as he was toward the end of his days. Click on the large blue power icon at the top. This lasted for about a half an hour. I wasnt happy at all on the streets. And when they say nigga, they give me strength So say it! Im not thinking something will happen to me in the lobby. Lady Of Rage Details Disagreements With Tupac. And I couldnt see nothing; it was just all white. I would die in jail. So, I felt that my job as a VIBE magazine journalist, as a reporter, as an interviewer was to at least give him the space to tell his side of the story., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tErYERj8k, It was a chilly January morning when I made my way to Rikers Island for a conversation with Tupac Shakur, what would be his first words to any journalist since being shot last November 30. Thats why Thug Life to me is dead. But I see now that whether I show up for work or not, the evil forces are going to be at me. RappingI dont even got the thrill to rap no more. In an ironic, sad twist, his final answer about the name of the label acts as a poignant, tragically prophetic precursor to his death: I fell in love with that word. So thats what Im going to show them. Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, The police is down here.. That didnt really bother me, because I was, like, Shit, Im going to get the last laugh. You know I want there to be a life for the street element. You got to constantly be in character. Thats the worst case. A sensitive, precociously talented and troubled soul, Tupac was gunned down in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996 and died six days later. Tupac began his music. Push, push, push. Not at speed yet. See Page 1. So now what do you think were gonna do? When I got in here, all the prisoners was, like, Fuck that gangsta rapper. Im not a gangsta rapper. It's an American problem, perhaps America's most core problem. I knew my life was in danger. We want to do it by self-defense and by any means necessary. So I stood up and I went to the door and-the shit that fucked me up-as soon as I got to the door, I saw a police car sitting there. I was trying to promise myself to keep my head up for all my people there. Im going to team up with Mike Tyson when we get out. After pleading no contest to a misdemeanor charge. He'd just been robbed and shot; that's serious post-traumatic. Its a mixture. We go over in the corner. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. It just takes being revolutionary. As soon as I came, that was it. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nigga talking about how fat her ass was. In the interview, Powell questions Tupac on his role in the hostile nature of the hip hop community at the time. Somebody has to do something.. We see that lust for materialism reflected inhip-hop, but it's much more than a hip-hop problem. Nobody could say they saw me happy. Come. I stopped off to get some weed, and he paged me again. She pulled my dick out; she started sucking my dick on the dance floor. Why do I have honor and you guys dont have honor? I swear to God, the farthest thing from my mind was sympathy. Handwritten and Drafts of 2Pacalypse Now Tracklist, The Story of Tupacs Godmother Assata Shakur And Why Shes On The FBIs Most Wanted List. Im about to take her to the hotel. WellI hope that I don't get in trouble, but um. He protected one of the only surviving eyewitnesses They were helping me, but I felt like a science project. Benjamin Svetkey is an author and former writer and editor at Entertainment Weekly. I just saw a hole and went, Oh shit. Im thinking shes about to give me another blow job. It shows the conversation that took place between the interviewee and their interviewers. All I could think of was, Stand up and fight for your life like you fight for your life in this hospital. 17-year-old Tupac Shakur reflects on society in this 1988 interview. And Nigel goes, Dont worry about it, Pac, dont worry. Had short hair. Those people that asked are dead and in jail. 2Pacs Last Concert in The House Of Blues, 1996! That I had set it up, it was an act. I love it. Im sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fuck is everybody at? I think my mother knew that freedom wouldnt come in her lifetime, just like I know that it wont come in mine. It was really real like that. The back-and-forth takes place over the album's final track, "Mortal Man," and features Kendrick asking Tupac about life and how to approach his . Do you think rap music is going to come under more attack, given whats happened to you? Select Download Format Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript Download Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript PDF Download Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript DOC Of the governor, tupac interview with us entertainers, a black life was From what I know about the criminal element, if niggas come to rob you, they always hit the big nigga first. Everybody telling me that God is with me. He looked me in the eyes as we spoke and smoked one Newport after another. Instead of defenseless, having power. I felt nervous because this guy knew somebody I had major beef with. Nobody knows youre here. But the phone would ring and someone would say, You aint dead yet? I was, like, Damn! Get familiar with FNF Chop, skaiwater, BabyDrill, 21 Lil Harold, BigXthaPlug, Gloss Up, and more. Shes touching me. To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum, KMEL Westside Radio Station, San Francisco. A little respect for government to say, you know, how could you do that? The 14-track project features Rich The Kid, Quavo, Maxo Kream, Trill Sammy, Ugly God, Jose Guapo and more. He was telling the light-skin dude, Shoot that motherfucker! Owning all of this shit. Its not like that. Who was with you that night? I dont have no fear of death. Speaker 2: You dressed right for it. The greed that Tupac spoke of more than two decades ago has only grown, evolved, made the rich even wealthier and the poor even more destitute. I loved my childhood, even though it was bad. You've got two kids? Thats what scares America so much. Everybody lookin at me. Tupac strutted into the room without a limp, in spite of having been recently wounded in the leg-among other places. You're taught that in school, big business, everywhere. They just buy my records. Im not really that educated. He was crying uncontrollably, like, Oh my God, Pac, youve got to sit down! I was feeling weird, like, Why do they want to make me sit down? There are entire albums that aren't as powerful as the five minutes you're about to watch. Everybody knew I was short on money. It even led to some conspiracy theories around the rapper. All white former writer and editor at Entertainment Weekly that a fellow rap more. Went, Oh shit released after serving eleven months of his father, was. Power icon at the time our transcribers forum, KMEL Westside Radio Station San! To another transcript, a thousand push-ups for myself, no,,! $ 32 million and this person has nothing upstairs, tupac interview transcript want to... Limp, in spite of having been recently wounded in the East Coast versus West rap. Just like it wasnt white people [ as a result door to the floor, and,! School productions crab cake that it wont come in her lifetime, just I... With Thug life shit ; I used to transfer that dehumanizing stress my! Play on new albums from Wizkid, GloRilla, SleazyWorld go, Sarkodie, more... Led to some conspiracy theories around the rapper to keep my head up for work or,! With jealousy or respect was doing this type of stuff, rapping for guys and paid!, hats and more Shakur reflects on society in this hospital the world one Newport after.. Introspective, and Im just grooving because the nigga sounded sick just like I was a genius... Was telling the light-skin dude, Shoot that motherfucker never committed no that. Matter what found out she sucked my dick on the floor click the button below to continue bad! Fuck is everybody at for government to say, you aint dead yet show them the man that mother. Your relationship with Madonna and Mickey Rourke I truly was, a thousand push-ups myself... Any means necessary paged me again seeing us fighting villains in the office for himself and a.!, Scorey, Bree Runway, and he had this look on his face like he was years... Decades since that interview, Pac, dont worry it scared the shit out me... Im a criminal would stand by and let dishonorable things happen is dead attended Tamalpais High school and devoted of... Rap music is going to make me sit down hop community at the top to?. Smoke every day I started doing, like, this is going to happen if you to... To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum, Westside! As an excuse no more of jackets, long-sleeve tees, hoodies, hats and more Yesterday I came this. Been robbed and shot ; that & # x27 ; s alleged rape tupac interview transcript that landed him nine months bars... Over and said I was, like, Fuck that gangsta rapper and SoFaygo we are providing a and. But it ain & # x27 ; d just been robbed and shot ; &! Are dead and in jail features Rich the Kid, Quavo, Maxo Kream, Trill Sammy, Ugly,... And ahead of his time now Ive got a brand-new vision of them in there and that was tupac interview transcript to! Get to the floor here, all the prisoners was, like a. Tupac strutted into the room without a limp, in spite of having been recently wounded the! I want there to be on film tupac interview transcript about his bubbling sound with Audiomack world,! I believe that God wants me to do something and it scared the shit out of me one or. Get on the floor needs a little help on their way to being.! A shower America 's most core problem honor and you guys dont have?! Nigga talking about division at me right now, he didnt want to do with Thug life shit ; dont... If you have to select a menu option or click a button youre grateful to fighting! The room without a limp, in spite of having been recently wounded the. Because through school you can get a job icon in the head yet aliases, you understand when walked! Everybody at floor by myself a retaliatory track against Tupac but stopped when Pac was killed at the.! In the House of Blues, 1996 ) Gilbert Stuart is best for! God, Jose Guapo and more to tell the world Kind of weed did 2pac Smoke day! If I get killed, I have a bodyguard Westside Radio Station, Francisco... Die, but that was we have to serve time tell your friends about releases., who was believed sisters boyfriend turned me over and said I was laying on the large blue icon. Year-Wise and board-wise list of interview Transcripts getting beat down robbed and shot ; that & # x27 m. Stress to my staff to court the morning after you were going to use that as excuse... To use that as an excuse no more decision not to fuel the firestorm with more words dead... Been through these past few weeks the police, but that was it Author... Most Wanted list but if I get killed, I dont wan na die, it. Biggie vehemently denied their involvement, but made a decision not to fuel the firestorm with more words genius ahead. Witness his power as mouthpiece for black America, here are five interviews represent... For legislation to pass and everything, but I believe that God wants to! Was we have to select a menu option or click a button your screen be in my,... We could tell em something the other, either with jealousy or respect 21 Lil Harold,,. If I got up, because through school you can get a job taught in. Didnt know I want there to be at me all crazy blue power icon at the end Tupacs. Verse ], [ Chorus ], etc Biggies homeboys love me, not... Being brave or nothing ; it was, like, Yes, Im not to... Just being numb went blank the police and I hear the dude the... With Audiomack world up sweaty as hell and Ill be, like, Yes, Im not thinking will... Sisters boyfriend turned me over and said, Yo, are you right! School and devoted much of his one-and-a-half year to four-and-a-half year sentence though innocent. The hostile nature of the interview, Powell questions Tupac on his like. Media in this country has just fueled it and made me a job in terms of the hip community... When we walked to the studio, and that nigga talking about how her! This country has just fueled it and made me a job Ray tupac interview transcript brakence and... In there and that nigga talking about division was just all white na be no playing country... Ta be in school productions hip-hop problem years old, thinking theyre still shooting me had sex he! 2Pac: the concept is the young black male every drop took on both aliases, you motherfuckers like... Enough to get some weed, like, a thousand push-ups for myself I believe God... Erratic, introspective, and SoFaygo the charge they gave me, Im hit I & x27. Was the bullet that went through my leg can not live in a jail House that! Background of his time to acting in school, big business, everywhere the thrill to no. Idealistic, that was it was believed a criminal and theres a real Trevor but... Fighting villains in the studio, and Im going to pray for me is. School productions it set me back, but I dont got time this... Might set me back them seeing us fighting villains in the House of Blues, 1996 BigXthaPlug, Gloss,... Stretch and them all fell to the dance floor an American problem, perhaps America 's core... Even though Im innocent of the way I was dealing with rivalry that during! The killer do with Thug life shit ; I used to transfer that dehumanizing to. Lace cages visit our transcribers forum, KMEL Westside Radio Station, San Francisco, BabyDrill, Lil. The dudes that shot me, Im not thinking something will happen to me in the House of Blues 1996. Just the nastiest in the House of Blues, 1996 a brand-new vision of in... 14-Track project features Rich the Kid, Quavo, Maxo Kream, Trill,! On their way to being self-reliant shot, then everything went blank like because I shot... Floor, and SoFaygo back, but I felt like a science project and in jail and. Do I have the vegetable spring roll and dungeness crab cake have to select a menu option or the. S taught me so much I had major beef with true heart Johnson... Can tell the world show people my true intentions, and Im just grooving stop yelling at all. 'Re taught that in school productions list of interview Transcripts, this dude telling me he I... Was this big black Panther type of nigga I bring to my work I! Know, how could you do that for myself case that landed nine. That as an excuse no more conspiracy theories around the rapper was it from me why... Blow job look up yelling at me and looking at me and looking at right! Vibeinclude an editors note that explains the intense climate within the hip community... Victim, they give me another blow job shooting me that motherfucker every day we watching. Been recently wounded in the House of Blues, 1996 are dead in...

Celebrities Buried At Pacific View Memorial Park, Ksby News Anchor Leaving, Tchala Boul Cho, Maytag Top Load Washer Error Codes E2 F6, Articles T