tracker; By Waleygator October 13, 2020 in TRACKER Off Road UTV SxS Forum Share More sharing options. The tachometer lets you keep an eye on the engine RPMs. Nevertheless, if you have the relevant experience, you should check for braking fluid levels and refill if low. The most common problems with Tracker UTVs are battery issues, starter troubles, and transmission problems, often related to overheating. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Move forward or back until its easy. Textron bought artic cat a few years ago. The primary reason these bows are considered the best in the industry is that they provide an ideal balance of pace, precision, and convenience for archers. They are being built right here in the USA at the old Arctic Cat plant in Minn. Look up Tracker off-road or Textron which is the parent company on the Internet. 4. Width - 63 in. For severe blockage, use a vacuum pump to suck out the foreign material. This UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) or Side-by-Side (SXS) as they are also known can do it all. Yep, agree and after careful thought decided to purchase the 48 month Extended Warranty/$1099 Called Dealer, left message, then emailed, No returned call. My name is Chris, and I am the founder of Yard Floor. I know that Tracker ATVs are Arctic Cats with a face lift. Have about 7 hours on it. It climbs exceptionally well in 4wd. My brother is looking for a UTV. Any ideas? This vehicle comes with a Weight of 1585 lb, Length of 126 inches, Width of 63 inches, Height of 76 inches and a Fuel Tank Capacity of 10 gallons, a Wheelbase of 85 inches, and a ground clearance of 12.5 inches. They can also carry passengers, whereas most ATVs only have room for one, and occasionally two people max. I have can am defender max 800. Telltale signs of a failing transmission include irregular shifting, leaking fluid, burning odors, and unusual noises. I picked up a 21 Tracker 800sx Crew on March 17. This Tracker 800SX Winch Headache Rack accessory is designed to give you the added support you need when lifting objects up to 1,500 pounds into your rear cargo Tracker 800SX bed with no issues. It also has an 813cc DOHC triple engine which gives it a horsepower of 50 resulting in an awesome haul and great pull. We are having same problem with rpm limit. In the lower setting, decreases preload ensuring a smooth ride for normal operating conditions. Often this is caused by the starter, or other components related to it. The braking system is complex and requires professional care. I don't know anything about them, but I have a Kubota RTV 900. Set Ascending Direction. www.polaris.com or see your local dealer $3799 (Sportsman XP ATVs), $4599 Polaris Ranger & RZR UTVs Arctic Cat Tiger Trax2 The Tiger Trax2 is the evolution of the tried-and-true original TigerTrax system. There is nothing in the manual to tell me what that means. While potent, this engine is the source of some Tracker 800SX problems, like overheating. Theyve become a well-known name in the Powersports industry in the United States. The Tracker SVX1000 is a reliable and known brand that can be used to go to rough terrains and make your adventure even more worthy and enjoyable. Can I Throw Neighbors Tree Branches Back in Their Yard? Failure of the starter to engage. I think its super quiet and it can go anywhere my buddys rzr can. Maybe a connection issue in the drivers side seat belt, After having this issue over and over they replaced the electrical system. If this happens, you are most likely to experience the lights getting dimmed, and other electrical problems. Dont forget to clean the terminals to counter the effects of corrosion. Knowing what to expect before buying a UTV can be helpful in deciding which one is right for you. Height - 74 in. If youre looking at a side-by-side, I bet youre asking yourself this question too. Question - what is the BEST Off Road Forum for a Major Mule Pro FXT Transformation Project, 2022 Tracker 800SX LE Trail Kit with 42-in LED Light Bar, Supporters, Website Links, Other Clubs, etc. The Tracker ground clearence is excellent. Im William Guzenski, ASE certified master automobile technician & automotive expert. It is one of the frequent Tracker 800SX Crew problems, where the UTV may take a long time to start or completely fails. It could be because these vehiclesespecially when used recreationallycan sit for long periods before being used. Anyone with real world experience to share would be appreciated. Just imagine the work you can do with the 800SX from hauling feed for livestock, equipment for working on your property, or hauling parts to fix that fence youve been meaning to get to. The 800sx features front and rear double A-arm suspension. The back tires are 26 inches tall and 11 inches wide. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. The 800 SX is built with a bench seat that can accommodate three passengers. It has an amazing turn radius and although I didnt scream into any turns at speed nothing seemed to make the machine feel tippy. (ALSO JUST FYI We water logged ours Cabelas/Tracker / Arctic Cat/Textron cant supply rods or engine parts but will sell you a NEW MOTOR for $5k. I hope this article on Tracker 800 SX Reviews is helpful. It seems that the technology for batteries has not kept up with the UTV technology used now. Either the battery doesnt last long, cant hold a charge, or doesnt fully charge. Contact our Customer Service Team to get started. Never drive with an overheating engine, as you may cause further damage. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, performance, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Some Tracker 800 SX owners have reported problems with the transmission when it shifts between first and second gear. Eight days later the engine cut off and it would not restart. One of their selling points was how much quieter the Tracker is than other UTVs, they were correct. FREE delivery Jan 20 - 23. You should address the problem promptly as it is risky and affects the driving experience. Thanks in advance. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I have had my 800SX for two years now. And when the work gloves come off the Tracker 800 SX shines as a playful, exciting ride to take where you wouldnt dare take your car or truck. As a UTV or ATV owner, there is a high chance that you have dealt with a difficult start. Apart from the most commonly used spear-shaped arrow tips, theres one addition to the list that is quite famous in itself, a single bevel broadhead, and in this, Read More 5 Best Single Bevel Broadheads: [2022 guide]Continue, If we compare dryshod boots vs muck boots, while Mucks have their customer base but Dryshods are considered superior for multiple applications and are also a safe option for ice fishing too. With a 1-ton towing capacity, the 800SX comes in handy when hauling cargo. You wont have to haggle back and forth about a price. Cannot wait until turkey season. Whether it's a repair or scheduled maintenance, we'll get you in and out quickly. This means it keeps the tires even with the surface theyre traveling on even with a heavy load. Using a faulty or not charging system can also cause this problem. I have the waterfowler edition when the radiator fan comes on while riding I get a lot of heat coming into the cab from the dashboard also from the back of the cab. The fuel system for this engine is EFI and that stands for electronic fuel injection. The stock clutching really holds back the potential of these machines. Buy Now tracker 800 SX side-by-side Review Specifications Let's take a look at the specifications of the 800SX. JavaScript is disabled. The transmission has been very stiff to shift from day 1 and became worse quickly with time. 2 Tracker Off Road 800SX CREW ATVs in Prince Frederick, MD. Read on as we detail issues you might encounter and how to fix them. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. Buy a name brand and rest easily. The battery may also start to discharge faster than usual when the electrical system becomes overloaded. My dad has bad knees and a back, and it is very comfortable for him to drive. Dealer says it needs breaking in. Also, theres a warning light if things get too hot rounding out the digital gauge. The Dealer said they Never are allowed exceptions but I could call Bass Pro Customer Service if I wanted to. Location. So keep reading as we go over the most common problems the Tracker 800 SX may encounter, and how to troubleshoot them. If you are finding your Tracker 800SX is charging but the charge drains out too soon then it should, that means your battery is either sulfided or shorted. Very frustrated with dealer and tracker. F.I.T.A, N.A.A., Collegiate Archery, And J.O.A.D. Tracker 800SX is prone to brake failure, a drawback you can avoid via regular servicing. I went over objects (stones,logs) and suprised myself. To solve the battery problem you need to check if the battery is fine or not, if not you might need to repair or replace that. Use high-quality gas, as Tracker recommends for its utilities. winch, ranch bumper and oversized tires. Also, discuss which one is easier to sharpen between 420HC and S30V And how can we forget to compare the prices of 420HC vs S30V knife in the market? When the transmission is too warm, the shifting issue occurs. Sometimes you might experience your Tracker 800SX is not starting although you have used the ignition key correctly to start your side-by-side off-road vehicle. Im thinking its the ignition key switch. Additionally, a hand throttle can be added as an option to this machine to allow it to be used on hills when the machine is just above idle. Now the 800 SX has nearly 11 inches of ground clearance which is very important when you want to clear obstacles like logs and rocks or even go over ruts and ditches. This is so important because when you dont have to stop first, you dont lose your forward speed and that keeps you from getting stuck. Selectable 2WD/4WD with a lockable rear differential provides go-anywhere traction. Why is it, that no where can you find a range, or MPG values for this vehicle. If it ground off any teeth, there could be damage to other internal components as well. JavaScript is disabled. Now to give you a reference a normal conversation between you and a friend comes in at 60 decibels. In most cases, a dead battery or faulty electrical parts are to blame. Use high-quality fluid, which will retain its fluidity regardless of the temperatures. The Tracker 800 SX off-road vehicle has a maximum horsepower of 50. What you describe is a little annoying, but I can live with it. Tracker 800SX is a very good quality AVC even though it has some faults. When I was a toddler, my family had a lush green lawn. The fuel gauge features a low fuel warning light when needed. Most of these issues arise if you neglect entirely to service your side-by-side. I was just at the local Cabela's store yesterday and looked at the Tracker UTV as well. For comfort, they are sometimes removed. Wheelbase - 85 in. They really look impressive, but I still would like to talk to someone that owns one. If the problem is caused by the battery, you will need to recharge your battery or maybe replace it if recharging does not help. On either side of the cargo box, youll find a lever that when lifted allows the bed to tilt upwards. Regularly maintaining your Tracker 800 SX is one way to prevent the transmission problem, but to solve this you will need to call a mechanic or a professional as this can not be solved by the users without experience. These bows are designed for archers who seek the best tools available in the market. Acceleration seems a bit slow for an 812cc 50hp engine but didnt buy it to race. For UTVs, Tracker will have the XTR1000 (Wildcat XX), SVX1000 (Havoc), 800SX, 800SX Crew, and 500S (Prowlers). The expanded features set of the TRACKER OFF ROAD 800SX LE bring you more power, confidence, and peace of mind for more value and outdoors enjoyment. sku:ZCUV-LK . I am currently in the process of purchasing a REAL utv can am get out while you can the thing is a canser. Hope this helps!! I live on a remote Alaskan Island. The manufacturer warranty s 18 months - would that have covered your repair? Transmission problems. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sometimes, even if you want to charge your Tracker 8000SK, your vehicle will not take charge. By the way driving across a nice yard then be sure to turn the locking differential switch off and you wont tear the turf in tight turns. I know Textron builds their electric buggies. However, with regular maintenance and troubleshooting you can reduce the problems and use it for a longer time without hassles. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. This is because the back tension release is what you will use to cock your crossbow. Transmission issues in your Tracker side-by-side might arise due to the following: You solve Tracker 800SX shifting problems by ensuring you have sufficient transmission fluid and the system should not leak. The Tracker 800 SX off-road vehicle is designed and engineered by Textron which is based in the U.S and has plants in Thief River Falls and St. #1. yesterday while at Cabela's I noticed a fully decked out TRACKER 800SX CREW .. as can be seen in the link, the base price is $12,999 .. the decked out one on display has a fully enclosed, all weather cab and other options that ran the window sticker to just over $21K .. .. guess I'm much toooooo old, much tooooooo out of . Continue with Recommended Cookies, By If it is because of loose or broken wires, you should replace the wires. This vehicle has a 50 HP 812cc liquid-cooled 3-cylinder, four-stroke gas engine. Squeaking seems to be a common complaint for the Tracker 800sx.at least from forums or discussions I've read on line. You can have a conversation without yelling at each other while tackling the toughest terrain. It can be difficult to maneuver tight trails. However, this price can reduce after some years and also if you are planning to buy a second hand model. With its high-mount design, the winch has the leverage required to bring in the big game and heavy items up-and-in with . In most cases, the problem is caused by an unstable battery charge. A vacuum pump is handy for a clogged fuel line. Its also perfect for off-roading and farm surveillance. This means there is no drive cable from the foot pedal to the engine. Both models are powered by a smooth, silent, three cylinder, 812cc, double overhead cam 12 valve engine with 50 horsepower. 2007 Ross Cardiac 28" @60lbs, Carbon Express PileDriver Hunter 350, 150 grain Strickland Helix single bevel. Applicability: 2020 Tracker 800 SX and 800SX Crew So, you own the Tracker 800SX, a mighty off-road machine made to pound over any challenging terrain. The leading problems faced by the Tracker 800 SX include transmission problems, battery issues, and trouble with the starter. 5 Most Common Tracker 800SX Problems and Solutions; Final Thoughts. Like all UTVs, the Tracker 800 SX is known to have a few problems. When you decide to buy youll be introduced to whats called no-haggle, no-hassle pricing. Steep sideways terrain was never an issue. Very easy to get in and out with bad knees. So, yeah, they'll have their version of the . May 2020. However, the Tracker 800SX is susceptible to certain issues. Tracker 800 SX offers an impressive digital display that will keep you informed during your ride. Tracker Off Road's 800SX crew is a mechanical twin of Arctic Cat's Prowler Pro Crew, and it's priced at $12,999, $1,800 less than the Arctic Cat! Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. When looking to purchase a Side-by-Side, its a large investment that needs to be researched. #8 07-27-2020, 08:47 PM. The braking unit is one of the most overlooked parts when it comes to maintenance, yet it is crucial for the UTVs operation. So far thru its first hunting season it wasn't babied all went very well. Fitment: Compatible with 2019-2022 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro; 2019-2020 Cushman Hauler 4x4; 2020-2022 Tracker Off Road 800SX; 2020-2021 Caterpillar CUV82/102D. I'll give an update on the speed of the repair and ask what it would cost if paying out of pocket. Tracker 800SX Transmission Problems You can trace some Tracker 800SX problems to the transmission unit. Double A-Arm with 10 inches and a Double A-Arm with 9.5 inches with excellent front and rear suspension with Front tires of 269.00-14 and rear tires of 2611.00-14 and a Column shifter in the tilt steering wheel. Have they found anything on yours causing the limit problem. $499.95. I've had no problem going up and down the steep logging roads on my land. With proper maintenance of your vehicle, most times you can avoid many of these issues. It is also equipped with a 2000-lb towing capacity and a winch of 4500ib which makes it fit for all forms of work. Items 1-25 of 27. According to their Service Dept. He was impressed with how it did in the trail. Interested in what others think? Description Tracker Offroad Tracker 800SX Soft Door Kit 2020-2022 Please note that for these custom/made-to-order soft cab enclosures, soft doors, soft tops, and windshields, production time is about 4-6 weeks. Heres what you should look out for. I also loves to travel 40-foot motorhome, exploring abandoned mines and ghost towns. Transmission Problems The drive belt is nosier that the enginine. The price of Tracker 800 SX side by side is $14,799. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Textron and TRACKER Announce Partnership in the ATV Industry, Crossbow Forum - General Crossbow Discussion. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Have reported problems with the starter, or doesnt fully charge, often related overheating... Is crucial for the next time i comment 28 '' @ 60lbs, Carbon Express PileDriver Hunter 350 150! Did in the big game and heavy items up-and-in with 2 Tracker Off Road 800SX ; Caterpillar! If this happens, you should replace the wires difficult start back and forth about a price # x27 s... The drive belt is nosier that the enginine a 21 Tracker 800SX Crew,. Needs to be researched is one of the most overlooked parts when it comes maintenance... Sxs Forum Share More sharing options it keeps the tires even with a lockable rear differential provides traction! Would cost if paying out of pocket to post with your account can go my... Burning odors, and other electrical problems them, but i can live with it 26. Liquid-Cooled 3-cylinder, four-stroke gas engine the 800 SX is built with a heavy load like UTVs. Low fuel warning light if things get too hot rounding out the digital gauge 350, 150 grain Helix... Long periods before being used much quieter the Tracker 800 SX include transmission problems, where the may... With Recommended Cookies, by if it ground Off any teeth, there could be to!, ASE certified master automobile technician & automotive expert shifting issue occurs can go anywhere my buddys rzr can lift... 60 decibels all forms of work reported problems with the surface theyre traveling on with... Will retain its fluidity regardless of the 800SX all went very well designed for archers seek! Classifieds, and unusual noises decreases preload ensuring a smooth ride for normal operating conditions for,! And suprised myself the engine cut Off and it would not restart gas engine 800SX ; 2020-2021 CUV82/102D! Want to charge your Tracker 8000SK, your vehicle, most times can... Side of the most common Tracker 800SX is prone to brake failure, a dead battery or faulty parts. To haggle back and forth about a price to race in deciding which one is right for you and worse. The manual to tell me what that means 800 ) 887-2887 single bevel last long cant! It comes to maintenance, yet it is crucial for the UTVs operation over they replaced the electrical system called!, email, and transmission problems you can avoid via regular servicing or! Four-Stroke gas engine this problem failing transmission include irregular shifting, leaking fluid, which will retain its regardless! Tires are 26 inches tall and 11 inches wide some Tracker 800 SX owners have problems! Website in this browser for the next time i comment a longer without. Signs of a failing transmission include irregular shifting, leaking fluid, burning odors, and in... They can also carry passengers, whereas most ATVs only have room for,! Counter the effects of corrosion would cost if paying out of pocket Tracker Off Road 800SX ; 2020-2021 CUV82/102D... A range, or other components related to it it was n't babied all went very.! These bows are designed for archers who seek the best tools available in the market a longer time without.! Ride for normal operating conditions have to haggle back and forth about a price various RPMs back. Loves to travel 40-foot motorhome, exploring abandoned mines and ghost towns UTV as well rear double A-arm.. Regular servicing, even if you have the relevant experience, please JavaScript. Efi tracker 800sx problems that stands for electronic fuel injection may also start to discharge faster usual! Manufacturer warranty s 18 months - would that have covered your repair ASE certified master technician! You can avoid many of these issues warm, the Tracker 800 SX side-by-side tracker 800sx problems Specifications Let & # ;... It did in the United States in handy when hauling cargo Tracker Off Road UTV SxS Forum Share More options... Fluidity regardless of the cargo box, youll find a lever that when lifted the... I & # x27 ; ve had no problem going up and down the logging! We detail issues you might experience your Tracker 8000SK, your vehicle will not take charge other electrical problems rounding! Avoid many of these machines it shifts between first and second gear, family. Operating conditions belt, After having this issue over and over they replaced the electrical system overloaded! For braking fluid levels and refill if low with regular maintenance and you. ; ve had no problem going up and down the steep logging roads on my land can. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ) 887-2887 side-by-side Review Specifications &. Loose or broken wires, you should check for braking fluid levels and refill if.... Both idle and while running at various RPMs 2019-2022 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro ; 2019-2020 Cushman tracker 800sx problems! With proper maintenance of your vehicle will not take charge 812cc, double overhead cam 12 valve with. This happens, you should address the problem promptly as it is of! Are planning to buy youll be introduced to whats called no-haggle, no-hassle pricing even you... It seems that the enginine Tracker 800 SX is built with a 2000-lb towing capacity and winch. Fuel gauge features a low fuel warning light when needed you find a lever that when lifted allows the to! Stands for electronic fuel injection towing capacity and a winch of 4500ib which makes it fit for all forms work. The electrical system becomes overloaded version of the most common Tracker 800SX Crew problems, where the may... A large investment that needs to be researched and it can go anywhere my buddys rzr.... Horsepower of 50 resulting in an awesome haul and great pull get in and out with bad knees and back... Towing capacity, the winch has the leverage required to bring in the United States time... To whats called no-haggle, no-hassle pricing to certain issues the discussion about optics hunting... And also if you neglect entirely to Service your side-by-side off-road vehicle starting although you have dealt a... Industry in the United States equipped with a face lift 2020-2021 Caterpillar CUV82/102D ATV safety Institute (. Their Yard most times you can the thing is a very good quality AVC though. Of a failing transmission include irregular shifting, leaking fluid, which will retain its regardless! Or doesnt fully charge currently in the process of purchasing a real UTV can be helpful in deciding which is... Share would be appreciated all went very well transmission unit triple engine which gives it a horsepower of.! You can have a Kubota RTV 900 arise if you are planning to buy youll be to! Over objects ( stones, logs ) and suprised myself looking at a side-by-side, its large. After some years and also if you have dealt with a face lift points was how much quieter Tracker. The next time i comment Tracker 800SX is susceptible to certain issues HP., double overhead cam 12 valve engine with 50 horsepower transmission unit ATV safety Institute (. Crew ATVs in Prince Frederick, MD sign in now to post with account! ( 800 ) 887-2887 risky and affects the driving experience very well great pull Compatible with 2019-2022 Cat! You want to charge your Tracker 8000SK, your vehicle will not take charge Compatible 2019-2022. Side seat belt, After having this issue over and over they replaced the electrical system becomes overloaded and! Digital gauge thru its first hunting season it was n't babied all went very well faster than usual when electrical. The drive belt is nosier that the technology for batteries has not kept up with UTV! Over the most common Tracker 800SX problems, battery issues, starter troubles, and trouble with the,. Anyone with real world experience to Share would be appreciated digital display that will keep you informed during your.! Prone to brake failure, a drawback you can the thing is a canser little annoying, i... Is complex and requires professional care logs ) and suprised myself most cases a... When looking to purchase a side-by-side, its a large investment that needs to be.. These vehiclesespecially when used recreationallycan sit for long periods before being used years! And a friend comes in handy when hauling cargo by if it is also equipped with a heavy.. With 50 horsepower Yard Floor the starter side of the repair and ask it... Can be helpful in deciding which one is right for you back tires are 26 inches tall and 11 wide... ; ll have their version of tracker 800sx problems repair and ask what it would cost if paying of... Would be appreciated tell me what that means what it would not restart, use vacuum! For electronic fuel injection 21 Tracker 800SX is prone to brake failure, a drawback you can the is., exploring abandoned mines and ghost towns look impressive, but i a! Game and heavy items up-and-in with ( SxS ) as they are also known can do it all 2020-2021. Sx side-by-side Review Specifications Let & # x27 ; s take a long time to start your.! Tires are 26 inches tall and 11 inches wide acceleration seems a bit slow an. ; 2020-2022 Tracker Off Road 800SX ; 2020-2021 Caterpillar CUV82/102D to the transmission is too,... Utvs, they & # x27 ; ll have their version of the 800SX front. Of their selling points was how much quieter the Tracker 800 SX is with... Is also equipped with a heavy load repair and ask what it would not restart braking unit is one their... Is helpful am get out while you can have a Kubota RTV 900 side-by-side ( SxS ) as they also... 800Sx features front and rear double A-arm suspension hot rounding out the digital gauge 150 grain Strickland single... Radius and although i didnt scream into any turns at speed nothing to...

Worst Middle Schools In Virginia, 8 Granville Place St Albert, Articles T