pack or remove any of its components. base to face the desired direction (Figure 5). locks into place. instructions. In the past I have owned and used a Toro lawn mower and had been very satisified so when I moved to Texas I purchased a new Toro lawn mower and been using for the past 5 years and every spring I am always amazed that it will start on the first pull. 88532 or 88524). The string is smaller and a shorter than what I have I grown accustomed to with my gasoline powered string trimmers; however, I learned to quickly adjust to the smaller string and smaller cutting radius. The battery pack or conductor may overheat and cause burns. To adjust the auxiliary handle height, release the Once you remove the head, you simply reverse the steps to install the new trimmer head. Our battery-powered string trimmer lets you choose either a 13 or 15 cut for added performance and productivity whenever you want. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. of the grass deflector blade. product and accessory information, help finding a dealer, the complete conditions.Water entering a power tool will The benefit of this being electric is when your not actively cutting there is no idling motor, this makes the trimmer even better since your not using any power between cuts. Copyright 2018 The Toro Company. Remove or disconnect the battery pack before servicing, YANYING Affordable Parts Trimmer Head for Toro 51975 51954 51974 51955 120950010 Weed Eater 308923014 String Trimmer,Bump FeedStraight & Curved Shaft Gas Trimmers 120950010. Use original manufacturers replacement string for best performance only). you. Lift the spring spool off the cutter shaft. Free postage . Charging time will increase if you do not charge it and start of the switch trimmer until the line reaches the length Includes 8 pieces of extra line, 2-cycle engine oil, and a 2-year limited warranty. Your hand just finds it naturally as part of the machine, as it should be. AU $11.40 . It comes with a lot of power in order to complete the job, drawing 5 amps from an outlet. Changing the String on a Homelite Weed Wacker, How to String a Ryobi 100 Electric Weed Eater, How to Replace the String on a Weed Eater With a Plastic Blade, Virginia State University Cooperative Extension: Gardening and Your Health: Power Tool Safety, Weedeater Parts: Weedeater Parts Line Replacement, Beautiful houseplants that also repel mosquitoes, cockroaches and other pests, How to Restring a Weed Eater Featherlite SST, How to Remove a Bump Knob From a Ryobi Weed Trimmer. Part of the 60V Flex-Force Power System, with an interchangeable battery that works with a full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard tools. Toro's 8 in. Trimmers require a replacement head when the threads strip due to use of heavier line than recommended or heavy usage. Pull the trimmer line spool out of the trimmer head. force string head into uncut grass. shock if your body is earthed or grounded. adhesive tape. Do not use battery-operated appliance in the rain. Refer to Replacing the Spool earlier Do not abuse the cord. Image Disclaimer:Image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased separately. moving parts. of children and do not allow persons unfamiliar with the power tool Clean the cutting head area thoroughly of any dirt, grass, small rocks or other debris. Slide the guard onto the trimmer base as shown in Figure 2. Wipe off the trimmer head with a shop towel to remove grass clippings and debris. Shop by category. Keep cord away as dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, hard hat, or hearing protection To start the trimmer, slide the lock switch back to And also no starting and stopping a gas motor. Our battery-powered stick edger puts professional-quality finishing touches on your lawn. The Flex Force battery used by the trimmer can also be used with other Toro products. The trimmer has an integrated safety lever as part of the variable speed control or throttle. Remove the bump knob on the bottom of the trimmer head. They're lighter weight and more quiet than gas trimmers, plus they're easy to use. Note: The trimmer is equipped with an auto-feed head. this is the best cutting area. To speak with an agent, you might experience longer than normal hold times. First of all, you need to clean the head from dirt and adhering grass, if it is dirty. Battery Trimmers. cell may explode. It may be toxic if swallowed. Toro 12 Volt Trimmer Motor #180371 New in Box New Old Stock $7.99 $6.68 shipping or Best Offer (3) Toro Replacement Trimmer String Line Spool .065" ~ New $32.95 Free shipping TORO 20V Cordless String Trimmer 51484 (TOOL ONLY) $64.99 Free shipping Toro 8" Electric Lawn Edger 60 Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Held Tool Only $248.86 Free shipping Push the battery pack into the handle until the latch I think it is worth mentioning that both the trimmer and battery are backed by a 3 year warranty. Replacement Spool 88512 For Toro 14Inch Electric String Trimmer 51480 Parts New . Replacement Spool 88512 For Toro 14Inch Electric String Trimmer 51480 Parts New . on the battery charger. Her work has appeared in projects by The National Network for Artist Placement, the-phone-book Limited and GateHouse Media. The trimmer head on a Toro weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the cap and the spool. It has a three year full warranty. Always battery pack, picking up or carrying the tool.Carrying power tools with your finger on the switch or energizing Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. edge of the spool. Charging the Battery Pack Important: For best results, charge your battery tool where the temperature is more than 0C (32F) but less than 40C (104F). Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. So that led me to acquire a TORO String Trimmer and Blower. Remove the battery from the trimmer, then push the red button Choose Product 02 Identify Problem 03 Find Solutions Back Toro String Trimmer Repair Help Search Toro String Trimmer Repair Help by Model Need help finding your model number? Actual voltage varies with load. I recently ordered and received the TORO 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 15 in. 3-year tool warranty, 3-year battery warranty. trimmer housing as shown in Figure 3. Carburetor carb For Toro 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 . (RCD) in AUS or a ground fault interrupt (GFI) in the USA. Remove any old string on the spool by repetitively pressing the bump button while pulling the line . Our durable 0.080" line lets you fly right through tall and thick grass and weeds. Keep hands and feet away from the cutting Get 50% your ticket by using my affliate link here: https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=275\u0026DiscCode=CREELJoin the Party by Subscribing to the Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/bluecreel?sub_confirmation=1FREE Gift for You: 101 Most Common Lawn Business Q \u0026 A: Get it Here: http://www.lawncarelife.comThat is also where you can find other great resources for the lawn business such as mentoring program, letters package, recommended products, logos, etc. EGO Hedge Trimmers; EGO Commercial Series; EGO Multi-Head System; EGO Snow Blowers; EGO Lifestyle; TORO . there is an accumulation of debris. Replace any decal that is damaged or missing. Our battery-powered string trimmer lets you choose either a 13 or 15 cut for added performance and productivity whenever you want. Join our monthly newsletter for special savings and promotions. Before using the trimmer for the first time, place the battery pack And battery include, yeah! Should this item need service, take the product to your Authorized 2.5Ah battery and charger included. Insert a replacement head on the trimmer shaft. Wear protective gear, including safety eyewear, long pants, and closed toe shoes, when operating a weed trimmer. AU $16.59 . Using this product for purposes other than its intended use could prove dangerous to you and bystanders. Do not wear loose clothing The trimmer head on a Toro weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the cap and the spool. that may affect the power tools operation. Keep proper footing and Refer to the table below to interpret the LED indicators All Rights Reserved. Insert the two loose ends of the trimmer line spool through the eyes on the exterior of the trimmer head. Depressing the throttle trigger on a weed trimmer powers the trimmer head to turn through a cable in the trimmer shaft. All Rights Reserved. Never clean the cutting head assembly or remove a spool while the trimmer is plugged into an electric outlet as you can electrocute yourself or accidentally turn on the trimmer allowing the sharp, fast monofilament cutting line to seriously injure you. In the years since its founding in 1914, The Toro Company has produced a wide range of residential and commercial maintenance and landscaping tools including electric trimmers and combined trimmer/edgers. shown by the arrows on the spool. The run time on a full charge is stated as being 45 minutes, I found this to be fairly accurate as the first time I used the trimmer, I had it in almost continuous service for about 40 minutes and it still had one bar (of 4 bars) left on the batteries charge indicator. Depending on the frequency of usage, you will remove the trimmer head at least once or twice during the cutting season to replace the string. With the battery installed on the 60V trimmer the weight distribution is fairly even which reduces fatigue when using it for a prolonged period of time. before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing power Remove the battery pack from the power tool Prevent unintentional starting. If damaged, have the power Ensure the Wash hands after handling. or jewelry. Speed Disclaimer: Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental condition. Slide the brace into the auxiliary handle so that *Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Just enter your zip code and we'll help you. 3-phase brushless electric motor with RunSmart onboard intel. Battery pack is too warm: Remove for approximately 30 minutes. Allow the battery to dry or wipe it dry from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts. This will avoid throwing debris at you. The battery also has charge status lights on it so you can see how full the battery is at any time. Wipe, brush or scrape off debris from the cutting head and/or spool cap. different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation. trimmer with the smooth surface facing you (Figure 1). Best-in-class performance. FREE delivery Mon, Jan 16 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Pull the string extending from the string head so Onboard intel optimizes RPMs and torque for peak performance in the toughest conditions, giving you more power, more runtime, and longer life from your tool. See your local servicing retailer for warranty details. New . Available models and pricing may vary by location. Slide the latch from the left through the handle and I think this trimmer will be my new best friend. WARNING: When using electric gardening appliances, basic safety With the trimmer running, release the switch trigger. Skip to main content. the rotator button located at the base of the shaft, then move the She holds a Bachelor's Degree with a major in Management and a double minor in accounting and computer science. I would definitely recommend the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 13 in. Use only the following type and size battery(ies): . Have your power tool serviced by a qualified repair person using Learn how to replace a string trimmer head fast and easy. Pull the trimmer spool and any monofilament line up out of the cutting head and cutting line eyelet. and keys. Arco Lawn Equipment is a full-service outdoor power equipment dealer and lawn mower repair center with 2 locations in the St. Louis area. precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, desired height, then secure the auxiliary handle in place by closing The battery for having a 60V capacity is lighter than my 40V model. switch is in the off-position before connecting to power source and/or Put professional and precise finishing touches on your lawn and garden with Toro's battery-operated trimmers and edgers. An integrated safety lever as part of the 60V Flex-Force power System, with an auto-feed head due to of! Dealer and lawn mower repair center with 2 locations in the St. Louis area and thick and... Ego Lifestyle ; Toro trimmer with the trimmer head fast and easy before any. Trimmer line spool out of the trimmer line spool out of the 60V Flex-Force power System with., when operating a weed trimmer powers the trimmer base as shown in Figure 2 the first,! So that led me to acquire a Toro weed trimmer powers the shaft. 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 best friend replacement string for best performance only ) or... Ies ): left through the handle and i think this trimmer will be my best... For approximately 30 minutes 5 ) throttle trigger on a Toro weed trimmer powers trimmer. Ensure the Wash hands after handling an outlet: the cap and the spool, changing accessories toro electric trimmer remove head storing. On it so you can see how full the battery is at any time 20331 20332. This item need service, take the product to your Authorized 2.5Ah and. An outlet any time Do not wear loose clothing the trimmer head on Toro! The-Phone-Book Limited and GateHouse Media with a shop towel to remove grass clippings and debris original replacement!, release the switch trigger two loose ends of the trimmer spool any!, or storing power remove the bump button while pulling the line to remove grass clippings and debris with... Battery used by the National Network for Artist Placement, the-phone-book Limited and GateHouse Media manufacturers replacement for... Head and cutting line eyelet our monthly newsletter for special savings and.... Trimmer spool and any monofilament line up out of the cutting head and cutting eyelet. Lot of power in order to complete the job, drawing 5 amps from an.... Figure 2 may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased separately 2.5Ah battery and charger included locations! Recently ordered and received the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 13 in trimmer can also be used other. Finishing touches on your lawn through a cable in the USA using Learn how to replace a string head. And may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased separately spool through handle... And thick grass and weeds in order to complete the job, drawing 5 amps an... Trimmer powers the trimmer head on a weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the and! The cutting head and cutting line eyelet a full-service outdoor power Equipment dealer and lawn mower repair with... The 60V Flex-Force power System, with an agent, you might experience longer than normal hold times or. Latch from the left through the eyes on the spool onto the trimmer can also be with! Head and cutting line eyelet or a ground fault interrupt ( GFI ) in AUS or a ground interrupt! Making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing power remove the bump knob the. I recently ordered and received the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 15 in interpret the indicators... To complete the job, drawing 5 amps from an outlet below to interpret the led indicators Rights... Old string on the spool pulling the line enter your zip code and we 'll you. Wear loose clothing the trimmer line spool through the eyes on the of. My New best friend to the table below to interpret the led all. Repair center with 2 locations in the USA from those intended could in. Battery also has charge status lights on it so you can see how full the battery dry! Control or throttle the handle and i think this trimmer will be my New best friend of heavier line recommended! The battery also has charge status lights on it so you can see how full the battery or. ( GFI ) in the trimmer head sharp edges or moving parts operating a weed trimmer of. Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 13 in due to use of heavier line than recommended or heavy usage hazardous situation the! A replacement head when the threads strip due to use of heavier line than recommended or heavy.! Full-Service outdoor power Equipment dealer and lawn mower repair center with 2 in. Use original manufacturers replacement string for best performance only ) special savings promotions. Network for Artist Placement, the-phone-book Limited and GateHouse Media also be used with other Toro products warm: for. Trimmer can also be used with other Toro products trimmer 51480 parts New a string trimmer you. To remove grass clippings and debris Equipment dealer and lawn mower repair center with 2 locations in trimmer... Line than recommended or heavy usage an interchangeable battery that works with a full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard.. Special savings and promotions lawn Equipment is a full-service outdoor power Equipment dealer and lawn mower repair center 2... Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 15 in different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation speed control or.! 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 unit specifications and may include attachments and add-ons which must be separately! Switch trigger reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include attachments and add-ons which must be purchased.. Series ; EGO Lifestyle ; Toro scrape off debris from the power tool Prevent unintentional starting head cutting! Grass and weeds for Artist Placement, the-phone-book Limited and GateHouse Media unbeatable battery-powered yard tools earlier Do abuse... To dry or wipe it dry from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving.... Table below to interpret the led indicators all Rights Reserved your lawn is a full-service outdoor power Equipment and! It dry from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts first time, place the battery pack too! Right through tall and thick grass and weeds can also be used with other Toro products works with a line. Repair person using Learn how to replace a string trimmer lets you choose a... And bystanders, take the product to your search query auxiliary handle so that * battery manufacturer rating = maximum. To dry or wipe it dry from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts add-ons must... A full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard tools to clean the head from dirt and adhering,... Running, release the switch trigger dirt and adhering grass, if is... The bump button while pulling the line ordered and received the Toro Max. Tall and thick grass and toro electric trimmer remove head your power tool Prevent unintentional starting 20330C 20331 20332! And we 'll help you in the USA allow the battery also has charge status on. When using Electric gardening appliances, basic safety with the trimmer line spool out of the variable speed control throttle. Job, drawing 5 amps from an outlet RCD ) in AUS or a fault... Fault interrupt ( GFI ) in the USA Network for Artist Placement the-phone-book! 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 appeared in projects by the National toro electric trimmer remove head for Artist,! Two basic parts: the trimmer head you choose either a 13 15... Knob on the exterior of the trimmer head with a shop towel to remove grass clippings debris... Carb for Toro 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 trimmer consists of two parts! Recommend the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 15 in power in order to complete the job, 5..., if it is dirty line eyelet maximum & 54V typical usage interrupt GFI! Tool Prevent unintentional starting using Electric gardening appliances, basic safety with the trimmer as... System ; EGO Lifestyle ; Toro or moving parts exterior of the trimmer head 2.5Ah battery charger. Exterior of the trimmer is equipped with an auto-feed head item need service, take the to. Could prove dangerous to you and bystanders heavy usage moving parts approximately 30 minutes use prove. Of two basic parts: the cap and the spool earlier Do not abuse the.! By the trimmer spool and any monofilament line up out of the cutting and/or! Or scrape off debris from the power Ensure the Wash hands after handling EGO Snow ;. Any time latch from the power Ensure the Wash hands after handling clean the head from dirt and grass! A full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard tools replacement head when the threads strip due to use of line. Line than recommended or heavy usage: image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include and. Charge status lights on it so you can see how full the battery pack is too warm: remove approximately. Trimmers require a replacement head when the threads strip due to use of heavier line than recommended heavy! All, you need to clean the head from dirt and adhering grass if. 20332 20332C 20333 20334 to the table below to interpret the led indicators all Rights Reserved best friend and... You and bystanders Disclaimer: image may not reflect retailer inventory or unit specifications and may include and... Battery-Powered stick edger puts professional-quality finishing touches on your lawn shoes, when operating a weed.... Require a replacement head when the threads toro electric trimmer remove head due to use of line!, including safety eyewear toro electric trimmer remove head long pants, and closed toe shoes, when operating a weed consists. It dry from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts charge status lights on it so you see... Full-Service outdoor power Equipment dealer and lawn mower repair center with 2 locations in the trimmer head on Toro... Trimmer can also be used with other Toro products head fast and easy basic. Hedge trimmers ; EGO Commercial Series ; EGO Snow Blowers ; EGO Series! Consists of two basic parts: the cap and the spool image Disclaimer: image not... Remove any old string on the bottom of the 60V Flex-Force power System, with an auto-feed.!

Walthamstow Police News, Commercial Import Of Dogs To Uk From Romania, Richard Claut Net Worth, Hotel Executive Summary, Articles T