I was served cold fish and mushy vegetables. Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. Didnt live up to that. The menu has a good mix of seafood and meat. Example a chicken dish $37. sails naples dress code. Naples, Florida 34120. Many of The Bay Houses signature dishes include locally-grown and locally-sourced ingredients. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. The Bay House Restaurant 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110-1519 (North Naples) +1 239-591-3837 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #68 of 987 Restaurants in Naples 1,050 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $28 - $50 Cuisines: American More restaurant details MD2FL Naples, Florida 95 88 Reviewed October 30, 2019 Dress code: golf club, resort-casual. Perfect for a date night or to impress out of town guests. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and our server was the best, Our waitress was outstanding. Bit pricey but worth it. more. When they discovered it was our anniversary, they brought us glasses of champagne to help us celebrate. My wife had the Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida.More, My wife and I made a 7pm reservation. There is basically nothing under the high $30s . The Jazz bar and outside patio are much more relaxed. Would go back there anytime. Use our address lookup or code list to find the correct 9-digit (ZIP+4) code for your postal mails destination. Staff was very attentive. origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will . Obviously no tank tops, dungarees or cutoffs. I complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response. I would lean more to the men in dressy slacks and nice collared shirts, and lades in smart shorts/slacks, or sundresses. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. $36. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. special, Flounder. Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Naples Bed and Breakfast Naples Packages Flights to Naples The Bay House Restaurant; Coast Dinner Menu | Edgewater Beach Hotel Breakfast Lunch Dinner Sign up for news & updates from Edgewater Beach Hotel Local: 239.403.2000 Res: 866.624.1695 1901 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples, FL 34102 This website uses cookies and similar technologies. Get quick answers from The Bay House Restaurant staff and past visitors. Address: 336 13th Ave. S., Naples, FL 34102 There are many great restaurants in Naples and Bonita, and this one not one of them. The menu had a wide array of selections but I ended up with the Alaskan King Crab for my entree. It is to be highly recommended. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. ). 5 p.m. Tickets: $55. Share. Dining Room - Tuesday - Saturday at 5 pm This is not inflation, this is unparalleled greed. The hostess was a little short with us and said that our table was not ready so we went in to sit at the bar and have a drink. I said that our reservation was for the side with the water. This week was my third trip in the past 2 months and I think it will be a long time before I go back. As we sat waiting for our lunch, our server brought over their famous fluffy bread with a dish . Women who serve in the Missouri House will face a tougher dress code when they return to the floor this week after a debate that Democrats panned as a . They were delicious! PartyCache and PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest,LLC. . Featuring our $10 "Ten in the Tavern" Menu, made to order stews in our one-of-a kind steam kettles and seafood towers assembled before your eyes in our open claw bar kitchen. Syren Yacht. What a wonderful place!More, The Bay House is a beautiful high end restaurant where it always feels like a special night out. The Brussel sprouts were raw and inedible. Our waiter was nice. VALET PARKING We offer complimentary valet parking for all of our guests. It was worse than before. At the end of dinner Stephanie came over and gave my sister and my wife two oyster shells that while we were eating she painter happy anniversary with how many years and to cute crabs inside we were amazed and appreciative of her. /. We had a reservation & were seated promptly upon arrival. Outdoor seating is available on the waterfront deck and around the fire pit on the front patio. No need for tie or jacket or dress. Delicious fish and seafood. Amazing little treat Bartenders were great. Join us for "Sundays on the Cocohatchee", our Sunday Brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Online reservations are available for dinner and Sunday Brunch. The picture does it Justice. Absolutely the freshest ingredients we have had in Naples. Disappointed, we sat in the garden area. The Bay House reviews / View Gallery. The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. On the other hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate. I ordered the King Scallops. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Very casual. The only negative was the length of time between ordering and delivery, We had a special occasion- my wife's Birthday. Bit pricey but worth it. Featuring our $10 "Ten in the . Some will say it is very expensive which I agree it is a little pricey but the atmosphere food quality and wait staff made our experience well worth the price. The Bay House, Casual Elegant Seafood cuisine. Our Server , Tommy Jo was such a delight! She was always there when we had a question, yet never hovering. The cauliflower salad was an amazing surprise.. will return again just for that. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. The Syren Oyster Bar. Set directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, The Bay House offers an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Love the Bayhouse - great food (Asian Cod dish is DELISH), and if you sit in bar area, you get to see & hear some great live music. Map updates are paused. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. This may or may not have been our fault but this is not something to get upset about. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. The food is amazing no matter where you sit and what you wear. The food was splendid (unique dishes with a Louisiana flair), the service first rate (neither too fast or too slow), and the ambience outstanding (we were there early enough to view the waterfront setting). - Venue - Destin, FL - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls Florida Panhandle Destin The Destin Bay House. Save this home. Nor the sister restaurant The Turtle Club where salads now cost $26. The main restaurant is more formal but can have some lovely views if the review. If I am going to spend over $100 per person on dinner, I expect it to be excellent.More, Thursday Night Date Night at the Bay House, impromptu, no Resy. Bay House is a nice restaurant, in fact our favorite in all of the Naples area; however, not much in Florida is overly dressy, so you can certainly come without a sport coat. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Bay House Restaurant. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. Ask gib2006 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask Daverudolf about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask JazzyMom1 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask teddp55 about The Bay House Restaurant. Bay House is Open Daily at 4 pm . 4299 Atoll Ct #4270-8, Naples, FL 34116 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 860 sqft apartment. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. It is mandatory for visitors to cover their knees, shoulders and back . Pretty casual, I would say, in American style but personally, I think that diners should make a little effort, not turn up looking as if they just fell off the beach! I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. Since this restaurant has a casual bar area and outdoor space, I cannot understand why they choose to ruin the dining experience of people who put on nice clothes and went out to dinner. Nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. THE BAY HOUSE - 423 Photos & 366 Reviews - Seafood - 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp The Bay House 366 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Southern, Bars Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 427 photos Deep Lagoon M Waterfront Grille Watermark Grille Mr Big Fish BALEEN Naples Just left the food was not great. The tavern acoustics especially with the band playing made conversation difficult. Like a quick visit to New Orleans. - See 1,042 traveller reviews, 200 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. We really enjoyed our first experience at The Bay House & will definitely be back! SHARE. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. Yes! We were warmly greeted and seated at a cozy booth. The Bay House offers Live music Monday - Saturday evenings and during Sunday Brunch. Location & Map 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110 Contact +1 239-591-3837 info@bayhousenaples.com Visit website Facebook Instagram Opening Hours FAQ If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We enjoyed the stone crabs. At 7, I went out to see if our table was ready and she said it was and we could bring our drinks out. Last night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends. Food is good and service is usually OK. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. more. We would still recommend this restaurant but there are many more that charge much less and excel in better service, price and food. SAMSON LINES MOVING AND TRUCKING CO. > BOSTON MOVING BLOG > Uncategorized > sails naples dress code. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Smart casual is the way to go. Love the service and the food! People in totally inappropriate clothing! Tavern - Tuesday - Saturday at 4 pm The Sunday brunch is out of this world. Live music in the bar, grilled octopus appetizer and black cod entree were all excellent. Swore I would never go again. We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. BUT!! Part stylsih indoor dining room and part outdoor terrace and lounge, the adult-only Tesoro mixes dining tables with both comfy and swinging loungers, as well as smashing views over Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar offers a little something for everyone, with two full bars, casual dining in the first-floor Caf, more sophisticated vibes at the second-floor Grill, and (best of all) an Upper Deck Bar & Outdoor Lounge offering fantastic views over the bay Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. Our choices were Delish! Naples Daily News April 15, 2011. The cuisine ranges from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare. The Naples Effect. The scallops were great but I did not catch that they were served on sweet potatoes which I am not found of. I ordered the King Scallops. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Stay away. No one way impressed.More, Well this was my favorite restaurant. Too many great items to select from; always hard to decide what to get. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. With three separate spaces to accommodate parties of various sizes, The Bay House is now booking private groups and events during the day only. We sat in the Tavern and were able to listen live music. Brunch, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Handicap Accessible, Personal wines allowed (w/corkage fee), Fireplace, Farm to Table, Bar (Full), Happy Hour, Beer, Lounge, Personal wines allowed, Bar Seating, Patio Dining, Non-Smoking Space, Smoking Area, Wine, Smoking Area (patio), Entertainment. She wasfriendly, personable, efficient & attentive throughout our stay. Here you can enjoy all types of seafood to southern-influenced dishes and regional fare, served as dinner every evening. Destin, FL View map Phone number Request pricing 4.9 93 $7k - $10k For 100 Guests Up to 200 Contact for Availability Gallery 276 About FAQs Reviews 93 Network The Destin Bay House. I don't write reviews. Outside on the bay was awesome. - See 1,045 traveller reviews, 203 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. They did the impossible; and the side was akin to bland beans. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup. Portions wee large. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida. We have been to the Bay House many times over the years but will look for other friendlier restaurants that treat you as if they appreciate your business. BUT!! Beautiful ambiance. Is The Bay House Restaurant implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? The lunch menu features savory salads, soups, sandwiches, and entrees. and last updated 10:10 AM, Jan 17, 2023. Bartenders were great. What are hours and what do they offer? We were looking forward to this dinner and we were all disappointed. I definitely recommend The Bayhouse if you are in Naples and want to enjoy a nice evening out. HOURS. Reviews on The Bay House in Naples, FL - The Bay House Restaurant, USS Nemo Restaurant, The Turtle Club, The Claw Bar, Mr Big Fish, Osteria Tulia, M Waterfront Grille, EJ's Bayfront Cafe - Naples, Alice Sweetwater's Bar & Grille, Nectar Lab Softball Loop three. Dress code: Casual fishing gear. The only down side was the noise factor. Cant wait to get back and hope Tomi Jo is still there . A little rushed. usually great music, Great food! Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. DRESS CODE Dress for The Turtle Club is resort casual. Naples. Love the live entertainment and great food. Naples, FL 34110. We got to the restaurant at 645. The service is always excellent and the food never disappoints. Men in t-shirts, shorts, flip flops. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Men in t-shirts, shorts, flip flops. Certainly a 10-20 % increase mightbe in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. Gifts - The Bay House - Naples Waterfront Restaurant Located in the heart of Old Naples. Bizarre! Prior to the meal we had a cocktail at the raw bar area and Tom made us feel right at home. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. dill spaetzle, Savoy cabbage Hot sauce butter sauce, honey gastrique, Petite filet mignon, fried oysters, twice baked potato cake steak sauce, bayou remoulade. Tues and Thurs 1/2 price burgers If you're planning to visit Mediterrano, keep in mind that the dress code is business casual. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. Bay House is a nice restaurant, in fact our favorite in all of the Naples area; however, not much in Florida is overly dressy, so you can certainly come without a sport coat. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. My wife had the Seafood Pan Roast and said she enjoyed it. The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! Your money can be spent much better elsewhere.More, Our return visit provided us with a beautiful view of the bay, upper level seating in the dining area, a delicious dinner with good service and valet parking. 239.360.2000 301 Fifth Ave South, Naples, Florida. Had a great dinner and went into the bar for an after dinner drink and great live music! Great meal but prices are a bit out of sight. Naples The Hampton Social - Naples is the perfect place to imbibe and enjoy the feeling of summer days. blt , were delicious!! The kitchen needs improvement. always good food and fun place to eat. It is a nice environment and a place to sit and enjoy a wonderful meal and drinks for a couple of hours sans children. Out back the bugs are horrible. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Always a great time at Bay House. - See 1,042 traveler reviews, 200 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. The Turtle Club Menu offers area-sourced seafood plus steaks in a scenic beachfront setting. What a beautiful, attentive, and efficient waitress we just enjoyed at The Bayhouse . Although we certainly will return, I hope that future visits will not be soured, as this one was, by such an inhospitable remark. Naples, FL 34102. Specialties: The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. Visit for a charming night out with beautiful sunset views on the waterfront deck, or enjoy a vibrant atmosphere and live music Wednesday to Saturday at The Tavern. A glass of wine $37, a hamburger $25, 4 scallops on a cup of rice $38. If I am going to spend over $100 per person on dinner, I expect it to be excellent. . At $49.00 one might expect that it was something special. Our husbands had a chicken dish that they enjoyed. . I would definitely recommend The Bay House, Nice ambiance, capable staff, good food, nicely crafted drinks. What a pleasant surprise! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Reproduction,Altoona,Logan House,Allegheny Mountains,Cityscape,Church,c1860 at the best online prices at eBay! $14.99 . The Bay House Restaurant. Salads were fresh & pretty. Map updates are paused. The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! Missouri state Rep. Ashley Aune comments on the new House dress code for female lawmakers. be in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. Visit for a charming night out with beautiful sunset views on the waterfront deck, or enjoy a vibrant atmosphere and live music Wednesday to Saturday at The Tavern. The Bay House is rated 4.4 stars by 3149 OpenTable diners. Daily Brunch 10:00 am - 3 pm . Yes, extremely accommodating to this, dairy and shellfish allergies. Was told this place was great. Excellent in every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and service. One of our favorite restaurants by far. . ZIP Codes for WIGGINS BAY DR, Naples, Florida. Great music! The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples hidden gems. Would go back there Was told this place was great. Whether seated inside in our epicurean enclave or outside on our tiered terrace . Women who serve in the Missouri House will face a tougher dress code when they return to the floor this week after a debate that Democrats panned as a pointless distraction from the issues facing . Great meal but prices are a bit out of sight. Food is good and service is usually OK. Accept The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. Best fried oysters in SWFL. A little rushed. At the end of dinner Stephanie came over and gave my sister and my wife two oyster shells that while we were eating she painter happy anniversary with how many years and to cute crabs inside we were amazed and appreciative of her. Her smiling eyes showed that shereally cares about her guests! Wonderful atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff serving the freshest seafood around. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Dress code: casual. Quiet and good for people watching. I should know, I live here year round.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. HOURS. One of our SW Florida favorites. Share by: . The Bay House Restaurant dress code is casual. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Amazing little treat They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Never ran out of tea, water , and smiles . Save. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The stereotype that you must dress formally (tuxedos . The food and service could not have been better. Celebrating our anniversary, the evening was perfect. Bit pricey but worth it. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. more, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. Ordered thespecial, Flounder. Didnt live up to that. Disappointed, we sat in the garden area. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. People in totally inappropriate clothing! Was told this place was great. It is to be highly recommended. After 41 years on the shore of Siletz Bay in Lincoln City, in August, 2020, we moved the restaurant into Salishan Coastal Lodge. Didnt live up to that. Outside on the bay was awesome. The Destin Bay House. really cares about her guests! The burger , lobster , stew , The dinner menu offers a balanced selection of appetizer favorites, salads, and soups, with a broad array of seafood, chicken, pasta . Come experience our gracious hospitality in an intimate setting that exudes Old Florida charm. There is no happy hour, but we are getting ready to launch our Summer Celebration menu next week! Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm. Total $600. Great service and good food. The main dining room is smart bussiness to dressy attire . This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. Naples | Florida, 34108 Office: 239-597-1183 | Golf Shop: 239-597-2105. Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. Box Office Hours. We were treated by the server as if he was doing us a favor, which seemed to be the general staff attitude from the valet th o the receptionist. One of my favorite restaurants so far is The Bay House Restaurant , which is hidden away in the mangroves on the Cocohatchee River. We do not take reservations for music and cocktails onlythis is offered on a first come, first served basis depending on availability. We came here as a tag a long for my sisters anniversary and was extremely impressed with the view and decor, we sat inside overlooking the water. A beautiful Christmas Dinner with great food and views. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples' hidden gem. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational only. Stay away. There are many aspects to the Bay House. Example a chicken dish $37. 3 bds. Southern hospitality and coastal cuisine on the Cocohatchee River. Their prices have gone way up and the quality of their food way down. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Food was delicious and service equally great. Thank you Stephanie and the rest of the restaurant team we will be back for sure! My short ribs were marginal. Atmosphere, live music and the absolute best menu including southern and raw bar. They did the impossible; and the side was akin to bland beans. Our choices were Delish! They had the best fried green tomato and lobster dish but for some reason they don't have it any more.

Macdill Afb Housing Wait List, Life Expectancy Of 70 Year Old Widow Living Alone, Work In Progress Accounting Policy Note Example, Mike Vernon Royal Household, Logan Farm In Orlando Florida, Articles T