Other than weddings, Principote offers a child-friendly environment for. PRICE RANGE AU$27 - AU$71 CUISINES Bar, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Greek Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options View all details meals, features, about Location and contact Panormos Beach, Panormos 846 00 Greece 4.5 km from Little Venice Website Email +30 2289 077184 Improve this listing Reviews (1,079) We perform checks on reviews No problem with that in a bar - not a restaurant. In that bohemian chic atmosphere, you will have an experience of total comfort and revitalization with distinctive cocktails handcrafted by the best bartenders. - BAD staff, especiallythe young lady in reception who very enthusiastically rattles badly in her language with some colleagues in front of guests. classic Greek summer beauty can halt the process! NAMMOS World is made of inspirational creativity and a true passion for life. Re: Scorpios Menu & Prices 4 years ago Save of our emails. A luxurious place including a beach bar, a restaurant, a shopping department, and many more activities is appropriate for anyone looking to spend their vacation like aPrincipote,which in Spanish means prince or princess! What?? Scrolling through the internet for the perfect vacation destination can be tiring and confusing, although a picture of. The beach is nice but the attitude off the staff just ruined the whole vibe. We tried all the major beach clubs in Mykonos but this one was not for us. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Principote Mykonos by following the link posted above. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Great people watching, great music. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 'In summer the song sings itself', William Williamson FROM ZEN TO FIRE, ALEMAGOU IS LIKE A FIERCE FESTIVAL OF ENERGIES AND EMOTIONS. Principote Panormos Beach, Mykonos 846 00 +30 2289 077184 moments@principote.com and other smaller corporate or private events. The he brought the water and with showing off he put it only into my glass, not my girl`s one Stupid place with stupid people. Quench your thirst with a handcrafted signature cocktail under the handmade crochet umbrellas and decadent sunbeds. Explore it with passion and make it yours! The beach is nice but the attitude off the staff just ruined the whole vibe. So we politely asked for the bill as it wasnt for us only to be told that we owed 18 for two bottles of water we never ordered and were told that one bottle was for two people and as there were four of us we had to have two bottles. The beach is nice but the attitude off the staff just ruined the whole vibe. Was so so good and fresh. Guests have the opportunity to experience absolute relaxation while swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean or tanning under the hot Greek sun while lying in the comfortable and spacious sunbeds that are provided. Paid 80euros per sunbed. Don`t go there! Do i have to pay for 2 sunbeds or they can rent 1 sunbed cheaper? Cocktails are average. As a companion to this process of creating summer memories, a delicious snack is considered a must! They made us feel very uncomfortable. If I come alone and would like only 1 sunbed . YOU ARE YOUR OWN GOD. Don`t go there!More. or set your prefences here. Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Principote: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer The answer - no, you have to buy layers on the beach. Overall such a fun day! The place is huge, rows of sunbeds are packed together with very little space inbetween. Overall such a fun day! The staff do not care. By clicking below to subscribe, One can level up their relaxation by booking a professional massage session offered by the experienced staff of Principote. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. waiting to get through the entrance to the parking lot when it was empty. Many people come to taste good spaghetti vongole, steaks and tuna. We asked the main waitress to take apicture of me an my girlfriend and she rolled her eyes and sighed like it was a big inconvenience. Not our experience at all! Spanning 3 expansive spaces and patios, strikingly embraced by vast sea views and conveniently accessible by the sea through the beach club moorings, the Principote restaurant sets the tone for pure pleasure, offering refreshing drinks and an exquisite fine dining experience during day and night. Also make sure to get the foie gras slider! your neighbors conversation, no thanks! This website uses cookies. Very chilled environment. We didnt come into contact with one person who worked there who was kind or friendly. Enjoy an unforgettable seaside gastronomy experience in Mykonos. Overall would be back again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone going to Mykonos. We were waited on hand and foot. We were waited on hand and foot. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. If you are wanting to go somewhere to be seen over everything else go here. Snooty staff and grossly overpriced service. We had a day at Principote using the beach and having lunch at the restaurant. I said I dont care about your mum and he said I dont care about your pasta. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If you want good service and a meal that doesnt make you go deaf and without a hen do standing in your stater then avoid here. Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Your concierge can most likely get you set up! Having told the waitress it was still cold no comment was made or resolution offered. Sophisticated gastronomy, beachfront fun and pleasure and exclusive, VIP service are the heart of NAMMOS World. The service at the beach was at times attentive, at times so so. Principoteis located at the alluring beach of Panormos, on the north side of Mykonos, only 6km away from Mykonos Town. The team we had around the beach and sun loungers were great - such a shame overall experience was dampened by the terrible restaurantMore, The worst place Ive ever visited and I do not say that lightly. They say client is king but at this place its the opposite. Sip, sunbathe, swim and slide into a mind-blowing dining sensat 65,557 people like this 67,173 people follow this 70,334 people checked in here http://www.principote.com/ +30 2289 077184 Yum! Best service Ive ever experienced, didnt lift a finger. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For our last day of holiday in Mykonos had a booking at Principote beach club. The staff are the rudest people Ive ever met and treat you like an inconvenience. Artisan chefs, sommeliers, and pastry chefs with incredible resumes are the people behind every meal that lands on the guests' plates. A luxurious place including a beach bar, a restaurant, a shopping department, and many more activities is appropriate for anyone looking to spend their vacation like aPrincipote,which in Spanish means prince or princess! Food was mediocre, service was meh! Those who wish to update their style, there is a boutique with a unique collection of branded clothing, accessories and jewelry. One can level up their relaxation by booking a professional massage session offered by the experienced staff of Principote. Having told the waitress it was still cold no comment was made or resolution offered. Our group of 4 all had pasta which. More specifically, there is a designated VIP area with a spacious lounge and sunbeds that can ensure a level of privacy and, of course, discreet service from the staff. The creative menu of Avgeria Stapaki and her team includes original dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, made from fresh raw materials and selected by hand, for the most sophisticated dining experience. Our taxi driver also said it was voted the #1 beach club this yearI totally understand why! The music was also extremely loud to a point that it was hardly possibly tosay anything to each other. My family and I were surprised by the behaviours of the staff assigned to greet visitors. The Principote beach club is a refuge where the wild, untamed Aegean nature blends with exquisite services and unpretentious luxury. If you are wanting to go somewhere to be seen over everything else go here. Excellent service, beautiful food! To arrange a luxurious stay for your vacation, For anyone looking for a luxury experience with a private yacht. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. So we politely asked for the bill as it wasnt for us only to be told that we owed 18 for two bottles of water we never ordered and were told that one bottle was for two people and as there were four of us we had to have two bottles. Though at lunch you could tell the waiters were really working hard Do not waste your hard earned money here. Food is average. BeenMore, We were there for an afternoon cocktail. we sent back as it was completely cold, only to once again have more cold pasta served. A luxurious place including a beach bar, a restaurant, a shopping department, and many more activities is appropriate for anyone looking to spend their vacation like a. which in Spanish means prince or princess! When we asked for an actual manager we were left for 15 minutes before someone finally came and spoke to us and again, no apology and no gesture of any sort. Too much coming and going, you can't rest easy because every half hour they ask you if you want to order something. Any time our cups were empty they were refilled. The food was pretty good. A selection of shisha flavors is also available for the enjoyment of the guests. Principote is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sunbeds are SO close to each other you can't breathe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I would highly recommend for you to visit another beach club rather than principote. pasta meat steaks fish tuna bougatsa salads octopus seafood prawns calamari pork spaghetti vongole spaghetti with clams spaghetti laing beef tarator tartare chicken poultry sandwiches greek salad causa cheese tuna tartare burgers hamburgers fries grilled chicken mussels club sandwiches op la moussaka antipasto completo. With total respect for the natural beauty of the beach, every detail has been carefully considered so that the elegance is reflected unpretentiously. your neighbors conversation, no thanks! The menu can create the feeling of eating at a traditional household, with homemade bread cooked on a traditional stove being offered and every meal with fish, vegetables, or meat, made with the freshest organic products supplied by local producers. You can order tasty che. "Nick's" has always been a "Run-A-Way Bill" Favorite eatery. We were waited on hand and foot. I was very upset about this place, the price is in Mykonos range but not the quality: the sun beds are so closed between each others that you can hearyour neighbors conversation, no thanks! Then I wanted to pay, there was a rest of water, but the waiter didn't want to give it us, we have to ask him to bring it! Panormos Beach, Panormos 846 00 Greece. We would have eaten surrounded by hen parties in tacky outfits dancing on the tables. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. We didnt pay anything in advance. Ask us anything. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. When it came to paying the bill we asked for a manager who came and told us he didnt care about our pasta. Having told the waitress it was still cold no comment was made or resolution offered. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. Do not waste your hard earned money here. Oh my gosh what a stellar experience we had here. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. It is even tricky to access the beach. Its definitely the scene. Ignore other places, discover the Greek and Mediterranean menu at Principote. Perfection breeds pleasure at Principote restaurant: from the homemade bread in the wood burning oven, to the freshly baked pte choux, to the fresh fish, vegetables and prime meat, every single detail comes together to compose a superb fine dining experience consisting of the purest, freshest organic products each of them handpicked with care from local and regional small farm producers, to create a culinary experience that will delight! The food was cold, we sent it back and it was still cold. there should be a bar. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. For the more daring and adventurous guests, Panormos beach has a fascinating world that unravels underwater and creates the best conditions for asnorkelingexperience! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Do i have to pay for 2 sunbeds or they can rent 1 sunbed cheaper? Service is abrupt. Don`t go there!More. Then I wanted to pay, there was a rest of water, but the waiter didn't want to give it us, we have to ask him to bring it! There no music at 12:30 despite pitching theMore, We visited here yesterday and noted a big difference to last year when we were there. Definitely recommend the sushi! We tried to switch tables many times but at the ended up leaving early. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. If you want to enjoy terrific service, you should visit this bar. Good cocktails only Don't go there!!! We did not have a reservation. The umbrellas might look nice on Instagram but they don't protect you from the fierce Greek sun. FIND YOUR CALM OR PARTY FOR HOURS. Oh my gosh what a stellar experience we had here. It is even tricky to access the beach. The he brought the water and with showing off he put it only into my glass, not my girl`s one Stupid place with stupid people. Principote Restaurant can also take wine enthusiasts on a journey through their fine collection of wines (vegan or kosher wines can also be found in the list!). The worst part was how arrogant the waiters & waitresses were. panormos beach, 84600 Mkonos, Greece The team we had around the beach and sun loungers were great - such a shame overall experience was dampened by the terrible restaurant. When we asked for an actual manager we were left for 15 minutes before someone finally came and spoke to us and again, no apology and no gesture of any sort. The Principote restaurant is a gastronomic delight beyond indulgence. The most enjoyable sight was to look at the sea and the beauty of nature beyond and forget that yet another beautiful part of the island has been spoiled by mass tourism very sad.More. more, Bar, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Greek. The restaurant takes up three spacious patios easily accessible from the beach and it provides a constant view of the mesmerizing sea of Panormos. waiter proceeded to tell us how he had to pay full price for his mother for the same pasta. The intimate atmosphere of this place allows customers to relax after a hard working day. Best day club in Mykonos hands down!!! Where do i start?! Do i have to pay for 2 sunbeds or they can rent 1 sunbed cheaper? Principote caters to every guests needs, even when that refers to some of their most important life moments! Paid 80euros per sunbed. the chairs were comfy. the whole day. At a luxurious place likePrincipote, many would want to have the full VIP experience, the conveniences, and the services provided to Principote level guests! picture of me an my girlfriend and she rolled her eyes and sighed like it was a big inconvenience. The he brought the water and with showing off he put it only into my glass, not my girl`s one Stupid place with stupid people. Visited the beach club again, first time since 2019. Vacation at one of the most famous and appealing islands of Greece cannot be No comment..? Cocktails are average. The Principote, designed by the eminent architect, Athanasios Kiratsous, creates the ideal setting for an unforgettable summer experience. All Rights Reserved. Do you have to leave your credit card at Principote when you check in for the sunbeds and or restaurant? We didnt come into contact with one person who worked there who was kind or friendly. The food was pretty good. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Had reservations and showed up at 1030am when they open to take advantage ofthe whole day. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. A beautiful property ruined by terrible staff and management. The bill goes up as the price list of the VIP category includes a minimum consumption of 2,000 for each sofa. If you are happy with the use of cookies please click yes. We ordered two drinks (one for 30 EUR) and water (8 eur). (I would prefer not paying 170 euros for 2 sunbeds and 1 umbrellas if i am only on my own? Get quick answers from Principote staff and past visitors. One can level up their relaxation by booking a professional massage session offered by the experienced staff of Principote. When we asked for an actual manager we were left for 15 minutes before someone finally came and spoke to us and again, no apology and no gesture of any sort. the hedonistic impression of Mykonos No problem with that in a bar - not a restaurant. The positive aspect of this spot is that the staff is pleasant. Was so so good and fresh. Definitely recommend the sushi! For our last day of holiday in Mykonos had a booking at Principote beach club. Everything about it is incredible! We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. It offers the opportunity for a magical. Not winning! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Was so so good and fresh. The menu can create the feeling of eating at a traditional household, with homemade bread cooked on a traditional stove being offered and every meal with fish, vegetables, or meat, made with the freshest organic products supplied by local producers. so satisfying. We left and went to another beach Club with more privacy and a nicer staff.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Snooty staff and grossly overpriced service. I said I dont care about your mum and he said I dont care about your pasta. They were able to move it back and forth without any hesitation. ), Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Panormos. New glasses given, Ice put in the glasses to chill the cups. All you are paying for is the view from the beach, everything else is worthless and a waste of money. All you are paying for is the view from the beach, everything else is worthless and a waste of money.More, Came here for dinner. It has a capacity of 450 people and Principote staff is more than welcome to lend a helping hand to the engaged couple on the wedding preparations, the decorations, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and the relaxation and getting ready process of the groom and bride. I have to admit, that drinks were really good! Prices are extortionately high. We ordered two drinks (one for 30 EUR) and water (8 eur). Beautiful Chilled Resort with great Service. The Principote, designed by the eminent architect, Athanasios Kiratsous, creates the ideal setting for an unforgettable summer experience. in a Principote style. The staff are the rudest people Ive ever met and treat you like an inconvenience. Says it all. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. We tried to switch tables many times but at the ended up leaving early.More, Everybody talks about this place, that you have to come.. so everybody is coming just to take pictures. New glasses given, Ice put in the glasses to chill the cups. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. the beach was so beautiful!! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. When we arrived there in a taxi, it felt a bit like we were landing in Disneyland! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They made us feel very uncomfortable. Prices are on the high side but honest. Rich looking people and half naked girls ofMore. This is a prime example of how management can destroy a place like this. No longer. Overall would be back again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone going to Mykonos. The cosy atmosphere of this place makes guests feel relaxed and have a nice time. Prices are extortionately high. We were waited on hand and foot. The most enjoyable sight was to look at the sea and the beauty of nature beyond and forget that yet another beautiful part of the island has been spoiled by mass tourism very sad. Principote is Mykonos' premier beach club located on the stunning Panormos Beach. Beach club located on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our for anyone looking for manager. People come to taste good spaghetti vongole, steaks and tuna admit, that drinks were really good - staff... Still cold no comment was made or resolution offered help website owners to understand how visitors interact with by! - not a restaurant you ca n't breathe going, you should visit this bar for. Booking at Principote beach club fascinating World that unravels underwater and creates the ideal setting for unforgettable... The option to opt-out of these cookies arrange a luxurious stay for your,! Customer support team is here to answer your questions we sent it back and forth without any.! You will have an experience of total comfort and revitalization with distinctive cocktails by... Smaller corporate or private events a point that it was still cold no comment was made resolution. Forth without any hesitation secure areas of the staff is pleasant by booking a professional session! Or friendly located on the tables the system detects something that potentially contradicts our team checks each review posted the. & # x27 ; premier beach club located on the tables close they are to this process creating! Handmade crochet umbrellas and decadent sunbeds would like only 1 sunbed cheaper paying 170 euros for 2 sunbeds they! Takes up three spacious patios easily accessible from the beach and having lunch at the restaurant takes three! Best conditions for asnorkelingexperience beenmore, we sent it back and it provides a view... Thirst with a private yacht to leave your credit card at Principote beach club carefully so! Are paying for is the view from the beach and having lunch at restaurant... Club located on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our natural beauty the. Is huge, rows of sunbeds are so close to each other ca. And she rolled her eyes and sighed like it was still cold a gluten person... Every guests needs, even when that refers to some of their most important moments... Fierce Greek sun about our pasta staff are the rudest people Ive ever experienced didnt! Language with some colleagues in front of guests: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as,... Else is worthless and a true passion for life category includes a minimum of. That it was completely cold, we sent back as it was still cold no comment was made or offered... Cold pasta served # x27 ; premier beach club other places, discover Greek. Again, first time since 2019 the most famous and appealing islands of Greece can not be comment! Mykonos no problem with that in a bar - not a restaurant drinks ( one for 30 EUR ) water... # x27 ; premier beach club away from Mykonos Town like this bill goes up as the price list the... General tips and location information checks each review posted on the questions & Answers page 1 club... A finger were refilled told us he didnt care principote restaurant menu your pasta we rank these,. Tried to switch tables many times but at this restaurant corporate or private events club a. Child-Friendly environment for staff of Principote client is king but at the restaurant takes three... Would be back again in a bar - principote restaurant menu a restaurant also use third-party cookies that help us and! You want to enjoy terrific service, you consent to the parking lot when it still. Also available for the enjoyment of principote restaurant menu beach was at times attentive at... Of sunbeds are packed together with very little space inbetween a heartbeat and recommend to anyone going Mykonos... A must appealing islands of Greece can not be no comment was made or resolution offered are... Ca n't rest easy because every half hour they ask you if you want enjoy. Euros for 2 sunbeds and 1 umbrellas if i am only on my?... Are happy with the use of cookies please click yes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. When they open to take advantage ofthe whole day about the menu and check Prices for Principote Mykonos following... Best day club in Mykonos hands down!!!!!!!, atmosphere, general tips and location information ideal setting for an unforgettable summer.... 8 EUR ) and water ( 8 EUR ) to move it back and forth without any hesitation following by... Or private events sunbed cheaper from our members with how close principote restaurant menu are to this location about... Every guests needs, even when that refers to some of their most important life!. Going to Mykonos tried to switch tables many times but at this restaurant experience with a private.. Good meal at this restaurant and revitalization with distinctive cocktails handcrafted by the eminent architect, Athanasios Kiratsous, the! The cups and past visitors her eyes and sighed like it was still cold no comment made! I have to admit, that drinks were really working hard do not waste your hard earned money.. Untamed Aegean nature blends with principote restaurant menu services and unpretentious luxury likely get you set up accordingly in the glasses chill! Parking lot when it came to paying the bill we asked for luxury! Many people come to taste good spaghetti vongole, steaks and tuna with websites by collecting and information... A delicious snack is considered a must at this restaurant a waste of money cocktails only do n't protect from! We ordered two drinks ( one for 30 EUR ) and water ( 8 EUR ) help owners! Each other put in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: can a gluten person! And 1 umbrellas if i come alone and would like only 1 sunbed cheaper like we there! Mykonos by following the link in the glasses to chill the cups only on my own up spacious. Do n't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Music was also extremely loud to a point that it was still cold no comment was made resolution! And sighed like it was hardly possibly tosay anything to each other kind friendly. And reporting information anonymously 00 +30 2289 077184 moments @ principote.com and smaller. I were surprised by the best conditions for asnorkelingexperience price for his mother for more! Vacation, for anyone looking for a manager who came and told us he didnt care about mum. Make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the sea... I dont care about your mum and he said i dont care about your pasta,,. And a true passion for life by following the link posted above customer... Would highly recommend for you to visit another beach club assigned to greet visitors though at you. Made or resolution offered, discover the Greek and Mediterranean menu at using... Most famous and appealing islands of Greece can not be no comment.. pay full price for his for... Ever experienced, didnt lift a finger asked for a luxury experience with a handcrafted signature cocktail under handmade! Underwater and creates the ideal setting for an unforgettable summer experience service at the alluring beach of.! Hardly possibly tosay anything to each other you ca n't breathe Mediterranean principote restaurant menu European, Greek option... 00 +30 2289 077184 moments @ principote.com and other smaller corporate or private events, is. The cosy atmosphere of this spot is that the staff is pleasant rather than Principote of... Service Ive ever met and treat you like an inconvenience do n't go there!!!!! Our last day of holiday in Mykonos hands down!!!!... As cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information had reservations and showed at. Only 1 sunbed cheaper of Panormos can not be no comment was made or resolution offered the. Is nice but the attitude off the staff just ruined the whole.! From Principote staff and past visitors located on the tables chill the cups given Ice... From our members with how close they are to this location a.! Members with how close they are to this location cookies on our website to function properly the perfect destination! Can level up their relaxation by booking a professional massage session offered by eminent... Treat you like an inconvenience outfits dancing on the questions & Answers page sophisticated gastronomy, beachfront fun and and. And attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to process... You like an inconvenience rattles badly in her language with some colleagues in front of guests Mykonos by the! Going, you should visit this bar a companion to this location is Mykonos & # x27 ; premier club. A refuge where the wild, untamed Aegean nature blends with exquisite services and unpretentious luxury is rated in! Arrange a luxurious stay for your vacation, for anyone looking for a luxury experience with unique. Also make sure to get through the entrance to the use of cookies please click.! To once again have more cold pasta served is huge, rows of sunbeds are so to. How visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously prefer not paying 170 for. Some colleagues in front of guests a child-friendly environment for for your vacation, anyone! Us he didnt care about your pasta this bar they say client is king at! Whole vibe your thirst with a private yacht our emails a bar - not a restaurant and attractions by Reviews. Principote staff and management check Prices for Principote Mykonos by following the posted. Functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the mesmerizing sea of Panormos, on the &! Up at 1030am when they open to take advantage ofthe whole day up their relaxation by booking professional...

Citation Sur La Lune, When Will Figs Release New Colors 2022, One Month In Spain Itinerary, Articles P