Ohhh this is cool lemme get back to it after thinking some. Create your own nen ability (HxH) #1 palliativepawn choose your nen type specify the details of your power make sure your ability isn't overpowered try keeping it simple (complexity . ", "Good. All items (126) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other A Template:Abengane/Nen ability Template:Amane (Video game)/Nen ability B Template:Baise/Nen ability Template:Basho/Nen ability However, the blade can be used at incredibly high speeds. Whether it's a swarm of needles or a single sizable stone being thrown at him, chances are he can redirect it. Holy Chain is one of the many chains that Kurapika can Conjure using his Hatsu. His ability works like a normal punch, however, much more dangerous, depending on how much he spins his arm. Abilities Generator A Comprehensive List Following is a list of all the abilities that can be generated by the Abilities Generator. RELATED: Killua & 9 Other Anime Assassins That Look Innocent But Are Deadly. What do you guys think? Fortress basically makes his battles into endurance tests but due to the nature of the restrictions it also a race against time for Aritzo (one reason for it to be important for him to conceal his ability), Opponent or opponents must die, surrender, or retreat within 3 hours of blades activation or all nen use will be lost for 7 days. - The angel is meant for healing wounds and protection. He feels energized as he never felt before, not angry, but focused at one point. It amplifies the user's nen by adding on the previous' owner's nen to the current user. When he wakes up he was in the middle of the path to his home. Besides playing with his bouncing balls, he liked to walk alone in nature, in paths that lead to distance inhabited forests far from the village. "What's up ballboy? randomize. ramen@ramen_shop10. Did you trip while doing your gay jugglings? Gambling blade (dragons breath) conjuration, transmutation, and manipulation. If my bet was wrong, I would lose 1000 aura and vice versa. Dragon's breath is side 7 and conjures a small dragon's head at the top of the hilt, and from this transmuted nen fire is produced. My Rating: What I Like: Dislike: Now we are in the final stretch for Nen and its potential. You can connect with him on his email: reipenber17@gmail.com. Enhancement- Enhancement (, Kyka-kei; abbrev. This blade is side 6 and is no blade. Nen (() or , Nenlit. He's quite a powerful Enhancer and the potential that his Hatsu carries is dangerous. :). It is almost as he gained years of maturity in seconds by having that sight. He felt a weight in the multiple pockets of his coat. Has an additional ability: wrap-up which surrounds the opponent's body with the blade and the uncoils from them, slicing them up in the process. Blood is gushed everywhere. The cleaver is side 3 and is a massive blade most akin in shape and size to that of the zanbato from Rurouni Kenshin. Each blade has its own set of restrictions and consequences. By stating on top of Schjer's corpse, he could reach the notes with the information he needed. Nen Category: Surprise me Hoo, boy. He wanted to set himself free. Same job for both, I like liquids. Seeing that Netero had trained his body beyond human limitations, his Nen ability was certainly among the most powerful. The philosophy behind my attack is purity of the heart. You may like the Hatsu Vault. The nen takes the form of a red, crimson, stone like the one in fmab. Each time you pick a card, you get a random ability based on the card you drew: Odd Number (1-9) - A Conjured book will appear, that will tell you about your opponent's abilities. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} so the ability I came up with is a blend of "one for all" from boku no hero and the "philosopher's stone" from fmab. Even though Gon is a kid, his Jajanken Rock was powerful enough to kill Morel, a seasoned Hunter, in a single hit. Do you even need an ability or this? It also can become a shield of light to protect from damage. When you finally pass on you choose a successor. What type are you and what can u do? Against opponents, Smith can redirect their attacks into the well with enough force to knock them off balance and hurt them due to the pull's power, using this on clothing or other objects on someone's person to circumvent the first restriction. I would be a waste to not consider you, not only for me but for you, after all, we are talking about piles of money. The opponent must die, surrender, or retreat within 20 minutes of dragons breaths activation or else nen use will be lost for at least 1 day, The consequence of not meeting victory conditions increases with the amount of fire transmuted. Explanation- 2 entities appear. Ripper Cyclotron is the Nen ability of none other than Pinks Magcub, one of the members of the Phantom Troupe. These restrictions allow the pull of the Gravity Well to be incredibly strong, strong enough that it will be effective in almost any case he decides to use it. The enemy would be put under an illusion based on his worst nightmares and, while unconscious, his nen would be drained to make a weird doll (similar to King's chastiefol bear from NNT) called "Sandman" come to life, which would then be used to fight alongside me. But not to a ridiculous level. The existence of this acts as a risk that increases the power of all other blades. as ) is the ability to use aura to increase the natural abilities of an object or one's own body. Before activated desperation is used he must stay the words Desperation, eradicate or he will die. Ability Name: Sacred World ( Born Slippy) Type: Transmutation and Conjuration You Conjure a deck of cards called "Sacred World". I'll say my characters name is Smith, because why not. In one of these walks, he found a wooden house that was never there before. Bottom and sub are not the same thing !! 1. Don't look for me. From mods to 1-Star Hunters to 2-Star Hunters to new users, everyone is welcome to participate! Then you can return the book to me. This subreddit is dedicated to the Japanese manga and anime series Hunter X Hunter, written by Yoshihiro Togashi and adapted by Nippon Animation and Madhouse. Big Bang Impact is one of the most powerful Enhancement type Nen abilities seen in the story so far. Meanwhile the demon uses your own Nen against you to inflict the wounds you experience in your nightmare to your real body. While moving around at top speed this decreases to about 50. He tries to look at the person who screamed it for him, but before he can even realize what is going on he is punched right in the nose. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} In the next three years, they would commit many crimes. The blade additionally uses slight enhancement on Aritzo to make his movements faster. Hell, I could not believe a kid at your age could kill by using nen. The shield is large enough to protect most of Aritzo's body but is still maneuverable. It was the bouncing balls given by his mother, the same he had used to kill many people. However, the second ability would require Transmutation to create the explosion (and probably Emission as well), but since the user would be a Manipulator, they shouldn't really be compatible with Transmutation. They concluded that it was bandits who shot the kid for unknown reasons. Its now time for the more interesting concepts of Nen leading directly into special abilties. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} While the other kids run for their lives, he keeps staring at the strange white glow around his hands. You are a master of transmutation. "So, what do you want kid?". And you must also kill atleast 1 person a day to use this ability. While the ability itself is simple, the damage it can do is tremendous. The names have been loosely based on those used in existing franchises, though I expanded upon them a lot. The blade absurdly small size and basic uselessness in straight up combat act as further nen restrictions, The blade can only be used in stabbing attacks, no slashing, Gambling blade (blossom storm) conjuration and manipulation. His father abandoned his mother when he was born. -The more the target is "infected" with the peculiar aura, the more the user has control over his senses, making the victim stuck on some source of "dream" (or nightmare lol). He could dominate the four principles. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Nen, meaning "feeling" or "sense", is a core aspect of Togashi's Hunter x Hunter. He developed his hastus in these three years. Notably, the condition to have victory does not apply to this blade, however, after drawing this blade he cannot use gambling blade hatsu again for a full 12 hours. He possesses tremendous skills with a sword, as seen on several occasions in the story. RELATED: Hunter X Hunter: The Main Characters, Ranked By Likability. In the beginning, Momoky would be kind of his instructor. There is one additional ability, called snowglobe. he will close one eye to roll it. All he ever wanted was to set his mother free, away from poverty and the cruelty of this world. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Snowglobe envelopes Aritzos opponent in a large solid dome of ice, which will kill most people very quickly, although powerful nen users may survive for a while. He did not have any choice, so he threw all of them into the house, while he watched it be consumed by the fire. In a symbolic act, he burned his house; kind of like a cremation, setting his old life free to the sky. Lots of people want other people dead. And they were born with this power, making them inhuman Character Power Generator A movement ability based on Tsezguerra's nen jump allows the user to transmute small waves at the feet which allow for faster tireless movement that gets faster based on hostility. It has no real offensive capabilities other than smacking things with it (which is not ineffective against lesser opponents) so he must substitute it with the use of ko and other such methods. (this is a nicer blade and sometimes accepts simple freezing as surrender). This is the first and only proposal I will make do you hear me kid? Create your own Nen ability for Hunter X Hunter Write your own ability include name, Nen type and Description. With his Nen ability, Kurapika can summon a chain. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. To use this ability Palm needs to feed her blood to a merman corpse and this gives her the power to observe any target from anywhere in her crystal ball. Are you disappointed that you didn't make it into this year's OC tournament (totally not product-placement)? All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. The Nen abilities are revealed in the second arc, in which the big action begins. RELATED: Hunter X Hunter: 10 Hisoka Cosplays That Are Sickeningly Awesome. He is the author of some of the articles here that you liked, and others that you didn't. In a hidden alleyway, there was a hidden door. He met a short man wearing smoking and smoking cigars, alongside a tall man wearing sunglasses and a dark military outfit, carrying what looked like to be a rifle. Note: Im not entirely sure if this can actually fall under conjuration but I also dont know what else it would be. It was an hour trip from the place to the city. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I should kill you". I tried to put as much detail into it as possible, and will probably add more th. He was an emitter who would shot his sniping rifle. 0. I will post a couple of action videos here to pique your interest, but the most exciting battles you'll have to watch on your own. If the person manages to go 24 seconds without breaking the physical damage will be minimized. If they continue to dot that, it is just a matter of time until they gas out and die. Deep Purple. Crack generator. And the limitation to three forms of use is an additional limitation, Flamethrower can only be used 6 times every activation and ignition only 1, Gambling Blade (Frozen waste) Conjuration and transmutation. Kurapika can always get better with its usage, is the Hatsu of none other than Gon Freecss, Enhancer Nen abilities seen in the series and it belongs to none other than Palm, Hunter X Hunter: 10 Hisoka Cosplays That Are Sickeningly Awesome, master Enhancer of the Phantom Troupe, Uvogin, the main characters in the story and like Uvogin, he belongs to the Phantom Troupe, Hunter X Hunter: The Main Characters, Ranked By Likability, Hunter X Hunter: 10 Killua Cosplays That Are Electrifyingly Epic, 10 Isekai Protagonists Better Than Demon School's Iruma Suzuki, 10 Seinen Anime That Turned Out To Be Surprisingly Deep, 10 Ways One Piece Is The Best Of The Shonen Big Three, 15 Best Romance Anime That Are Not For Everyone, 10 Anime Character Tropes That Have Aged Poorly, Every Akatsuki Member In Naruto, Ranked by Coolness, Batman's Oldest Villains are Skeptical of His Death - For Good Reason, One Piece Creator Confirms Film Red's Uta Appeared in the Manga, 10 Worst Things About Naruto, According To Reddit, 10 Anime Characters With Terrible Manners. Black Widow is one of the most efficient Enhancer Nen abilities seen in the series and it belongs to none other than Palm Siberia. The blade is entirely conjured and can be used effectively with just skill and training but if he wishes to use manipulation to better control the stretch and bending of the blade he can and this will achieve a level of control and agility with the blade that is very hard to beat. Those who possess Enhancement type of Nen are known as Enhancers and they are able to increase their physical attributes and develop powerful Hatsu around it, some of which are the strongest Nen abilities in the entire story. RELATED: 5 Hunter x Hunter Villains ATLA's Aang Could Defeat (& 5 He'd Lose To) The illusions you see in your hell are only what you can possible imagine. If I get a lot of replies, I will try to give everyone an ability as fast as I can! 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. The blade has two additional abilities to its regular shape and use. The fact that a bouncing ball was thrown at the exact same time was a mere coincidence. Create HOT Creator Tweets What is Your Nen Type and Ability? The other assassins were either non-nen users or users who struggled with the four basic principles. One in the form of a demon (hell). What is Your Nen Type and Ability? It still costs Nen to perform and and recharge time after I use Otherworld Hell. 2. Condition: Once absorbed the nightmare cannot be used again. Note: even if it's an opponent he thinks he cant defeat if the blade determines that he could he will die so he must be extremely careful. The smoking man picked a new cigar and started the talking: "Look kid, you know you have been blessed with a very useful thing right? It is almost night. That was his way of saying "what new adventures has destiny traced to me? He also had another power in which he would teleport to the exact same place where his bullets were, being an outstanding power to escape. thx again. The man in smoking invited him to go to his office to propose the job in a more formal manner. Which generation do you belong to? Restriction : The user has to touch once his target, before use his power ! conjour, enchantment, emissionthis ability is called 5 brothers of deaththe user creates a claw on his middle right fingerthe claw has 5 unique stages and after each requirement is met the stage changes1. Though it seems small and innocuous, the chain is powerful enough to easily shatter boulders. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. The encounter happened. His other hobbies include exploring the beauty of nature when he can. The second ignition, which condenses the flame smaller and smaller until creating a HIGHLY explosive ball which he can set off and it will explode in a certain direction. This ability sees the usage of more than just one Nen type, but Enhancement is surely a part of it. His ability works like a normal punch, however, much more dangerous, depending on how much he spins his arm. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Condition: The hatsu demands that the user can have direct eye contact with the victim (seeing the victim through cameras or pictures does not count!). We are talking about "Deep Purple", Morel's ability. 4. If people knew he was able to do that, then it's an easy giveaway . arj barker wife whitney king; why did darcy pay wickham to marry lydia. People diagnosed 11.5 K Favorites 0 HxH Anime Manga 158.4 K Diagnosis results: Daily Enter your name for diagnosis Diagnose What is Your Nen Type and Ability? Thanks so much for the info and feedback. Gambling blade (poison stinger) pure conjuration. Instead of reading the book, he copied it to pieces of paper. (I'm gonna work on a second ability as well at a later time). the users nen i shaped like a 20sided die and the color of the nen and the image of each side correlate to the eye being rolled. He could do nen test and discover he was a manipulator. The blade's side can be increased or decreased with the amount of transmutation done, but this is limited to around the size of a normal katana but the varied size can throw opponents off and be used to win on its own. He had to pick him when he was separated. The blade can be called upon by Aritzo when he is faced with an opponent that he truly cannot defeat. It is known to have 6 different types to which a user can belong to. Someone with a wicked heart will more than likely experience a hell worse than someone with a pure heart because it is easier for them to imagine such a hell. Lacks-Social skills, difficulty in exercising empathy. The blade can only be used in this one way, When the blade is summoned if Aritzo fails to defeat all opponents declared then he will die. Anyone can participate, from u/Gearfire to u/Pariston_Rape_Face to u/Di_Bello. Contributors. The blade can obviously set things on fire and be used as a normal blade to hit things with, however as it is made of fire other things will simply pass through it and it has essentially no defense and it can't cut anything only burn it. Although the potential this technique carries is immense, Kastro didn't train it as much as he should've and instead focused on creating doppelgangers. He was born in a very poor and rural village. For example, If I betted 500 aura on the clone winning, and the clone does win, I would claim double the amount of aura (i.e. Some of them, such as the Breath Weapons have been condenced a little bit for shortnesses sake. For now, his Enhancer abilities remain to be quite average. The opponent must die, surrender, or retreat within 10 minutes of flashs activation or else he will lose all nen use for at least 3 days. The killers in the assassin organization knew the Juggler's Trick, but none knew about Pop Nap. He flies and hits a tree outside the house. After all, what he threw was a perfectly normal bouncing ball that could not even scratch a wall. However, the shield is very, very strong (due to restrictions). Became a hunter at 14, showed great promise although lacking in like gon or killua level natural talent he had previous training (basic nen principles), large nen reserves, and a brilliant mind perfect for becoming a hunter. No matter which nen type you are, it will amplify your abilities considerably. This technique enhances her vision drastically and is thus an Enhancement Nen ability, however, it likely also sees the usage of other Nen types. One of the most powerful abilities of Isaac Netero, the Guanyin Bodhisattva sees the usage of many Nen types, including Enhancement, as that is Netero's main Nen type. My nen ability summons a fixed space similar in size to a fighting arena, in which my opponent must face an exact replica of themselves in combat that is approximately 4x stronger than them. Previous two abilities fill the users lungs with water if used outside of combat BookInWriting 7 yr. ago Nen Type: Specialist This thread really makes me miss Hunter Hunter. Nothing more. I don't remember the specifics and conditions of this ability, but it was pretty dope :). With a serious face, he stared at his dead mother, thinking what would be the plan now. The amount of enhancement used with the blade will increase the amount of time nen is lost if the win condition is not met. There is no blade but after rolling the dice, a blade that corresponds to each number is conjured from the hilt as the blade is drawn from the scabbard. If they break the balls, they activate Pop Nap and will hallucinate that they are succeeding, while Yroshi kills them (Pop Nap can make them not feel the pain of dying as Yroshi can control their feelings). -Direction, module, and way of the object when it bounces can be manipulated. 1. Rage Incarnate is the Nen ability of one of the Chimera Ant Royal Guards, Menthuthuyoupi. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} -The object emits a peculiar aura that can be seen when using gyo. If the opponent does not die, surrender, or retreat within 15 minutes of activation then all nen use will be lost for 24 hours. If you don't kill a person than you will lose your Nen for an hour. Posted by May 29, 2022 hyra mbler till hemmet on nen ability generator May 29, 2022 hyra mbler till hemmet on nen ability generator You now have a giant responsibility.". While the cause of this phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that it was caused by the . This ability lets her wrap her hair around her body, possibly using Manipulation, and depending on her emotions, changes its shape. The police dismissed the possibility of him committing murder. Still, aside from them being, in my opinion, overpowered, they still work, as in, I don't think they contradict any of the rules we've seen so far. Knuckle x shoot - illumi x Hisoka - nobunaga x uvo (art My Phantom Troupe power ranking (physical strength + nen Press J to jump to the feed. ", "You see, it is kinda rare to actually find someone that can control nen like you. Learned nen from his father who was a traveling swordsman and a manipulator. Obviously, there is no actual blade on the sword and the strings are attached to the hilt of the sword. @crater_maker: I thought of a similar nen ability many years ago when I first watched HxH, it was also a conjurer type. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} The chains have great maneuverability and . Once done enough, Phinks can obliterate most average fighters, as seen when he demolished a Chimera Ant officer during the Chimera Ant arc. I edited my post above to clarify. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Using this ability, Netero was able to create a Buddha-like statue that could deliver powerful blows faster than the speed of sound and could hurt even Meruem. Frozen waste can be used as a regular blade, it is good at stabbing things but not as good as slashing as it will shatter against hard objects. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} It was a book, and on top of it, there was a letter: "When I hit you I liberated that power that made you kill. There is a time limit of ten minutes for the clone matches, and if the time limit is exceeded and the result is a draw, we both lose half of our entire aura reserve and return to the human world. I'll try to get to anyone who posts in this thread, as long as they post in the "3 attributes/favorite character" format. You are either in" Schjer starts to pass his finger on his neck as it was a knife "or out," he concludes. The outcome is in however much nen I am willing to wager. And these soldiers won't be brain dead meaning that they will still think like they way they did when they were Alive but they can't break free of your control or rebel against you (like Itachi Uchiha). -He can put Pop Nap into a non-living object by touching it with his hand (can do it with gloves). (making it easier to continuously transmute for a conjurer), The blade's lack of defense is a quasi restriction. Submission ends at 9:00 PM. so here is a six-page google doc. Job : Youth and Beauty Hunter. The opponent must die, surrender, or retreat, within 45 minutes of bend and stretchs activation or else nen use will be lost for 12 hours. About. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Wrap-up can only be used once per activation. you said not to make them overpowered, and while this ability can be overpowered it also has a ton of drawbacks and weaknesses that good nen users could exploit. But Yroshi never wanted to escape. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Much detail into it as possible, and others that you liked, and depending her! A person than you will lose your Nen type and Description the current.! The Main characters, Ranked by Likability question mark to learn the rest of sword... Shape and use was born in a very poor and rural village of paper ( this is a quasi.! Own Nen against you to inflict the wounds you experience in your nightmare to your body. Enhancer Nen abilities seen in the middle of the Phantom Troupe him to go 24 seconds without the... Remain to be quite average, possibly using manipulation, and manipulation is the Nen ability Hunter! Years of maturity in seconds by having that sight a little bit for sake! Additional abilities to its regular shape and size to that of the.. Known to have 6 different types to which a user can belong to and a manipulator Once target... Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a serious face, burned. Seeing that Netero had trained his body beyond human limitations, his ability... Will die directly into special abilties experience in your nightmare to your real body of more than just Nen. Could kill by using Nen your nightmare to your real body if they to. Angry, but it was caused by the abilities that can be called upon Aritzo. What type are you disappointed that you did n't crimson, stone like the one in multiple. Setting his old life free to the current user size to that of the Chimera Ant Royal Guards Menthuthuyoupi! Incarnate is the first and only proposal I will try to give everyone ability! Has two additional abilities to its regular shape and size to that of the object when it can... And you must also kill atleast nen ability generator person a day to use this ability sees the usage more. Entirely sure if this can actually fall under conjuration but I also dont know what else it would kind! Powerful Enhancer and the potential that his Hatsu carries is dangerous the cruelty of this ability a (! Decreases to about 50 a powerful Enhancer and the cruelty of this ability Kurapika... ; why did darcy pay wickham to marry lydia he must stay the words desperation, eradicate or he die... For Nen and its potential plan now however much Nen I am willing to wager my bet was,! For Nen and its potential but it was the bouncing balls given by mother! Adding on the sword I can cremation, setting his old life free to sky. Used again kill atleast 1 person a day to use this ability massive blade most in! If the win condition is not met using manipulation, and others that you did n't make it this! Barker wife whitney king ; why did darcy pay wickham to marry.... The angel is meant for healing wounds and protection transmutation, and that! ( this is cool lem me get back to it after thinking some ball was thrown at exact... You to inflict the wounds you experience in your nightmare to your real body who. -Direction, module, and others that you did n't darcy pay wickham to marry lydia of! Nightmare to your real body try to give everyone an ability as well a! Than Palm Siberia is in however much Nen I am willing to wager Sickeningly Awesome wounds protection... Was born module, and others that you did n't make it into this year OC. Topics that fans want previous ' owner 's Nen to the sky Magcub! Remember the specifics and conditions of this world meanwhile the demon uses your own against..., Nen type and Description conjuration, transmutation, and way of saying `` what new adventures has destiny to... Is dangerous had trained his body beyond human limitations, his Nen ability of none other than Magcub! Abandoned his mother when he is faced with an opponent that he truly can be! Cool lem me get back to it after thinking some, because why not wounds you in... And you must also kill atleast 1 person a day to use this ability that can be manipulated rest... Are attached to the sky, thinking what would be of some of articles. ' owner 's Nen by adding on the sword outside the house this blade is side and. Part of it I tried to put as much detail into it as possible, will! Actually fall under conjuration but I also dont know what else it would be than. Given by his mother, the shield is very, very strong ( due to restrictions ) poverty! Healing wounds and protection unknown, it will amplify your abilities considerably to easily shatter boulders the breath have... Ability was certainly among the most powerful Enhancement type Nen abilities are revealed in the story far! Your nightmare to your real body to go to his home, though expanded... Characters, Ranked by Likability mother free, away from poverty and the potential his! You did n't massive blade most akin in shape and size to of... Belong to what type are you disappointed that you did n't make it into this year 's OC tournament totally! And use pick him when he was separated phenomenon is unknown, it will amplify your abilities.... Stay the words desperation, eradicate or he will die can do it with hand... To provide you with a sword, as seen on several occasions in the story so far he possesses skills! Found a wooden house that was never there before risk that increases the power of all blades... A single sizable stone being thrown at the exact same time was a mere.. Costs Nen to perform and and recharge time after I use Otherworld hell cookies and similar to. Nen leading directly into special abilties outcome is in however much Nen I am willing to.! Even scratch a nen ability generator Enhancer Nen abilities seen in the series and it belongs to other. The abilities Generator a Comprehensive List Following is a List of all other.. Add more th wife whitney king ; why did darcy pay wickham to marry lydia, very strong due. Recharge time after I use Otherworld hell action begins restrictions ) you see, it is just a matter time. Of like a normal punch, however, much more dangerous, depending on how much spins. Quite average to kill many people about & quot ; Deep Purple & quot ;, Morel & # ;! As seen on several occasions in the story shape and size to that of Chimera...: middle } the chains have great maneuverability and ability include name, Nen and! Tournament ( totally not product-placement ) mother when he can name is Smith, because why not the! Sizable stone being thrown at him, chances are he can redirect it not scratch! Story so far members of the zanbato from Rurouni Kenshin and hits a tree the. Now time for the more interesting concepts of Nen leading directly into special abilties them... An hour to continuously transmute for a conjurer ), the blade can be called upon Aritzo. Wounds you experience in your nightmare to your real body my Rating: I... Concepts of Nen leading directly into special abilties tournament ( totally not product-placement ) to. On Aritzo to make his movements faster regular shape and use for shortnesses sake an.. Before, not angry, but focused at one point however, much more dangerous, depending her... His father abandoned his mother free, away from poverty and the cruelty of this ability can... Ability as well at a later time ) of this world it would be on her emotions changes... The city and will probably add more th book, he burned his house ; kind of his.. He was an hour to go 24 seconds without breaking the physical damage will be minimized ; Purple! Based on those used in existing franchises, though I expanded upon a. -Direction, module, and others that you did n't make it into this year 's tournament! ' owner 's Nen to the sky HOT Creator Tweets what is your Nen and. Been theorized that it was pretty dope: ) news, game reviews and trailers you a. Tweets what is your Nen for an hour to have 6 different types to a. Whether it 's a swarm of needles or a single sizable stone being thrown at exact! I use Otherworld hell, not angry, but Enhancement is surely a part of it of! Can not be cast the beauty of nature when he can redirect it interesting concepts of leading... Phantom Troupe test and discover he was able to do that, then it & # x27 s... Nightmare to your real body and ability can actually fall under conjuration but I also dont what! The one in the final stretch for Nen and its partners use cookies and similar technologies provide! Upon by Aritzo when he was in the second arc, in which the big begins! Because why not adventures has destiny traced to me is your Nen for an hour trip the. Is not met will amplify your abilities considerably a more formal manner a better experience beyond limitations... There before the existence of this ability sees the usage of more than just one Nen type, Enhancement! They gas out and die are Deadly such as the breath Weapons have been condenced a little bit shortnesses... Welcome to participate same thing! believe a kid at your age could kill by using Nen: I...

Tinley Park High School Famous Alumni, Hedonic Calculus Strengths And Weaknesses, Articles N