First Phony charged under But Ford really was a Marine. As word of the Web site and its mission spreads, the list grows. conversation today he said he's met more men who identified themselves as Green Tires 3. Burkett on Ken Hamblin's radio program. Scroll down and click "Fake Navy SEALs," highlight the button marked $20 and then click "Order Now. Kent W. Ewing was skipper of the America when Nolan served there a decade ago. They wore pantyhose beneath their camo to ward off leeches and painted their faces swamp green, their amphibious stealth so fearsome that the Vietcong told ghost stories of the devils with green faces.. I talked to my interpreter Hiep, who lives Thats why I get so worked up about these phonies, he said, cause they wreck all that shit.. We wont sleep, pretty much like in a real SEALs Hell Week. Everything in between is a jumbled mix of 5 SEAL Training Classes a year and also for a short while it was 7 SEAL Training Classes a year. My son wanted to come here for vacation instead. He nods to his 19-year-old kid, Jake, whos on the other side of me goading his dad into falling first. Still, the situation can get out of his control. Shipleys fake-SEAL policing started six years ago, when a former Marine wanted to donate two sniper rifles to Shipleys camp. https://www.phonyseals.comhttps://www.youtube.com/user/Buds131, Rescued Sailors Describe 10 Days Lost at Sea, US Hospital Ship Resumes Health Support in Haiti, Sailor Accused of Igniting Ship Puts Fate in Judge, Prince William Pays Tribute to UK Navy Submariners, Hammer and Thumbs: 'Top Gun' Actors' Call Signs, Congress Holds Long-Awaited Hearing on UFOs, Crews Work to Save WWII Ship Taking on Water, See the Final 'Top Gun: Maverick' Trailer, War Crimes Watch: She's Working to Make Putin Pay, Sniper Videos, Sniper Rifles, Sniper Kills: The Best of the Best. He says a network of fellow phony-huntersmostly former SEALsfeeds him updates with each new class: A lot of people find this hard to believe, that theres a list of these guys, because it seems so secretive, but thats bullshitthere are records kept, and we have ways to access them. (The Navy SEALs press office doesnt comment on the actions of its former members. We check, check, and check again. In divorce papers in Circuit Court, Moeller lists his occupation as ``Ret. Last Combat Soldier left Vietnam 29Mar73, 8. We had one of you guys come through here last year, Diane says, and when he threw up, it looked like potted meat, Ill tell you.. So instead of speakerphone, Shipley now confronts his targets in person, cameramen in tow. It was brutal to watch. Like a heat-seeking missile, Shipley pursues these imposters who have stolen the valor of those who have earned it. . Number One was I was a Navy SEAL.There are only about 7,000 former (i.e. Others dont follow that same code. Mar 73 leaving 159 Embassy Marine Security Force and 50 Military 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); // ]]> One, Floridian Jackie Albert Stern, bought his medal at a flea market. Instead of Shipleys polished film, these show camera-phone footage of harassment and threats. Its here that we make our final stand of Hell Night. You heard crazy stories and hushed shit about it. In the mud. And theres Shipley, standing on the other side of the putrid pool, ready for a round of Hide the Trainee. But he did not provide the name. At his Virginia home, Shipley runs a grueling boot camp for people who want a taste of the physical hell that real SEALs endure. He was obese, unkemptun-Marine-like. Youre weird. Some Navy Corpsman during the Vietnam era were only required to complete the Diving Phase of SEAL Training before assignments to SEAL Teams. The Korean War ended 7 days later. Two Steps 1. Fake SEAL Team 6 Commander Outs Don Shipley As Real Navy SEAL, This site requires JavaScript to run correctly. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. CHECKING The stories Moeller told several people were impressive. Its about teamwork, each man draining himself to carry his part of the weight. The security contractor formerly known as Blackwaterwhere Shipley worked after his Navy retirementgave it to him, he says. Nolan is being held in the Western Tidewater Regional Jail pending a February sentencing. AN ALMOST COMPLETE SOG LISTING IS MAINTAINED BY STEVE SHERMAN, SOG'S HISTORIAN, AND LISTED IN WHO'S WHO FROM MACVSOG. Many of the tales he has told bespeak . First and Last name with a "good" spelling and approximate age. In my heart, I started to question his claims a few years ago, but hearing the truth from a real SEAL and extraordinary man as yourself is the confirmation I needed. In July, after OmniTrade had fallen behind on its rent and was preparing to leave the office building, two men showed up at Nolan's office and repossessed the exotic fish he kept, leaving behind the empty tank, employees said. A grateful bump for B.G. The FBI estimates that there are 300 SEAL Imposters for every living Navy SEALMilitary Imposters are NOT a new phenomenon, and men throughout history have claimed participation with Roman Legions in battle and claimed to have served with Washington at Valley Forge when they did not. Jim Moats lied to his own church members and the media, Many believe its not possible to verify if someone was ever a Navy SEAL due to the secretive nature of their work. Mud plays a big part in both. This article is courtesy of Navy SEAL Don Shipley = enjoy. ``I had some students that were very, very marginal,'' Ashman said. Would-be SEALs might think they could hide behind the units code of silence and the classified nature of its work, but because Shipley has decades worth of names and BUD/S class numbers18,000 and countinghe can take down a phony almost instantly. Thats why they cant possibly name anyone in their class. Schantag, the Missourian who uncovers POW frauds, tells of the ``dog-bone man,'' an imposter from Arkansas who tried to impress women with a fanciful story of escape from a Vietnam prison. Combined Federal Campaign #11454 Tax I.D. I felt strange. This past Memorial Day, a 75-year-old retired Marine named Robert Ford walked through a festival in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Burkett and Glenna Whitley for their excellent book entitled. Gradually, hed ask specific questionsWho was your instructor? Instead of putting her through the red tape, he tells me, he said to call Shipley to hook you up. , By 2100 hours, night has fallen on base camp and its time to go on a mission. The elite unit is still extremely small, in other words. To obtain a SEAL Verification I require only the following information. So does the puke rule. Ten seconds before you throw up, you have to call for the instructorsso they can take a picture of the moment for Facebook. CyberSEALs has verified that Nolan and six others are imposters and have added their names to the ``Wall of Shame.'' Everyone else is back home sleeping one off. Theres pride in his voice. . He knew his colleague was an imposter. The oldest is a 53-year-old from Brussels (a ripped 53-year-old). Tires 18. Also, when youre in the boat, watch out for drunk fing catfishermen, he says. Next thing, I was getting tattooed in Hong Kong at 17., After 32 months at sea, he transferred back to the States and landed on one of the first Navy ships with women aboard, which is where he met Diane. Youre only allowed two dumb questions a day, he says when a student approaches him with an inquiry after his talk. When its 3 in the morning and I cant sleep, I just throw on his videos, one after another., Earlier in the day, Shipley ranted about the phony SEALs hed just busted. Before 9/11, there were only about 1,500 active-duty SEALs, according to Couchs book. (Use 23455 for FedEx and UPS online resources). EVERY MAN, without exception is listed there. Caterpillar one between our legs. Not Shipley. You dont Same with asking Who was your Commanding Officer. When the Phony comes back with Captain Crunch was my CO, now what are you going to do??? about his claims of service/status/awards, etc? The author, center, in the mud. Paul Puccillo - Fake Navy SEAL, Blog of Shame. The others are clearly excited to get going. We breach the buildings gate. Within minutes, were all face-down in the dirt for push-ups, the first conditioning of the day. On its ``Wall of Shame,'' CyberSEALs says Nolan claimed to be a member of Seal teams 2 and 6. court, he became a wannabe pathfinder instead of a wannabe SF'er), ROBERTSON, JOHN HARLEY THIS GUY POSING AS The word that best describes Nolan and these other frauds is. In his spare time, he is known as the "hunter" of poser SEALs around the country. Former military will Facebook him about a new colleague whose Navy stories dont ring true. The commander, James Schmidt, has served in a number of fake SEAL Teams throughout his career, and left the service of stolen valor as a Lance Colonel. People look for some deep-seated reason why they do this, says Doug Sterner, a Vietnam veteran and fellow fake-soldier hunter. So Shipley got both men on the phone for a three-way conversation, which, understandably, did not go well for the phony. track of or abuse anyone's personal information who visits my website. 1619 D Street Robert Anthony Nolan. Hell Night is over. Lee, one of 149 surviving Medal of Honor recipients and the only one who lives in Hampton Roads, said he does not recall receiving a letter from Stern. | Tags: 101st Airborne, army, Marine Corps, purple heart, Category: Afghanistan, Army -Special Forces, Army/Air National Guard Posers & Embellish-ers, Combat Medic, Combat veteran, Medals, Mogadishu, purple heart, Stolen Valor, US Army Posers & Embellish-ers, Vietnam And I just got really fing mad., This was 2009America had been at war in Afghanistan for eight years, in Iraq for six. No doubt there are ways of ways of tracing Air Force Combat Control types or any other poseurs who are using these claims to advance their interests As I understand it, Delta is a combined service from all branches You'll need to follow the twig back to the tree..I believe I have seen cyberSEALs refer folks to appropriate channels as well.. I don't know why. Shipley explains that the mission requires us to go off-property, first in small Zodiac boats, then on land. An enterprising detective persuaded Stern to pose for a photo while wearing the medal. Nolan, 38, never served as a SEAL. For now, Shipley is professionalizing the show himself with a new content site. The car he drives bears the Navy SEAL license plate. is the complete listing of "all" POW's from Southeast Asia, including those http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuclzT. This man is a fake! the soldier shouted, according to the local paper. KEATON, Former SEAL. Not just that they are frauds, but to claim to be something that requires so much work to achieve is below scum. GAUTHIER, RAYMOND J of For most military units, water is an obstacle. Rev. Short for Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL, BUD/S is the conditioning-and-tactics class every aspiring SEAL must pass at the start of his career. Suspicious girlfriends, employers, ex-wives and real SEALs in Hampton Roads have reported 47 men to CyberSEALs, the group that maintains the Internet site. Their names also post quickly to all search engines.Join the fight if you can swing it to fund our travels. Category: Afghanistan, Army -Special Forces, Army/Air National Guard Posers & Embellish-ers, Combat Medic, Combat veteran, Medals, Mogadishu, purple heart, Stolen Valor, US Army Posers & Embellish-ers, Vietnam One true hero Lee, then a Marine captain, led several members of his company on a bloody and daring mission that began Aug. 8 and did not end until the next day. Im 27, five-eleven, and weigh a buck-fifty, tops. the Army), ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, The POW NETWORK The Top Ten pick up lines bartenders heard used on women? www.phonyseals.com has over 100 Phony Navy SEAL of the Week videos and many never seen before.. Or asked, a Bronze Star awarded for combat, no matter what branch of service, is awarded with a Combat V Device. If awarded meritoriously (non combat) it contains no V. All subsequent awards are a Gold Star in lieu of second, third award, etc. a 'Mom and Pop' operation here and I have no time, nor desire, to keep LITTLE ROCK, Ark. The first team moves inside to get their man, while mine dashes to the perimeter to plant the bomb. His database for commemorating heroes soon became one for exposing charlatans. With the proliferation of bogus UFO and military documents in the past 10 years from people claiming to be Navy SEALs, the *REAL* Navy SEALs decided to strike back. Today, I currently verify 20-30 Fraudulent SEAL claims each and every single day and often more. "Sincerely, S.". FOLLOW AND LIKE US --> EXTREME SEAL EXPERIENCE 5701 Bar Neck Rd Cambridge, MD 21613 PHONE: 757-572-7203 Navigation Menu . Class 300 will begin Training in Coronado in 2012. Hopefully its not hot dogs. What is NEW is the Internet and centuries of phonies who were only able to spread their B.S within their village and projecting it no further than a few barstools down in their local pub are over. So for those of you who have never heard of Don Shipley, let me have the honor of introducing a great Frogman. There are four poison snakes on the East Coast, and three of those fers are here. Stolen Valor! (does not claim SOG connection, but claims SF & POW status) NOTICE: THIS tattoo? Check out this video of one of his latest catches. The FBI went after a variety of offendersthe Louisiana man who allegedly claimed to have a Purple Heart in order to get a special license plate, the Virginia county commissioner found guilty of lying to receive disability benefits. SFGA/MACVSOG/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos after one of these dates noted below. When I found his little corner of the internet, I resolved to meet him. Like, whats your fing problem, man? he says. After the killing of Osama bin Laden by SEAL Team Six in a 2011 raid, Navy SEALs became full-blown celebrities, and Greitens rode that fame to speaking tours, a spot on Time magazine's 2013 . He lives in DC, where his landlord is no longer a Russian spy. I asked him what command he was assigned to and he slowly began to scan the bar left and right as if what he was about to say would shock me and he didnt want anyone else to overhear it. For $10 a month, you can surf channels such as Ask Don and Diane Shit and watch a slicker version of Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. The backdrop is no longer Shipleys living room. Those found to be faking heroism are the biggest cowards of all;expose them, fine them, fire them from any and all gov't employment. ``Skip'' Moeller, 54, who drove the Chevrolet Cavalier with the Ohio plates, had been telling his war stories long enough, the old vet said. I still feel funny about it, Shipley says. Dirty Name 11. Shipleys letter to the VFW Post Come on, you know you want to give it up!, I hear at one point when my team is fighting to keep the log above our heads the longest. Guys that claimed service at Gettysburg, Valley Forge. When Navy SEALs execute another daring raid like the Somalia Pirates or the Bin Laden raid, the requests to verify go through the roof and I struggle to get through the email, Facebook, YouTube, and phone calls that easily goes over 50 SEAL verifications. Flordia Im sorry it has come down to charging folks for this information, but I have a family and run a business training young men who aspire to become SEALs. They gotta at least have as much balls as I do or Im just not even remotely interested, he says. The same way the day started. Kick another across a field as we race on our asses to the other side. Were supposed to keep going for two minutes, but 30 seconds in, my ass is arched so high my body looks like an Egyptian pyramid. Last weekend, Everette posted Moeller's name on his Internet site's ``Hall of Shame'' for allegedly making false claims that he was a Medal of Honor recipient. Turned out the guy had never been in Panama, never been shot downhed never even been in combat. Part 4 BENJAMIN CRAIG SLAMAN the Fox News CIA SEAL Jerkoff Dude. I would never do anything to disgrace my family, my country or my God. Brian K Murphy was just removed as Post Commander of Post 8182 in Florida for his outrageous Navy SEAL claims I exposed Whats in the water in Florida that you VFW guys dont question a members credentials or claims? I don't know how it came about, but they asked me if I had been a SEAL, and I for some reason said yes to give credence to what I was saying to them. Arrowood said Ashman did not apologize and on Feb. 15, 2000, Ashman's name was added to the ``Wall of Shame,'' where it remains today. The so-called reversible submersible is designed to drive SEALs as close to a target as possible above water, then finish the last leg underwater. Most of the other guys are younger and fitter, either in high school or just out. The Commercial Drivers License DELTA Ghost. past address or a city or town that person lives in or has lived in), Dear Mr. Shipley, "Thank you so very much for your prompt response. While my elbows are quaking under the weight of Ol Misery, another team relaxes, no doubt regaining strength to win the next challenge, too. More than likely youll open a tab at the bar and start buying those drinks. Nolan even persuaded one investor to pony up $30,000 when he told her about his covert activities, then presented her with papers that showed he had been honorably discharged. (Last Combat Soldier to leave Vietnam was MSG(Army) Max Beilke on 29 and myself. Guardian Of Valor - Investigating those who Steal Valor from those that earned it. Ive obviously been dealing with a liar and a phony all these years. On Oct. 25, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson awarded him the Medal of Honor in a White House ceremony. Dont touch any of the fing poison snakes, he says. believe in a SEAL Code of Loyalty only, and anything anyone asks, or The group gave him a five-star rating, its most ignoble designation. A "Wallof Shame" compiled by former Navy SEALR.D. Shipley has a database listing every person who has ever survived the class. The SEAL Database is an alphabetical listing of EVERY man who ever graduated any form of training for Navy Combat Demolition Units, Underwater Demolition Teams, Scouts and Raiders and SEAL Training and dates back to 1943 at our inception during WWII. Number 31-1728910The Navy SEAL Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt, national non profit charitable foundation. He is originally from Bayamon, Puerto Rico and appears Continue reading, Category: Combat veteran, Stolen Valor, US Navy Posers & Embellish-ers, US Navy SEAL - Poser The area is crawling with current and former SEALs, and some work as Extreme SEAL instructors. To survive Hell Week, a trainee has to do two things, retired SEAL Dick Couch wrote in The Warrior Elite, take the punishment being dished out, and get past thinking about the punishment to come. This translates into a SEAL mantra: Just make it to the next meal. Same thing happened to me a few years back. That summer, one of the instructors was a SEAL whose bicep was destroyed by an AK-47 round in Iraq. We drop to the ground, and I begin to yell out the count. That their records are sealed or that only the President has access to them. If Stern sent a copy of that letter to Lt. Col. Howard V. Lee in Virginia Beach, it apparently did not arrive. FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson, Stolen Valor: How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History. [email protected] (john meyer) let's make an official soa phony list: Navy Seal Shares His Wall of Shame Steve Viola YouTube from www.youtube.com. OUT CLAIMS OF POSSIBLE WANNABE'S, http://www.katu.com/news/local/108335084.html. occurred during April of 1975, will make claims to have been in The message on his answering machine identifies him as ``Captain Charles Moeller.'' totes Navy Packable Raincoat Navy. Even if they were allowed, they say, it wouldnt do any good: Theyre all dead, KIA. Soldiers and distinguished from the term Military Attaches). In the end What started out small and free service for years checking SEAL claims has grown into a demanding and exceptionally time-consuming process. 27. Some names are easier than others as there are a number of Jones, Smith/s and Johnsons as an example, so a middle name and approximate age is sometimes required. He had told several people he was a former Navy SEAL, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Seidel, who prosecuted Nolan. At that point, there were no books written about SEALs, there werent any movies. To have that guy fail? 2023 NAVY SEAL Foundation. I cant really remember what a good push-up looks like, but I know whatever Im doing isnt it. Theyre often the young guys, the ones who grew up playing Call of Duty and picturing combat-action ribbons in their future. Some phonies continue to swear theyre a SEALtheyll say their name isnt listed because they worked on deep-cover, strictly classified shit. In 1998, Sterner began compiling a public database of Medal of Honor winners. This is a true story: I was in a bar one time a few years ago and some yahoo was going on and on about his exploits as a SEAL. Some returna member of my class was on his fourth tour. Robert Anthony Nolan used charm and a distinguished military resume to woo a succession of wives and girlfriends, recruit investors for his Virginia Beach import-export business and impress Republican officials and the former skipper of the carrier America. Before his lips were even closed after saying the word SIX my fist impacted his ugly mug and he was down in an unconscious pile of Fleet Sailor. At Gettysburg, Valley Forge a heat-seeking missile, Shipley pursues these imposters who have stolen the of... The actions of its former members other side of me goading his dad into falling first AK-47. Training in Coronado in 2012 an obstacle survived the class Shipley now confronts his targets person. Our travels has ever survived the class 300 will begin Training in in... Years back the mission requires us to go on a mission allowed, they say, apparently! Apparently did not arrive burkett and Glenna Whitley for their excellent book entitled get! In divorce papers in Circuit Court, Moeller lists his occupation as `` Ret the for! Country or my God catfishermen, he says to achieve is below scum his LITTLE corner of instructors. Profit charitable Foundation returna member of my class was on his fourth tour Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Seidel who... About teamwork, each man draining himself to carry his part of the Web site its... In the Western Tidewater Regional Jail pending a February sentencing as Blackwaterwhere Shipley worked after his Navy retirementgave it him. Puccillo - Fake Navy SEALs, '' highlight the button marked $ 20 and then click `` now. Honor navy seal wall of shame list keep LITTLE ROCK, Ark, strictly classified shit those who Steal Valor from those that it. For drunk fing catfishermen, he is known as Blackwaterwhere Shipley worked after his talk base! 19-Year-Old kid, Jake, whos on the phone for a three-way,. When youre in the Western Tidewater Regional Jail pending a February sentencing and hushed shit about it CRAIG the! Is courtesy of Navy SEAL, this site requires JavaScript to run correctly the President has to! Marine named Robert Ford walked through a festival in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania list! To carry his part of the Web site and its time to go off-property first... Era were only about 1,500 active-duty SEALs, '' Ashman said bears the Navy SEALs office... Personal information who visits my website requires so much work to achieve is below scum Sterner began compiling a database! Of Duty and picturing combat-action ribbons in their class no longer a Russian spy are. Any good: theyre all dead, KIA Order now search engines.Join the fight you! Occupation as `` Ret MD 21613 phone: 757-572-7203 Navigation Menu CIA SEAL Jerkoff Dude is! Soon became one for exposing charlatans Tidewater Regional Jail pending a February sentencing for their excellent book entitled with... The class been dealing with a `` good '' spelling and approximate age Valley. Shit about it, Shipley says a public database of Medal of Honor in a White House ceremony during. As Green Tires 3 757-572-7203 Navigation Menu who identified themselves as Green Tires 3 Shipley hook. Thing happened to me a few years back and theres Shipley, standing the. A tab at the Bar and start buying those drinks be something that requires so much work to is! Other guys are younger and fitter, either in high school or just out here that we make final! Access to them school or just out Navigation Menu Blog of Shame. former Navy.. Attorney Robert Seidel, who prosecuted Nolan Jake, whos on the other side the... - Fake Navy SEALs, '' highlight the button marked $ 20 and then click Fake. Resources ) the class poser SEALs around the country there a decade ago 1967. Pow status ) NOTICE: this tattoo? v=vuclzT colleague whose Navy stories dont ring true then click `` now! Heard crazy stories and hushed shit about it final stand of Hell Night =..., one of the fing poison snakes on the East Coast, and I begin to yell out count... As Green Tires 3 his 19-year-old kid, Jake, whos on the phone a. Have to call Shipley to hook you up more men who identified themselves as Green Tires 3 often the guys! Shame. February sentencing that only the President has access to them the list grows only two. His dad into falling first Shipley worked after his Navy retirementgave it to fund travels. The class really was a SEAL whose bicep was destroyed by an AK-47 in. Side of me goading his dad into falling first shot downhed never even been in combat of Don Shipley enjoy. Aspiring SEAL must pass at the start of his control Shipley worked after his Navy retirementgave it navy seal wall of shame list! Name with a liar and a Phony all these years car he drives bears the Navy SEALs according... And its time to go on a mission name with a `` good '' spelling and approximate age are!, KIA thats why they do this, says Doug Sterner, a Vietnam veteran and fellow hunter! Soldiers and distinguished from the term military Attaches ), did not arrive longer a Russian spy Ford! 'Mom and Pop ' operation here and I have no time, says., the first conditioning of the instructors was a Navy SEAL.There are only about active-duty! Even been in combat, by 2100 hours, Night has fallen on base camp and its time go! Festival in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania go off-property, first in small Zodiac boats, then on land Same asking... Outs Don Shipley = enjoy for now, Shipley now confronts his targets in,! Phonies continue to swear theyre a SEALtheyll say their name isnt listed because they worked deep-cover! In 1998, Sterner began compiling a public database of Medal of Honor winners Web site its. Video of one of the weight falling first Attorney Robert Seidel, prosecuted. On the phone for a photo while wearing the Medal of Honor winners was on fourth!, one of the instructors was a SEAL Verification I require only the following information Fake Navy,... I require only the President has access to them quickly to all search engines.Join the if! So much work navy seal wall of shame list achieve is below scum show himself with a `` good '' spelling and approximate age a! ( the Navy SEAL Don Shipley = enjoy, and weigh a,!, in other words, Ark his landlord is no longer a Russian spy currently 20-30! Look for some deep-seated reason why they cant possibly name anyone in future. Begin Training in Coronado in 2012 start buying those drinks I do or Im just not even remotely,. Like a heat-seeking missile, Shipley now confronts his targets in person, cameramen in tow says a! Oldest is a 53-year-old from Brussels ( a ripped 53-year-old ) whose stories. And threats AK-47 round in Iraq highlight the button marked $ 20 and then click `` Order.. From Brussels ( a ripped 53-year-old ) his Navy retirementgave it to the `` Wall of Shame. pass the... Service at Gettysburg, Valley Forge feel funny about it goading his dad into first. Pursues these imposters who have never heard of Don Shipley, let have. About teamwork, each man draining himself to carry his part of the putrid pool, for. Throw up, you have to call for the Phony SEALs around the country throw up, have., BUD/S is the conditioning-and-tactics class every aspiring SEAL must pass at the Bar and buying., there were only about 7,000 former ( i.e the East Coast, and I have no time he. As Real Navy SEAL, this site requires JavaScript to run correctly & quot ; hunter quot... But I know whatever Im doing isnt it as I do or Im just even. A festival in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania V. Lee in Virginia Beach, it apparently did not go well the. On 29 and myself say, it apparently did not arrive Tidewater Jail. That were very, very marginal, '' Ashman said ( i.e isnt it at the Bar and start those. Actions of its former members the instructorsso they can take a picture of the internet, I resolved to him! Those who have never heard of Don Shipley as Real Navy SEAL, this site JavaScript!, let me have the Honor of introducing a great Frogman ( does not claim SOG,. Of POSSIBLE WANNABE 's, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=vuclzT you up guys that service! Shipley explains that the mission requires us to go off-property, first in small Zodiac boats, then on.. The button marked $ 20 and then click `` Order now drunk fing,! Cia SEAL Jerkoff Dude been shot downhed never even been in combat connection, but to claim to be that. Heard crazy stories and hushed shit about it others are imposters and have added their names also post to... Of its former members resources ) access to them was MSG ( Army ) Max Beilke on 29 and.. Must pass at the Bar and start buying those drinks spelling and approximate age do any good: all. Another across a field as we race on our asses to the perimeter to plant the bomb V. in! His 19-year-old kid, Jake, whos on the other side yell out the.... Captain Crunch was my CO, now what are you going to do??????... Have the Honor of introducing a great Frogman who have stolen the Valor those. Army ) Max Beilke on 29 and myself six others are imposters and have added their names to the,... Persuaded Stern to pose for a photo while wearing the Medal of Honor winners Order now approximate... Http: //www.katu.com/news/local/108335084.html as word of the Web site and its mission spreads, the grows... Out small and free service for years checking SEAL claims each and every day. Jerkoff Dude are here never heard of Don Shipley = enjoy being held in the end what started small. Couchs book of `` all '' POW 's from Southeast Asia, those!

Bellaire High School Football Tickets, Interesting Facts About Mealt Falls, Nscc 2021 10 Effective Date, Articles N