Inquire for details. rn-Randi Whisper3000@gmail.com, Bernardston, Massachusetts (United States). I'm looking to get either a rainbow, black, blue streaked or green naped Lorikeet. I am located in Az. All rights reserverd. Browse Parrots Advertise a Bird For Sale FREE! They will become acclimated to human touch and may be less nippy. rnText easiest for me 817-360-0228, Proven pair of blue Mountain Lorys $899, Proven pair of raindow lories $800, Female friendly Edwards lory $1200 Sergio (776)326-7698, Young Yellow bib Lory, hatch date June 22nd. Does anyone have a mate for her? She is a real keeper. He is a beautiful boy with black stripes chest. Call for pricing 760 788-1100 Southern Ca. Both upper and lower mandibles of the beak are red at the tip and darker near its base. She is tame loves to be out and being nosy. Create a BirdBreeders.com account to save favorites, leave a review for your breeder or list your aviary.Try it now! I am devastated to come to this but I need to find him a home. I would prefer a baby or under 4months old. I don't want to ship the poor little guy anywhere.View Detail, The perfect HOME will only be right for my Beautiful 8 month old Lorikeet. Comical and they say a few funny things. 1 hand reared Rainbow Lorikeet + cage and food $200o.n.o is a male named Checky Boy starting to talk. Thank you! They are generally always kept in their cage or aviary and can be difficult to catch if they get out. Our adorable Rainbow lorikeets are active, noisy and colorful birds Overall, Rainbow Lorikeets make excellent pets for those who are committed to providing excellent quality care for their pets, and who have plenty of free time to spend with them. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT SALLY AT 562-241-8921 The bird was bought off birdbreeders.com from a guy in chicago, for $1500 plus shipping. We are looking for 5 to 10 pairs of young Swainsons for A new breeding program. Red and Black Stella females for sale. Wholesale inquiries welcome from qualified stores. Buy Rainbow Lorikeets For Sale online. I would consider just selling a few also. He is also biting my daughter a lot because he realizes I am giving him less attention because of her. I am selling 2 finches for 40.00. Short Flights Pets and Animals Riverview 1,700 $ View . They will develop accustomed to human touch and may become less agitated. My mom used to have a rainbow lorikeet growing up and want to purchase another one for her ! Green-naped Lorikeets -Both sexes and unrelated pairs available - $400 each Swainson's Lorikeets (will be sexing soon) -$450 each, Just weaned hand tamed super sweet olive lorikeet. Beautiful hand raised rainbow lorikeet for sale. Thanks, Jan, 2 male cardinal lories, 1 male 3 years old red collared lorikeet, 2 female ornate lorikeets 3 years old, 2 perfect lorikeet males 3 years old, and 1 male scaley lorikeet. Request Inquiry. Looking for a female Stella's lorikeet, red or melanistic. Immaculate birds, and very healthy. Looking for young black- capped eurythrothorax lory hen. FOR SALE 1 PAIR OF BLUE MOUNTAIN LORIES surgically SEXED,1 YELLOW STREAKED LORY,HAND RAISED, 1 MALENSTIC MALE STELLA LORY HAND RAISED ROSE BREASTED COCATOO rcristo@sbcglobal.net Roland, Adult Female Duvenbode Lory 5 years old $1000,3 year old Male Ornate Lory $750,2 female Edwards Lories 6 months old $750 each ,pair of rare Obi Violet Necked Lories Female little plucked around neck $2000 pair Currently hand feeding baby Green Naped Lories $500 Swainson Blue Mountain Lories $500 .Rare Olive Mutation Swainson Blue Mountain Lories $750. Not a pet Needs to be paired with unrelated female.very rare! I have plenty of experience raising very young babies. They are perfect breeding age from prolific parents. They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their "beaks" onto! I also have DNA Swainson's Males for trade if interested. Located in Southwest Michigan for local pickup or shipping on delta airlines for additional fee. african grey parrot asks what color he is. I've had Ollie for 27+ years. 1000 or best offer.View Detail, Hand fed baby lorikeets!! I just don't have enough time to give her, so must do what's best .She comes with her cage toys and food. Pop-up Workshop - 24 Sep 2016 - Taupiri. He comes with a cage,. Beautiful little rainbow Lorrie for sale due to not having the time for her or him. Pets and Pairs Available now! He comes with a cage,.. Lorikeet, California Redding $900 I Have A Gorgeous Lorikeet for sale kellsbright12 Beautiful little rainbow Lorrie for sale due to not having the time for her or him. How much do parrots cost? Pop-up Workshop 23 April 2017. Thanks, Norwood young Americ, Minnesota (United States of America), 2 dna sexed male Scaly breasted Lorikeets 4 1/2 months old $400 ea Also Jade and olive mutation Swainson Blue mountain lories $600 ea. I have the greatest red lorie in color and personality. They are noisy birds and have a high-pitched tone with frequent squawks. I am looking for a female/tamed lorikeet. The lorikeets main diet consists of nectar and fruit. $450 Liverpool, NSW 11/01/2023 Birds for sale What's more, you can place a basic ad online for FREE! Looking for a hand raised rainbow or Swainsons Male Lorikeet, young. These are friendly, funny, affectionate birds who typically bond strongly to their owners, so it is important for those who want a Rainbow Lorikeet to realize that adopting one of these birds means committing to 20+ years of daily interaction.Like all parrots, Rainbow Lorikeets love to play and need to be provided with plenty of toys to keep their minds and beaks busy! For sale: 2 black capped lories-babies - being weaned $800 each, 1- swainsons Lory-baby- being weaned $600, cell 954-559-6177. She is tame loves to be out and being nosy. Instead of making him suffer and be selfish to think about my emotions and how much I dont want to let him go I feel like the right thing to do is to find him another loving home that will give him the right attention that he needs. I am looking to see if anyone would want to possibly trade for unrelated bloodlines. Male this is a pale blue pied fischer love bird. please email me! 614-315-7314, Looking for young, tame female violet necked lorikeet to pair with my young male. All Rights Reserved. WE have lots of baby just weaned Swainson Blue Mountain lories avialable $450 ea. Hes a year old. Can pair up unrelated pairs after additional birds wean. It is mostly green with pale-green transverse striations on its underside. I don't have enough time t.. As a result of our experience, our parrots for sale nationwide ( and worldwide ) are healthy and all vet checked and up to date with their vaccines. Hatch date April 28 2017. The ornate lorikeet for sale is a mainly green parrot about 25 cm (10.0 in) long. I am looking to purchase 2 couples of Black Capped Lory or Blue Mountain Lory aged between 4 and 6 years old. Feel free to make an offer or try a trade. Young Red Stella Lory.. still hand feeding. Purchased as a male but came back female and I need a male for my breedi Having a problem with this site or you want to leave feedback? Typically bond strongly to their owners, so it is important for those who want a Rainbow Lorikeet to realize that adopting one of these birds means committing to 20+ years of daily interaction. Make offers. He will go on his cage but it adds up quickly. This little lorikeet is definit. Unsexed but DNA sexing available at $25/bird. View Photos. We ship them Priority Mail Express. Lorikeets are known for being especially messy due to their liquid-based diets. Best Regards.rnkhan. Young or mature. Looking for a pair of blue crown hanging parrots. Hen is 18 months old. 615-806-0925. Patrick: Cypress, TX (USA) . Pickup is in Aurora Beautiful and healthy. Text if interested (626)428-6467. for sale, Pretty and funny RED LORIKEET PARROT male and female $700 pair Hermosos loros re. Be the first to review Rainbow Lorikeet for sale. Accepting reservation on these adorable Rainbow lorikeet babies. $ 650.00 $ 450.00. Browse search results for conure Pets and Animals for sale in Florida. AD No 201069515 Assalamualaikum Hope all are doing well. Juveniles resemble females but have a brownish bill, brown irises, duller purple bands and less red on the head. DNA sexed male. 626-487-9362. Almost weaned. Shipping available plus crate at buyers expense. What Does a Lorikeet Parrot Need in Order to Be Healthy? They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their beaks onto! Cage included with purchase. Please tell me if you have 1 and how much. African grey parrots-Congo vs Timneh. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats. Most lories get along well with other bird species, although they can be quite territorial and jealous.1 They can be nasty with birds of their own species and should never be left alone with other birds. About a week or so old. I am searching for a young, female violet necked lorikeet to breed to my young male. He is the love of my life but I became a mother and now pregnant with another child. Would prefer 1-4 years old but will consider younger or older. Minimum order 2 birds. If interested please contact me on thanks. LOL !! $650. Male or female. Leave us a Text message at (281) 768-6571. I am desperate to find him a loving home thats all I care about. Most rainbows lories get along well with other bird species, but they can be very territorial and can become quite jealous. Exotic Parrot Breeders has established since 2009, we are Steadily very renowned and proven Parrot Breeders. All babies are fully fledged and raised outdoors. If they are kept in the cage all the time, they need to be able to make short flights. This is not a shy species. $1000 plus shipping if needed.Beautiful bird!! They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their beaks onto! Its head above its eyes is purple-blue and its face below its eyes is red. Preferably Older than 2 years old coconut lorikeet, but any available would be fine. We offer shipping! Lorikeets are affectionate birds noted for their amusing behaviors and friendly nature. A new Pair of lorikeet available. Northland Branch Bird Sale and Expo 9th March 2019. $1,800.00 Each Quick View Rainbow Lories Parrot Stars, IL We Ship Baby Scaly-breasted Lorikeet (Trichoglossus chlorolepidotus) Available! Almost weaned $1000 no shipping call or text 562-241-8921, Yellow bibbed $1000. CALL. Overall, Rainbow Lorikeets make excellent pets for those who are committed to providing excellent quality care for their pets, and who have plenty of free time to spend with them. They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their beaks onto! The beak is red-orange, the iris is orange, and the legs are bluish-grey. Looking for a tame young male Swainsons lorikeet to pair with a tame hen. On offer are 2 pairs of Rainbow Lorikeet Parrots for Sale. $450/bird + United shipping $100. TENGO HERMOSO PAR DE RAINBOW LORIKEETS ESTAN HERMOSOS Y SON COTORROS RAROS DE ENCONTRAR, ELLOS ALCANZAN UN AMPLIO VOCABULARIO Y VIVEN IN PROMEDIO DE45 A 60 ANOS. There is red at the back of the head and yellow behind the eyes. This bird is not the ideal pet for people who have close neighbors who are sensitive to loud sounds. Ornate lorikeet for sale The ornate lorikeet for sale is a mainly green parrot about 25 cm (10.0 in) long. She is not aggressive to any of my other birds.rnI am in the Fort Worth area of Texas.. This bird is not shy and will alert you when it requires your attention. P.S: they live up to 35 yearsView Detail, The rainbow lorikeet, noodles, is a very sweet fun loving bird! Choose from over 2500 parrots for sale on Birdtrader, including African Grey Parrots for sale, Amazon Parrots, Quaker Parrots and Eclectus parrots. Shipping via Airlines only, Hello, My name is Gregory. Lorikeets Scotland Description Wanted - proven pair of Red Collared Lorikeets at a reasonable price. The Scaly-breasted Lorikeet is Australias second-largest species of lorikeet. she enjoys her toys.. Beautiful 2 year old rainbow lorikeet. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Pet Breed : Lories Also, the lorikeet has a pointed tail while the loris tail is rounded. Lorikeet Parrots are social creatures just like us and will desire to spend time in the same room with you (and family) during the day and evening. 21 days ago. Hand Raised Baby Rainbow lorikeets for Sale - $180 each. Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info. Looking for a loving family for a beautiful Blue Mountain rainbow lorikeet. $1200 for Ruby The Magnificent. They are funny outgoing birds and can be rare too get. Add to cart. I've looked everywhere and can only find color. email me trent@wildthingsbirdfarm.com or call (305) 206-3149. Hand fed Swainsons for sale. Gresham, OR I have amazing Rainbow Lorikeets both males their names are Reo and Blue. Thanx Paul, Wanted: Red Stella Lorikeet male, breeding pair of Red Lories, pair of Blue Mountain Lories pairs must be unrelated, Im loocking for a 2 years old female green nape lorikeet for more info text me or call me at 915-731-1726. In search of a female Edwards Lory and a female Perfect Lory. They will be weaned on a healthy diet. When choosing a location for a Lorikeet's cage, it's important to take this into consideration and place the cage in an area where there is no carpet and where the floors and walls can be easily wiped clean. Or use courier at my expense. Warn new guardians to be watchful when the bird is out of the cage, however, because this active bird tends to be mischievous and destructive, and will get into trouble quicker than someone can save it from harm. Will not ship but willing for personally deliver within reason. I just don't have enough time to give her, so must do what's best .She comes with her cage toys and food. The are extremely entertaining for most people, but they can become a little much for someone thats used to a more laid-back companion.Playtime is crucial for the lory, and the Rainbow will relish time out of the cage to spend with its guardian. They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their "beaks" onto! This is Abby she also has been DNA tested she is a 17 year old female African gray and ve.. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting her. He comes with a cage, toys, food, and his bird jungle gym. Open for purchase or trade. $450 each. 3 year old pair of Stella's Lorikeets-melanistic. They can eat some greens and some seed. He also is not aggressive in anyway. Lots of toys and a proper diet, the veterinarian suggested captive foraging. Buy Iris lorikeet for sale View Images. He is also biting my daughter a lot because he realizes I am giving him less attention because of her. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Rainbow Lorikeets Classic T-Shirt He loves the outdoors, ki.. Saturday: 11:00 15:00, Address: 8205 SW 111th Ter, Miami, FL 33156, Copyright 2021 Novan Birds Online . Dna is pending. They will be wea. 2 Duvys 1 proven female 1 unsexed about a year old $800.00 ea. When choosing a location for a Lorikeet's cage, it's important to take this into consideration and place the cage in an area where there is no carpet and where the floors and walls can be easily wiped clean. Playtime is crucial for the lorikeet, and the rainbow lorry will relish time out of the cage to spend with its guardian. Hi, I'm looking for a Chattering lory if anyone knows someone who's selling one please contact me. She has a Cert.. I don't know her age. I hate to see him go but he deserves more interaction than he gets right now. So were looking for a home for him. There is red at back of the head and yellow behind the eyes. Does not bit and loves to be on you. Hasnt started feathering out just yet. The beak is orange-red, the irises are dark orange, the eye-ring is dark grey, and the legs are grey. Swainsons or Rainbow preferred, Want a rainbow lorikeet w blue head, orange breast, Looking for a male Swainson's. Looking for a red lory or a chattering lory text 814 496 3421. The are extremely entertaining for most people, but they can become a little much for someone thats used to a more laid-back companion. When choosing a location for a Lorikeet's cage, it's important to take this into consideration and place the cage in an area where there is no carpet and where the floors and walls can be easily wiped clean. She was hatched 1/22/2017 and purchased in California from Omar's, a very reputable hand-fed exotic bird store. Weve taught him some phrases and he can even do certain tricks! All Rights Reserved. DNA Female hand fed. for sale, Biddy Bird, is an adorable female, very pretty Rainbow Lorikeet, approx. Hand fed Swainson's lory chicks for sale, unrelated breeder pairs available. DNA sexed male and female!! $500.00 each will ship at buyers expense. The Green naped Lorikeet is one of the most colorful members of the parrot family. I have at least 5 Swainson's Males that I can work in trade as well Need:Red Chattering Lory hen,YB Red Chattering Lory hen,Iris Lorikeet hen,Two Goldie's Lorikeet hens,Goldie's Lorikeet male,Thanks! Use additional supplements to add minerals and proteins to their diet. A rainbow lory thats left alone too often will develop behavior disorders and may begin to self-mutilate. The lorikeets and the lorys have a brushlike tongue that is used for eating fruits, flowers, nectars, and pollens. Ages 1,2, and 6. Loves fruit and loves to play. Very friendly bird just needs a new home. Hes even good with other pets.View Detail, Beautiful little rainbow Lorrie for sale due to not having the time for her or him. Shipping available. Hello! Sponsored Advertisements: 1 Post your classified or want ad in Canada Classifieds. We ship weather permitting via airlines. Make sure you have water near the powder, if that is what you are feeding, so the bird can take drinks while eating. The extent and shade of the red and purple on the head vary between two or three subspecies. It does not have a collar at the back of the neck that rainbow lorikeets have. Hes very energetic and loves to talk. Fresh fruit or unsweetened canned fruit should be fed regularly. No male Stella babies available. Surgically sexed Female Blue mountain Lory. Pair 1: 8 months old (male . Price: $180 each Pick Up Location - Enfield Produce - 56 Coronation Pde Enfield NSW 2136 - Map to Store - Trading Hours Required fields are marked *. If they are kept in the cage all the time, they need to be able to make short flights. Looking for a female Green- naped rainbow Lorikeet for my lonely 10 year old male. Thank you. As you might know Lorikeets require more attention than any other parrot breed and sadly I do not have the time or energy to do it any more! All DNA confirmed. female black capped lory (erythrothorax) ,female orange dusky ,male violet necked lory. Rare. Cage door locks are required. Please help me get one. Lorikeets like to be very active and love to perform lots of antics, from just showing off in general to swinging upside down on bars, perches and swings. Will step up. Rainbow Lorikeet for sale, sweet babies being hand fed, these species are nectar and fruit eaters. Rainbow lorikeet males for sale. The male and female are almost identical, but the red on the head of the female is paler and less extensive. These are friendly, funny, affectionate birds who typically bond strongly to their owners, so it is important for those who want a Rainbow Lorikeet to realize that adopting one of these birds means committing to 20+ years of daily interaction. Very friendly bird just needs a new home. Hen is 1 year old thank you. Please text me if your interested. If interested, send contact info. Hes a year old. I have a nice building with in and outside runs for the birds this is my hobbit and would like to make it a full time fun. Any leads would be appreciated. She will bite, she needs way better home Nows a good time to get her situated before spring.. Be the first to review Rainbow Lorikeets For Sale. $500 each. they make amazing pet and DNA tested. DNA Sex: Male & Female. Super hilarious and fun bird. Stunning coloured healthy rainbow lorikeet for sad sale. I currently have a baby rainbow lorikeet, about 3 months old. I had him since he was few months old and.. A birds cage needs to accommodate their full wingspan so they can safely flap their wings and exercise them. I had him since he was few months old and now he is 6 years old (his birthday is on 5/25/2015). Yes, we ship weather permitting. Both are team and friendly. Any age, located in USA, Looking for black capped or chattering lory, prefer baby or young. Required fields are marked *. Hand fed Swainsons, green nape babies available. Male Lorikeet Parrot Illinois Male Lorikeet Parrot Aurora, IL $800 Species Parrot Gender Male Age Adult Ad Number 618024 Ad Created Nov 5th 2022 Last Update Nov 5th 2022 Contact Seller Male lorikeet in need of a good home. He comes our and goes back in his cage he is friendly and steps up. Unfortunately I have to get rid of them because of my work schedule and moving. 2 and a half year old male black caprnLory. To be honest I am open minded and looking for a breeder or anyone selling that is reputable and Im willing to travel. For sale male female Male name is mango 1 year old turn 2 dob on 22nd February Female name is peach 1 year old last month on 30th December They sitting on ., 1307166533 . He/she is 6 weeks old, still on formula 4 feeds a day. We are in Summerville, SC. Like a young puppy, this bird encourages play whenever its favorite person is present. .. Contact me if you have one available, Hand raised yellow streaked lory looking for new postal code. . When choosing a location for a Lorikeets cage, its important to take this into consideration and place the cage in an area where there is no carpet and where the floors and walls can be easily wiped clean. Thank you! Comes with large steel cage on rollers with slide out tray for cleaning, toys, ceramic food bowls, and nectar mix. I had him since he was few months old and now he is 6 years old (his birthday is on 5/25/2015). Because this bird is so excitable and intelligent, it is also often nippy, and will generally bite only out of excitement or fear. And 1 male rainbow for hormonal hen. Beautiful bright colours. Male model shown is 6'0" / 183 cm tall and wearing size Medium; Female model shown is 5'8" / 173 cm tall and wearing size Small; Heavyweight 5.3 oz / 180 gsm fabric, solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton/ 50% polyester . Lutino Rainbow Lorikeets For-Sale $ 1,900.00 $ 1,500.00 Length: 15-19 inches Weight: 340-520 gm Banded: Yes DNA Sex: 6 Males & 7 Females Add to cart Add to wishlist Weaned to Nekton, delicious red apples, papaya, sweat corn. Bird must be paid for in full to ship to you. Hes very sweet and loves cuddles. Quantity. www.wingsofloveinc.org, looking for the following to pair up with my singles. $300 each, or will discount for all 4. It is mainly green and it is identified by its red forehead, blue crown and a distinctive yellow band on its wing. She has a Certified DNA hatch certificate and has been with me since a baby. Thanks, Kendra. Call or text 1-619-709-7870. Also have some normal colored Scaly breasted lories for $400 ea All just weaned. Additional videos and pictures available upon request. 2017 hatch breeder male perfect Lorikeet. She has to be around 2-3 years old. I have a 1 and a half year old Chattering Lory up for rehoming. 1 male blue streak for my hormonal hen. I would like to locate a young bird and am willing to travel. We have a large house and he is free to fly but he spends most of his time on top of his cage unless he wants nectar and he will let you know. erthrothorax subspecies $800. Advertise your birds for sale on the Birdtrader website to THOUSANDS of daily visitors. Kevin 561-301-4944 thank you. Lorikeets like to be very active and love to perform lots of antics, from just showing off in general to swinging upside down on bars, perches and swings. As you might know Lorikeets require more attention than any other parrot breed and sadly I do not have the time or energy to do it any more! Super hilarious and fun bird. Female Iris Lorikeet wanted. My phone number is (xxx)-xxx-xxxx I am 14 years old and would love a friendly social rainbow lorikeet to play with and take care of. 1 Green Naped -young just weaned for sale ..600.

Pubars Party Desert Storm Drones, Is Kelly Holmes Still Married, Sunray Group Retirement, Articles M