Who is the redhead in the Lume commercial? It does make me think that I should never complain about my job; at least I am not a butt sniffing analyst! Check out our FAQ Page. Read full review of Lume Deodorant and 4 comments. So your main complaint, mentioned in a reply you made to someone else, doesn't involve me. Cyrina Fiallo (born December 29, 1991) is an American actress. Using the 8.5 oz Lume Acidified Body Wash for a full-body cleanse will last about 45 showers! Quick Answer : Does Grindr tell if you screenshot? I'm an adult and I find them sickening. Shower + Lume versus Shower alone. Ilana Becker (II) Why do I smell musty between my legs? To qualify, order must total $25 before taxes. Have never gotten my order. Again missing the top white plastic piece. Show Coupon Code. I would like a full refund asap. Its my hope that the company realizes families deserve standards of decency as theyre exposed to TV commercials at home. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. They claim to be making a science out of butt-crack smell measurements. I really despise these ads. Lume eliminates 100% of odor all day, and controls odor for 72 hours. It just irritates me!! Shameful to the human body. $0.35 Any physician that uses the term boobs instead of breasts has lost my attention These ads should be print-only. Ilana Becker (II) How long does a stick of Lume deodorant last? this idea got a green light: a family of bears "mY nEtVoRk HaS gOnE KAPUT!" I've ever been subjected to. Since Lume grosses over $750,000 in sales annually. It's safe to say this ad is doing pretty well. Apply to the center of your dry armpit and rub in with your fingertips just until clear (4-5 seconds.) Lume is an innovator in the natural deodorant space with its line of vegan, aluminum-free, cruelty-free, and baking soda-free deodorants. 1 x Peony Rose | Cream Deodorant Tube Doctor and CEO Shannon Klingman claims Lume is the world's first whole-body deodorant and that it's able to stop body odor before it even starts. Please, please, please remove these inappropriate commercials from TV. Invisible Cream Sticks Invisible Cream Tubes Invisible Cream Bundles Invisible Cream Sticks Custom Bundle While Supplies Last Before posting or commenting, please check the rules in the sidebar. As of 2021, Mallory Evertons age is 31 years. She and Lume say that it stops bacteria from creating odor in the first place. I placed order: S7276954 it seemed to take a very long time. Lume (Unscented). She deserves to be censured. $0.35 Then to hear her say they tested it by having people smell butt cracks?!? They are disgusting. Pits. I placed my order on November 25 and was charged $37.87. Putting on clean, dry clothes after a . Now they are polite bacteria! Lume Deodorant is safe for external use anywhere and the unscented does a good job of keeping feet and nether regions having less odor without making them smell like something else. Me too. Its been 4 plus weeks since I have complained about missing one item. She started writing and acting for the sketch comedy series, Studio C, when it premiered in 2012 and continues to write sketch, screenplays, and commercials. Meet the new Lume 1G Effect carts. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. You will vomit when you see it. disgusting Seinfeld mix tape 415 subscribers Subscribe 7 Share 188 views 10 days ago Show more Show more Lume butt creme commercial is disgusting. Previously they had 2 scents: unscented (which does have a slight smell) and the popular lavender sage. Why their products stand out: they're not only intended for the underarms, and can be used effectively on any external part of your body . She and the company claim that its products are clinically proven to control odor for 72 hours. This is disgusting. Aluminum and baking soda free. Lume is clinically proven to BLOCK body odor all day and continues controlling B.O. On about 11/23 or 24 a package arrived but didnt contain what was ordered. Whitney Call was born in Provo, Utah and grew up in Portland, Oregon. She probably knows she doesn't come off as a glamor-puss, but she's laughing all the way to the bank, I have nothing against people using this product if it helps them. Are any of the Studio C Cast married to each other? Visit http://lume.love to order your Lume today!Disclaimer:1. "i'M sViTcHiNg!" IT IS NOW JANUARY 9th, 2023 , I HAVENT RECIEVED MY MINI BODY WASH 4 PACK. Vizualizai profilul lui Rozalia Ferenczi pe LinkedIn, cea mai mare comunitate profesional din lume. Stay Dry And Fresh In Your Most Sacred Areas. Awful Lume deodorant commercial The other day I remembered this stupid Lume commercial where a woman talks about applying this deodorant to her feet and butt crack. I bought the product and have been using it. Dr. Shannon Klingman worked for 10 years to create a solution that would work for ALL body odor, not just smelly pits. Does Lume clog pores? If Lume isn't for you, we'll gladly refund your Deodorant within 60 days of purchase, minus return shipping. Rub some body wash in that thing! My credit card ws charged over $36.00 for product. 1 ea.Lavender Sage | Deodorant Mini Tube / free-item Furthermore, the Lume lotion deodorant was Peony/Rose fragrance, and that smell was awful, it smells like dirty crotch (sorry but its the truth). How do I enable in-stream ads on Facebook? Rather than neutralizing or covering up odor after it forms, Lume blocks odor from happening in the first place. Lume eliminates 100% of odor all day, and controls odor for 72 hours. It would be nice to know that i'm going to get the product, otherwise refund my mone Both male and female genders need to shower and use deodorant so both genders don't stink. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? When they don't get the intended response, what then? This comment was posted by a verified customer. She is a board-certified ob-gyn. Do this every day until you are odor-free for a period of 24 hours which can take anywhere from 4 - 14 days. CLINICALLY PROVEN 72-HOUR ODOR CONTROL - Lume is clinically proven to BLOCK 100% of body odor all day and continues to control odor for 72 hours. 1 ea. I've let numerous people smell the creams and all agree they smell bad. King Cloud V 3 Seater modular sofa with 800mm wide seats and wide arms featuring Smart Pockets . I know this because I am a Masters prepared RN who was reprimanded for using the term 'boobs' when referring to human breasts. For fuck's sake. She talks about spreading her product on butt cheeks (her words) and then there are many more line of her Lume commercials that are vulgar. She and Lume say that it stops bacteria from creating odor in the first place. this idea got a green light: a family of bears "mY nEtVoRk HaS gOnE KAPUT!" She created the product. Ive never had a moment in my life where I thought my ass needed deodorant. Enough already! I would not buy again. 15% Off Your Next Purchase of $25 Or More. Thao Dien House / MM++ architects de cstercster - 1 Favoritos 1 TOASTED COCONUT--2 CLEAN TANGERINE, AND 1 LAVENDER SAGE, WHICH MAKE 4. Check out our FAQ Page. Desired outcome: I keep stopping the ad but youtube keeps playing it. Desired outcome: Its ridiculous how the woman in the commercial has to refer to anal cavities (butt cracks) and even pretend to simulate application of the product. This is easily my most hated commercial right now, and I hate every commercial. I don't need this woman sticking her face and her butt and her foot close up to the camera let alone any illustration of how to apply the cream between her "cheeks." Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Everything you need for outrageously effective odor control! Stupid crotch smelling slut! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They replied with an automated re: link to return/refund which I went to only to be informed that the order number could not be found. Lipschitz! Or does she do all her testing herself and her flabby boobs stink in her smelly ass crotch smell? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. From lumedeodorant.com Against morals. I placed my order (#[protected]) on12/13/2022. Shipping over $25 Solid Deodorant Cream Deodorant They're Only for Armpits Each one nastier smelling than the one before. Shop Lume on Amazon - Doctor Developed, Aluminum & Baking Soda Free, Naturally Scented, Non-Staining & Effective. Say Goodbye to Body Odor, Wherever It Happens. It's true that the product doesn't work [as well] on everyone, but it sells like crazy because it does work on the majority. It smells like ass. The hand motions she makes when describing how to apply it to your butt is so gross. My husband and I both use it and we love it. This is the type of commercial that should be aired after 9PM when all small children should be done watching tv for the night. Join ourAdvertisingCommunity and share you ideas today ! I can't believe these are even allowed. Children are seeing this. Its not worth the aggravation! Children are seeing this. I personally dont want any body smell talk or butt cheek talk at every turn on TV. After reading a bit on one site, it's clear this Lume company put these out but weren't even smart enough to not include a statement like "try us" for the product. The HungryRoot lady thinks opening a box of food is "The Press J to jump to the feed. Sweating in the groin area can attract fungus and bacteria that can lead to a bad smell. 15%. Safe for any external use. If they didn't, of course it's going to stink! Shameful to the human body. Code. Bought 4 different scents. Who is the redhead in the Lume commercial? Added by peggie12345. If you choose to use it more sparingly for your most odor-prone areas, it will last 90 showers or more. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our, Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant. for 72 hours. She is not all together. Ill watch nothing from any station supporting this prepubescent, pig. LOL LOL. A hilarious new ad from Lume offers a VSA (that's a vagina service announcement): what we've all been brainwashed into thinking of as horrifyingly embarrassing "feminine odor" is a perfectly natural occurrence, and please, for the love of all that is holy, stop putting things inside . I don't think anybody is there to help. Clinically proven to remove odor better than traditional soap and control odor for 24 hours. Lume was developed by a doctor who thought deodorant should actually control body odor, not just cover it up. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. She must have been reading this thread! Based on these recommended amounts, each tube has 150 full leg applications and 300 arm applications. Seriously skin safe ingredients. Lume Deodorant Cream Stick - Underarms and Private Parts - Aluminum-Free, Baking Soda-Free, Hypoallergenic, and Safe For Sensitive Skin - 2.2 Ounce (Lavender Sage) $17.49 ($7.95/Ounce) Page From the brand How did we get our start? Lume is a newer deodorant and smell reducing product you can use all over your body. . The ad on youtube is disgusting and repulsive. Inappropriate. Does Lume stink? Yuck! Really grossing out our family every time we sit down for TV. 1 x Sandalwood Citrus | Mini Body Wash So Lume now does butt-crack smell tests. Lume Deodorant Cream Tube - Underarms and Private Parts - Aluminum Free, Baking Soda Free, Hypoallergenic, and Safe For Sensitive Skin - 3oz Tube (Unscented), Lume Deodorant Cream Stick 2.2 Ounce (Lavender Sage) + Cream Tube 3oz Tube (Clean Tangerine) Bundle, Lume Deodorant Cream Stick - Underarms and Private Parts - Aluminum-Free, Baking Soda-Free, Hypoallergenic, and Safe For Sensitive Skin - 2.2 Ounce (Silver Spruce), Lume Deodorant Cream Tube 3oz Tube (Clean Tangerine) + Cream Stick 2.2 Ounce (Warm Vanilla) Bundle, Lume Deodorant Cream - Underarms and Private Parts - Aluminum Free, Baking Soda Free, Hypoallergenic, and Safe For Sensitive Skin - Travel Tube + Cream Deodorant Bundle (Coconut Crush), Lady Parts Feminine Hygiene Body Powder Deodorant Lotion For Breasts, Private Parts, Crotch & Inner Thigh to Stop Odor & Friction - Aluminum Free Deodorant For Women - No Talc or Parabens - POWDER PROTECTION - CocoVanilla Scent - 4oz. The latest one shows one woman bent over while a We're that gross commercial that talks about ass and crotch odor while you're eating your dinner! I think she's the only person that comes close to being as hated as Donald Trump. It shows a number of women sitting on the toilet enjoying their Sh*tting experience to the max. Have you seen this commercial? Agree with all the negative comments about lume products. Effective. Are you saying men don't need deodorant as well amd it's just women who stink? She IS the stank. Haha, seriously, who had the enviable job of sniffing asses and rating on an odor scale of 1 to 10. Order S7309966 I don't see degrading commercials about Men like Lume has done to women! I could not agree more. Underboob. I hate this commercial so much!!! Total She and the company claim that its products are clinically proven to control odor for 72 hours. Dr. Shannon Klingman worked for 10 years to create a solution that would work for ALL body odor, not just smelly pits. Dispense a pea-sized amount from a stick or tube, and apply like a lotion with your fingertips to your freshly bathed and dried privates. Breaking any of the sub's rules may result in a post/comment removal and possibly a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the severity of the offense or in the event of repeat offenses. Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care lumedeodorant Photos See all Please reship and let me know something. Never occurred! Your feedback is important to us.Please let us know what went wrong. With that in mind, she invites you to use Lume after your next shower. Its so awful. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lume Deodorant. Lume is skin safe, naturally scented, baking soda, aluminum, and cruelty-free, and vegan! Is it universal, do they use the same system in Europe? Lume TV Spot, 'Outrageously Effective: Starter Pack Offer', Lume Black Friday Deals TV Spot, 'Works Like a Dream', This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. They can advertise the product without being so gross. Can you imagine an office visit with her?! I had subscribe to get it each month but I no longer want to do that if this is what I have to deal with. While Supplies Last! I would like a full refund asap. Made in the USA. I could not agree more. Remember, to save this Lume commercial in your swipe file in addition to our analysis of its copywriting template and sales elements. Gross. Cookie Notice The situations the doctor claims can be ;cured' by Lume' can also be treated with a simple shower. Lume stops them from eating so they can't stink. 72- HOUR ODOR CONTROL - Clinically proven to be more effective than any other best-selling brands. Knowing her based only on these God awful commercials- she removes all credibility as that professional with these crass commercials that sound more like what you would hear in an eighth grade boys locker room. Is Lume edible? Both male and female genders need to shower and use deodorant so both genders don't stink. I would please like a refund - I didn't like it at all Who is Mary in the Verizon 5g commercial? Here's some background: her daughter was born with a condition that caused extreme body odor (yes, it's a real thing). Desired outcome: By using iSpot.tv, you accept our, Degree Deodorants Men Adventure Advanced Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, Axe Gold Fresh Iced Mint & Leather Deodorant Body Spray, Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV, Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution. As well as an apology - I would hope this was an error shipping out an order of 2 out of the 3 appearing as tho they have been used. I WANT MY PRODUCTS SHIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Shannon Klingman, the gynecologist-turned-entrepreneur who debuted Lume in 2017. I can't stand her ads. Pop. Who is the blonde girl in the new Verizon commercial? "As an OB/GYN resident, I saw how B.O. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Lume Cbd Gummies; Can You Get High Off Of Cbd Gummies; . I highly suggest to a stop to this commercial in describing the product where it will not offend people!! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Gross. Instead of just masking odor, Lume prevents it. Desired outcome: , Certain Dri Prescription Strength Clinical Antiperspirant. If Lume isn't for you, we'll gladly refund your order within 60 days of purchase. Doctor developed. 1 ea.Peony Rose | Cream Deodorant Tube / tube It is completely unprofessional for an OB/GYN to refer to a vagina as a 'crotch' and breasts as 'boobs'. Rather than neutralizing or covering up odor after it forms like other deodorants, Lume is a pre-odorant that blocks odor from happening in the first place. That is only appropriate if you are a dog. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Well here's the place to air your grievances! Lume aims to "vindicate the vagina" with hilarious send-up of feminine hygiene ads over the years. This has got to be some kind of a scam. As if their other commercials weren't disturbing enough, they've managed to hit a new low. Let me begin by apologizing to your company. Desired outcome: Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! "Why didn't someone think of this before?". I placed my order on November 25 and was charged $37.87. Have you seen this commercial? I've used it. I waited 2 weeks and the envelope came and only one product was in the envelope, the lotion but no solid stick. Lume offers FREE first class shipping throughout the United States. For more information, please see our I actually just saw a new Lume ad minus the disgusting gross narratives. Is Lume threating me because my issue is to short and can not be delt with really! Make Your TV Ad Dollars Count in 2023 With Takeaways From iSpots 2022 TV Advertising Year-in-Review Report. Buttcrack. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Finally it arrived Dec 6th. Her commercials are shaming to women regarding their natural bodily processes. On October 25th my wife ordered: $0.00 When it comes to her height, Mallory Evertons height is 5 feet 8 inches. I think think commercial is gross the lady could've done it in a better way without being gross! When did this problem become mainstream and tv ready? Desired outcome: And she's supposed to be a gynecologist. Lume Deodorant | Natural Deodorant For Your All Your Parts - Including Private Parts! I have personal reasons for wanting to pursue an aluminum-free deodorant, but without getting preachy, HERE is a simple article giving some insight into aluminum-based deodorants and how they can affect our bodies. Shameful. By using iSpot.tv, you accept our, Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV, Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive discounts, new product updates, and Lume news! I ordered in early November Lume solid stick, and Lume lotion deodorant. . I really don't care about the commercials, my husband and I laugh. Have you smelled the product itself? Erica Cardenas New #offerpad commercial with my babes! ", Aluminum, Baking Soda, Phthalates, Sulfates, Parabens, Talc, You Deserve a Deodorant Capable of Preventing ALL Body Odor. Before that, I used to use some Arm & Hammer peppermint scented foot powder stuff. I was a little nervous at first, but I love that it tells a great story. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Interjection edit: I am a dude though. Vizualizai profilul complet pe LinkedIn i descoperii contactele i joburile lui Rozalia Ferenczi la companii similare. Simple. Custom 5 Stick Bundle for $55. I received my order yesterday and used it for the first time today. Can the ad-makers not understand that grotesque commercials repeated ad nauseam are just that and will NOT sell products but WILL cause viewers to tune out? We didn't invent deodorant, we changed everything about it. It should be taken completely off air or band from being aired on TV. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The specific one which irks me is the one where the last sight you see are a half-dozen people assuming a yoga pose where their crotches are presumably widened and exposed to air. Tussy Cream Deodorant - Original Fresh Spice: 1.7 OZ, Lume Solid Deodorant Stick 2.6 Ounce Solid Stick (Coconut Crush) + Acidified Body Wash 8.5oz (Pink Peony) Bundle, Lume Solid Deodorant Stick 2.6 Ounce Solid Stick (Clean Tangerine) + Cream Tube 3oz Tube (Warm Vanilla) Bundle, Pretty Frank Natural Deodorant Jar Baking Soda-Free, Natural Deodorant for Women, Men & Teens in a Jar, Aluminum-Free, Made with Organic, Safe, and Effective Ingredients (Lavender, 1pk), Lume Deodorant Cream Tube 3oz Tube (Warm Vanilla) + Cream Stick 2.2 Ounce (Clean Tangerine) Bundle, Lume Deodorant Cream Tube 3oz Tube (Warm Vanilla) + Acidified Body Wash 8.5oz (Pink Peony) Bundle, Pure Kojic Acid Skin Brightening Soap for Dark Spot & Glowing Skin, Moisturizing for Face & Body, Acne Scars, Melasma, Uneven Skin Tone with Tea Tree, Coconut Oil, SLS & Paraben Free, 2.82 oz (2 Bars), Musician Gift - Music Gift - Gifts For Musicians - What The F Music Note - Treble Maker - Music Teacher - Piano Shirt - Softstyle Unisex Tee. Shipping over $25. The other scents are in traditional deodorant packaging. I dont get what shes doing. as well as their horrible spokesperson. It's something my podiatrist gave me to use until I can try Drysol. --HARRISON JONES - MY TRANSACTION ID--9VP604139P142972A. Will we be subjected to watching this woman APPLY it to her exposed genitalia and rectum? Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Lume claims its gentle yet effective deodorant can be anywhere on your body to control unwanted odor. Rozalia Ferenczi are 5 joburi enumerate n profilul su. It tries to mask the smell with fragrances, but what you get is an "after smell" if you will, sort of the equivalent of a bad after taste. This product is the only one I've found that hasn't irritated my skin and that's actually worked! Powered by Mandelic Acid. 23M views, 23K likes, 1.7K loves, 26K comments, 28K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Lume Deodorant: All crotch and butt smells come from bacteria digesting the fluids on our skin and creating. And is very inappropriate and offensive to me and I have heard others feel the same way! The screen shot of the following commercial is still not appropriate for prime time viewing. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. The cast consists of Adam Berg, Whitney Call, Mallory Everton, Jason Gray, Stacey Harkey, Natalie Madsen, Stephen Meek, Matt Meese, James Perry, and Jeremy Warner. This is right up there with the "bent carrot" ads. Her demonstration of how to apply it between your butt cheeks makes no sense. | Contact Us, Lume Deodorant | Outrageously Effective Whole Body Deodorant, Clinically proven to control odor for 72 hours, Powered by Science, Lume Changed Deodorant in Three. Nope. Send me a refund. Who is the actress in the Lume deodorant commercial 2021? For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Take the lume commercails off of television period! I have been round and round with the post office and they cannot find it. I don't know, maybe nobody else smells as bad as you do. :) This is undermining and in contempt to moral values and respect of woman and men and families who teach and uphold these values and respect to their sons and daughters! The white plastic piece that is normally on top was not there. no matter what they are selling! Whether you're looking to control foot odor in yoga class, reduce sweaty smells in the office or stay fresh for the bedroom, just apply the cream-based deodorant to your skin to keep the stink away. DISGUSTING REPRESENTATION AND SHE Knows it! Lume claims its gentle yet effective deodorant can be anywhere on your body to control unwanted odor. The Effects you know - with higher potency, remastered flavor, and additional proprietary terpene blends. Its been 4 plus weeks since I have complained about missing one item. Come to think of it I havent seen it for a while. Think pits, underboobs, belly buttons, tummy folds, butt cracks, thigh creases, vulvas, balls, and feet! Lume commercials should cease being so crude. Your Lume commercials are very offensive. Desired outcome: Ugh. ALUMINUM FREE, BAKING SODA FREE, PARABEN FREE - Original Cream Deodorant in a convenient 3oz Tube. Shame on her. I agree with everyone else who is offended by these commercials. Screw the Lume - just go away. Hello! Men have body oder as well as women but we don't see commercials on TV advertising the fact that they need a certain product in order to not stink. I saw that. Body odor is caused by bacteria eating your sweatthis bacteria thrives in any body crease tight enough to hold a pencil. She is taking advantage of less knowledgeable people by provoking their shame about body scent that can be eliminated by daily baths/shower. Discover more in Amazon's Handmade store. The other day I remembered this stupid Lume commercial where a woman talks about applying this deodorant to her feet and butt crack. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. $34.98 POWERED BY SCIENCE. Furthermore, How do you use Lume on privates? Very helpful for those who sweat a lot, which can trigger BO. The fragrance (Jasmine Rose) is very light and doesn't linger long; the odor protection is unbelievable. I put it on and it smelled worst then any body odor - to finally smell better after many washings with mens soap I used full strength alcohol more washing and finally smelled better. Lume's founder and CEO, Dr. Shannon Klingman, claims its Invisible Cream Deodorant can keep you odor free for 12 hours after a shower, compared to the same length of time without Lume Applied. whole body deodorant wipes and 1 0.75 tube of invisible cream deodorant. I am writing to inform you how disgusted and uncomfortable when I hear Lume commercials when they use butt crack or other inappropriate /degrading labels that she provokes a terrible and inappropriate and disgusting attention and focus on private body parts to be presented to all in a commercials! Desired outcome: I spritzed the stuff directly into my already sweat laden shoe, because I was running out of time, and couldn't wait for it to dry on my sweaty feet (and it was also faster to spray in there than on my feet in a rush). Get Natural Odor Protection Free U.S. There's no other reason for them to be spending so much money and time trying to convince people that their stench is beyond normal hygiene. , FDS Intimate Deodorant Spray All Day Freshness. It also seems to keep me dry even though its not technically an antiperspirant.

Timmins Newspaper Archives, Articles L