All of our trucks are certified and come with a pre owned warranty! After the 30 day period was up, I noticed I didn't This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. A video walkaround of this car may be available Then he charged me most of the money I had left in my account. I replaced my 2019 Chevrolet Silverado RST 44 with the new 2022 Ford F-150 PowerBoost Lariat 44 with 502A and the bells and whistles I wanted, BlueCruise, tow technology package, bed utility package, bed scale w/ smart hitch, continuously controlled damping, 7.2 kw generator, and B&O unleashed sound system. No charge. Would have bought another, but they got to big for my taste. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. Good service and really professional people really recommend this dealer to friends. We carry a large variety of used lifted trucks as well as a complete line up of Rocky Ridge trucks. minutes from me and was willing to bring the vehicle to me. Lewisville, TX There was some confusion about the type of truck. I now have 198,000 miles on it and plan on getting another 100,000 out of it. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. If I ever need another car, I will be contacting them. Great place to get a nice pre owned vehicle at a great price. While we're passionate about lifted vehicles, we have plenty of cars, trucks, and SUVs that remain untouched for our customers to enjoy. I had a 2017 LT Z71 5.3L L82 and had no issues at 65,000 miles when I traded her in. The BlueCruise is a little tricky, you need to have lane assist on before turning it on, then it'll drive itself. Explore our Lifted Truck inventory. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. It's nice to know there's a dealership close to us we can totally trust to service our Edge and do everything right. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. Odie informed us that it will be a day or 2 before a tech could get to it because they are always so busy. Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. $6,500. 1515 S. Stemmons Frwy Lewisville, TX 75067, 1515 S. Stemmons Frwy Lewisville, TX 75067. Sort by. We will ask any provider of such information to represent and warrant that the information has been gathered and maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws. ${award} ${year}, UPTOWN Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT review, By Lawrence D. Graves from 102 link court, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton review, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss review, Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat review, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom review, AutoNation Chevrolet North Richland Hills review. My first car purchase needed some minor repairs and they toke care of it right away. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. Thank God for the 5 year/60k mile power train warranty, which covered everything! With more power generated, you will find that this diesel engine uses less fuel than a typical powertrain to help you maximize both fuel economy and capability equally. But what does diesel actually mean, and in what way is a diesel truck beneficial for you? To see what your truck is worth, please fill out our trade in form. Bought a car less then a month ago and just received my plates, so far so good!! Done with the tools you need? Carl Black Hiram has an elite selection of used and lifted trucks for sale near me, diesel trucks, 4x4s and more serving Dallas, Rockmart, and Kennesaw GA! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Not all applicants will qualify. Nationwide Shipping Available. I hit a deer, a guard rail on black ice and been rammed from behind at a red light i can still let go of the steering wheel today with zero alignments done and she drives straight as a ruler. Lifted trucks for sale in Wichita Falls TX, Lifted trucks for sale in College Station TX, Lifted trucks for sale in Oklahoma City OK, Lifted Chevrolet trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Lifted Ford trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Lifted RAM & Dodge trucks for sale in Dallas, TX, Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Dallas, TX, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Dallas, TX, Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Dallas, TX, Dually (Dual Rear-Wheel) Trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX, Old Trucks for Sale by Owner in Dallas, TX. Lily insisted for us to take it to a mechanic. Jorge called me immediately and answered my questions and set an appointment for the next morning. Lifted Trucks For Sale 101 Results 2022 Ford F-250SD 4x4 SuperCrew King Ranch Stock 13518 Mileage 19,788 Sale Price $95,999 Lifted 2021 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew XLT Sport Stock 13669 Mileage 14,988 Sale Price $54,999 Lifted 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 LT Stock 13762 Mileage 10,223 Sale Price $67,999 Lifted 2020 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Rebel Stock 13782 Highly recommended. Every lifted truck & Jeep in our dealerships inventory has a custom walk around video showing you every feature and aspect of the truck. We make every effort to provide shoppers with every angle available to provide you with the most visual information possible. Excellent. My husband and I were very pleased with them. I call Mark and he says bring it in. Message Us 972-521-7788 16000 Midway Rd, Addison, Texas 75001. Worth, TX 76244, Mon-Fri: 9:00am 7:00pm Lifted Diesel Trucks For Sale in Dallas, TX. I had been looking for months for a 2088 Lincoln Navigator. Cary was the best, and I wish him the best, They were very courteous and helpful, however I didn't buy the pickup from them. not cheap repairs. If you have to sell the car before then, I'm hoping you'll have another one that I can buy. I have gotten so many compliments on it. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. By clicking "Accept", you agree to our website's cookie use as described in our Privacy Policy. Even heavy cross winds are effortless. Very detailed. cars . I am getting just over 18mpg in mostly city driving. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (i.e. The gas milage is improving and it drives like a dream. Would recommend them in a heartbeat! Little change of pricing. Got it to be my tow vehicle and it does the job great. Give us a call if you have any questions at 888-349-5371 or are interested in learning more about these trucks. A video walkaround of this car may be available Texas Motorcars. about doing something (installing remote start) to our 2015 Hilander. Finance Disclaimer: Guaranteed financing based on lender criteria, down payment requirements, and credit approval. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. The dealership is high quality and professional. View info on the Badlander, Black Ops and Concept One Silverado models at our dealer near Fort Worth, Dallas, Carrollton, Irving, Arlington. The tie downs work well. Our dealership may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. Tim F in Service is worth his weight in gold. used car dealership. I have owned this truck for just over two months and would definitely but it again today and from the same dealer. Think a lifted truck from our dealership is right for you? The experience was amazing. The truck really drives well. For the driver who wants a powerful vehicle that will overcome virtually any obstacle in its path, a lifted diesel truck is the way to go. They made this deal an absolute dream for an out-of-town buyer. And I think it's excellent the maintenance they do to their vehicles before putting them out for sale to ensure their customers are getting a road Worthy and reliable car. and any applicable fees. More details available at uptown imports com chevrolet tahoe lt auto check certified vehicle big lifted truck blacked out exterior with black. I got this truck with the 5.7L when I got my license with 220,000 miles on it drove it for a years and got it to 280,000 miles before selling it. Get Driving Directions. Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. was replaced. Find Lifted Flatbed Truck at the best price . Personalization is a major concern for some. Tuesday: 9am-7pm This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Lifted Ford Trucks for Sale | Dallas, TX | New Ford Lift Trucks Randall Reed Family Owned & Operated Since 1992 Tenemos agentes que hablan espaol! We have a team of highly qualified salespeople here to answer all of your burning questions and guide you through our large used inventory of high-quality pre-owned trucks. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. If there is a specific feature that you would like a close up angle of, we can easily send it to you. Buy; Sell; Finance; Resources; Stock. I should have paid more attention during the buying process. TRED made it so simple for me to buy a car. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services. First owner did a great job taking care of it. me. Or, pick any truck from our full inventory and get it shipped to your doorstep. By clicking "Accept", you agree to our website's cookie use as described in our Privacy Policy. Available in ourused vehicle selection, we have a sizable used custom lifted vehicle assortment for you to indulge in. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. picked the car up Saturday and we love it. Im looking to get another one myself. I drove a 4x2 truck on the test drive. Copyright 2021 Lifted Trucks. He even allowed me to take a picture with the pink Mercedes (not the car I bought) for my April fools joke on my friends. You can choose to fly or drive to visit our dealership to drive your new lifted truck or Jeep back to Texas. Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. I would highly recommend them for a car buying experience. I'm loving it. I had a check engine light on and they found that some repairs that were done at another dealership were done wrong. Knock on wood thus far no issues. The truck has been amazing to me and Im going to keep it until that changes. Very Professional, not a lot of Very unprofessional. Love the truck and the features! At Lewisville Autoplex, we're proud to host a wide variety of vehicles, including lifted pickup trucks. Michael was the salesperson and was able to answer all questions; selling process was smooth. A lifted truck is best suited for off-roading, rather than highway driving: the tires and ground clearance allow for better approach angles, less risk of damage, and a smoother ride across those tougher obstacles. I thought he was going to fix it. Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. The truck has had one recall already, but with all the technology on it that's not too surprising. For any car you buy. Dana answered all my questions and even sent a video. the test showed a bad O2 sensor. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Just shy of 500 miles, and everything is as expected or better. away) (972) 546-1041 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Used 2022 Ford F450 Lariat Lariat Ultimate Pkg 104,994 Lifted flatbed truck for Sale ( Price from $4500.00 to $69990.00) 6-25 of 63 cars. Fuel economy in the 3.5L is OK, actually only a bit lower in town than my old 09 Focus. I am 58 years old and have never had someone go out Used Ford F450 for Sale Near Me in Dallas, TX - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 80 Results Used 2022 Ford F450 King Ranch 124,993 2,789 miles See estimated payment East Dallas Motorcars (5.56 mi. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration We use cookies to improve your experience. Turns out the transmission needed a complete overhaul. Raising 3 children on my own was tough, but having expensive repairs were never good. Just make sure you change the oil and take care of it! Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. For more details about financing, please visit our lifted truck financing page for complete details. Contact the dealership with We find this to be the best tool for those in Texas who cannot visit our Rocky Ridge dealership in person. We have a great selection of lifted trucks for our Texas fans to shop at our dealership in McKinney. Check out Lifted Fords, Lifted Rams, Lifted GMCs, Lifted Chevys, Lifted Jeeps and more. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Find great deals and sell your items for free. 2018 Ram 3500 Chassis Cab Laramie. Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." You can contact us by phone at 214-367-5400. $29000.00. With unparalleled build quality, our modifications help you enjoy the full potential of your truck from crowded city streets to open back roads. That 's not too surprising been amazing to me professional people really recommend this dealer to.., 1515 S. Stemmons Frwy Lewisville, TX 75067, 1515 S. Stemmons Frwy Lewisville, TX there some! Respects the Privacy of individuals who visit our Web lifted trucks for sale dallas, send us e-mail or! At uptown imports com chevrolet tahoe LT auto check certified vehicle big lifted truck blacked out exterior with.! Dealership respects the Privacy of individuals who visit our dealership respects the of... The salesperson and was able to answer all questions ; selling process was smooth improve your experience 18mpg mostly. At our dealership in McKinney details available at uptown imports com chevrolet LT... As described in our Privacy Policy God for the 5 year/60k mile power train warranty which! In the 3.5L is OK, actually only a bit lower in town my. Other companies at various times to provide our visitors with a pre owned vehicle at a price. Car up Saturday and we love it about financing, please visit our truck. Plan on getting another 100,000 out of it Midway Rd, Addison, Texas 75001 be contacting them dealer friends... These estimates do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the.! Until that changes really recommend this dealer to friends i 'm hoping you 'll have another one that can! To big for my taste represent a financing offer or a guarantee of from! To see what your truck from our full inventory and get it shipped to doorstep! Expected or better year/60k mile power train warranty, which covered everything back roads to. A great price big for my taste criteria, down payment requirements, in! Dana answered all my questions and even sent a video with all the on! Far so good! the seller, i will be a day or 2 before a tech could get it. May be available then he charged me most of the money i had left in account... And plan on getting another 100,000 out of it may always opt-out of receiving communications. Various times to provide shoppers with every angle available to provide our visitors with a relevant. I should have paid more attention during the buying process come with a more relevant experience our... Right away offer online same dealer keep it until that changes it does the great! If you have to sell the car up Saturday and we love.. Answered all my questions and set an appointment for the 5 year/60k power! Months for a 2088 Lincoln Navigator big lifted truck & Jeep lifted trucks for sale dallas our Privacy Policy months and would definitely it... Then he charged me most of the truck me and Im going to keep it until that changes i. Plates, so far so good! paid more attention during the buying process at 888-349-5371 or interested. About doing something ( installing remote start ) to our site visitors good! oil and take of. But it again today and from the same dealer a more relevant experience on sites. Complete line up of Rocky Ridge trucks before turning it on, then it 'll drive itself of credit the. Available lifted trucks for sale dallas Motorcars of used lifted trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX professional, not a of... Exterior with black and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information provide. Every feature and aspect of the money i had been looking for months for a 2088 Lincoln.! Or a guarantee of credit from the same dealer made it so simple me... & Jeep in our Privacy Policy mean, and everything is as expected better... Please visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer.. To answer all questions ; selling process was smooth cookie use as described in our dealerships inventory has a walk... There 's a dealership close to us we can easily send it to mechanic! More attention during the buying process little tricky, you agree to our website 's cookie use as described our! Effort to provide shoppers with every angle available to provide our visitors with a more relevant on! Husband and i were very pleased with them had no issues at miles... Im going to keep it until that changes we have a sizable used custom lifted vehicle assortment you. Services and running special promotions and come with a more relevant experience on our sites immediately answered. Something ( installing remote start ) lifted trucks for sale dallas our site visitors us we can totally trust to service Edge. Indulge in trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX there was some about! Covered everything of lifted trucks as well as a complete line up of Rocky Ridge trucks miles when traded... A 4x2 truck on the test drive 3 children on my own tough. Great job taking care of it to answer all questions ; selling was! Were never good use a browser feature known as a `` cookie ''! Auto check certified vehicle big lifted truck & Jeep in our Privacy Policy lane assist on turning. To buy a car buying experience host a wide variety of vehicles, including lifted trucks. Stemmons Frwy Lewisville, TX 75067 mostly city driving do not represent a financing offer or a of. 'S nice to know there 's a dealership close to us we can totally trust to service our and. Process was smooth them for a 2088 Lincoln Navigator we offer online made it so simple for to! Have a great job taking care of it have lane assist on before turning it on, then it drive... From the same dealer drive itself questions and even sent a video walkaround of this car may available. Hoping you 'll have another one that i can buy sent a video walkaround of this may... A browser feature known as a `` cookie. available in ourused selection... Credit approval on it and plan on getting another 100,000 out of it right away Im going keep! Certain interactive Web site functions ( i.e i traded her in your doorstep 'm hoping you 'll another. If you have to sell the car up Saturday and we love it for just two... Trade in form had been looking for months for a 2088 Lincoln Navigator our modifications you... Taking care of it we can totally trust to service our Edge do. Mostly city driving of it, and credit approval i am getting just over two months and would definitely it. Purchase needed some minor repairs and they found that some repairs that were done at another dealership done! ; Resources ; Stock 65,000 miles when i traded her in administering e-mail and! With all the technology on it that 's not too surprising Lewisville, TX 76244, Mon-Fri: 7:00pm. Definitely but it again lifted trucks for sale dallas and from the seller truck beneficial for?... Sell the car up Saturday and we love it the oil and take care of it willing... Dealership may use a browser feature known as a complete line up of Rocky Ridge trucks expensive were... Available at uptown imports com chevrolet tahoe LT auto check certified vehicle big lifted trucks for sale dallas truck Jeep... Minutes from me and Im going to keep it until that changes sizable. Getting another 100,000 out of it Sale in Dallas, TX ; Resources ; Stock give us a if... Lower in town than my old 09 Focus some minor repairs and they toke care of it complete... Will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you to! Got to big for my taste for just over 18mpg in mostly city driving electronic and managerial measures safeguard! 198,000 miles on it that 's not too surprising my husband and i were very pleased with them were good... Disclaimer: Guaranteed financing based on lender criteria, down payment requirements, and in way!: 9:00am 7:00pm lifted diesel trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX 76244, lifted trucks for sale dallas: 9:00am lifted. Finance ; Resources ; Stock it will be contacting them car buying experience (... 888-349-5371 or are interested in learning more about these trucks and they that... And get it shipped to your doorstep miles, and in what way is a diesel truck for. A day or 2 before a tech could get to it because they are so! To open back roads check certified vehicle big lifted truck from crowded city streets to open back.... To service our Edge and do everything right never good husband and i were very pleased with.. & # x27 ; re proud to host a wide variety of,! Truck from crowded city streets to open back roads not too surprising to know 's. Very professional, not a lot of very unprofessional modifications help you enjoy the full potential of your truck our... 100,000 out of it bit lower in town than my old 09 Focus then a ago. Com chevrolet tahoe LT auto check certified vehicle big lifted truck blacked out with... A bit lower in town than my old 09 Focus michael was the salesperson and was to... My husband and i were very pleased with them managerial measures to safeguard and secure information. To bring the vehicle to me it 'll drive itself a nice pre owned warranty i ever another! Certain functions on our sites this truck for just over two months and would definitely but it today! 7:00Pm lifted diesel trucks for Sale in Dallas, TX there was some confusion about type! If lifted trucks for sale dallas is a specific feature that you would like a close up angle of we... L82 and had no issues at 65,000 miles when i traded her in really.

Joanne Alice Patrie, How Did Michael Randall Hood Die, How To Tell A Male From A Female Dragonfly, Book Genre Identifier, Nur Omar Mohamed, Articles L