Information about your device and internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Yahoo websites and apps. As a player, theMarrero, La. 631-7475: Chris O'Leary: Pat and Jana Eilers Defensive Backs Coach/Safeties. I cant wait to get started, Rogers said. Theyve been coming at me hard, especially Coach Sherman Wilson, hes been pushing really hard., talked with On3 about his upcoming visits, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. 1 for a Reason: Houston handles Tulane 80-60, Ed-itorial: Sean Paytons return not a slam dunk, Staley to return as Chargers coach; Lombardi fired, UK nurses stage new walkout as strike wave intensifies, Feds to investigate nursing home abuse of antipsychotics, Ukraine interior minister, others killed in helicopter, Playoff Fantasy: Trevor Lawrence Stays Hot in Divisional, Playoff Fantasy Football: Travis Etienne Feasts in, Playoff Fantasy Football: DeVonta Smith Big in Divisional, Playoff Fantasy: Dallas Goedert Ready to Go in Divisional, Glover Teixeira Gets Second Crack at Light Heavyweight, 41 Reasons to Not Bet Against Trevor Lawrence This, JPSO: Man and woman shot to death in Westwego home, First HBCU Med School to open in New Orleans, Camera captures two porch pirates wanted by NOPD, Guilty plea lands Lacombe man lengthy sentence, EXCLUSIVE: Tulane student feels unsafe after viral, https://scorestream.com/apiJsCdn/widgets/embed.js, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Mack recently talked with On3 about his upcoming visits. An illustrious coaching heritage is embedded in the foundation of Clemson football. PLAYING/COACHING EXPERIENCE: Played Inside Linebacker and graduated from Capistrano Valley in 1993. Black Field 's a program that makes noise in the development of Fisher & # x27 ; s Patriot championship A Super Bowl championship to Washington little bit of everything for the Patriots ( 7-2 will! https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/17/lsu-football-recruiting-wardell-mack-defensive-back-visit-on3/, They want me to come up for their junior day and thats the only thing Ive set up, so far, Mack told On3. Christian School (2015-16), H.L. Weber State University Athletics 3870 Stadium Way, Dept. It is scary how good he can be as he also has some very long arms and legs.. Assistant Coach. The most recent updates will appear at the top of the wall dating back to prior seasons. view more. Scott helped lead Destrehan to a state semifinal appearance in 2016 as the teams defensive coordinator. Away Non . Also, below are the two covers as well as where you can order both magazines on our website. They both work hard and love the idea of football. We are proud to have him.. 'Roger the Dodger' couldn't evade Pokes in 1968 game in Cowboy Stadium, Listen Live: Ken Trahans Original Prep Football Report, Tulanes athletics renaissance isnt diminished by one loss, Basketball: Hannan squads, Jesuit boys, Newman girls win Tuesday, Recruiting: De La Salle running back P.J. Initially, after he announced his planned commitment to the Rebels on July 5 after an offer came June 4, Mumphrey assumed the role of UNLV's New Orleans-area recruiting coordinator. Louisiana Football Magazines recruiting guru Lee Brecheen likes what he sees from these two players in order for them to carry on the Patriots strong tradition. Print. He has been the assistant at John Ehret High School the last 4 . For more information, please check the following link to where you can either order our print or digital version of the magazine of your choice. I was never around one kind of person. Both Andrew and Kaine are program guys, Coach Rogers said. With 3 teams on probation, Corey Lambert is dismissed from.

. Clearly, our program isn't broken. You can change your choices at any time by visiting your privacy controls. East Jefferson (5-3) quarterback Arthur Oliver was sensational once again against the Patriots. The only interruption of district dominance was when Landry-Walker was part of the district. Kaine Williams is one of the best players I have seen in the state the last three years. Weve built a brotherhood over the years, and it was such an easy decision knowing that I wouldnt have to be out anywhere by myself," Mumphrey said. Staff Directory Members By Category/Department; Image Name Title Email Address Phone Twitter; Athletic Department; Bob Ronai: Director of Athletics 419.865.5743 419.865.5743 @SJJTitanSports EDUCATION: Kinesiology, B.S. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Pat Kennedy, Men's Head Coach pat.kennedy@popeprep.org. No stranger to the Golden Lions program, Anguiano(pronounced Ang-Yawn-Oh) spent the previous two seasons as an offensive graduate assistant primarily focusing on wide receivers. University Heights, Ohio 44118. John Ehret High School senior outside linebacker Andrew Jones (Photo provided by Andrew Jones). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 1999 - 2022 St. Charles Herald-Guide, Copyright 1999 - 2023 St. Charles Herald-Guide. Ken started NewOrleans.com/Sports with Bill Hammack and Don Jones in 2008. Being around not only talented players, but leaders and program guys is certainly helpful for Coach Rogers in building a championship program. Benton spent the last two seasons with the Jets, following Saleh and LaFleur from San . ACH is a Class 1-A member of the Louisiana High School Athletic Association and has numerous District and State Championships. The John Ehret Patriots finished the 2022 season 5-6 with a loss to Archbishop Rummel in the first round of the playoffs. On August 1, 2017, Ken helped launch CrescentCitySports.com. We look forward to reviewing your resume. Travis Mumphrey was prepared to go it alone. Harris is a 2000 graduate of Roncalli and was a defensive starter on the 1999 State Championship team. Both issues will continue to cover all the Louisiana colleges as well as all the high schools in state, but there will be 16 pages that will focus on North Louisiana as well as South Louisiana. Now, Rogers is the head coach at John Ehret, where winning is a regular occurrence. Everything has been intact. native won a state championship at John Ehret High before becoming a two-year starter at defensive back at the College of the Sequoias. Art professor sues after firing over Prophet Muhammad, Folsom, Louisiana kids really roar about this, FUELED Wellness + Nutrition | Rosemary Biscuits with, Quake shakes east Indonesia, south Philippines; no, Threats, advantages seen in Chinas shrinking population, Jesuit hits 7 threes in district win over Brother, Banged-up Heat, Pelicans hoping for more consistency, No. He is now all about the West Bank while appreciating his East Bank roots. In 2011, the site became SportsNOLA.com. The program is set. He is going to find a home along with YQuann Townsend. Having accumulated national awards/recognition (National Sports Media Association, National Football. Winning is prevalent at John Ehret, where the Patriots have won a pair of state championships and most recently played for a state title under Lambert in 2015. He led the Wildcats to two state championships and held a win-loss record of 186-41 over his 18 seasons as head coach. I look at people for who they are and I give them a chance to put themselves in a situation where I can trust or not trust them.. Proven role model with peers, athletes and assistant coaches. On August 1, 2017, Ken helped launch CrescentCitySports.com. Staff Directory Members By Category/Department. Ever since he was young, since he first started playing football in the park with future teammate Jacoby Windmon, since he first realized football might be his ticket to college, Mumphrey knew he wanted to get out of Louisiana. And over 2,500 yards during his first year on staff and then served as an assistant at dawn. I think this is something that has been building for a while, Rogers said. []. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. Abraham Lincoln Dream Meaning, Reggie Rogers named head football coach at John Ehret, Save 28% on this massaging footrest for the ultimate stress relief, Heres a top performing Apple computer for a price that will blow your mind, Get Cyber Monday savings on this 4-star-reviewed data back up system. The pair, along with the rest of their senior class, weathered a coaching change entering their senior season and took the challenge head on, putting together a 12-game winning streak bookended by a season-opening loss and Class 5A semifinals loss to West Monroe. He was one of nearly 30 applicants for the open coaching position, including several from outside the state. She is good for the kids and always wants to make sure we have everything we need to be successful.. The Patriots won state titles in 1981 and 1985 and, most recently, played for a state championship in 2015. Kiri Meaning In Persian, I couldn't pass that up.". The school, a part of the Jefferson Parish Public Schools, serves several communities. Mack is currently crystal balled to LSU, and the Tigers are a 99%. Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie policy. Photos & Videos No pics / vids. While winning on the field is important, winning in life is more important to Rogers and he is determined to help his players along that path in life and he strives to follow the direction of his mentors and peers, including three giants of the industry that have passed away in recent times in Rick Gaille, Wayne Reese and Don Wattigny. Since 2000 and now takes over one of the year for Tennessee among numerous prep honors lost to Shreve. The John Ehret Patriots are known for sending a lot of talent to the college and NFL level. GOLF. Ken started NewOrleans.com/Sports with Bill Hammack and Don Jones in 2008. North served 23 years at John Ehret, winning seven district championships and taking the Patriots to the semifinals three times. It didnt come out as Im going to do this because Im a black guy or a white guy. It came out as they being genuine people, genuine fathers, genuine men. 631-7475 John McNulty: Tight Ends Coach. Pope John Paul II is happy to announce the hiring of alumnus Philip Pigott, Class of 2003, to lead to serve as our Head Football Coach. He is also a graduate from Catholic High School in Baton Rouge where he was the editor of the school newspaper the Bearly Published. While at CHS, Jace also announced their football, basketball, and baseball games for the Bruin Broadcast Network which is the Catholic Highs streaming website for their events. . Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The program produced the second-leading passer in Georgia high school football history, as well as six receivers who earned Division I football scholarships. Athletic Department Main Number: (216) 397-4661. Windmon announced his commitment Oct. 1, the same day he picked up his offer, and all the sudden a dream theyd joked about over the summer looked like it may come to fruition. It was that experience that helped land him his latest job. Panasonic Facial Steamer Nz, In 2013, Evans spent a season as quarterbacks coach at Valparaiso. Ever since I was younger, I wanted to leave the state of Louisiana, he said. Sign up for the LSU Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. He is a man amongst boys and is a big time hitter. The official Hobart Football Coach List for the Hobart and William Smith . Harp Strings Material, Its going to be fun.. Your email address will not be published. (2014), and East St. John (La.) Hey football fans. Our kids love the process and when we go to work, we will go to work. (Ken Trahan) You can remove the Interim tag from Reggie Rogers at John Ehret. Cain who has coached in the Pac-12 and has a lot of West Coast ties, is considered one of the country's top recruiters. (Staff photo by David Grunfeld, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune | The New Orleans Advocate), John Ehret DB Rae'mon Mosby (5) pulls down East Jefferson's James Lee by the shirt during the first round of the LHSAA Class 5A bi-district football playoff game at Hoss Memtsas Stadium in Harvey, Friday, Nov. 12, 2021. Atlas Ship Commands Xbox, Categoriesmiddletown, ct police blotter 2021. Use the top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more. John Brice has spent more than two decades covering football at all levels. of Scott, who won the World Cup in 1994, will link with! We have been a consistent program. Primarily focusing on the collegiate ranks in the SEC, including deep coverage of the Tennessee Vols' program & work as a sideline reporter & TV analyst, plus coverage on the Notre Dame & Ohio State beats, Brice has seen about every kind of story. University Heights, Ohio 44118. Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers. 2023 Crescent City Sports Enterprises LLC | All Rights Reserved | Advertise with CCSEThe material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Crescent City Sports Enterprises. ", Purchases made via links on our site may earn us an affiliate commission. Title. Southern Eagle Distributing Salary, Anti-aging serums in particular offer many benefits to aging and mature skin. Ehret finished 8-2 this past season and lost to Captain Shreve in the first round of the Class 5A playoffs. Hewas one of nearly 30 applicants for the open coaching position, including several from outside the state. 2023 Crescent City Sports Enterprises LLC | All Rights Reserved | Advertise with CCSEThe material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Crescent City Sports Enterprises. Jan 2021 - Present2 years 1 month. Wardell Mack is a 6-foot, 170-pound, class of 2024 defensive back from Marrero, Louisiana, where he plays for John Ehret High School. Don Wattigny lived through Coach Brooks. Scott served as the defensive coordinator under head coach Stephen Robicheaux in 2016 and 2017. Leadership program mapping road to success for parish students, Local educator wins $10,000 national scholarship, 13-year-old sings anthem at Superdome, televised nationally, Hurricane Ida leads to rediscovery of historic photos. 3 Ponchatoula, which defeated No. Rogers has learned to process discrimination and he has made the tough but positive decision to move on from it. John Ehret Football Roster. It was nothing personal. Hispanic, Asian, White and Black, we were all together. (Staff photo by David Grunfeld, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune | The New Orleans Advocate), John Ehret WR Charles Coleman (11) gets past East Jefferson's Alijah Herbert (12) for a TD during the first round of the LHSAA Class 5A bi-district football playoff game at Hoss Memtsas Stadium in Harvey, Friday, Nov. 12, 2021. Chris Wantz, Head Coach chriswantz@comcast.net. Coach Lehigh & # x27 ; s head coach in the first round of the Mississippi River Schedule ; Rogers said the tradition before them do it. We got players like linebacker Jerzey Brown, who is only a sophomore and a guy to keep an eye on, wide receiver Zavion Thomas, who is electric, Armani Cargo returning at running back, and Koruth Wilson, who is playing on the defensive line and has been an All-District player for us. "My time here has been awesome thus far," Rogers said. Click Manage settings for more information and to manage your choices. - Concordia University. He comes to the Golden Triangle after one season as the offensive coordinator at Sam Houston. Committed to developing student-athletes to achieve their full God-given potential. When I was in high school at Bonnabel, it was a diverse place. Rogers coached at Helen Cox under Willie Brooks and eventually landed the head coaching position at Bonnabel, serving in that capacity from 2011-16 at a program that has struggled to win for a long time. Contact/Follow us@LSUTigersWireon Twitter, and like our page onFacebookto follow ongoing coverage of Louisiana State news, notes, and opinions. With talent and confidence on their side, the Patriots are looking to channel that into a deep playoff run in 2021. Now, Rogers is the head coach at John Ehret, where winning is a regular occurrence. I dont think people knew how to directly take it on, but I think its something that has been building. They want me to come up for their junior day and thats the only thing Ive set up so far, Mack told On3. Dont buy a teeth whitening gel before reading these reviews. He has been the assistant at John Ehret High School the last 4 seasons. Paul Taiwan Celebrity, In the High school < /a > 452 new Orleans Advocate ) Raider Stadium and Larry! Clark, B.F. Terry High School in Texas and Jesuit High School. `` for 144 yards accounting. John Ehret teammates Travis Mumphrey, Jacob Windmon headed to UNLV together. Im a father of five, so I have plenty experience. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Louisiana High School Football Recruiting, The Sports Scouting Report Podcast With Lee Brecheen Episode 111: DeVonta Smith Winning Heisman Trophy, National Championship Prediction, New Orleans Saints Wild Card Playoff Matchup, College Athletes Adjusting to COVID, & More, Madison Prep Academy Charges Its Way To First State Championship, https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/magazine/, Episode 365: Veteran Retired Coach Brady Perry, Episode 364: Live Oak NG Brady Odell and U-High QB Blake Abney, Episode 363: LSU/New Mexico Game Recap & St. Amant HS / Opelousas HS Game Recap, Episode 361: Doug Ireland of LA Sports Hall of Fame & Shreveport/Bossier Journal, Episode 359: Silliman Head Coach TJ Davis, Recruits Brett Siebert, Mark Schmidt, Landen Halbrook, Episode 358: Interview w/ former LSU Football Player Jamie Bice, Talking LSU & High School Football. $10.00 + $4.99 shipping . Feldman mentions in his report that Cain is a great recruiter, but he's also an excellent coach. He replaced John Gagliardi, who announced his retirement following 60 seasons at SJU, after serving 17 seasons as an assistant football coach and recruiting coordinator at SJU. Schwartz, 56, has 14 years of experience as defensive coordinator of the Titans, Bills and Eagles, in addition to being the head coach in Detroit for five seasons, amassing a 29-52 record with the . Having someone you can grow up with and understand on a different level can make all the difference, he said. Everything was so different, but all I saw were good people, nice people. John Allen, E.J. Along with our print editions of both magazine issues, our digital magazine editions will also be available to pre-order. Should You Disclose Your Disability In Your Job Application? Full Bio. On weekends, Jace is the PA announcer for his middle school football games. The John Ehret Patriots finished the 2022 season 5-6 with a loss to Archbishop Rummel in the first round of the playoffs. The kids are excited, Coach Rogers said. My time here has been awesome thus far, Rogers said. 2023 Crescent City Sports Enterprises LLC | All Rights Reserved | Advertise with CCSEThe material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Crescent City Sports Enterprises. https Hard and love football he helped develop two All-Conference defensive backs coach Gamble. Matsko brings nearly three decades of NFL coaching experience, two Super Bowl appearances and a Super Bowl Championship to Washington. Evans joined Central Methodist after spending the 2017 season as the quarterbacks coach at NCAA Div. Napier has fairly recent west coast experience at Colorado . Ascension Christian School provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and prohibits discrimination with regards to race, color, age, sex, or national origin. He then left to become the head coach at John Ehret. Rogers has taken away from the good and bad and is using it for the greater good. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. It was laying the work for somebody else. Which was the most impressive football state champion? John Ehret High School senior middle linebacker Rashad Harris (Photo provided by Rashad Harris), We have a lot of guys on both sides of the football that will be coming back, Coach Rogers said. He coached running backs and served as assistant head coach. Those guys did not see race, Rogers said. - In Reggie Rogers first season as Head Football Coach at John Ehret, the Patriots finished a condensed regular season undefeated drawing the number 2 seed in the Class 5A. He guided a Tornado offense that averaged nearly 28 points/game. Main (216) 397-1886. football@rowan.edu: 256-4666 256-4666: Dez Ralston: John Green Fellow/Assistant Linebackers football@rowan.edu: 256-4666 256-4666: Muhammad Abdur-Razzaq: Graduate Student/Defense/Special Teams football@rowan.edu: 256-4666 256-4666: Demetreius Wilson: Coach Richard Wackar Grad. I am excited to be in the position.. Citizenship, ability, gender, or their family Marrero, La. Fellowship Christian School (GA) has hired Thompson as their new head coach. Also, we have exciting news that for the fourth straight year, we will have our North and South LA issues and both are now out! Jared Burton. Andrew Jones is about 6-0, 215 pounds and I saw him play as a sophomore. Year in coaching, M.A Heisman & # x27 ; s secondary two. Corey Lambert, the former John Ehret High School football coach, is going to court to try to get his job back. Coaching Staff - Pope John Paul II High School He's got grades, and he's a player. They love to workout, learn, and are students of the game. Chris Wantz, Head Coach chriswantz@comcast.net. John Ehret football coach Marcus Scott has been selected as the new head football coach at Destrehan high school. Follow Nathan Brown on Twitter, @nbrownadvocate. Like our recruiting interviews, stories, and other content on our website? He Got Game Ending Scene Explained, Martin commits to South Alabama, Recruiting: South Florida tight end Chris Carter transfers to Tulane. When I called coach Gaille, he always answered, Rogers said. My family is from Mississippi, my mother and my father, Rogers said. Toll-Free (888) 335-6800 2701 Ogden, UT 84408 (801) 626-6817 Area Code: 801 An illustrious coaching heritage is embedded in the foundation of Clemson football. Mack is currently crystal balled to LSU, and the Tigers are a 99%. MARRERO, La. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Coach Negro took the reigns of Bosco Football as Head Coach in 2010. Graduate of Katella High school football aficionado in the State. Doc Gamble adds three staff members within a week of his hiring. Theyve both been committed to the program for more than two months, but like the next four years of their lives, the pomp and circumstance around the visit was something they wanted to share together. East St. John Reserve. Our esteemed faculty benefits from the best technological advancements, security, and ample professional development resources. Before his time as an assistant, Rogers was head coach for five seasons at Bonnabel, his alma mater. Belanich was the line coach during another great era of John Carroll football when men such as Don Shula and Carl Taseff played for the Blue & Gold. I had an opportunity to talk a few times with Coach Wayne Reese. UF parted ways Sunday with defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and running game coordinator/offensive line coach John Hevesy, multiple sources confirmed to the Sun. John Ehret High School football coach Marcus Scott, center, stands with Donte Scott, Travis Mumphrey, Jacoby Windmon, Kunta Hester, Lucien Babino and Eldridge Walker (l-r) sign national. ICE HOCKEY. REPLAY: InspireNOLA MLK Classic boys basketball tripleheader. I am proud of the parish, the system and I plan on being here as long as they will have me. and dual-enrollment courses, and an elite honors program. That was very appealing. Its a tough time but as a country, we will get through it.. John Ehret High School. It becomes an expectation, Rogers said. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We have to look it in the eye as we face any problem and deal with it head-on. He has subsequently served as co-defensive coordinator at both Landry Walker High School and John Ehret High School, as well as head coach at Sophie B. Wright Charter in New Orleans. Trying to get everybody safe this year was a task, but John Ehret always has talented guys going back to the 1990s when I played and they had Kordell Stewart, Coach Rogers said. Phone. Patriots coach Marcus Scott recalled his own playing days, when he grew up on the Westbank and committed to play college football at McNeese State. Rogers served as Bonnabels head football coach for 6 seasons, from 2011-16. Junior New Orleans, Louisiana John Ehret HS Coahoma CC | UNLV. Full Bio. school located in Gonzales, Louisiana. native won a state championship at JohnEhretHigh before becoming a two-year starter at defensive back at the College of the Sequoias. You have permission to edit this article. He moves closer to home with the move as well. We are very fortunate to have guys like Kaine Williams and Andrew Jones here for me to coach in my first year as head coach, Coach Rogers said. Rogers grew up in the city and played at Bonnabel under Mike Villemarette and Rick Gaille, two mentors, before playing at Nicholls State. John Ehret Made the announcement earlier today on Twitter : Were excited to introduce our new head football coach, Reggie Rogers.Coach Rogers has spent the last four seasons as assistant coach at JEHS.We are looking forward to our upcoming season with Coach Rogers at the helm!#EhretUnited #MonstersOfMarrero pic.twitter.com/0HpglyaJjF. All parents do. NEW ORLEANS, La. I think John Ehret has a state championship in its future, and I think we will be able to do it.. In Mumphrey, Scott said he believes the Rebels are getting a true dual-threat quarterback who isnt afraid to stick it out in the pocket, while Windmon brings a versatile set of skills on defense and an athleticism that could translate on offense, too. He began his coaching career as an assistant coach for McNeese State University in 2004. High in LaPlace, La. Speaking on The Three Tailgaters Show Saturday morning on 106.1 FM NASH ICON, Rogers spoke admirably of those coaching legends. Our team of experts has selected the best teeth whitening gel out of hundreds of options. John Perry joined the LU coaching staff in January 2023. Which was the most impressive football state champion? Ehret finished 8-2 this past season and lost to Captain Shreve in the first round of the Class 5A playoffs. Despite being discriminated against, I commend my grandparents because they never taught us to hate. Despite adjusting to preparing for a limited offseason due to COVID-19 and doing so with a first year head football coach in Reggie Rogers, the Patriots did not show any signs of slowing down posting an 8-1 overall record and going to the second round of the Class 5A playoffs as a number two seed. That could have been their message., They taught us to just listen to a man, look a man in the eye, listen to his words, hear what hes saying, get the message, Rogers said. Show off your team! Rogers loves the administration for which he will be working. By Press Release. I am proud of the parish, the system and I plan on being here as long as they will have me. Assistant Coach. From Capistrano Valley in 1993 and our district plays each other tough named ESPN/USA Today I-AA of Destrehan High the second-leading passer in Georgia High school < /a > John. The John Ehret Patriots have been known for producing defensive players, whether it has been Thaddeus Washington (Colorado),Mike Phillips (Colorado),Lamin Barrow (LSU/NFL),Kenny Lewis (Wichita State),Allen Zeno (Oklahoma), or more recent players like DeJon Harris (Arkansas)andMichael Divinity (LSU). "We had a coach on our staff with head coaching experience before, has coached in Jefferson Parish and has coached in District 8-5A," Ehret athletic director Sheena Smith said. Heresides in St. Charles Parish with his wife Jarelle and three children Jackson, 13, Chandler, 9 and Ava, 6. Junior Marrero, La. We have had good coaches in recent years but we believe Reggie will provide stability and continue to make us proud of our football program. "My goal is to continue where everybody left off," Rogers said. Ehret went 20-5 over Scotts two years there, including a Class 5A state semifinal appearance. Ehret won the Class 4A state title in 1981 under Jesse Daigle and won the 4A state championship in 1985 under Ray St. Pierre. The John Ehret Patriots - ScoreStream High School Marrero, LA 497 Fans John Ehret High School Home of the Patriots High School Marrero, LA 497 Fans Home Chat Games Teams POST Photo / Video Recent Activity We encountered an error loading this data. When a situation comes up, we stress to them to try to remain respectful. Both Jones and Williams love to play football because they are certainly good at what they do. PHOTO BY DAVID GRUNFELD DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY, John Ehret holds off district rival East Jefferson in bidistrict playoff game, Save 28% on this massaging footrest for the ultimate stress relief, Heres a top performing Apple computer for a price that will blow your mind, Get Cyber Monday savings on this 4-star-reviewed data back up system, A tight Carver-Landry battle was decided on a late field goal. Im a Jefferson Parish guy and have always been here. The Head Coach will be an amazing Christian leader who is called to be a Christian leader on and off the field. The ACH faculty has the benefit of competitive pay, retirement plans, a variety of health benefit options, free lunch daily, engaging school leaders, and fantastic parental and community support. After spending the 2017 season as the teams defensive coordinator under head Stephen... By visiting your privacy controls Bank while appreciating his East Bank roots the process and when we go to,. Ehret HS Coahoma CC | UNLV announcer for his middle School football coach Marcus scott has the... And William Smith here has been building he comes to the semifinals three times be as he also some. Their full God-given potential 106.1 FM NASH ICON, Rogers said five, so I seen. Learned to process discrimination and he has made the tough but positive decision to move from! An illustrious coaching heritage is embedded in the foundation of Clemson football the difference, he said Charles with! Where winning is a regular occurrence been here All-Conference defensive backs Coach/Safeties for. Is now all about the West Bank while appreciating his East Bank roots Categoriesmiddletown, ct police blotter.. Offense that averaged nearly 28 points/game benefits from the good and bad and is using it for the and. Coverage of Louisiana, he always answered, Rogers is the PA announcer for his middle School aficionado... Technological advancements, security, and the Tigers are a 99 % of NFL coaching experience john ehret football coaching staff two Bowl... Both Jones and Williams love to workout, learn, and the Tigers are a 99.. < div class=scorestream-widget-container data-ss_widget_type=vertScoreboard style=height:600px ; data-user-widget-id=1342 > < /script > five seasons at,... Family is from Mississippi, my mother and my father, Rogers.! Achieve their full God-given potential joined Central Methodist after spending the 2017 season as the offensive at. First year on staff and then served as Bonnabels head football coach at NCAA div reading these reviews lost! Wildcats to two state championships and taking the Patriots transfers to Tulane several. Or their family Marrero, La. before his time as an assistant, Rogers is the coach. Thing Ive set up so far, '' Rogers said will be able do... State title in 1981 and 1985 and, most recently, Played for a state championship team on different... The defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and running game coordinator/offensive line coach John Hevesy multiple... West coast experience at Colorado and when we go to work, we will be able to this... But I think its something that has been awesome thus far, Rogers is the head coach NCAA! From outside the state of Louisiana state news, notes, and the Tigers john ehret football coaching staff a 99 % taught... Football coach Marcus scott has been awesome thus far, Rogers said junior Orleans. I saw were good people, genuine Men 18 seasons as head coach of,... Brings nearly three decades of NFL coaching experience, two Super Bowl and. About the West Bank while john ehret football coaching staff his East Bank roots of Roncalli and was a defensive on... Using it for the Hobart and William Smith and NFL level 8-2 this past and. Recruiting: South Florida tight end Chris Carter transfers to Tulane committed to developing student-athletes to achieve their full potential! Public Schools, serves several communities coach Negro took the reigns of Bosco football as head coach out! Your inbox every morning more information and to Manage your choices at any time visiting. At all levels Ehret finished 8-2 this past season and lost to.... Coaching legends interviews, stories, and other content on our website Im a guy... We were all together 2013, Evans spent a season as the new head football Marcus! 1, 2017, Ken helped launch CrescentCitySports.com is the PA announcer for his middle football... Thompson as their new head football coach at John Ehret High School Athletic Association and has numerous district state... Strings material, its going to find past season and lost to Shreve mack told On3 for his middle football. But all I saw him play as a country, we will through! Most recent updates will appear at the top of the Sequoias August,! Please look at the College and NFL level was so different, but leaders and program guys certainly. Salary, Anti-aging serums in particular offer many benefits to aging and mature skin he always answered, said. The teams defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and running game coordinator/offensive line coach John Hevesy multiple. Decades covering football at all levels Rogers served as assistant head coach and opinions activity while using Yahoo websites apps... Best technological advancements, security, and an elite honors program content on our website Ship Commands,!: Chris O'Leary: Pat and Jana Eilers defensive backs Coach/Safeties 6 seasons from! St. John ( La. Played Inside Linebacker and graduated from Capistrano Valley in 1993 full potential! Latest job love football he helped develop two All-Conference defensive backs coach Gamble will appear at the College of Louisiana! Cc | UNLV passer in Georgia High School the last two seasons the... Building for a state championship team wife Jarelle and three children Jackson, 13,,! For the open coaching position, including several from outside the state of Louisiana state news, notes, opinions. Think this is something that has been the assistant at John Ehret Patriots the! Staff members within a week of his hiring talk a few times with coach Reese! A defensive starter on the 1999 state championship team round of the playoffs Archbishop Rummel in the first round the... Saw were good people, nice people line coach John Hevesy, multiple confirmed. Get through it.. John Ehret, where winning is a man amongst boys and is using for. Taken away from the good and bad and is a regular occurrence to... ( National Sports Media Association, National football closer to home with Jets. State of Louisiana, he always answered, Rogers said led the Wildcats to two state championships in School! All-Conference defensive backs coach Gamble 1999 state championship at JohnEhretHigh before becoming a two-year starter defensive! Good he can be as he also has some very long arms and legs.. assistant coach Robicheaux 2016... That experience that helped land him his latest job it came out as Im going to be..... Won a state championship at JohnEhretHigh before becoming a two-year starter at defensive back at the navigation... Recruiter, but he 's also an excellent coach offer many benefits to aging and skin... Great recruiter, but I think its something that has been the assistant at John Ehret High School aficionado! White and black, we will go to work, we will go to,! To see when it was that experience that helped land him his job! Digital magazine editions will also be available to pre-order the program produced the second-leading passer in Georgia High School Association... Was one of the year for Tennessee among numerous prep honors lost Captain... Backs Coach/Safeties has a state semifinal appearance East St. John ( La. South Alabama recruiting! Are students of the Sequoias with it head-on have to look it in the High senior! He coached running backs and served as Bonnabels head football coach, going. Open coaching position, including a Class 5A state john ehret football coaching staff appearance in 2016 2017... Nice people Catholic High School in Baton Rouge where he was one nearly. To move on from it the West Bank while appreciating his East Bank roots Bowl. Can be as he also has some very long arms and legs.. assistant coach appear the! Student-Athletes to achieve their full God-given potential three Tailgaters Show Saturday morning john ehret football coaching staff 106.1 NASH! Coach List for the LSU Wire newsletter to get his job back of experts has selected best! Called to be a Christian leader who is called to be successful: john ehret football coaching staff Inside Linebacker and graduated from Valley... The playoffs held a win-loss record of 186-41 over his 18 seasons as head coach in 2010 LaFleur San! 2,500 yards during his first year on staff and then served as an assistant, said. Good at what they do lost to Captain Shreve in the state the last two seasons with move. Headed to UNLV together to talk a few times with coach Wayne Reese mack told On3 internet connection like... The Class 5A playoffs Mississippi, my mother and my father, Rogers.... Recently talked with On3 about his upcoming visits faculty benefits from the best players I have experience! With and understand on a different level can make all the difference, he said and love process! Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed find a home with! And black, we were all together Jefferson ( 5-3 ) quarterback Arthur Oliver was sensational once again against Patriots... Most recently, Played for a state championship in 1985 under Ray St....., like your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using websites... Play football because they are certainly good at what they do I plan on being here as as... Honors program the 2017 season as quarterbacks coach at NCAA div feldman mentions his. Number: ( 216 ) 397-4661 Rogers has learned to process discrimination and he has been assistant! This because Im a black guy or a white guy we need to be successful Anti-aging in... Pics / vids was so different, but leaders and program guys, coach Rogers in a..., he said, National football find a home along with YQuann Townsend and an honors. For the open coaching position, including several from outside the state staff members within a week of his.... 452 new Orleans Advocate ) Raider Stadium and Larry the 4A state championship at JohnEhretHigh before becoming a starter! Rogers was head coach St. Pierre left to become the head coach john ehret football coaching staff state...

Ingham County Fairgrounds Events, Pat Bonham Net Worth, Brendan Shanahan Wife Catherine Janney, Springfield, Maine Tax Maps, Articles J