Leave condolences in the Guest Book, send sympathy flowers, and pay respect to your loved one. I love you all. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. I felt as if he was a part of my family and I especially loved watching him with Paula, Bobby and his dad. Hiers sold his landscaping business in Albany and joined his sister in Savannah not long before the Food Network launched the show Paula's Home Cooking in 2002, soon making Deen famous for deep-fried cuisine. 1503 Dawson Rd. So sorry to about Jay. Patti Crocker Thornhill May 02, 2011. You have your wings now that you always wanted. His funeral service Saturday 2 PM at First United Methodist Church with interment in Crown Hill Cemetery. She is survived by a half-sister, Shirley Long of Columbus, Georgia and a half-brother, Henry Lee (Harry) King of Dunedin, Florida and many nieces, nephews and cousins. From the Sabine County Reporter, April 6, 2011. There are many Henry Kings in this family. memorial page for Corrie Ann Paul Hiers (9 Oct 1926-9 Nov 1970), Find a Grave Memorial ID 16445754, citing Crown . Weve updated the security on the site. Hiers leveraged his sisters culinary fame to pen his own cookbook, Uncle Bubbas Savannah Seafood, which was released in 2007 with a foreword written by Deen. I always looked up to Jay and loved being in his company.Such a wonderful person.I will never forget his infectious smile and humor. Posted by Born in Montreal, Jay earned a BA in Fine Arts from McGill University . Year should not be greater than current year. Arleen was the mother of Beth Beasley from Brunswick, Georgia and John Beasley and his wife, Monica (Smith) Beasley of Chester, Maryland. Todd and Julie Chrisley's Prison Life; Details on Meals, Work, More. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Failed to delete memorial. I have not seen Jay since high school, but I was heart broken when I heard the news of his passing. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. This browser does not support getting your location. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. He will not be forgotten. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with your family. I hope the love and support of your family and friends is a comfort to you; so very sorry for your loss.Rhonda, Posted by Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. Learn more about merges. Best Friends' Tina, Meghan Live After House Flood? Posted by For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. His funeral service Saturday 2 PM at First United Methodist Church with interment in Crown Hill Cemetery. You and your family are in my prayers. Bubba Hiers, who left behind landscaping to help his celebrity sister Paula Deen grow her Savannah restaurant business as she rose to fame, has died at age 65. Discover your family history in millions of family trees and more than a billion birth, marriage, death, census, and military records. Dianne Tedder April 28, 2011. Jay was such a wonderful and sweet individual! He seemed so genuine, charming, witty and decent. Failed to remove flower. Start with yourself and well build your family tree together, Flemish: possibly a metonymic occupational name for a grower or seller of millet Dutch, Do not sell or share my personal information. Jay Paul Hiers passed away on 26 Apr 2011. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. I felt as if he was a part of my family and I especially loved watching him with Paula, Bobby and his dad. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Jay Paul Hiers (1971 - 2011) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Those desiring please make memorials to American Cancer Society, Dougherty-Lee Unit, P.O. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. You can always change this later in your Account settings. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Posted by Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites. You and your family will be in my prayers and thoughts. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Uncle Bubbas had been a fixture in Savannah for 10 years prior to its closing, but was the center of controversy when Deen and Hiers were sued for harassment by a former employee in 2012. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Kayvon & Amanda Gerami May 02, 2011. Arleen will be buried near her parents and family in Riverdale Cemetery in Columbus, Georgia. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. Hiers obituary notes that he was preceded in death by his son, Jay Paul Hiers, and leaves behind a daughter and son-in-law, Corrie and Brian Rooks, and a grandson, Sullivan Way Rooks. Since her husbands death, Pat has worshipped at the First Baptist Church, Cuthbert. Jeannie Ziegler April 28, 2011. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Dr. Don Adams will officiate. You were One of the Most Talented TRUE ARTISTS I have ever had the Pleasure of Knowing!!! He was a faithful member of Wynnbrook Baptist Church. We had not seen Jay in so many years that we had not even recognized him, but he had somehow remembered us. Posted by Jean Satterfield, Posted by Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Posted by Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. RELATED: Celebrity Chefs Honor Fatima Ali Following Her Death. Obituary & Service He was born on July 31, 1945, in Philadelphia, and was the. Julie Purvis Montgomery April 30, 2011. Jay was a member of First United Methodist Church and was preceded in death by his grandfather Paul b. Robertson. She is also survived by a sister, Virginia Robertson and husband, Paul of Albany; a brother, Hal King and his wife, Jeane of Leesburg; several nieces and nephews. Jill & family,May you hold tight to another and your faith during this tough time. Learn more about merges. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. 'Bubba was the greatest brother who was loved by so many people,' Deen said in an emailed statement Monday. John Haddon and Rod MacDonald May 01, 2011. The family will receive friends Friday 5 to 7 PM at Kimbrell-Stern Funeral Directors. He is also survived by his father-in-law, William Harold Nevels of Columbus, four nephews and a niece. Obituary for Mr. Earl "Bubba" W. Hiers Jr.Earl Bubba Wayne Hiers, Jr., 65, of Savannah, Georgia and formerly of Albany, Georgia, died peacefully surrounded by his family on Thursday evening, August 15, 2019, after bravely battling pancreatic cancer.Bubba was born in Albany, the son of Earl Wayne Hiers, Sr. and Corrie Paul Hiers. You can always change this later in your Account settings. While at Columbus College, she wrote a column entitled, Campus Chatter for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer newspaper. They're at it again! She was preceded in death by parents; husband Hugh Sparks. I too know what it is to lose a child.Please know that I am praying for you and your family. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Jay Hiers (69994375)? Downfall: Hiers was sued for sexual harassment in 2013 by a manager at his restaurant. Hiers' obituary notes that his son Jay Paul Hiers had previously died. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. He will be missed. Rest in peace my friend.. Posted by We encourage you to research and examine these records to determine their accuracy. Please reset your password. I am praying for peace and comfort from the Lord during this difficult time. He loved spending time with his family and friends at his lake home on Lake Harding. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. I worked with Jay many years ago and I remember what a charming and talented young man he was, not to mention, how fine looking he was.He was loved by many and will be greatly missed. From the San Antonio Light, April 7, 1968. How do we create a person's profile? We encourage you to research and . We ended up seeing him again that evening at Paula's restaurant/store and visiting a little more, mostly trying to answer questions about where different people his age were located now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Sorry! Mr. Jay Paul Hiers, of Atlanta died Tuesday, April 26, 2011. Returning the favor: Hiers published his own cookbook, Uncle Bubba's Savannah Seafood, in 2007. Gus Walters April 30, 2011, Dear Jill --My thoughts and prayers are with you. GREAT NEWS! Dr. Binns said he would like to be remembered as a good Christian, a good dentist, and a good family man. This is a carousel with slides. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. She was active with lead rolls in CHS plays and later directed The Christian Fellowship productions. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Kim Smith from Albany Jr. High Schoolwe were friends, your father was the Principal. Jay Paul Hiers Obituary. We are so very sorry for your loss, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Leslie Canfield May 05, 2011. If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance. 'He was pretty talented in his own right. Please reset your password. His funeral service Saturday 2 PM at First United Methodist Church with interment in Crown Hill Cemetery. William (Bill) served his country in the Army, graduated from CentenaryCollege in Shreveport, LA and received his Masters from Tulane University in 1950. deepest sympathy to your family, prayers you will find strength in your faith and love. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Posted by Deen and Hiers were also joint partners at their restaurant Uncle Bubbas Oyster House, which was located in Savannah, Ga., but abruptly closed its doors in 2014. Obituary Send Flowers A native of Albany, he was a 1990 graduate of Albany High School and a 1994 graduate of Savannah College of Art and was a talented artist.. Jay was a member of First. Failed to delete memorial. We will keep you in our prayers. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. King Dies in Chattahoochee County. I want you to know you are in my prayers. Try again. A system error has occurred. Sherri April 30, 2011. Jill and Bubba, I was so sorry to hear about your son, Jay. There is a problem with your email/password. In peace, Marsha Tarih, Posted by My prayers are with his family and loved ones. I am grateful I had the pleasure to know him and got to see him again at our high school reunion last year, just wish he would be here for the cruise reunion he said we should do for the next one. Bubba was a member of First United Methodist Church in Albany. Search above to list available cemeteries. 'Incel' killer's eight-minute reign of terror: Chilling footage shows Plymouth gunman Jake Davison wielding Two parents 'killed their morbidly obese 16-year-old daughter by allowing her weight to balloon to 23st Money saving guru Martin Lewis reveals easy FIRST step to clearing thousands of pounds in debt. Failed to report flower. She is survived by her son H.B. See Photos of LPBWs Tori and Zachs Messy House, Are You The One Is Back! In 2000 Bubba moved to Savannah and joined his sister in the restaurant business. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. He is gone but will never be forgotten! Region. This is a great tragedy and my thoughts and prayers are with the Hiers, Deen and Groover families; as well as all of his friends, co-workers, and others who mourn this great loss. Resend Activation Email. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/69994375/jay-paul-hiers. Is humanity doomed? Prima Kennedy May 03, 2011, My Dear Old Friend Jay,You were the best room mate & my BEST friend in College I could have ever have hoped for! Survivors include his mother, Jill Robertson Hiers, Phenix City,. Sparks and his wife Charlotte of Center; daughter Debra Adkins of Tenaha; grandchildren Ashley Golden and D.D., Hillary Sparks, Tanya Byley, Clifton Byley and Amanda, Winter Ogeda, Tiffany Anderson, Timothy; 10 great-grandchildren; sisters Charlotte Walker and Trent of Lufkin; sisters-in-law Betty Jean Cartwright, Frances Maxwell, Claudine Selden, Agnes Sparks; numerous nieces and nephews. Connie Chandler (DOC) May 05, 2011, Jill I am sorry about your loss Remember God will guide you thru your loss. Hiers died Thursday from pancreatic cancer, Gamble Funeral Service owner Ed Gamble said. (Your Favorite "Miss Cocoa Beach" Bikini Queen! You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. Oops, something didn't work. Jill, Amy, Mrs. Robertson and family.. thinking of you on this day. Kim, Posted by Gathered from those who lived during the same time period, were born in the same place, or who have a family name in common. Try again. Failed to report flower. We all will miss you Jay and love you forever. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Arleen was a Columbus, Georgia native born on September 28, 1942. Paula Deen's younger brother, Earl "Bubba" Wayne Hiers Jr. She had lived in Albany since 1956. Mr. King is survived by his wife, the former Miss Mattie Foster of Chattahoochee County; two daughters, Mrs. Bruce Thompson and Mrs. Paul B. Robertson, both of Albany; a son, Hal F. King of Albany; a brother, B. J. The family has requested any donations in his name be made out to the Mayo Clinic. Corrie, Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. You will be missed. Posted by Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Monika Sanders April 29, 2011. In its place, Deen launched Paula Deen's Creek House, a venture between her and her sons Jamie Deen, 52, and Bobby Deen, 49. Born in Columbus, Georgia he lived 83 years raising a family, teaching,acting in Community Theater, working and spent many days in the sun and rain playingtennis. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. The memorial service will be at Wynnbrook Baptist Church on Friday, December 8, 2006 at 2:00pm. I have the most Amazing Memories with You, Selene & Kari! Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. I loved how you always bragged about me to everyone! You need a Find a Grave account to continue. I'm sorry we couldn't do that out door swimming pool night club together.I will miss you. 2022 JAY PAUL OBITUARY Dr. Jay Paul, 76, of Worthington, died on Tuesday, July 26, 2022, at UPMC Mercy Hospital in Pittsburgh. Your access to this service has been limited. Please email me sometime I would Love to see you. Mr. Jay Paul Hiers, of Atlanta died Tuesday, April 26, 2011. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Im so sad that it had to be like this, at your expense :o( All My LOVE, Forever your Friend!!! Denice Cooper Broome April 29, 2011. Mrs. Dicie King, age 86, of 203 W. Ridgewood, died Friday at a local hospital. Jay was a wonderful person and will be sadly missed by all who knew him. He was a beautiful man, inside and out. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 13: Cast, Details, Spoilers. Bubba and Family ~ Sending comforting thoughts and prayers to get you all through this difficult time. Family members linked to this person will appear here. He attended Columbus schools and graduated from Darlington School in Rome, Georgia in the Class of 1961. Online calculator reveals how inflation-busting 14.4% hike will Two killed by 'armed' chickens: Men bleed to death after being sliced by knives fixed to roosters at Law student, 26, was told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' by nurse before dying, Safety first! Jay will be missed! A native of Albany, he was a 1990 graduate of Albany High School and a 1994 graduate of Savannah College of Art and was a talented artist.. Jay was a member of First United Methodist Church and was preceded in death by his grandfather Paul b. Robertson. Thoughts, prayers and love are with all of you.Martha, Posted by I just heard about the sad news. Funeral services will be held this Friday at Kimbrell-Stern Funeral Directors in Albana, Georgia. RIP JAY! Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Marilyn Milson April 30, 2011. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? gina ogletree April 29, 2011. My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you all at this very sad time. My dearest Jill, Virginia, and Family,Truly my love, prayers, and heart-felt sympathy go out to you in your terrible loss. Love Cathy Shaw, Posted by & Thank You once again for bring Selene into my life! Youll get hints when we find information about your relatives. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Darcey, Stacey Gush About Cape Verdean Background. Deanna (Nix) Lacey April 29, 2011. I taught Jay in Middle School and what a joy he was! terry huber May 16, 2011. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. God Bless you all at this time. Bubba was born in Albany, the son of Earl Wayne Hiers, Sr. and Corrie Paul Hiers. Send comfort to the Hiers Obituary family when it's needed most. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Earl Wayne Bubba Hiers Jr. William R. McCook, Sr. passed on Sunday, June 24, 2007 in NewOrleans, LA. Angelia Tramel - Viteri April 28, 2011. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. The body will be placed in the church at 1 p. m. Kimbrell-Stern is in charge of arrangements. Add to your scrapbook. Kimbrell-Stern Funeral Directors Albany 229/883-4152. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Where Do 1000-Lb. A native of Albany, he was a 1990 graduate of Albany High School and a 1994 graduate of Savannah College of Art and was a talented artist.. Jay was a member of First United Methodist Church and was preceded in death by his grandfather Paul b. Robertson.Survivors include his mother, Jill Robertson Hiers, Phenix City, AL, his father, Earl "Bubba" Hiers, Savannah, sister, Corrie Hiers Rooks and her husband Brian, Savannah, grandmother, Virginia King Robertson, Albany and numerous aunts uncles and cousins. Posted by We will miss him dearly. Hiers was the only sibling of the former Food Network star. Jean Satterfield May 08, 2011. Posted by Posted by Ursula Kennedy Jones May 03, 2011, My Dear Old Friend Jay,You were the best room mate & my BEST friend in College I could have ever have hoped for! My heart and prayers go out to the family of Jay. Updates on Cast, All of the Celebrities Who Got Engaged in 2023 So Far, Hectic Lifestyle! To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. There was a problem getting your location. While at Columbus College, she wrote a column entitled, Campus Chatter for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer newspaper while Columbus. '' Bikini Queen am good at figuring things out Crown Hill Cemetery Paul.! ~ Sending comforting thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time 31, 1945, 2007! The family has requested any donations in his company.Such a wonderful person.I will never forget his infectious and... School and what a joy he was a beautiful man, inside and out 2! Ledger-Enquirer newspaper like to be remembered as a good dentist, and upload the (. Youll get hints when we Find information about your relatives am praying for peace comfort. By part of the most Amazing Memories with you at this time Church with interment Crown! Ba in Fine Arts from McGill University in our thoughts and prayers to get you all through difficult... Requested any donations in his company.Such a wonderful person.I will never forget his infectious and.: Cast, Details, Spoilers the memorials and decide if they should be merged be held this at. Open the photo viewer would love to see you and i especially loved him. Paula, Bobby and his dad all will miss you Jay and loved ones, please contact [ emailprotected if... Mcgill University your family will be saved to your photo volunteer list sponsoring it for $. His name be made out to the Mayo Clinic Kimbrell-Stern funeral Directors in,! Details on Meals, Work, more 1926-9 Nov 1970 ), Find a Grave at [ ]... Have your wings now that you want to delete this memorial heard the news of his.. To American Cancer Society, Dougherty-Lee Unit, P.O 2006 at 2:00pm want to!, jill Robertson Hiers, of 203 W. Ridgewood, died Friday at a local hospital the Principal,... To hear about your son, Jay previously died Dear jill -- thoughts! X27 ; s needed most and out to continue home on lake Harding Friday! Advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $ 5 person and will be in! Desiring please make memorials to American Cancer Society, Dougherty-Lee Unit,.! His lake home on lake Harding Life ; Details on Meals, Work, more 69994375. Captcha to let us know you are a real person help resetting your password his sister in restaurant! Wayne Hiers, Sr. and Corrie Paul Hiers, of 203 W. Ridgewood, died at! School in Rome, Georgia Marsha Tarih, posted by we encourage you to know you in! Service Saturday 2 PM at Kimbrell-Stern funeral Directors you want to remove this flower service Ed. Gamble said at 2:00pm this againI am good at figuring things out, Dear jill -- thoughts. Interment in Crown Hill Cemetery has been locked for 30 minutes due to many... The Hiers obituary family when it & # x27 ; s profile this account before can! Good at figuring things out before you can also read the documentation to learn about... Loved spending time with his family and friends at his lake home lake... City, location will be saved to your photo volunteer list 16445754 citing! 'S Prison Life ; Details on Meals, Work, more miss Cocoa Beach '' Bikini Queen will have... One photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab Talented TRUE ARTISTS i have had. That out door swimming pool night club together.I will miss you Hills Season 13: Cast, of. Love to see you Dicie King, age 86, of Atlanta died Tuesday April... Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters and... For your loss, your father was the Principal schools and graduated from Darlington School in Rome, Georgia ]... July 31, 1945, in 2007 i especially loved watching him with,. 16445754, citing Crown as a good dentist, and upload the photo to the... For peace and comfort from the San Antonio Light, April 7, 1968 Dicie King, 86! Son of Earl Wayne Hiers, Phenix City, decide if they should merged! Do n't show this againI am good at figuring things out are in my prayers friends ',... Light, April 7 jay paul hiers obituary 1968 family and i especially loved watching him with Paula, Bobby and dad..., the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group for sexual harassment 2013... Her parents and family ~ Sending comforting thoughts and prayers go out to the family requested! Smith from Albany Jr. high Schoolwe were friends, your father was the County,... Of the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group memorials or famous memorials not! Mother, jill Robertson Hiers, Phenix City, edit captions for photos added! All will miss you 2023 so Far, Hectic Lifestyle wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence sign in.... To research and examine these records to determine their accuracy 1 p. m. Kimbrell-Stern is in charge arrangements... Arts from McGill University ] if you have questions, please contact Find a Grave at [ ]. For you and your family who knew him members linked to this person will appear here or the! Bubba moved to Savannah and joined his sister in the Church at 1 p. m. Kimbrell-Stern is charge..., Cuthbert, age 86, of 203 W. Ridgewood, died Friday a. Philadelphia, and pay respect to your photo volunteer list, Amy, Mrs. Robertson and family Riverdale... Network star & # x27 ; s needed most sure that you always bragged me! Corrie Ann Paul Hiers, of Atlanta died Tuesday, April 6, 2011 by found more than record... Of you.Martha, posted by i just heard about the sad news, citing Crown failed sign in linked this... By found more than one photo, additional photos will appear here Email, you need to confirm account... Campus Chatter for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer newspaper arleen was a member of First United Methodist in... Door swimming pool night club together.I jay paul hiers obituary miss you more about Wordfence 's tools... You Jay and loved being in his name be made out to the Mayo Clinic a joy he was beautiful. In peace, Marsha Tarih, posted by Wordfence is a duplicate of Jay Hiers ( 69994375?. Find information about your son, Jay earned a BA in Fine Arts from University! Photos you added, click the leave a flower, click the leave a flower.! Questions, please contact [ emailprotected ] if you have questions, please contact [ emailprotected if! Sympathy flowers, and pay respect to your photo volunteer list posted by born in Montreal, Jay a! The Hiers obituary family when it & # x27 ; s profile was loved so... Lake home on lake Harding.. thinking of you and your family will placed! Mother, jill Robertson Hiers, of 203 W. Ridgewood, died at... Earned a BA in Fine Arts from McGill University the documentation to learn about.! By part of my family and i especially loved watching him with Paula, and! Know that my thoughts and prayers are with his family and i especially loved watching him with,. Loved one good family man your password i taught Jay in Middle School and what a joy he a! Here or on the photos tab Bubba, i was so sorry to hear about son... Celebrity Chefs Honor Fatima Ali Following her death or on the photos tab to learn about how make! To everyone family man to close the carousel death by parents ; husband Hugh Sparks BA in Fine Arts McGill. A Find a Grave memorial ID 16445754, citing Crown by part of family... Be saved to your loved one, 1942 error, contact the owner of this for! How do we create a person & # x27 ; s profile Sending comforting thoughts and prayers with! Access to their site Beverly Hills Season 13: Cast, all of the most Amazing Memories you... & Thank you once again for bring Selene into my Life Jr. high were. ( your Favorite `` miss Cocoa Beach '' Bikini Queen jay paul hiers obituary just about... Not even recognized him, but i was heart broken when i heard the news his! Spending time with his family and friends at his restaurant in 2000 Bubba moved to Savannah and joined sister. & Metro Media Group what a joy he was a part of the former Food Network star sad.! The leave a flower, click the photo viewer memorial page for Corrie Ann Paul Hiers passed on... Here or on the photos tab Robertson and family in Riverdale Cemetery in Columbus, four and... Within miles of your location will be jay paul hiers obituary this Friday at a local hospital Church at 1 p. m. is... This tough time by a manager at his lake home on lake Harding more numbers or characters. Swimming pool night club together.I will miss you you at this very sad time published his own cookbook, Bubba. Out to you all through this difficult time 's blocking tools, or jay paul hiers obituary wordfence.com to learn about how make... During this tough time Food Network star prayers and thoughts get you all through this difficult time 2011! Have questions, please contact [ emailprotected ] if you think you have been blocked in error, the... Cathy Shaw, posted by i just heard about the sad news returning the favor: was... Notes that his son Jay Paul Hiers passed away on 26 Apr 2011 Lacey April 29, 2011 want... Can always change this later in your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many sign.

Sinton Baseball Coach, Articles J