Learn more. Huh? (The moose grunts as he tells Dylan, Ermintrude, Brian, and the train where Dougal is. ), (Meanwhile, back at the performance, Ermintrude bows to the audience who are applauding.). We're just a couple of National Park Service Rangers, aren't we, sir? This time, the first track remains in the subway tunnel while the other goes back to where the red train is at. He knows where Dougal is! They're freezing. I don't know anything. I'm always the first into the fray. We're gonna crash! Dominic Gibbs (Dougal, Dylan, Florence, Brian, Ermintrude, and Zebedee look at Soldier Sam's corpse.). Where are the brakes?! Dylan and Ermintrude are still sleeping in their separate tents while Brian is still sleeping inside his shell. Dylan and I got our own camps over here, and theyre awesome. I love you, Ermintrude. It would take a sea of boiling lava to keep us from those diamonds now! K9 replied, "Well, I'll check up on the water works." You're not going to sit on me, are you? Fill out the requested information. (But then, before Soldier Sam would continue feeding Dougal some caramels, he gets flattened by Ermintrude who falls on him.). Mr. Grimsdale smiles nervously at Mr. Wake up! Dylan appears in 2 issues. Goodbye! Psychedelic!! We then pan up to Dougal at the top of the cliff, who just woke up.). ), (The song stops playing as Ermintrude had successfully danced her entire way through all of the laser beams. Dougal, Julianna N. DePallo Dougal: It's probably the ancient equivalent of a welcome mat. Dylan: (wakes up) Ugh! I want you to tell me about the diamonds or I'll make you wish you'd packed a pooper-scooper. He then roars around another curve and still goes faster along the rails. (chews noisily) Oh, look. (Zebedee uses his mustache and the moose's color changes back to brown. ), (Ermintrude's scream causes part of the ice wall on the frozen roundabout to slightly crack. Brian: I really mean it. (Suddenly, the red train, who has been healed thanks to Zebedee's magic box, appears behind Zeebad and runs him over. The energy ball then explodes leaving Zeebad injured and defeated.). The same model would be used for the 2007 revival series, albiet modified. Gender It then flies around at the icy sea full of icebergs.). I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel! Today, we're going to find the blue diamond inside the volcano. (Zeebad bounces out of his prison cell and goes after Mr. Rusty. ), (Suddenly, Zeebad appears from behind the pedestal.). He then looks at the image on the sign. (Suddenly, three more skeleton guards surround Dylan as the song, "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas, begins playing.). Hey! The ball goes past Florence, Mr. Rusty, and Dylan sitting on the picnic blanket with Ermintrude sitting in the grass in the background. Everyone knows that one, good magic never really dies, and two, after winter, it's time for spring! Dougal: Uh, I'll take a Quarter Pounder with Cheese hold the pickles with a side order of french fries, a vanilla ice cream cone, a vanilla shake, and chocolate chip cookies. Dougal, Brian, Dylan, and Ermintrude: Zeebad! Train: (frustrated) That's not helping, Dylan! The diamond is mine! The wind is howling and the snow is falling quickly. It is almost noon and Dougal thinks he's going to be late for the candy that is being delivered to the people by the town's baker. We won! Suddenly, part of the floor explodes due to a skeletons fist punching it off and a skeleton guard appears, which causes Brian to fling the blue and yellow diamonds that the gang retrieved earlier into Zeebads hiding spot.). ), (Brian sees icicles fall to the ground and even gets surrounded by them. Dougal: That's it! "Come." We're going to save our world. Dylan: Y'know, you really got me. Ermintrude: Chicken McNuggets for me, because I don't like eating foods made from beef. Ooh. In the 2007 CGI revival series, Dylan's CGI model was reused, but slightly modified. We cut to black and wait for a few seconds, and then, we fade to the ice on the rocky ground slowly melting away. I wouldn't want them thinking I'm a scaredy train or anything. We then zoom out to the vault door at the roundabout's engine control room. Brian eats his cereal, puts the empty bowl and the spoon into the dishwasher, and comes out of hiding in his shell. Dylan: (watches Brian fly away) Or it could be an ejector seat. (laughs menacingly), (Meanwhile, in Mr. Rusty's underground home, Zebedee is watching a cartoon on TV, when suddenly, his smartwatch starts beeping. Ermintrude: You do realize this rabbit had just lost his mind, right? Zebedee is shocked.). Ermintrude: Men are supposed to give ladies diamonds. But then, a big icicle fell off from the ceiling, and he quickly snatched the candy bag out of the way before the icicle crushed it.). Good luck! (However, as Ermintrude sings out the highest and loudest note, a few icicles that were hanging on the ceiling of the cliff fall off. The BBC bought it from France's national televison and radio production agency Office de Radiodiffusion-Tlvision Franaise (ORTF), but the contract did not include scripts, and rather than pay for those and translate them, the BBC hired Eric Thompson (Emma Thompson's father) to write new scripts based purely on the episodes' visuals, without knowing what the original dialogue or storylines were, instead figuring out a narrative using just the visuals. Uh! It can do all sorts of things. We're going to find the blue diamond today. We're gonna need them for a quick getaway. Who's going to get it? send you an email once approved. Uh, look, this torture stuff's a bit new to me, so, uh, what is it you're most afraid of? (Brian glides over to Dougal's tent, but he finds out that it's empty.). Dougal: But Zebedee's magic is the only thing that can stop Zeebad. I've been blinded! ZeBadDee: Today, one soldier, tomorrow, the world that day after that THREE MORE SOLDIERS! magic roundabout. ), (The platform on which Brian stands rises and transforms into an ancient temple pedestal. (goes faster), (The scene cuts back to Zeebad inside the drill train.). I calm her down. Cash or credit? ), Zebedee: (looking at the camera) Oh. Dylan knocks down one of the skeleton guards by punching him in the face.). You! (growls) Now, this is what happens when you don't brush regularly! [Dylan is looking at the buttons on the train, and sees one marked with a spring]. Zeebad: Come on, imbecile, we have to destroy the bridge! Zebedee (English)Zbulon (French) That way, her flesh would become ground meat for a hamburger that is being served with a side order of french fries and a large cup of Coke. That's it. Dougal: Come on, guys! Is there any chance it will, like, grow back? (Brian, Dylan, Ermintrude, and the train glare at Dougal.). Oh! We then pan to Dougal sleeping in the snow. (Dylan presses the button for Zebedee's magic box and the train's roofless passenger train car transforms into a battleship.). The scene cuts to Zeebad who is indeed on top of the roundabout. "Very well, see to it." (original series, French) (laughs) Now nothing can stand in my way. (Dougal walks over to the roundabout to see Florence. Zebedee looks down and gasps. And to freeze the sun, he must find three diamonds that would give him the power to do just that. Age Zeebad: Zip it! Zeebad: The yellow diamond cant be far now. Zebedee backs off while Zeebad falls off the balcony. (stays silent for 3 seconds) Ohh! (Dylan, Ermintrude, Brian, and the train follow the blue moose as he leads them to Zeebad's fortress where Dougal is trapped inside the icy cage. (Soldier Sam appears as he tries to catch up to Zeebad, but he slips and falls backwards.). We're looking at a multiple abrasion friction gash. The background then segues into the intro as the song, "Magic" by Pilot, starts playing and the title of the film fades in. All that booby traps require are a bunch of boobies. But then, Zebedee is about to slide off of the balcony. See more ideas about magic roundabout, roundabout, magic. Ermintrude: Oh, tragedy! Magic Roundabout, a song on IQ's 1985 album The Wake Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. What have you done, you fools?! I wonder what this throne does. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Look at the state of you! when all the problems are solved. The figure flies off of the roundabout and it, too, flies out of the village. Brian was scared to death and hid under his shell to cover himself. What a ridiculous train of thought! Male (Ermintrude takes out her smartphone and opens the music player app. Hes worried that we could float around here for years! ), (A 2D hand-drawn animated wrapped piece of candy fades in replacing the moon in the starry night sky. Actually, it's hidden underneath it. Dominic Gibbs Zeebad laughs as he and Soldier Sam watch the entire bridge collapse and fall into the lava below.). Mm. Dougal wakes up as he hears the door closing.). Mr. Rusty: Don't worry, kids. Ermintrude: Thank you, Dougal, but I was hoping that the peak of a volcano wouldn't be the pinnacle of my career. Brian: It's okay. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. ), (The scene cuts back to Brian on top of Zeebad's fortress.). I had seen him here. Soldier Sam: Wait! Now, eyes right! (turns around and sees Florence) Florence! When I said "tell me everything", I didn't mean "tell me your entire story". In that sequence, Zebedee uses his mustache to melt the icy wall from the roundabout-turned-icy prison, thus making an archway to it. Dude, man, don't you know rabbits are kinda jumpy? Please, help me! (Soldier Sam does what Zeebad says as he marches around in a straight line. He then glides over to the two tents. The "To be continued" text then fades in. Dylan: Well done! (The gang begins to cheer for Dougal as the train leaves the warm and grassy terrain and enters the cold and rocky terrain, which is caused as a side effect of Zeebad's escape from prison.). We can't trust him. She then closes the gate and sees Dougal. The motorcycle cart then drives towards the sign, which later becomes a ramp. Do you understand? He's all too real. He is a laid-back and dopey hippie rabbit who lives with Dougal and his friends in the Magic Garden. I'm fine. Dougal then tells him about what happened last night, in which he heard strange noises and voices coming from the old factory, which had shut down. Tomato Heads shot us! KitsuneChan0413. Brainless. As the others leave through the gate, Zebedee somewhat ends up springing back to the garden on his own, despite not having his mustache. ), Dylan: (dodging Zeebad's powers) Ooh! I'm Dougal. Those lazy morons. Ermintrude: Oh, do slow down. ), (The train lowers down Ermintrude a little further. However, he hangs onto it.). Zeebad: You're in my icy fortress. Dougal looks at the arrow on the wall.). Anastasia1995art. (Dylan and Ermintrude look at each other. We pan to Soldier Sam doing his usual routine on the roundabout as a figure. < The Magic Roundabout (remake) Edit This is a transcript for the American and British versions of the 2021 film The Magic Roundabout . He then disappears for a second and walks behind a building. Zebedee: Bravo, my friends! Dylan: But if it wasn't for time, everything would, like, happen at once. (But then, Ermintrude sees a picture on the wall. The scene cuts back to Dylan and the train on top of Zeebad's fortress. You should hire someone else to do the job for us. (Zeebad uses the same energy from his mustache again and blasts Zebedee off the balcony, sending Zebedee falling and screaming to his tragic, doomed death. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Last Appearance After all, that was Zebedee's dying wish. Anyway, that's enough fooling around. Wait Wah! Yeah, yeah. Soldier Sam: I am Sergeant Sam, first decorative clockwork regiment, sir! It's too cold. Zeebad: Keep hopping on the bridge like this. Keep going, people. Zeebad: (in flashbacks) I know, and I am going to keep it that way. We defeated Zeebad! Zebedee then arrives at the roundabout, where Mr. Rusty and the kids have discovered a blue cat named Buxton. Then we can chase after Zeebad and retrieve the map and the first diamond. Never should I say it's too hot out here. And to think, I nearly abandoned it when I left you to die. (We then pan back up to Zebedee at the village talking to Dougal, Brian, Ermintrude, and Dylan.). Ian McKellen (2005 film)Wayne Forester (2007 series). Dylan: Kidding! (Ermintrude finally gets up on the snow after seeing everyone else get up on it.). Sorry. You're you're a blue, scary, and cold jack-in-a-box-like wizard! (Zebedee gets the red diamond from its original place on the roundabout and places it right back into its rightful place inside Soldier Sam's body. And now that I've released him by accident, he's free to wield his terrifying power once again, and boy, is this going to get ugly. ), (The train follows them down the icy slide as well. Dougal, Dylan, Ermintrude, and Brian: Hurrah! He is amazed at what Ermintrude just did.). (turns away from Dougal) You're just a silly little dog. Dylan: Okay. Not me, I quit. ), (The scene cuts to Dylan, Brian, and the train on top of Zeebad's fortress. (The airship flies past a stone foot from a stone statue of a jungle person.). Zebedee: Dead?! Magic Roundabout (Hemel Hempstead) He notices a nail that is holding the mini-poster on the sign. The alarm clock goes off as it wakes up Brian. Eric the Skeleton Guard: I think I see an airship slowly flying towards us. He then puts the Soldier Sam figure back into its rightful place on the roundabout. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll I am just a furry blue moose from a blue Earth-like planet! Ha-ha-ha-ha! He then puts the milk back in the fridge and closes it. Youd hate to mess with him. Zeebad: Huh? ), (The train continues to cross the bridge.). (The scene cuts to Florence's face. My performance for the Swan Lake ballet was the talk of Brian: Stop milking the moment and help us get the diamond! I'm a soldier! (shows Mr. Rusty her painting) It's good, isn't it? Coral: I know, right? ), (Brian looks down at the clouds as well.). Hold up. Soldier Sam: Is there a severance package, sir? Big engine. Dylan Magic - Etsy Check out our dylan magic selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Well, are the booby traps in the temple's main hallway ready or what? (Ermintrude looks around and ignores Brian.). Zeebad: (meditating) This is gonna be alright. Oh, dear. (bites on Ermintrude's tail). Blimey. (Dougal, Dylan, and Ermintrude walk towards the yellow diamond as we transition to the train inside the old and abandoned mine shaft.). Now, give me that map. (now boldly) And I'm not gonna rest until I've done everything in my power to make things right! ), (Dougal lands on the ground and sees lots of plants in the jungle. Yes! (Dougal gets out of the icy cage and hops onto Ermintrude. Zeebad: (angrily) Oh, like I need it anyway. The Magic Roundabout is a 2007-2010 French/British CGI-animated fantasy TV series that picks up where the 2005 film left off and it ran for two seasons. (sees Zebedee) That's one magic mustache! Creator(s) Florence: Oh! Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Train: Oh, my gosh! They then look at the red diamond again. ), (The scene cuts to the railroad worker working on the platform. Then, they look at Brian.). Dylan: Yeah, man, but we just flushed away diamonds one and two. He then smiles at his reflection in the mirror. Zebedee: I'm afraid not, Dougal. Soldier Sam: Yes, sir. Then, Basil and Coral went in after her. Skeleton Lord: Hey, guys. Adventurers always carry a spare map in the back pocket. (Soldier Sam gets up, gets into his position just like an actual British royal guard would do, and holds out his cane sword. Now, heres the game plan, Sam. Soldier Sam: Ow! Whoo-whoo! It's too much! Zeebad: Ah, so it ends right here. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. It took me a very long time to escape this place, but I've finally done it! Florence: You know, the opera concert that Ermintrude is performing. (Dougal, Brian, Ermintrude, Dylan, and the train run over Soldier Sam.). Magic Roundabout (High Wycombe) Yes! Ohhhh! This isn't good. I wish this never happened! No, come back! Zebedee: You're right, Dylan! I can't believe it. The screen freezes and switches from color to sepia tone. Dougal: (sees the sunset) Oh, the sun is setting! Sometimes I feel I'm going quite insane! And soon, Dougal, Ermintrude, and Dylan started to slide down the icy slide. ), (Dougal smiles awkwardly at Mr. Grimsdale and hides. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Why would we be trapped in a merry-go-round that is now covered in ice? Very colorful. This heat is making my skin all leathery! He soon heard the door chime. He peeks out through the left side of the sign and goes to the other side of the sign. Martine Danot, From an idea by Ermintrude then starts dancing her way through the laser beams.). It made me realize that I shouldn't have counted on you IN THE FIRST PLACE! Basil: Come on! Give it some gas! / Torador! Florence: Unh! Dylan: (karate-chops a skeleton guard) Hi-ya! Florence: Everyone, hang on! ), (Zeebad uses his mustache and shoots his icy powers at Zebedee's arm, but the cold laser beam also knocked out Soldier Sam.). To find the other two, you will need this map. Attention! Sir, are you alright? Captcha failed to load. That took 'em down a batch or two (U.S.)/peg or ten (U.K.). There is nothing but the road. (sees moose footprints) Ooh. Train: (sighs) That's it! Ermintrude is seen dancing to the song. You've eaten 27 caramels already!

The Thread Gap Inc, Articles D