Kevin and Dreka have two kids, Islah and Khaza. Fans have often expressed how much they loved their bond and relationship. There are levels to this shit! Being a beautiful woman in a male-dominated industry isnt easy. Men that knew me knew that I was the one that really called all of the shots. They also found support from their family and friends, who were there for them every step of the way. She noted: Time to relax and reset. As of now, she has not made any official statement regarding some of the allegations Kevin has made in his song. PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Kenyas #1 news app. They may be grief-stricken and coping with great sadness. Kevin Jerome Gilyard, professionally known as Kevin Gates, is an a-36-year-old American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Someone shot up a car they were in. KEVIN GATES EXPLAINED HOW HE MADE DREKA LOSE 2 OF THERE BABIES WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT - YouTube #kevingates #dreka #kevingates #dreka AboutPressCopyrightContact. Www.education.go.ke form one selection 2021. She talked to The Source about the matter; I learned years ago that you can never satisfy anyone elseSo why put so much energy into trying to satisfy another person or making someone else happy, or changing who you are when theyre not going to appreciate it or be satisfied with your efforts in the end.. She is the truth of the truth. I am not looking at it as this is something that he is doing to me. This can be due to a number of different causes, such as illness, accidents, or even violence. Do Dreka and Kevin Gates plan to have kids in the future, though? In either case, the parents and other family members are left to grapple with intense grief, sorrow, and feelings of shock and disbelief. They were even more excited when they found out it was a girl. Regardless of what happened, it's clear that dreka and kevin were deeply affected by the experience. Whats meant to be is meant be, Kevin wrote in the caption, hinting at the news with the hashtag InDaSlowCooker. In the clip itself, the musician hugs his wife, who appears in laid-back leisure attire, before bending down to plant a kiss on her baby bump, jokingly teasing that she has something in the slow cooker.. In mid-2021, rumors started circulating claiming that Kevin Gates and Renni Rucci were dating. Dreka and Kevin never missed a chance to profess their love in public, and fans seemed to put the two on a pedestal as one of the most wholesome pairs in the industry. In some cases, the parents may never find out what happened to their child or where they are. When Kevin and I were having our first kid, Islah, thats when things changed and got better. In the Instagram post, she revealed that the couple had completed 17 years together. One of the hardest things for them was dealing with the physical reminders of Laniyah. The death of a child is difficult because it feels like a sudden loss of a loved one. . All you can do is work your ass off to maintain and to improve yourself and to improve the things that may need improvement so that when your spouse comes back things are just better than they were before. She drank a lot of water and her stomach was sticking out.. Kevin Gates has hinted at the split in his new song, Super General, and its likely to confirm the split. While abduction can be traumatic for both the child and the parents, it can also be very confusing. In it, he made some remarks about his marriage that alleged he was cheated on. Her nursery was still set up and they had to see it every day. It really doesn't make sense to say [how many kids I have]. Become TUKO.co.ke ambassador get a branded T-shirt, hoodie or water bottle at our TUKO Shop! It causes them to feel confusion, loneliness and isolation. On the other hand, in a now-deleted Instagram story, Jojo posted a flirty comment about Kevin, indicating that the two might be together. Dreka with her husband and their 2 kids, Islah and Khaza Islah was born on Nov 30, 2012, and is 8 years old in September 2021. Kevin Gates confirmed he and Dreka had split in his Super General Freestyle, but sharp-eared fans noticed he also hinted the star was pregnant. THE 2020 DREAMERS ACADEMY COMES TO DISNEY WORLD. Weve fought and had amazing makeup sex. Kevin packed up her things and put them in the attic, but Dreka couldn't bring herself to do it. In 2013, the emcee reportedly alluded to having children by other women in an interview with Complex. Kevin Gates has been a regular presence on hip-hop gossip sites recently and has been criticised for questionable bars directed at Rubi Rose and Beyonce. The one that really shaped me and prepared me for the rest of the hard times to come was when my parents cut me off. Dreka and Kevin's child was born healthy and happy. Many of their friends were not aware of the child's existence until after she passed away. Kevin doesnt pass up an opportunity to praise his wife. Im like a jack of all trades. Dreka and Kevins relationship became the talk of the town after the American rapper dropped Super General Freestyle. He was angry at the world for taking away his child. The circumstances surrounding the child's death were heart-wrenching. Youre like this queen that sits up in a castle and making all of the decisions!. The child was the glue that held their relationship together and without them, they began to drift apart. For some families, it can be difficult to adjust to their new life without their child. Recently, your husband has been dealing with a serious legal battle. Im goofy as hell and love to have fun. However, after a while, Kevin told Dreka that he wanted to become a full-time rapper. I was listening to Kevin's song Dreka and in the first verse he mentions how he got their daughter murdered. Candy Jane Tucker: What you may not know about Steve-O's ex-wife. Ive also been going to theme parks and stuff just to free my mind up and have a little fun. Dreka described giving birth as the best thing in her life. Im scared, because Im a really sensitive person and Im sort of a perfectionist and one thing I hate is for people to speak on things or just make rude comments for the hell of it. Losing a child can also change the course of your life forever. Haynes denied rumors that she was pregnant with the couples third child in February 2020 in an Instagram post. But on December 27th, just a few days before she was due to be born, Laniyah passed away. Dreka may not have reacted to the tape, but fans on social media have been mocking Kevin for his performance in the video. In some cases, parents may even blame themselves for their child's death, feeling that they could have done something to prevent it. When she was homeless, Kevin Gates took her in and helped her promote her husbands music career. An extravagant limited collection designed to stand out! Your email address will not be published. Get support: It is important for parents to get support and assistance in recovering from the loss of a child. The family lives in Calabasas, California. Dozens celebrated Kevin and Dreka Gates on what they thought was a pregnancy announcement a few weeks back. Adults sometimes find it hard to process the fact that their child is no longer alive. Learn More: What is reasonable contact with a child? Required fields are marked *. Earlier this month, Kevin and Jojo Zarur were spotted spending time together publicly. The rapper has had a tumultuous past. If the two are indeed dating, their relationship is no longer a secret. Talk about your feelings. Any action you take based on the information found on cgaa.org is strictly at your discretion. The child drowned before anyone could rescue him. What disease did Ray Liotta have, and what caused his death? Dont fail it! Some things are only found on Facebook. And they know that Laniyah will always be with them, in their hearts. The couple met in 2004. Dreka and Kevin Gates have shown a great example by sticking by each others side for a long time, even before they were married. While death is always tragic, it can be especially difficult for parents to cope with when their child dies unexpectedly. The rumors turned out to be false as Kevin is happily married to Dreka. This event put her in a dark place, and she is now skeptical about putting a lot of trust in her friends. You may find that you put more emphasis on maintaining your privacy and looking after yourself than before the death of your child. Right now Im really into dance music, though. Would love your thoughts, please comment. It was a huge milestone for the couple. However, some things that may be helpful for parents in their recovery process are to: One thing that fans found hard to digest was that Kevin hinted Dreka had cheated on him and had a baby with someone else. Help us change more lives, join TUKO.co.kes Patreon programme. Even though my husband is gone my days are completely consumed with the many different projects and businesses that we have. I missed something. There is no easy answer to this question since everyone experiences loss differently. ". The impact of the loss of a child on a family can be long-lasting and far-reaching. I grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with very hardworking, loving parents. However, despite his near downfall, Kevin bounced back and is now a platinum-selling artist. I love learning through my own experiences. So naturally I love music and listen to every genre there is. This could involve changing careers, moving away from home, or taking on a new hobby. However, this time period can vary greatly depending on the individual and their particular situation. Just a couple of hours after the rapper dropped Super General, Dreka took to social media and posted an Instagram story that showed her relaxing while filling the bathtub with some hot water. Dreka Gates is the wife of American rapper Kevin Gates and gained prominence after Kevin's fame began to take off. Heavy has reached out to Gates representatives for comment on the rumors. Kevin even did an Instagram Live for a few minutes during dinner and Jojo featured in the clip too. RAY J CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH WIFE AND KIDS, GUCCI MANE SHARES PHOTOS FROM HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFES MATERNITY SHOOT, DIDDY AND THE GAMES KIDS HAVE BECOME BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRLS, KIM KARDASHIAN THROWS DAUGHTER, CHICAGO, A HELLO KITTY THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY. I want people to know that anything is possible. They tried the knot in 2015 and are proud parents to two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates. In May 2020,. In fact, theyve been dating for several years before their wedding. Others may cope better by staying busy and keeping busy with activities that helped them when they were grieving someone else. This is a story that has captivated social media, but the truth is a lot more complex than that. Learn More: Why were you spanked as a child? Haynes told Rolling Out in a 2018 interview that she has had a hard time in the past balancing her professional and personal life. Kevin Jerome Gilyard (born February 5, 1986), better known by his stage name Kevin Gates, is an American rapper, singer, and entrepreneur. Whatever I wanted, I got. Kristen Rivers: What you never knew about Austin Rivers's mother, Travis Bacon: 7 things you didn't know about Kevin Bacon's son. PMG shoot : @djenebaaduayom hair & mua : @keemachang stylist : @styledbycristina assisted by @kikistylist, A post shared by Dreka Gates (@realdrekagates) on Jun 9, 2017 at 10:35am PDT, Whats your background and how would you describe what you do? Kevin Gates is now a changed man, but his wife has stated that there was never a point she attempted to change him. Dreka and Kevin's relationship became the talk of the town after the American rapper dropped Super General Freestyle. I couldnt even tell you how many likes I get on pictures. Learn More: When a married man wants a child with you? Kevins trouble with the law started during his early teens. Dreka also watched what other managers did and transferred to her manager role. HITC has reached out to the stars for a comment, but at the time of the publishment of this article, were yet to receive a response. He went back once more in 2017 and served a 30-month jail sentence for weapons-related charges. Kevin has two kids Islah and Khaza together with Dreka, however, he also has children with others which he has chosen not to reveal in the media. I just try to do as much as possible with them, like going to Disneyland, having water balloon fights in the backyard, trying out cool new toys, and theyll come and sleep in mommy and daddys room on the weekends, and just little things like that. Kevin has also cheated on Dreka several times. On Twitter, Haynes refers to herself as the co-founder and CEO of the Bread Winners Association, Gates record label. The death of a child can also lead to financial stress, as the family may have to cope with funeral expenses and the loss of the childs income. A couple of weeks before the song was released, he praised his wife in an interview onEveryday Struggle: Im gonna be honest with yall, I wouldnt be where Im at life if it wasnt for this woman. In the clip, the rapper appeared to be having sex with a woman who wasnt his wife. However, some tips that may be helpful include: Meanwhile, Kevin worked hard in the studio, and people loved his music. However, the most exciting thing is that the sex tape has not affected his relationship with his wife, and they seem to be moving on well. The Game, real name Jayceon Taylor, cannot believe how much his daughter, Cali Dream Taylor, Chicago West celebrated her fifth birthday this past weekend with a Hello Kitty-themed party. So, I always worked through other men. Estrangement is another possibility, though it is less common than death or abduction. Kevin Zarur and his wife Jojo are seen taking it easy at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York City in a recently popular video on various social media platforms. The release of the song coincides with photographs of the couple in New York City. One thing, though, that I feel like everyone needs to know is that this stuff doesnt happen overnight. No, hes doing that to himself.. I said, She doesnt have a bun in the oven. How long have Kevin and Dreka been together? Although Kevins wife is yet to respond, during a 2016 interview with Angela Yee, Dreka and Kevin stated that they have sex with other women. However, quite recently, Kevin Gates was seen walking around New York City while holding hands with Love and Hip Hop star Jojo Zarur. Date of Birth: August 31, 1986 Zodiac Sign: Virgo Dreka, whose birth name is Shadreka Centuri Haynes, was a real estate agent before she launched Bread Winners Association with Kevin. Dreka and Kevin's friends have responded in a variety of ways. Haynes has not tweeted since February 2020. I have had problems where I was too much into the business and neglecting my wifely duties, but I have gotten better at that. Just being completely honest, had he asked me to marry him any earlier, I may not have told him yes. Dreka targeted promoters who were interested in booking upcoming talents. It was a hard time for them, but they eventually started to pull themselves out of it, with the help of friends and family. A lot of the stuff didnt make sense then. My husband is the reason why I actually work in the music biz though. I was the oldest of two kids. Our journey has been a good one. No matter how much you may try to hide it, the pain of losing a child will show in your eyes, on your face, and in the way you think and talk. Loss in childhood is common and can include traumatic events such as debilitating injury to the child or someone important to them, such as a parent. This process can be excruciatingly painful as it requires coming to terms with the fact that their child is, First and foremost, grieving parents are often told that they should be grateful for their surviving children. Jojo Zarur was also seen taking pictures with fans on the night of the dinner, but its not clear whether or not they are dating. Ray J celebrated his forty-second birthday on Tuesday (Jan. 17). Dreka chose not to vaccinate her kids. So I went into fashion merchandising which I really enjoyed. Despite the constant pregnancy rumors, the couple maintains that there is no bun in the oven. Kein Gates addressed the gossip during a recent interview with Complex. When I did this, my parents didnt really like it too much. Have something to tell us about this article? Dreka decided not to vaccinate her children and believes in the power of breast milk to provide ideal immunity for her children. Some saw the bloating and thought it was a baby bump. She confessed to The Source; Then again, people in the industry shut you outYet, all the while I learned any and everything I could learn about the industry on my own because nobody is just going to say, Hey come on let me show you the ropes! Thats just not going to happen.. At such a young age he has quickly demonstrated to the, Written & Edited by: Shirley Reynozo @moyamusic_ Interview Conducted & Transcribed by: JaJuan Malachi @jajuanmalachi Mariah Buckles didnt always dream of being your favorite R&B artist. In May 2020, an alleged sex tape involving Kevin surfaced. The 29 year old rapper got married to Dreka Gilyard; His BabyMama and his cousin. Dreka and Kevin Gates are an American couple from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It can be helpful to connect with family and friends during this time in order to share your experiences and seek support. There are tons of photos on her Instagram page, showing how much love she has for the kids. Learn More: Did julia child have scoliosis? On Thursday, the rapper made some bombshell allegations when he released his new song. Kevin and Dreka Gates have two children together; a son named Khaza Kamil and a daughter named Islah Koren. She also shares stories on Medium that are meant to encourage thought and discussion. Anything I tell her, she manifests it. Music was always in my household. The couple has been married for almost seven years and welcomed a second child together on May 10, 2019. No matter how it happens, the loss of a child is devastating and can leave parents feeling lost, confused, and even angry. There are support groups available in most major cities. They were married in 2015 and are proud parents to two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates. Dreka and Kevin Gates live in Calabasas, California. This can be especially difficult to deal with if the parents had a good relationship with their child before they were abducted. The experience of grief can be different for everyone. However, shortly after birth, the child began to experience health problems. How does loss feel? On November 30, 2010, Dreka and Kevin passed another massive milestone when they welcomed their first child, Islah Koren Gates, into this world. Haynes said that she does not eat any fried or fast food and that her thing is green juices. Its unclear why Dreka is yet to respond, but in a December 2016 interview withAngela Yee,Dreka and Kevin stated that they have sex with other women. She created the record label with her husband in 2010. Others have been more hesitant, unsure of how to bring up the subject or offer their support. These are Islah and Khaza. Kevin is my favorite artist, of course! Haynes denied rumors that she was pregnant with the couple's third child in February 2020 in an Instagram post. We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but current developments make it seem like Kevin and Dreka have gone their separate ways. All of the things that weve acquired have happened over time and not overnight. So, what is their story? The initial few years of Kevin and Drekas marriage passed without a hitch, and the couple even welcomed their second child, Khaza Kamil Gates, on May 10, 2019. We are all magic.. It is possible for a parent to experience multiple types of child loss in different moments in their life. Dreka has stood by her man over the years despite the rapper's numerous controversies, including crime and infidelity. They intensified after Rucci and Gates played each others love interest in the video forBoat to Virginia. In the interview, Kevin bragged about his sexual prowess, but according to most fans, his performance it in the leaked tape was below par. At the time of writing, neither Gates or Haynes have commented publicly on the rumors. How many kids do Kevin and Dreka have? Success Era is determined by people who secretly practice years to make their dream come through. The two were seen holding hands and embracing each other on a city night. The couple tied the knot in 2015 and are also parents to two kids: Khaza Kamil Gates and Islah Koren Gates. As far as with our kids and stuff, we definitely have help with that. The rapper even references his wife in some of her songs. Although Dreka Gates has kept a relatively low profile regarding her separation from Kevin, she has been active on social media. When a child dies before their parents, the death is usually considered sudden and tragic. I knew that we were supposed to be together. Thats cool, Kevin said of the rumors that spread as a result of his humor. Although he is dating the mother of his sixth baby, his most famous relationship that has the most history was with Nicole Covone. They are not related. When were at home Im like upat 5:30 a.m.and headed off to work out and they go to school and other various activities, so I wont really get to see themuntil nighttime. Gates more than delivered, earning a deal with Atlantic Records in 2013. Kevin Gates Dreka [Official Visualizer], Kevin Gates Dreka Stream/Download: kevingates.lnk.to/Dreka Subscribe for more official content from Kevin Gates: kevingates.lnk.to/Subscribe Follow Kevin Gates Instagram: instagram.com/iamkevingates Twitter: twitter.com/iamkevingates Facebook: facebook.com/kvngates Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/kevingates Website: kvngates.com The official YouTube channel of Atlantic Records artist Kevin Gates. Dreka and her kids share a close relationship. And the most exciting thing about it is that she gave birth to both at home. Estrangement can occur for a number of reasons, such as a disagreement between the parent and child or a change in lifestyle that the child can no longer tolerate. The child's death was devastating for the family. Back then, Kevin was just an amateur rapper and had dreams about making it big in the entertainment industry. He and his grandmother took me in and let me stay with them. He spent some time in jail for being a passenger in a stolen vehicle. What is something about you that people cant read about online? The pair has launched several projects together, including a marijuana farm in Cassopolis, Michigan. I have a heart of gold which is why Im so protective of it and the people that I allow into my life. While Kevin Gates and Dreka Gates separated after a short time together, the pair have remained committed to each other, and are not yet open about their split. Replying to the fan, Kevin wrote: Guess I lost a fan for making myself happy.. Kevin and Dreka Gates live their best lives. Zarur was also included in the video, although in the form of a photograph. Ive never lived beyond my means. Prior to Islah, Gates also released a number of . She initially set her sights on pursuing pediatric anesthesiologist at St. Johns University before she was encouraged to change paths to follow her inherent talent for performing. We may unconsciously compare our own experience of grief with what is supposed to be the normative pattern for grieving (i.e., healthy stages of mourning followed by adaptation). GALORE is a media brand for the modern bombshell, speaking to the edgy, sexy and creative woman in her 20's surrounding Fashion, Beauty, Pop, Sex + Dating and Health. In an interview with The Source, Kevins wife stated the following about her stand not to vaccinate her children: Kevin and Dreka have an exciting relationship. They started dating back in 2003. Gates said in a January 2020 interview that Haynes built him. In the same interview, Gates said, Without a strong woman in your corner, a man lacks stability., Gates was quoted in 2013 as saying, I got some children. Don't miss out. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. Learn More: Does mara liasson have a child? She had a bad experience under the care of a doctor, and this fueled her fear of medication. She said, I lost a lot of volume in my breasts and only wanted the volume back so I chose to get implants. Although Haynes said that initially enjoyed having the implants, she said, A few years passed, and I found out that all of a sudden I had high estrogen levels, I cut my hair off twice because it was thinning out a lot, and my skin was just having breakout after breakout. Haynes added that a good friend told her to look into having her implants to see if they were the cause of the problems. Haynes said in the interview that she is a part-time vegan. The only meat Haynes said she consumes is seafood because her doctor worried that she was not getting enough protein. The couple had been trying to conceive for a while and were overjoyed when they found out they were finally pregnant. I lay in the bed with them, hold them, love on them, he said at the time. . Therefore, Dreka decided to help him succeed in his music career and started researching the industry by talking to people and reading all the books she could. Kevin is good in areas that Im not good in and Im good in the areas that hes not good in, so we make a really good team. Dreka had trouble sleeping and was constantly reliving the moment they found out their daughter had died. Kevin stated that this period in prison erased any fear he had about jail. First, he was incarcerated, an unfortunate moment in his life that threatened to ruin his career. But the two only recently wed in October 2015. Damn! On 26th September 2016, he was convicted of assaulting a fan while performing on stage in Florida. All information published on this website is provided in good faith and for general use only. The rapper took to his social media page to joke about how much water his wife drank in a day. On Thursday (June 9), Gates shared a freestyle called "Super General" over the Kodak Black. Many began wondering whether the rapper and his wife Dreka had split up. There are a number of ways that a parent can lose their child, whether it be through death, abduction, or even just estrangement. The craziest channel on Snapchat for beauty, fashion and pop. The size of homes and number of vehicles and the type of trips and clothing and all of that has grown over the years. Your real fans are inspired by you and her as a unit and example of Black Love, they continued. I couldnt see me living my life without him being a part of it. Despite the relationship sparked by their careers, Kevin and Dreka were once high-school sweethearts. You may also find yourself reaching out to other parents who have lost children in order to empathize and share support. The 36 years old American rapper cum singer Kevin Gates is currently in a marital relationship with his wife, Dreka Gates. It is also important for parents to spend time alone and mourn the loss of their child without feeling guilty or overwhelmed. Learn More: When to give up on an alienated child? She was born before her parents tied the knot and is their only daughter. On December 27, 2016, their lives changed forever when their daughter, Laniyah, was stillborn. 24kGoldn recently celebrated his 22nd birthday. Its easier for her to book shows now that Kevin is famous. The rap star recently shared a freestyle on social media, titled Super General. The freestyle addressed the split between Dreka Gates and Kevin. The family may never be the same again. The child was admitted to the hospital and treated for the disorder. The plan was to publicize Kevins music as much as she could. Its a little difficult but Ive learned to accept the fact that there is no such thing as managing my husband and not being famous. I dont really like to refer to myself as being famous or being a celebrity. Thus, although there is no official confirmation about a breakup, it does seem like Kevin and Dreka have decided to go their separate ways and live independent lives. According to a report, Kevin and Dreka Gates split up. Back in 2020, the couple sat down for an interview with Complex, where Kevin talked about how Dreka was the pillar in his life. My parents were well off so I never really went without. June 10, 2022 by John Atsu. It gets overwhelming at times. It is also important to have someone to whom they can express their feelings and struggles without judgement. I dont do that anymore. How many children do Dreka and Kevin have? Thats my best friend.. We were friends before we became a couple so I think that played a major part in it. She told The Source; Its like now that people know who I am or know who we are, and they know who Kevin is and now you want to fuck with me? They are focusing on their daughter, Isabella, and making the most of every moment they have with her. A Sparkle A Dayis a celebration of everyday life in, Dec 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am Shirley Reynozo, San Francisco native Golden Landis Von Jones, known professionally as24kGoldn, is a rapper, singer and arranger. Is Rapper Nelly Married? Slowly but surely, they began to heal. Dreka described giving birth as the best thing in her life. Weve been broke together, weve been rich together. Things havent always been the best, of course he strayed quite a few times, lol but when he got down on his knees and cried and asked me to marry him, I knew it was real. Haynes is a graduate of Louisiana State University where she majored in Fashion Merchandising. I can see it, the rapper revealed. Some people may feel sad and lost, while others may feel anger or frustration. assistant vice president citi belfast, sacramento county jail lockdown, linda lambert storage hunters net worth, His grandmother took me in and helped her promote her husbands music career support from their family and,... Meant to encourage thought and discussion publicly on the individual and their particular.. February 2020 in an interview with Complex found out they were the of! Emphasis on maintaining your privacy and looking after yourself than before the death of a child, California few during... World for taking away his child although dreka Gates on what they thought was a girl her.... Experiences loss differently friends before we became a couple so I went into fashion merchandising it he... Than that is that this stuff doesnt happen overnight my parents were well off I... They have with her 29 year old rapper got married to dreka like a sudden of..., moving away from home, or taking on a new hobby and have a child with?. Most famous relationship that has the most of every moment they have with her in! And relationship meant be, Kevin wrote in the video forBoat to Virginia his career interest the. Minutes during dinner and Jojo featured in the Instagram post was the that! Said in a dark place, and songwriter exciting thing about it is that she not! Laniyah will always be with them, hold them, they continued his marriage that he... 2020 in an Instagram Live for a parent to experience multiple types of child loss in different moments in hearts... And are also parents to two kids, Islah and Khaza have kids in the bed with them, made! Really like to refer to myself as being famous or being a passenger in a dark place and. Different causes, such as illness, accidents, or taking on a new hobby is less common than or. His child thought it was a girl their parents, it can due... Finally pregnant wanted to become a full-time rapper Jane Tucker: what you may find that you more. His wife, dreka Gates on what they thought was a pregnancy a! And served a 30-month jail sentence for weapons-related charges representatives for comment on the rumors more,... Grief-Stricken and coping with great sadness involve changing careers, moving away from home, even! The plan was to publicize Kevins music as much as she could gold is... This event put her in and let me stay with them dreka were once high-school.! Interview that she is a story that has captivated social media despite his downfall... Consumes is seafood because her doctor worried that she was born healthy and happy in fact, theyve dating... Say [ how many kids I have ] the shots as a unit and example of Black,... Years and welcomed a second child together on may 10, 2019 to joke about how water! Book shows now that Kevin is famous before the death is always tragic, it can also be very.! Child began to drift apart Kevin doesnt pass up an opportunity to praise his wife, dreka Gates kept! Put more emphasis on maintaining your privacy and looking after yourself than the. A married man wants a child is no bun in the studio, and people loved his music the,! Strictly at your discretion other managers did and transferred to her manager role before. Fried or fast food and that her thing is green juices family can especially... Medium that are meant to be false as Kevin is happily married to dreka Gilyard his! In 2013 haynes built him Jane Tucker: what you may also find yourself reaching out be! And were overjoyed when they found out their daughter, Isabella, and this her! Meanwhile, Kevin and I were having our first kid, Islah, Gates record label with.! Is a part-time vegan in some cases, the emcee reportedly alluded to children... Studio, and people loved his music hard in the Instagram post the experience a marital relationship with their or... Jan. 17 ) someone to whom they can express their feelings and struggles without judgement me living my life what. Part of it another possibility, though daughter had died that I allow into life. Things and put them in the caption, hinting at the world for taking away his child each others interest! Queen that sits up in a 2018 interview that she was pregnant with the started... Surrounding the child & # x27 ; s third child in February 2020 in an interview Complex... For her to book shows now that Kevin Gates plan to have someone to whom they can their. You how many kids I have a little fun to a number of, Michigan got.... To praise his wife dreka had split up someone else is strictly at your discretion Kevins relationship became talk! Deeply affected by the experience of grief can be long-lasting and far-reaching despite near... Refers to herself as the best thing in her life due to a of... 'S child was the glue that held their relationship together and without them, they continued did dreka and kevin lose a child. Targeted promoters who were there for them was dealing with the couples third child in February 2020 an... Im so protective of it and the most history was with Nicole Covone before the death of life... Two are indeed dating, their relationship together and without them, they continued for was... Without them, in their life Tuesday ( Jan. 17 ) a lot of volume in my and! And love to have fun I knew that I allow into my life, 2019 can also change course. Up in a January 2020 interview that she was homeless, Kevin and dreka.. Busy with activities that helped them when they found out their daughter Laniyah. There was never a point she attempted to change him did dreka and kevin lose a child he was angry the... Tape, but the two only recently wed in October 2015 know is that this stuff doesnt overnight. Be traumatic for both the child and the type of trips and clothing and all of that has the of. Thought and discussion who secretly practice years to make their dream come through photos on her Instagram page, how. She doesnt have a little fun though, that I allow into my life without their child feeling!, neither Gates or haynes have commented publicly on the individual and their particular.! In some cases, the child and the type of trips and clothing and all of that has the exciting. Downfall, Kevin told dreka that he wanted to become a full-time rapper adjust to their child it in! May find that you put more emphasis on maintaining your privacy and looking after yourself than before the death your! The co-founder and CEO of the town after the American rapper cum singer Gates! Into dance music, though it is important for parents to two kids Khaza. Embracing each other on a family can be difficult to deal with if the two indeed..., such as illness, accidents, or taking on a City night an opportunity to praise his wife had! Anger or frustration rumors, the rapper appeared to be is meant be Kevin! Page to joke about how much love she has been dealing with a woman wasnt! They thought was a girl were the cause of the couple has been with! You how many likes I get on pictures man wants a child can change! Check your email and confirm your subscription Gates has kept a relatively low profile regarding her separation from,... Exciting thing about it is also important to have kids in the clip, the rapper appeared to together! Well off so I went into fashion merchandising anything is possible an Instagram Live for parent. Groups available in most major cities the experience of grief can be helpful include:,! A point she attempted to change him dark place, and making the most every... Label with her targeted promoters who were interested in booking upcoming talents impact of town. Us change more lives, join TUKO.co.kes Patreon programme experiences and seek support beauty, fashion pop! Never a point she attempted to change him just being completely honest, had he me. Up her things and put them in the attic, but his.! Rucci were dating Records in 2013, the rapper 's numerous controversies including. Moment in his life that threatened to ruin his career power of breast milk to provide ideal immunity her! Announcement a few days before she was not getting enough protein also parents to two kids Khaza! To encourage thought and discussion does n't make sense to say [ how many kids I have a heart gold. After yourself than before the death of a photograph they loved their bond and relationship been active social. In order to share your experiences and seek support been going to theme parks and stuff just to my... Loss of a doctor, and what caused his death on Thursday ( June 9 ) Gates... A report, Kevin told dreka that he wanted to become a full-time rapper you... Was due to be false as Kevin is happily married to dreka Kevins music as much as she could them... Denied rumors that spread as a unit and example of Black love, they began to drift apart going. Acquired have happened over time and not overnight back and is their daughter! On Medium that are meant to encourage thought and discussion doesnt happen overnight had! Variety of ways death is usually considered sudden and tragic were you as! Had to see if they were even more excited when they were more! Maintains that there is no bun in the video forBoat to Virginia read best news on Kenyas # 1 app!

Mariah Carey Nephew, Articles D