I never heard of crystal light mocktails, but I sometimes mix vodka and diet tonic (or club soda) and sprinkle in a bit of crystal light, whatever flavor I have (usually raspberry lemonade or wild strawberry) and it is yummy! I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2013. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Crystal Light Products. The refreshing, sugar-free premium line of low calorie (5 calories per serving) Peach Bellini, Margarita, and Appletini Mocktails offer delicious, convenient ways to expand operators' beverage business and keep up with consumer demands. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. It does leave a taste in my mouth. I don't even make the entire packet up at once--I sprinkle a little into a glass and add water and crushed ice plus some mint from my garden. Today I finally received my last taste test order of these 5: Peach Bellini, and I must say, it's really great!! Crystal Light Mojito Drink Mix. Crystal Light Mocktails are available in five flavours: Margarita, Mojito, Pomtini, Peach Bellini and Appletini. Crystal Light On The Go Natural Pink Lemonade Drink Mix - 10pk/0.13oz Pouches. This past spring marked the one-year anniversary of the CRYSTAL LIGHT Mocktails launch in the foodservice industry. If you're trying to make a "mock cocktail" without alcohol, this does a pretty good job. Though priced higher than I had purchased at the store, the price was significantly lower than others I had found online. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2014. Can't find this anywhere -- but delicious! General Foods, a now defunct company, were the original sellers of the product, but now it is sold by Kraft Foods.It is available in a wide variety of flavors, such as lemonade, sweet tea, and fruit punch creamy orange smoothie. I was actually very surprised by how good these are. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Though I haven't attempted it, I imagine you could make this with sparkling water to recreate the bubbles (though it is probably best served quickly or stored in an airtight container). Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2015 . Unfortunately, this flavor has been discontinued. I bought them thinking I could use them as a version of "skinny cocktails." There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada. After taste is pronounced and makes you void constantly, must irritate the bladder. Even better, it doesn't have that strange saccharine-y after taste that most sugar free drinks have. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. But, again, the Mojito is really fantastic and I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. I was hoping for a little more peach and a little less "faux alcohol" flavor. Get it Thursday, Oct 20 - Wednesday, Oct 26. We will check it out. I mix it up with a regular margarita and it give it a special taste (sort of a secret recipe). Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix, 5ct, is suitable for both gluten free and Kosher diets. 87 ($0.62/count) $34.87 $34.87. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. LinkedIn. All gone! Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2016. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Gonna miss it! OK -- so I just don't understand why Crystal Light has decided not to make this anymore?? Out of 2 soups Tomato and manchow I tried manchow. These drinks taste very good when you consider that they only have 5 calories per serving. Please try again. Please try again. I have to take 12 Tbs a day. 1 reviews. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Crystal Light Liquid Tropical Paradise Punch Naturally Flavored Drink Mix with Caffeine, 1.62 fl oz Bottle. General view of the atmosphere during a Crystal Light Mocktail Party at Trump SoHo on April 3, 2012 in New York City. Glad I tried these, for sure. Mon - Fri 6:00am - 5:00pm, 5:00pm - 6:00am (Emergencies) state bird of odisha blue jay; loft adjustment strong vs weak; la bella pizza nutritional information UPC-A: 0 43000 04158 1: EAN-13: 0 043000 041581: . Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2016. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. Products with UPC 043000041567 were listed on the following websites. it came very quickly from when I ordered it. Best Skinny Margarita Recipe Sugar Free 5 Min Wholesome Yum. Each packet makes 2 qts. Crystal Light Mocktails are available for purchase online and in select stores. These are a delicious and novel alternative to the more traditional Crystal Light flavors. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. 1-48 of 130 results for "crystal light mocktail" RESULTS. They were trying to imitate a cocktail taste, not going to happen with any kool aid type beverage, sorry. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2014, Nice taste. Crystal Light Mocktail Peach Bellini Drink Mix is a kosher product and gluten free ; Customers also viewed these products. THEY DO NOT TASTE THE SAME AND TO EXPENSIVE. This was an experiment that just did not work. Transcript of Crystal Light Mocktails. We'll certainly do our best to make the service highly-available though, and the results accurate. I found if you use less water it taste better. It actually made me nauseous! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2013. I had previously tried the Appletini, another from Crystal Light's Mocktails line, which did not have such a booze-tinged taste. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2013. Crystal Light Margarita Drink Mix Canister 10 Quarts Discontinued Sealed; DDI 1227852 Crystal Light Mix 5 Packet Assorted Display Case Of 96 - more - More Info. Discover the delicious and natural sweetness of all our new Pure flavors. UPC 043000041574 has following Product Name Variations: Infant Joolz Hub Earth Bassinet, Size One Size - Blue, Urban Originals Let Me Be Perforated Vegan Leather Crossbody Bag in Pink/Tan at, General Foods International Vanilla Bean Latte Decaffeinated Drink Mix, 9-Ounce, Infant Joolz Hub Earth Cocoon, Size One Size - Grey, Crystal Light Sugar-Free On-The-Go Drink Mix, Fruit Punch, 30 Count (Pack of 4), STENS 430-073 Delta PTO Switch John Deere AM127393, General Foods International: French Vanilla Cafe Sugar Free Decaffeinated Coffee, General Foods International Sugar Free Suisse Mocha Coffee Drink Mix, 4.4-Ounce. So, if you find it -- and want a OK -- so I just don't understand why Crystal Light has decided not to make this anymore?? Want to receive FREE products to review? Each of the 4 Crystal Light Mocktail canisters contains 5-2 Quart Packets, Each Crystal Light Mocktail 8 ounce serving contains 5 calories, Crystal Light Mocktail Peach Bellini Drink Mix is low in sodium, sugar free and caffeine free, Crystal Light Mocktail Peach Bellini Drink Mix is a kosher product and gluten free, Package Dimensions UPC 043000041574 is associated with Crystal Light Mocktails, Appletini, 1.69 Ounce (Pack of 4). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It's also good with a little more water than the directions call for. facebook; twitter; linkedin; . Love it! it came very quickly from when I ordered it. Mint in it is gross. WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE A FABULOUS FLAVOR?? Product details. I think I will hand packets out for Halloween, since I have 39 pitchers worth. Crystal Light Mocktail Drink Mix, Margarita, 5 ea: $4.99: 2015-01-29 00:22:28: eBay.com: Crystal Light Margarita Drink Mix Canister . Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. They taste very similar to the actual cocktails themselves. Crystal Light is a line of powdered and artificially sweetened beverage mixes produced by Kraft Heinz.It was first sold in 1982 to a test market and released to the public in April 1984. Add to List. margaret. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2011. Unfortunately, the product description doesn't give the ingredient list and . I was very disappointed by these. Crystal Light Mocktail Drink Mix, Mojito. Disclosure: We may earn a commission when you use one of our links to make a purchase. This product 5 calories. RealPrincessMel says: I tried the sugar free margarita mix. Margarita flavored drink mix. Crystal Light Sugar-Free Raspberry Ice Drink Mix (10 On-The-Go Packets) Add. For this one, I do the opposite- the more concentrated the better. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Crystal Light Mocktails Mojito, 1.41-Ounce (Pack of 4), Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for Crystal Light Mocktails Mojito, 1.41-Ounce (Pack of 4). Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2012. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. When purchased online. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. They are very delicious, with Pomtini being my absolute favourite of them all. $19.35. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2014. These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! I'm embarrassed to admit that I fell for the advertising and made an impulsive purchase of Crystal Light Mocktails Drink Mixes - Three Flavors It sounded like a good idea since I live in Tex-Mex food land to be able to have a Margarita without all of the calories. The good news is that most artificial lime mixes I have an allergic reaction to , and this one I did not! Crystal Light Mocktails, Appletini, 1.69 Ounce (Pack of 4), Food, Beverages & Tobacco > Beverages > Alcoholic Beverages > Cocktail Mixes, Crystal Light - Appletini Flavored Drink Mix 1.69 oz, Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix Canister 10 Quarts Discontinued Sealed, (2) Canisters Of Sugar Free Crystal Light Appletini Five 2 Quart Pouches In Each. 1 2 out of 5 Stars. This product is tasty and different; however, I would prefer to not have to buy so much at one time. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2016. They taste very similar to the actual cocktails themselves. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2011. Only available in liquid form which is not quite the same. If my memory is correct we did 1oz milk to 1oz aviation batch, which had standard aviation stats minus the gin. . Mockly Mocktails. Not at all what I expected, the artificial tequila flavor is so overpowering. It truly was like biting into an apple. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2013. No wonder they don't sell it anymore, taste and smells awful. I first purchased one of the mocktails an my local grocery during the summer. We are sorry. Not a barn burner, so understandable why it is no longer available in stores where I live. They mixed well with the alcohol we ordered through Bon Vogage Dept. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. If you would like more information about food allergies in general, check out the The Food Allergy . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Report abuse. Hoping it comes back this summer or I'm going to have a very upset 12 year old. Helpful. Crustal Light . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2014. 532 views. All three flavors are refreshing; none were too sweet for my tastes. If you're trying to make a "mock cocktail" without alcohol, this does a pretty good job. Crystal Light Energy: 4 flavors. Those who complain about "after-taste," just aren't used to sugar-free drinks. It tastes clean, not syrupy, and very refreshing. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2013. 159. The I love the Crystal Light Peach Bellini, and I cannot find it in the stores around me, so this is great. If you usually drink actual alcoholic beverages, or full-sugar beverages, you won't be. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Share. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Love it! Love the margarita taste. Will be drinking these as others sip on real drinks. Crystal Light Mocktails are available in Margarita, Mojito and Appletini flavors that each have 5 calories in each 8-ounce serving. I've added vodka to the Appletini and rum to the mojito. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2013. I'm not sure why grocers don't carry it, but it costs less on here and is well worth waiting. The Mocktails are available in multi-serve canisters with five 2-quart packets. It's kind of citrusy and has a very, very faint hint of salt that reminds me of how good Gatorade tastes when you are dehydrated. Crystal Light Mocktails: 3 flavors. Purchased these for a cruise, as you are limited to 20 oz bottles of soda, water or mixers and mixers come in liter sizes. I've had the pleasure of trying each flavour, as I had BOGO coupons for them! The mix drink taste is there without the alcohol or sugar. As some reviews have noted, there is a slight alcoholic bitterness to the drink. Crystal Light with Caffeine Variety Pack (40 Total Packets) Gluten Free - New 2016 Packaging. The good ne I've been a Diet Coke drinker since way back, so that aspect doesn't bother me a bit. I do like peach and I loved the Peach Mango they used to have. Unfortunately, this flavor has been discontinued. UPDATE - Out of coupons for today but be sure to come back and play tomorrow!. Problem is, when we clarified it today, it looked pretty damn milky. This is great! All rights reserved. 3.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Light Mocktails Margarita. Cyrstal Light: 20 flavors. It was pretty tasty. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. - more - More Info. I think it costs too much for what it is, but it's come in handy when I've had a group in my house and run out of other things to drink. MiO Fit Lemon Lime Liquid . I love this drink and will buy more soon !!!! Has anyone else seen them around? We go through about 14 containers of this Mojito during the summer months. Margaritaville Singles to Go Drink Mix Ultimate Summer Variety Pack, 1 Strawberry Daiquiri, 1 Pina Colada, 1 Margarita, 1 CT, RSVP Skinnies Cocktail Mixers Variety Pack - Zero Sugar, Gluten Free and All Natural Mixers for Cocktails or Mocktails - Margarita, Cranberry, Mojito and Moscow Mule Drink Mixers (4 boxes/24 packets). Product details. $2.79. Add to List. If you hate drinking beverages with artificial sweeteners (II think this has Splenda, not aspartame, in it), you won't like it, but I've been drinking sugar-free beverages for years and like this stuff. The product was so hot that bids on Ebay were absolutely rediculous. I was actually very surprised by how good these are. Margarita, Mojito and Appletini as well as two limited edition flavors that will be available April-June 2012 while supplies last. current price Now $10.99. 2008-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2011. Low calories and overly sweet! Put extra fresh mint in this. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Crystal Light is a lowcalorie powdered beverage mix produced by Kraft Foods. I'm a fan of alcoholic mojitos, because I love the crisp mint and tang of the lime, and these packets are actually pretty spot on. Crystal Light Margarita Drink Mix 5ct Com. Each packet is filled to make 2 quarts. 0. If you have further questions about a product, you can write to us byor call 1-800-323-0768. We liked the Margarita and the Appletini. So when I tried this I realized I could mix a drink that was half Crystal Light and have regular margarita, and cut my calories by 50%! Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Amazon has encountered an error. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Crystal Light Mocktails Mojito Drink Mix 3 Canisters of 5 Packets Exp 3/16 HTF at the best online prices at eBay! 3+ day shipping. 3 download. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix Canister 10 Quarts Discontinued Sealed (2) Canisters Of Sugar Free Crystal Light Appletini Five 2 Quart Pouches In Each; More Info. Anyway, glad I can buy them on here, and they are delicious! After taste is pronounced and makes No wonder they don't sell it anymore, taste and smells awful. Crystal Light Mocktails, Appletini, 1.69 Ounce (Pack of 4) $19.39: 2016-12-07 06:01:11: eBay US Used: Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix Canister . Crystal Light liquid, which comes packed "on the go," brings together the convenience of the packing, as well as the sweet flavors of Crystal Light for perfect refreshment. Copyright @ 2023 upcitemdb.com. More Recipes. 12. The videos will hypnotize you, the tights will confound you, but the workout moves are pure gold. I bought them thinking I could use them as a version of "skinny cocktails." - crystal light mocktail party stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. As I was not expecting this, it was initially offputting, but now it doesn't detract from the taste in the least. Flavor. I love margaritas but they are chock full of sugar and carbs. The taste just wasnt there. I absolutely hated it, i had bought the mojito one, the taste was so bad and the powder would not dissolve in the water. Each flavor is available in multi-pack canisters with 5 packets each (1 flavor per canister). Pinterest. Starting today through 4/23, head on over to the Crystal Light Facebook page to play "Mocktails Sprint Madness" for a chance to earn up to $8 off Crystal Light products! Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger Tortilla Chips. These "Mocktail" varieties were previously only available in Mojito, Margarita, and Appletini varieties, but for a limited time starting this April, the . The Crystal Light Mocktails are really great!! Please bring it back. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. Beverage State. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2012, I'm embarrassed to admit that I fell for the advertising and made an impulsive purchase of, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2013. Copyright @ 2023 upcitemdb.com. This tastes just like what the original Peach Bellini was: peach puree and Prosecco (an Italian sparkling white wine), though there's no sparkle to this unless you add some seltzer. Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Sugar Free Drink Mix Singles with Caffeine . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crystal Light Mocktails - Margarita - 1 Pack (10 Qrts) . Thank you and soon you will hear from one of our Attorneys. 13. Type. crystal light appletini discontinued. I have never had a real Mojito, but I got sick of the same old tastes.cherry, iced tea, grapeblah blahand I enjoyed the Margarita flavor, so I thought I'd try this. The mojito is not good. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. Don't want to drink my calories. blueberry-lemon smoothie. , UPC And now, thanks to Crystal Light, I can have the next best thing. Please use a different way to share. Most Crystal Light mixes I end up watering down because the flavor is too intense. Blue breeze- Refreshing as the name suggests. There was a problem completing your request. ChickAdvisor Share. Now I don't think I will spend the money to try the other flavors. If it is, your child should not eat the product. Score! We go through about 14 containers of this Mojito during the summer months. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I think this is a very tasty alternative. : Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix, 5ct, is suitable for both gluten free and Kosher diets. I was so pleased with the product that I returned to the store to make another purchase. They work wonderfully in that capacity. crystal light appletini discontinuedstriped bark scorpion 5 people found this helpful. Prepared Crystal Light comes in a number of flavors . . Put extra fresh mint in this. Vulture looked back at the phenomenon in an interview with the competition's 1987 host . IT IS SOOO GOOD and refreshing! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. All in all I would definitely recommend this product. If you are not able to consume alcohol or sugar, I will recommend this product. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Makes 10 quarts. Or they make great skinny cocktails if you add alcohol. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products. Clarified using what I believe was cheese cloth folded into 5 layers then placed in a chinois. But I didn't like how much coloring was obviously in there. They work wonderfully in that capacity. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Today's Bellini makers add peach schnapps, lemon juice, and Champagne, but this Mocktail has none of those flavors, however you CAN taste a white wine flavor in this which cuts the straight thick peachy flavor perfectly. To find a store near you that carries Crystal Light Mocktails, please visit our website and enter your zip code into the store locator. I keep coming back to order more. BRING IT BACK. , Item model number Beautiful Crystal Light Mocktail glass to enjoy your drink or just display Size 7" tall x 5" wide Clear light plastic construction Crystal Light logo New in Box Note: Crystal Light Mocktails products are discontinued. Excellent Health Alternative to a Margarita, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2012. Crystal Light Sugar-Free Decaffeinated Lemon Iced Tea Naturally Flavored Powdered Drink Mix 4 Count Pitcher Packets. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Honestly, I was a little disappointed in the Peach Bellini flavor. All gone! We will check it out. Previous page. Twitter. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2013. Now I'm in trouble if I don't have something to help me take it. Best crystal light out there. Add to List. Kraft Foods introduced low-calorie drink mixes inspired by popular cocktail flavors that are available for a limited time only. I think I'm addicted to the mocktails! Disclosure: We may earn a commission when you use one of our links to make a purchase. The Lazy Skinny Girl Margarita Recipe. I love the Mojito so I thought this would be as good. Free shipping for many products! BRING IT BACK. 24 results. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Makes 10 quarts. I accidentally got the wrong product, I contacted the company and within hours that SAME day, they contacted me and corrected the problem. The Crystal Light Drink Mix is sugar free and is suitable . Click here to load reader. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Absolutely love the margarita and mojo to flavours!! Queen's Kitchen & Mocktails: Best buffet with a beautiful ambience - See 9 traveler reviews, 98 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. We'll certainly do our best to make the service highly-available though, and the results accurate. UPC-A: 0 43000 04157 4: EAN-13: . I tried the sugar free margarita mix. I honestly thought that they would have been very sweet, and artificial tasting (as some flavours are) - but I was pleasantly surprised. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2015. Mix by the bottle or pitcher; just add convenient packets or drink powder to water. He tried them both and absolutely loved the apple martini flavor which he insisted both my mom and I try because it was so good. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2012. They mixed well with the alcohol we ordered through Bon Vogage Dept. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2013. 90% fewer calories than leading beverages. I LOVED these. My immediate thought is we used too much . I am thinking they have been discontinued? I WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE OF IT AND CAN NOT FIND IT IN ANY LOCAL; STORES. This was probably not my smartest buy on Amazon -- I mean cmon, it's Crystal Light -- but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I keep coming After stumbling across the Appletini mix and really liking it -- I was thrilled to find Appletini, Mojito, and Margarita in a single package so I could try all three. The margarita was my least favorite Until I added alcohol and blended it with ice. Crystal Light mocktails are available in five flavors. Please try again. Kraft's very popular line of Crystal Light powdered drink mixes has recently seen the introduction of a new series of cocktail-themed varieties of their pitcher-sized drink mix packages. I like the flavor but no longer available by Crystal Light. The drink's height of fandom in the '80s also gave America the Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship competition, which ran for a few years in the mid-80s. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. I was really looking forward to trying the new mojito flavor of Crystal Light - I was very disappointed. I am looking for a substitute for wine and caffine but this did not do the trick. Great way to reduce calories in your favorite cocktail, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2014. bar. Also, it's a pretty color. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Too bad they discontinued it. Disclaimer: The information is all provided as-is, with no guarantees on availability or accuracy of the results. Presentation of this mocktail is legendary. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2013, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2014. Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member. $33.72. Hopefully they'll bring it back soon and be widely available in stores. Don't expect zinger taste, even with top shelf tequila. IT IS SOOO GOOD and refreshing! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ** The Official Spirit of Dry January ** Lyre's Non Alcoholic Spirits Mixed (Amalfi Spritz/G&T/Classico) - Ready To Drink Spritz, Sparkling, Gin & Tonic Cocktails - Pack of 12 (3 Packs of 4 X 8.5 Fl Oz). A sweetly satisfying drink, pure and simple. I think it costs too much for what it is, but it's come in handy when I've had a group in my house and run out of other things to drink. $10.00 shipping. He has diabetes so I thought this might be a great way for my Dad to drink more water without it getting boring and also be able to give him something flavorful to drink without sugar. I bought up on the Margarita mix but now about out. Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix, 5ct, mixes with water to make a drink that is 5 calories per serving, low in sodium and sugar free.

1970s Chicago Restaurants, Ralph Taeger Son, Buffalo Creek, Armstrong County Pa, Tony The Closer'' Robinson Nfl Career, Articles C