525 W Manchester Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90301. Recent additions to ACTA ACCLA include Lucius Appuleius Saturninus by Kenneth Friedman and Gods, Goddesses, and Mythological Creatures on Greek Coins by Robert Lattanzi. will drive to your home, office or bank! 20 Dollars (XXIII Olympiad Los Angeles) Series: Sport Catalog codes: Unu:x6 Issued on: 1984 Last issue date: 1984 Distribution: Numismatic Product . Furthermore, we have competitive pricing and over 25 years of experience in the San Fernando Valley of California. Their price was the best of the three and done deal. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. He is the Authenticator for Major Mint Error coins for P.C.G.S. 16311 Ventura Blvd # 1298, Encino, CA 91436. months[7]="July"; We continue every day to remember this basic business model. We buy jewelry, coins, diamonds, watches, sterling silver flatware, dental gold, and other antique collectibles, and more. When investing in precious metals, its important to work with honest, trustworthy, and experienced people. One section of The Tyrant Collection, The Tyrants of the Thames, is the most valuable collection of English coins in private hands. home, office or bank, since we are serving all of Los Angeles and surrounding counties. Our expert appraisers have been trained by GIA and are ready to assist you with any estate jewelry needs. We have developed a large and loyal customer base as people have come to depend on us for quality, selection and customer service beyond their expectations. When you finally place an order, it can take many weeks to be delivered. More information will be announced soon about the theme and the coins in this first exhibition.I am text block. Customer Service We do not hire commission based sales people or telemarketers. What did people search for similar to coin collectors in Los Angeles, CA? Our tremendous growth is a direct result of our commitment to professionalism, to ethics, and to serving each and every customer to the highest of our abilities. You can rely on our many years of experience and courteous service. Los Angeles Gold & Silver is a Rare Coin and Antiques store located in the heart of the Beverly Hills shopping district. 5855 Topanga Canyon Blvd Suite 410, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Find all of our past sales and prices realized all in one place! One of the only coin shops located in the heart of Los Angeles, this store carries a wide selection of coins and bullion products. Whether over the counter or over the phone, you will always feel like a part of the Wilshire Coin family we pride ourselves on being friendly, attentive, and resourceful. var theDate=new Date() Currently he is on the Board of Directors for ICTA, as well as a Board member of CERT (Coalition for Equity Regulation & Taxation). var date=time.getDate(); For sales tax information related to precious metals sales in California, please refer to our analysis located here. Coin Connection 4.7 (123 reviews) Watches Jewelry Gold Buyers $$Studio City "As a coin collector let me say never go here with your coins, he has no idea about true value he" more 2. What are some highly rated gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA? Our silver bullion inventory is one of the largest in the country with $1000 face 90% silver bags and 40% silver bags, 1 oz American Silver Eagles, the American Silver Eagle Monster Box (500 coins), 1 oz silver rounds, 10 oz and 100 oz silver bars. 3rd Fl, Ste 300 Price quotes are also available by phone or email. The GoldDealer.com Building has been a precious metals exchange since 1956 and visitors enjoy private parking and complete security. From the latest in fine sport watches to the oldest, most complicated pocket watches, we can be of assistance. Edward III decided that England needed its own gold coins and in 1344 it issued gold coins in the denominations of double-florin (double leopard), florin (leopard) and half florin (half leopard). I got better deals here and it is right by my house. Owner Glenn Sorgenstein is a lifelong coin collector, committed to making every customers experience positive, whether they are a new collector or an experienced investor. Long Beach Expo - February 2-4, 2023 . Every inquiry and transaction is treated in a courteous, professional manner. No other coin shop in Los Angeles can compete with what we have to offer! These certified pieces, graded by PCGS and NGC, are available for view during our regular business hours and are appropriate for both new collectors and experienced numismatists. 1312 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401. home, office or bank, since we are serving all of Los Angeles and surrounding counties. 254 East Main Street Alhambra, CA 91801. We have a coin buyer in your area with over 25 years of experience and 95% offer acceptance rate. The Los Angeles area, especially, offers a high concentration of coin and precious metal shops. Other services we offer: Appraisals and evaluations, Custom Jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and . After sending photos of some of the coins, you flew to St. Louis, drove to our home, thoroughly reviewed the coins with us and gave us a pre-auction estimate of $22,000.00! As exciting as all these events were, the stunning conclusion was a total hammer price of nearly $67,000! Are there tamale. We can also help you if you are trying to buy or sell diamonds, watches; and settling an estate with other jewelry and coins. Comfortable, warm atmosphere. Excerpt from Fred Weinberg & Co Inc website: Fred Weinberg & Co. is located in Encino, California (Los Angeles). We are conveniently located in Burbank, California, at the corner of Riverside Drive and Olive Avenue. They tell you the value of your gold or jewelry and pay verymore, First time selling anything to a Pawnshop. Offering Free Appraisals is the most effective way we can empower our customers to make informed, knowledgeable decisions, and show our commitment to superb customer service. ", "Top gold buyers ever! The purchase price was not disclosed but Goldberg says that it easily establishes this coin as the most valuable English coin of all time.. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. (Free Parking Available). Email:staff@americanrarities.com| Phone:800-622-5680| Text:720-600-4740. My experience was very positive, quick, and efficient. An avid coin collector since the age of 12, he understands the interests of both collector and investor. Since gold and silver prices have skyrocketed in the past decade, many new companies started popping up. We made the prestigious Inc 500 in 2005, a list of the fastest growing companies in America. If you are looking to sell your personal collection, or just have some coins that you want to sell for fair market value, look no further. Civilizations require access to water for irrigation and transportation, so they tend to develop around bodies of water, such as rivers, lakes, and seas. The person I spoke with was extremely. Gold Coins. We all know driving is terrible in Los Angeles. They go through the process of weighing and smelting your metals in front of you,, This is a very HONEST business. As a small business Hertels Coins satisfied customers are the number one priority. Great prices, friendly staff, and huge variety. We are writing to express our gratitude to the Goldbergs for the outstanding job they did selling our coin collection. A third examplethe piece recently graded by NGCwas discovered by a metal detectorist in southern England nearly 150 years later in 2006. Ira, you are one of the kindest and approachable people I have enjoyed the company of in recent years. Download the membership brochure for more information about joining ACCLA. 427 N. Camden Drive, Suite F The Tyrant Collection, which includes a treasured 1937 Edward VIII proof set, will be publicly displayed over the course of several years through a series of exhibits at upcoming Long Beach Expo conventions. It provides a framework to share information and ideas across the various fields of interest in which we specialize. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, market information and trade experience, and we offer that level of expertise to everyone we meet. The gold noble gained popularity and on August 20, 1344, the gold leopards were officially demonetized. Is there a fruit vendor serving cut up fruit with chile powder and lime juice? Need Cash? The discovery of the New World in 1492 revitalized the role of silver in modern commerce in fact, from 15001800, 85% of global silver production and trade took place in Bolivia, Peru, and Mexico alone. We are confident that we are the dealer you will want to work with. I Know mine is! In the past I have gone to the jewelry district downtown, which is such a hassle. The Tyrant Collection is divided into sections, one for each of the major civilizations which issued coins for an extended period of time. A two-thousand-year-old gold coin can look as if it was minted yesterday, explained the owner ofThe Tyrant Collection. 7190 Sunset Blvd. We strive to provide our customers with the most extensive selections of collectibles and rarities, with friendly & trustworthy customer service. Colnect collectors club revolutionizes your collecting experience! Here are some quick links to our most frequently requested services. Struck between January and July of 1344, they were quickly abandoned in favor of the gold noble, which was a bit larger than the double leopard with a weight of 138.46 grains and a value of 6 shillings, 8 pence. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Other services we offer: Appraisals and evaluations, Custom Jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and. Best coin dealer near me in Los Angeles, California, Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. The objective of The Tyrant Collection is to obtain a coin of every tyrant who ruled every major territory or country, preferably a large gold coin boldly displaying the tyrants name, likeness and titles, he added. In addition, I was delighted in the fact that you are not only professional and knowledgeable, but also so passionate. Our inventory features many rare coins that are normally only seen in books. We also travel extensively in search of quality material. Click edit button to change this text. Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, bmp, jpeg, xls, csv, xlsx, Max. I went to Sunset Gold to get rid of some old jewelry that I found while doing some spring cleaning. Los Angeles, CA Shopping Coin collectors Best coin collectors near me in Los Angeles, CA Sort:Recommended Price 1. And you can listen to our Audio Gold News and sign-up for our nationally recognized and complimentary Gold Newsletter written daily by Ken Edwards and Richard Schwary. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I cannot even tell you how exciting that news was. Silver Dollars; Half Dollars; Quarters; Twenty Cent Piece; Dimes; Half Dimes; Nickels; Three Cent Piece SILVER Mining of silver began over 5000 years ago in Asia Minor, in modern day Turkey, providing a stable currency for blossoming Mediterranean civilizations. months[11]="November"; Browse our rare coins on eBay or come in to our showroom and let our staff share some of their combined 140+ years of knowledge. But here at the Long Beach Expo you will be able to see thousands of contemporary portraits, from life, of the most famous and powerful figures of history. It was subsequently sold at auction that year for the equivalent of $850,000, the highest price ever paid for a British coin at the time. Los Angeles Gold & Silver has participated in Direct Sales, Auctions, Appraisals and Consulting work for well over $150,000,000 in Numismatic and Antique merchandise over the past 25 years. Auctioneer's Auctions. No other coin shop in Los Angeles can compete with what we have to offer! Excerpt from Paul Albarian & Associates, LLC website: Paul Albarian & Associates, LLC specializes in buying and selling rare coins, precious metals, and jewelry. Los Angeles, CA Coin Shop and Coin Dealer Directory, Portland, OR Coin Shop and Coin Dealer Directory, Member of PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service), Sponsor for ANA (American Numismatic Association), Platinum Gold & Silver Jewelry (and other items), Past Appraiser for the State of California, Licensed by the City of Los Angeles (#1942-0840), Member of the Professional Numismatics Guild (Dennis Gillio, #321), Life Member of the American Numismatic Association (#LM4535), Member of the Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Member of the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC), All Confederate and other U.S. coinage and tokens. certification by GIA and EGL, Coin grading and certification by PCGS and NGC, Estate jewelry evaluation, are proud members of the Professional Numismatists Guild and follow their. #1 Rated Gemologist Jewelry Buyer in Orange County; GIA Graduate Gemologist, Sr. I am so very, very pleased with your service, and the wonderful outcome of the auction!! Items are purchased in new or damaged condition: All coins & bars Rare coin collections Jewelry Watches, Diamonds Dental gold Sterling silver flatware. We thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support. Gold coins needed for domestic and international trade had to come from other European countries such as France and Italy. Another great thing about American Rarities is we are both online and local. One block from the famed Rodeo Drive, we specialize in the Buying and Selling of Rare Coins, Antique Silver, Estate Jewelry, Fine Watches, Diamonds and Much More. There arent many coin shops in Los Angeles anymore. Theyre pieces of history that can speak volumes about the past and present. With a C.D Hopkins Metals Division account, you can purchase precious metals for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient storage at an independent bank or depository. (323) 786-COIN (2646) Heritage Auctions is the largest collectibles auctioneer and third largest auction house in the world. Contact us andwe would be happy to provide you with an excellent consultation, even at your. Check out our five star rating on Yelp and our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The artistry is amazing. He also has a degree in financial planning from U.C.L.A. GoldDealer.com is trusted and quoted on CNN, CNBC and PBS. We at American Rarities are ready to appraise and buy virtually any types of rare coins you have at a competitive price. They give you up to 93% value. US and foreign coins. Other services we offer: Appraisals and evaluations, Custom Jewelry design and repair, Diamond re-cutting and certification by GIA and EGL, Coin grading and certification by PCGS and NGC, Estate jewelry evaluation. Mint State Gold (a division of Stuppler and Company) is one of the major wholesalers of precious metals and rare coins in the United States. Los Angeles, CA 90046. We have a long standing reputation for being honest and generous with our clientele. At Paul Albarian & Associates customer satisfaction is our highest priority. months[4]="April"; The archive includes a video seminar on Ancient Coin Collecting for US and World Collectors. Please check into our website frequently for updates to inventory and for informative articles on numismatics and related financial news. In the heart of Los Angeles, Collectors Internet can supply most coins, from items worth less than a dollar to building a multimillion-dollar collection. Dont ask us. Thats why you had to google coin shops Los Angeles.. months[2]="February"; Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Los Angeles Bicentennial collectors token 1781 1981 coin On The Move medallion at the best online prices at eBay! Each section of The Tyrant Collection is named after the body of water it dominates. We specialize in all U.S. gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion, in the form of coins, bars, and rounds. We believe in building long term relationships based on trust and integrity. Dozens of major rarities are contained within this collection, but the highlight is the single most valuable English numismatic item: the only complete proof set of Edward VIII in private hands. GOLD From the earliest humans to the classical Romans to the modern civilizations of today, gold has always played a substantial role in wealth preservation. Often times it is a Their coin selection includes shipwreck coins, PCGS and NGC graded coins, world currency, and 90% silver coinage. We have the customer base that allows us to make you the hands down highest offer period. Tyrants have been the primary shapers of history for thousands of years. Saturday: 11am - 4pm While you don't have to be a member to attend a meeting, membership is low cost. Before I turned over the coin to my client, I wanted to have it certified by a third-party grading service for better long-term protection, says Goldberg. People also searched for these in Los Angeles: What are people saying about gold buyers in Los Angeles, CA? These are some gold buyers with a large number of reviews in Los Angeles, CA: Frank & Son Collectible Show (875 reviews), Anime Jungle/Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle (340 reviews), Santa Monica Jewelry & Loan (157 reviews), Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch, Anime Jungle/Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle. After many years as a wholesale dealer, Meridian Coin opened in Torrance in 2012. certification by GIA and EGL, Coin grading and certification by PCGS and NGC, Estate jewelry evaluation We are GIA trained gemologists and are lifetime members of the American Numismatic Association. We found 87 results for Coin Dealers Supplies in or near Los Angeles, CA.They also appear in other related business categories including Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelry Buyers, and Collectibles.17 of these businesses have an A/A+ BBB rating.11 of the rated businesses have 4+ star ratings.. Available for immediate purchase: Our New York, Beverly Hills, and San Francisco offices offer an array of certified coins available for immediate purchase. I had so much fun assembling this collection that I want to share with the public the centuries of art, history, power, and money it comprises, he stated. Find the current Auction here! And you enjoy benefits like great national pricing, free insured shipping and no commission sales. We are very experienced, and happy to share our knowledge with you. Ive been reading your lot descriptions and I want to both thank you for doing such a lovely job on my coins and also congratulate you on what are really among the very best descriptions in the US auction business today. Thus, in early 2012, Meridian Coin opened its doors to the public in the Farmers and Merchants Bank Center in Torrance, CA. document.write("

" + lmonth + " "); We purchase all United States coins and currency (paper money). Many of our competitors will lure clients in with flashy advertising, and then try to sell expensive, overpriced rare coins, with quick talk about government confiscation or profit potential. California. Give us a try for the best possible price that you can get.more, I had so much jewelry to get rid of that was just collecting dust! Thankfully, you found us. Thats why theres no obligation to sell when you get an appraisal from us. Mr. Weinberg is an in-demand speaker on the topic of Numismatic Errors, the Minting Process, and the Coin Industry. They have an eBay Store, and their website offers live chat assistance during business hours. Coins denote so much more than just a monetary number. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. RARE COINS Our numismatists (coin experts) specialize in the intricacies of rare coins and are able to determine any coins market value or history. New Zealand : Coins [20] [1/2]. The first exhibit from The Tyrant Collection will be held at the February 22 24, 2018 Long Beach Coin, Currency, Stamp and Sports Collectible Expo (www.LongBeachExpo.com). Our family has been in the bullion business long before it became popular. Their specialties include rare coins, such as pre-1933 U.S. gold coins, Morgan and Peace silver dollars, 90% and 40% silver coinage, and modern bullion coins.

How To Build A Horizontal Fence With Metal Post, How Tall Is Connie Watt, Articles C