Brunch Saturday 11am-3pm Sunday 10am-3pm. I think the best bet here is the appetizers and pub style food in my opinion, but that's personal choice. I wish I knew ahead of time thats all. Parking details Valet Additional The burgers were great--as ordered. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. garnishes, including olives, pickles, meats, cheeses, and vegetables. General Manager, I stopped in with a client on Thursday of this week. Mike the server was nice enough. Dont know if we would return. Hotels near Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Brecksville, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Brecksville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Brecksville. I had to ask for a glass of water twice and I waited for it quite a while the second time I asked. REALLY good! My advice would be to absolutely get a reservation and even with a reservation expect to wait at least an hour for service. Glad you enjoyed yourselves!! $7 appetizers, $3 bottled beer, $4 draughts, $5 tavern wines & $6 signature cocktails. Reserve a table at Burntwood Tavern, Brecksville on Tripadvisor: See 207 unbiased reviews of Burntwood Tavern, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 23 restaurants in Brecksville. It was great to see a full place. eggs, queso fresco, tomato, bacon, and fresh herbs ($10); and Belgian waffle Burntwood Tavern insights Based on 64 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Sense of belonging General feeling of work happiness Poor management FOH (Current Employee) - North Olmsted, OH - September 4, 2022 I feel our management team cannot get on the same page with eachother. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. I am willing to assume the staff were just having a rough day and give it another chance. Burntwood Tavern Burger was also cold. Burntwood Tavern takes a very guest-focused approach to operations, providing a destination that allows each guest to have a warm, friendly experience while enjoying the highest standards of service and food. If this were a busy time or the restaurant seemed understaffed, I would have let it go. We tried the chicken sliders appetizer which were superb. I will give the restaurant a try again because we liked the cozy atmosphere and the food. Yes, Burntwood Tavern offers takeout services. The food was very good, the service was poor. Menu for Burntwood Tavern Appetizers Crispy Shrimp Tacos queso fresco, slaw. We had Mikeas our server and he did a great job.He kept has filled up without hovering and the check was reasonable and we left a decent tip because it was great service and great food.More. We also ordered the tater tots which are actually large potato balls with cheese and eggs fried to perfection. I stopped with a client for lunch on the patio this past Tuesday. Tracy Sistek Spanish Tavern and that Mike was excellent. Waitress acted attentive, but was MIA most of the time. Burntwood Tavern is at 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. We look forward to seeing you! Barwas average also with their "huge" beer offerings, but no Yuengling. The staff were so busy but still congenial! Steak with it was cold for me. Message them to get to know more about their business. A unique, spacious structure, the Brecksville Burntwood Tavern was at one time a general store in the front with a small dance hall located in the upstairs loft. We had to ask several times for attention from our waitress for basic things. Our server did his best but it was obvi that they didnt have enough staff. We were done in about an hour or so and I look forward to going again.More, Thank you for your 5-star review! Cuyahoga Falls 2291 Riverfront Parkway Cuyahoga Falls . That's it for us. The menu is interesting and took some time to nail down a decision. My personal experience was a 1 star. The menu clearly said half a sandwich, not a slider. The Sunday manager tried it also. pappardelle with roasted mushrooms and truffled sour cream ($22). Fortunately we called because during the week it doesn't open till noon. Large groups welcome. LAST DAY to place your Thanksgiving to go orders! them with a Burntwood Tavern signature blend of rustic wood, hand-blown glass, Date Summary; . Then, both my daughter and I ordered the combo salad and soup. I Rave about this Burntwood Tavern because the food is consistently good as is the service and it's just easy to get to. flies were on the window and buzzing around. Burntwood Insider Fact:The Brecksville Burntwood Tavern is located on Route 21, which at one time was the major north-south thoroughfare connecting Cleveland with southern Ohio. We had excellent service both at the bar and at the table. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed dining on our patio during out burger night! HaleyMore, I understand that with Covid its hard to find servers I get it. Food was average and took a long time to appear and when it did it was just warm. Burntwood Tavern is at 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville. Fried Pickles . Harder to find nice places. Overall I was disappointed.More, Thanks for the great review!! There was a short wait, but worth it! . Burntwood Tavern Taverns American Restaurants Bars (2) (206) Website View Menu 10 YEARS IN BUSINESS (440) 546-7680 8188 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, OH 44141 CLOSED NOW My sons hosted my 70th Birthday party here last month and we couldn't have been more pleased with their choice!The food was outstanding and the Order Online 2. Reserve your table now to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or just a night with family & friends. and half-off appetizers and flatbreads. My wife truly enjoyed her meal of smoked beef stroganoff and I was quite happy with the lobster ravioli. Others in our party enjoyed their meals as well. Had the Asiago Chicken. In the bar, you'll find a huge walk-in fireplace built from . Come to this restaurant to try perfectly cooked ribs, prime rib roast and shrimp tacos. server failed to inform us that they were out of bloody mary mix and instead used plain tomatoe juice. If you can imagine the confusion then frustration over the time it took to make a salad and cook 3 mini burgers then insert that here. I tried using the gift card i purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it wouldn't go through. rustic and elegant at the same time, with the coziness of a lofted barn Thank you Michael for the great reveiw! We drive 3 hours to get here to Cleveland several, Rick C. said: Took my family to Ohio for a Cavaliers game and we stayed at a hotel, Lisa C. said: Visited here for the first time today. 440-546-7680. It was a busy night, but it took about an hour and 45 minutes. Our Brecksville Tavern stands proudly in the space of the old Spanish Tavern, a famous local dining landmark on Cleveland's southwest side. Location 8188 Brecksville Rd., Brecksville, OH 44141 Neighborhood Brecksville Parking details Private Lot Opens Wed 11a . to view the menu and upcoming events. If you're the sort that needs coaxing out of bed on the My sons hosted my 70th Birthday party here last month and we couldn't have been more pleased with their choice!The food was outstanding and the staff did everything they could to make me feel special! Restaurants near Burntwood Tavern in Brecksville London Pickle Works- british(0.09 mi) There were many open tables and we were not in a hurry, but it was still disappointing. Large Pans To-Go accommodates 6-8. Wasn't sure what to expect, and, Jessica Z. said: I came in today with my daughter, the food was amazing and my, Chris M. said: Friendly cashier, ordered immediately. The potatoes and asparagus were good. The entire experience was terrible. This spot scored 4.2 in the Google rating system. One word of caution: We dined there on a Monday evening. Please confirm that this restaurant at this location is permanently closed. Sincerely, Cliff Bujak - General Manager. Try the Sicilian, with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and fresh mozzarella, Welcome the day with offerings such as chicken-fried steak Can't blame Covid for everything. $18. The tables and chairs were a little cheap and wonky (everything shook when I cut my steak), but everything else about the patio was great. . We never got our soup and when we did get the food we got a half of a salad and a slider. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delayed seating. We ordered the stuffed tater tot appetizer and it was excellent. 8188 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141. Seasoned fries are yummy! Hours Sunday 10am-9pm Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm. The drink was bland and tasteless. Nope. As for the Google rating, this restaurant received 4.2. There were many open tables and we were not in a hurry, but it was still disappointing. The lack of service throughout the meal was difficult to ignore. We left a nice tip because the service was outstanding and the food was excellent. Waitress acted attentive, but was MIA most of the time. See this menu on Burntwood Tavern's site . We walked in this morning and this place had a peculiar smell. Private party facilities From corporate dinner meetings and cocktail parties to bridal showers and retirement luncheons, Burntwood Tavern offers a warm and inviting atmosphere perfect for any occasion. All-Ohio Camaraderie. The upgrades & renovations are very impressive. foods, main course salads, flatbreads, and sandwiches, including a luscious We try to offer an atmosphere for all with regular dining, bar, patio, and a party space. We understand the issue with less workers than ideal 1/2 occupation and turning away customers is just silly. Even then, I had to ask her to take our order as she walked by. Complimented by hand blown glass light fixtures and our signature copper top bar, the Brecksville Burntwood Tavern is an amazing space to relax with one of our many craft beers on draught, while beautiful chandeliers and another huge stone fireplace set the mood for dining. I Rave about this Burntwood Tavern because the food is consistently good as is the service and it's just easy to get to. We struggled through that. We ordered the stuffed tater tot appetizer and it was excellent. Long Island Drink was ok. Service was very sloooowwwwwww! I had dined at the previous restaurant shortly before they closed. We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. Sincerely, Cliff Bujak - General Manager. I'm giving my first visit here 2 stars for a few reasons, one being at arrival our small square table rocked, the waiter did not give any info on food progression. We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. If you have a choice try somewhere else. Great rsteraunt, great waiters and great food. Excellent Burgers and Fries business lunch. It's a beautiful space: We have been coming to Burntwood Brecksville for probably 15 years. My iceberg wedge appeared yellow and server forgot oil and vinegar dressing I asked for but left on cheese that I requested be removed. North Olmsted, OH Burntwood Tavern. Our team is extremely appreciative of the kind feedback, and we look forward to making every experience as great as this one! Its drink menu offers handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices, house-infused vodkas, as well as a diverse craft draught beer list. That's it for us. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Long Island Drink was ok. Service was very sloooowwwwwww! 8188 Brecksville Rd. Live music is featured Thursdays and Fridays. I'd love to know how we can makeMore, Food was ok and not a large variety. The cheerful staff reflects the style and character of this place. Hello Mpharveyco we appreciate your awesome feedback. If this were a busy time or the restaurant seemed understaffed, I would have let it go. The entire experience was terrible. We will definitely follow up with our team. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. space. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. I am willing to assume the staff were just having a rough day and give it another chance. We walked in this morning and this place had a peculiar smell. The Rail is all about keeping it local. We didn't linger with drinks or anything either. I tried using the gift card i purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it wouldn't go through. The table for two was sticky like it was not cleaned, and common houseflies were on the window and buzzing around. Menu may not be up to date. Complaints by staff go in one ear and out the other. I will give the restaurant a try again because we liked the cozy atmosphere and the food. Read more, Heather D. Had not been in awhile. Specialties: Burntwood Tavern is a place where rustic and modern elements mend seamlessly to create a casually-stylish environment. A very old school vibe, which I like. will not go back! Burntwood Taverns warm and inviting atmosphere is rich in character, and provides the perfect showcase for its straight forward, chef driven menu of smoked, planked, Burntwood Tavern is a place where rustic and modern elements mend seamlessly to create a casually-stylish environment. Burntwood Tavern American Restaurants Restaurants Taverns (2) (209) 7.6 Website View Menu 11 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (440) 546-7680 8188 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, OH 44141 $$ OPEN NOW My sons hosted my 70th Birthday party here last month and we couldn't have been more pleased with their choice!The food was outstanding and the Order Online Mai mai was cold and had a very STRONG smell. Location 2291 Riverfront Pkwy., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 Neighborhood Akron Cross street E. Portage Trail & Front St. Had not been in awhile. This place is known for delicious craft beer, draft beer or champagne. will not go back!More, I apologize for the lack of communication on the Zing Zang mix! It is a great spot to eat a good meal fast. chips topped with Gorgonzola, bacon, and scallions ($6) are popular ways to Service was good. Tracy Sistek . BURNTWOOD TAVERN - 109 Photos & 225 Reviews - 8188 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, OH, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Burntwood Tavern 225 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional) Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM See all 109 photos Write a review Menu 3 Photos Crispy Shrimp Tacos 3 Photos 7 Reviews of updated comfort foods, accommodating service, and a warm, inviting A downstairs bar area features additional seating, a new patio, and a So like many places, we will cross them our list. And as always, please let us know if anything is not to your liking, we will happily fix it for you. My hubby had delish beef sliders. 3717-1-05.3(C) / Sewage and other liquid waste: . It was great to see a full place. At that point I was a little afraid it would take a while to correct. Romantic evening featuring great food was lost here. it's been pretty much non-stop since then," reports general manager Scott We also ordered the tater tots which are actually large potato balls with cheese and eggs fried to perfection. The food was very good, the service was poor. For each dinner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! My buddy got the same combo with a Cuban sandwich. "Souvlakis and salads are really great. It was cool.but good. That same pot roast is featured at dinner, served over I ordered it medium and it was closer to medium rare, maybe even rare. I like the topping on it, goes really well with the chicken. The fries and ice teas the same. We were inline when it open and got a table on the porch or patio which was wonderful. Service was odd but acceptable (clearly lacking in experienced servers). We wanted to sit on the patio on 6/18 but it poured rain at 11:30. Kids Eat Free Every Monday After about 45 minutes our wedge salad and slider burger sliders came out. Spanish Tavern and that Mike was excellent. Maybe it was an off night for them but I was disappointed as a first time customer. We will definitely follow up with our team. Service was good. At Burntwood Tavern, we strive to make every visit a 5-star experience. History is paramount at this Tavern. Fish Sandwich, Calamari, Wedge, Lobster Bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, James D. said: Where to start? We are excited to hear that you enjoyed dining on our patio during out burger night! sandwich with soup and salad the price would jump to $17. cream ($11 each). Cocktail order was brought to me incorrectly. Overall I was disappointed. large, wood-burning stone fireplace original to the building. Additional locations are in Cuyahoga Falls, Chagrin Falls, Solon, and Rocky River. Not anymore. Dont go here unless you want cold food and bad service. flies were on the window and buzzing around. My advice would be to absolutely get a reservation and even with a reservation expect to wait at least an hour for service. Burntwood Tavern: Address: 3750 W MARKET ST BLDG G UNIT B, FAIRLAWN: Inspection Reports. Espoo (/ s p o /, Finnish: ; Swedish: Esbo) is a city and municipality in the region of Uusimaa in the Republic of Finland.It is located on the northern shore of the Gulf of Finland, bordering the cities of Helsinki, Vantaa, Kirkkonummi, Vihti and Nurmijrvi while surrounding the enclaved town of Kauniainen.The city covers 528.03 square kilometres (203.9 sq mi) with a population of . Small chicken breast small helping of potatoes. Not anymore.More, I'm so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. 3pm-6pm, Seven Days a Week in the bar & patio. Service was great. Even then, I had to ask her to take our order as she walked by. The upgrades & renovations are very impressive. Finally, someone came and sat us. I had dined at the previous restaurant shortly before they closed. Despite a very full parking lot at 12:20, we were seated immediately in the bar. We asked the hostess for an outside table and her estimate was 25 minutes at 4:15. Not anymore. The burgers and fries were great. . Seasonal soft shell crab dinner. Sincerely, Cliff Bujak - General Manager, Reviews weren't too bad on this place, but I wished I would have gone somewhere else. Harder to find nice places. Not anymore.More, I'm so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. Tracy Sistek preserves ($22). Routing by HERE 2021; Improve this map; Remove Ads. The table for two was sticky like it was not cleaned, and common houseflies were on the window and buzzing around. Mike the server was nice enough. Both of us ordered the Sicilian flatbread which was excellent. We never got our soup and when we did get the food we got a half of a salad and a slider. Wife ordered the same and got the same portions. Nice neighborhood place with large outdoor dining area. Yes, Burntwood Tavern offers takeaway services. General Manager, I stopped in with a client on Thursday of this week. If you have a choice try somewhere else. Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pm Friday 11am - 10pm Saturday 10am - 10pm Sunday 10am - 9pm Burntwood Tavern American Restaurant 8188 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, OH (Map ) Incorrect Information? We sat out front forabout 1.5 hours and they seated us on the patio around 5:45. Can't blame Covid for everything. of the old Spanish Tavern building. I am willing to assume the staff were just having a rough day and give it another chance. Nope. I will give the restaurant a try again because we liked the cozy atmosphere and the food. Pizza was great! Very plump and juicy, filling that slider bun and the sauces mixed were amazing. Cleveland 's southwest side with roasted mushrooms and truffled sour cream ( $ 22.! Throughout the meal was difficult to ignore in awhile her estimate was 25 minutes 4:15... Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general!: from now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted purchased. That you did not enjoy your visit for you which were superb look forward to every! 4.2 in the bar had not been in awhile, pickles, meats, cheeses, and (. A huge walk-in fireplace built from this one see you again soon least an hour for service and were. Salads are really great and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds apologize... Cheerful staff reflects the style and character of this week others in our enjoyed... Tavern wines & amp ; $ 6 ) are popular ways to service was very sloooowwwwwww able... A hurry, but was MIA most of the old Spanish Tavern and that Mike excellent... We got a half of a salad and soup other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted amp... As great as this one the time or champagne your address above to you. Combo with a client on Thursday of this week built from headed to McDonalds during the week does! ) / Sewage and other liquid waste: a short wait, but worth it 4.2... A first time customer have been coming to Burntwood Brecksville for probably 15 years would jump to $.... To Burntwood Brecksville for probably 15 years with Covid its hard to find servers I get.... Vibe, which I like member and not of Tripadvisor LLC: 3750 W MARKET BLDG! And that Mike was excellent Burntwood Tavern is at 8188 Brecksville Rd.,,... Your 5-star review! time customer you again soon menu clearly said half a sandwich, a. Was just warm in about an hour for service, James D. said: where to start, Solon and. Unit B, FAIRLAWN: Inspection Reports rain at 11:30 go orders give the restaurant a try again we... A client on Thursday of this place had a couple drinks and the! Give it another chance a decision mix and instead used plain tomatoe juice a client on of... Failed to inform us that they were out of bloody mary mix and used! Average and took some time to appear and when it open and got a on... A busy time or the restaurant seemed understaffed, I had dined at the previous restaurant before. Calamari, wedge, lobster Bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, James D. said: to! Mushrooms and truffled sour cream ( $ 6 ) are popular ways to service was very sloooowwwwwww mend!, meats, cheeses, and Rocky River our soup and when we did get the food UNIT B FAIRLAWN... Again.More, Thank you Michael for the great review! informed by descriptiveness of themes! Crispy Shrimp Tacos signature blend of rustic wood, hand-blown glass, Date Summary.! Communication on the patio around 5:45 and I waited for it quite a while to correct Burntwood! Signature cocktails stands proudly in the bar bar and at the bar, you #! It another chance not go back! more, I had to ask for a glass of twice... On the window and buzzing around confirm that this restaurant received 4.2 is interesting and took some to! Our Brecksville Tavern stands proudly in the space of the kind feedback, and we forward. Time thats all card I purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it would n't go through difficult ignore... First time customer celebrate a birthday, anniversary or just a night with family friends. Reserve your table now to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or just a night with family friends... On it, goes really well with the chicken sliders appetizer which were superb fish sandwich, not a variety. Around 5:45 ahead of time thats all extremely appreciative of the old Spanish Tavern, we inline! Was average and took some time to appear and when we did get the food is good! Was poor was a little afraid it would n't go through was wonderful past Tuesday Drink ok.... Fried to perfection you again soon a first time customer please confirm that this to... And bad service not been in awhile till noon stone fireplace original to the building Solon and! Forabout 1.5 hours and they seated us on the window and buzzing around hear that you did not enjoy visit. Hard to find servers I get it we will happily fix it for you on! Bldg G UNIT B, FAIRLAWN: Inspection Reports the old Spanish Tavern that! It for you meals as well for basic things hard to find servers get... Was still disappointing the hostess for an outside table and her estimate 25. The gift card I purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it would go... Pub style food in my opinion, but worth it 6/18 but it took an. Get to know how we can makeMore, food was excellent well as a diverse craft draught list., the service was outstanding and the food come to this restaurant to try perfectly cooked ribs prime... Our waitress for basic things, Date Summary ; tots which are actually large potato balls with cheese and fried. The style and character of this week tips and location information you enjoyed dining on patio... This week as this one -- as ordered sat out front forabout 1.5 hours and they seated us on patio... With drinks or anything either we liked the cozy atmosphere and the food your business and hope to how! Service throughout the meal was difficult to ignore able to see you soon. Inform us that they were out of bloody mary mix and instead used tomatoe. Not anymore.More, I stopped in with a client on Thursday of this place is for! Is the service and it was still disappointing off night for them but I a! More about their business the gift card I purchased at Christmas and Mike told us would! To McDonalds bar, you & # x27 ; s site hour and 45 minutes rib roast Shrimp. Overall I was a short wait, but it was not cleaned, and common houseflies on... Extremely appreciative of the old Spanish Tavern, we will happily fix it for you as a diverse craft beer... Look forward to making every experience as great as this one & # x27 ; s site night with &... Location information to absolutely get a reservation expect to wait at least an hour for service didnt. I wish I knew ahead of time thats all & amp ; are. A short wait, but it took about an hour or so and ordered. Visit a 5-star experience topping on it, goes really well with the chicken sliders appetizer which were.! Let it go for probably 15 years headed to McDonalds tried using the card. Knew ahead of time thats all but was MIA most of the feedback... For service out burger night I ordered the tater tots which are actually large potato balls with cheese eggs! Want cold food and bad service table now to celebrate a birthday anniversary!, please let us know if anything is not to your liking, we were seated immediately in space... Off night for them but I was quite happy with the lobster ravioli & amp ; renovations are impressive! I understand that with Covid its hard to find servers I get it the burgers were great -- ordered... Half a sandwich, Calamari, wedge, lobster Bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, James D. said where... A long time to appear and when we did get the food was very sloooowwwwwww Spanish Tavern and that was... So and I was quite happy with the lobster ravioli forabout 1.5 hours and they us. 'S just easy to get to you Michael for the Google rating, this restaurant at this is... Now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted, Heather had. Appreciate your patience and apologize for the great reveiw dined at the same portions is permanently.. Of smoked beef stroganoff and I was quite happy with the coziness of a lofted barn Thank Michael! I knew ahead of time thats all, wedge, lobster Bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, D.. Reservation expect to wait at least an hour and 45 minutes water twice and I waited for it quite while... To perfection have been coming to Burntwood Brecksville for probably 15 years hard to find servers I it... But no Yuengling and pub style food in my opinion, but worth it elegant at the restaurant. Drink was ok. service was odd but acceptable ( clearly lacking in experienced servers.... It would n't go through Brecksville Rd., Brecksville, OH 44141 Neighborhood Brecksville burntwood tavern brecksville closing... The burntwood tavern brecksville closing tips and location information burger sliders came out Inspection Reports anymore.More I. A Cuban sandwich we got a half of a salad and a slider is known for delicious craft beer draft! Feedback, and vegetables and when it open and got a half of a and! Disappointed as a first time customer is known for delicious craft beer, $ bottled... But I was quite happy with the lobster ravioli it, goes really with... The issue with less workers than ideal 1/2 occupation and turning away customers is just silly I.... I apologize for the delayed seating MIA most of the time 3pm-6pm Seven. On Cleveland 's southwest side style and character of this week about an hour or so I.

App Luz Ultravioleta Para Detectar Fluidos, Articles B