I enjoyed the overall experience and would definitely return for another event. San Diego Theatres has partnered with Sodexo Live!, the leading hospitality partner to North America's live entertainment venues, to provide premier hospitality and food service for the Civic Theatre and Balboa Theatre. Binoculars are recommended for patrons wishing to view costume, facial and staging details. Because of their close proximity to the stage, guests will find excellent views from nearly every Orchestra seat. We arrived 25 minutes to showtime and went to the box office where I showed the man working there the email I'd received from my friend. , girl's night for Come Fly Away with Me, Lion King & Hamilton- to name a few. It is quaint, they have decent theater and it is downtown so I can walk to it. Restrooms with a changing station are located in the Main Lobby Womens room (West), Main Lobby Mens room, Balcony level Womans room (East) and Balcony level Mens room (East). Fortunately tickets are usually always available leading up to the event. Discover the best deals on tickets on SeatGeek! Have a question about seat obstructions, concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego Civic Theatre? For example, obstructed view seats at San Diego Civic Theatre would be listed for the buyer to consider (or review) prior to purchase. Accessibility seating at the Civic Theatre includes: For patrons with hearing difficulties, audio assistance devices are in use at the Civic Theatre. Barry's Tickets Guarantees a 100% refund on any cancelled event. Went here today to see the Blue Man group. San Diego, CA 92101619.615.4000, This is the Official Website of San Diego Theatres which manages and operates San Diego Civic Theatre and Balboa Theatre. What is the narcissist thinking during silent treatment? Please be aware that Artists or Presenting Organizations may continue to require Covid-19 safety measures for entry including proof of vaccination, a negative test result and/or masks. Can I use a credit card at San Diego Civic Theatre? Balboa Theatre. I enjoy coming here. He did not apologize for the situation but instead began to accuse us of using a scalper and some other fraudulent way of getting tickets. Full refund anonymous Nov 18, 2022 Our seats were great! Take elevators down to the Street (S) level to access the outdoor plaza leading to the Theatre. Currently, Frozen - San Diego Civic Theatre tickets for Jan 19 at Vivid Seats start around $59, with an average price of $364. 4, Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/9/2020, 8/24/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/10/2020, 8/25/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/11/2020, 8/26/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/12/2020, 8/27/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/13/2020, 8/28/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/14/2020, 8/29/2021), La Jolla Music Society Presents Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, The Conrad Presents Yo-Yo Ma & Kathryn Stott, 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/6/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/7/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/8/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/9/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/10/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/11/2020). San Diego Civic Theatre Tickets | Schedule for 2023/2024 Events Valid tickets All tickets 100% authentic and valid for entry! If you're shorter, you can lean forward and rest on the balcony wall if the guardrail is in your way. Concerts Sports More Arts & Theater Family VIP Deals Entertainment Guides The Civic Theatre offers companion seating and seating for patrons with wheelchairs. The theatre decor seems a bit dated, but its relatively well-kept and clean (i.e., its not modern, but its fine for a theatre). Seating usually starts approximately 30-minutes prior to the start of a show. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Buy Tickets More Info. Please call Ticketing Services at 619.615.4180 or email us at ticketing@sandiegotheatres.org for additional information or special seating request assistance. Side-by-side seating. The people who work here are all very nice. Please plan to arrive early to the venue to accommodate the testing. While cell phones must be silenced during performances, it is still possible for people to leave messages to your phone. Then, that person may call our House Manager at (619) 615-4125, to leave their message and your seat location. How many people can sit in the San Diego Civic Theatre? You'd better hurry if you want to experience it all from the best seats in the house, so don't wait. . This may be for just the duration of a few minutes for an opening number or may be for the entire first act of the performance. Civic Theatre Seating Chart . eibrady Nov 13, 2022 I was pleasantly surprised with the view from our seats. Thorough cleaning and disinfection are performed after all events. Comfortable seats with good legroom. San Diego Civic Theatre is an incredible venue, hosting amazing events throughout the year. For example, obstructed view seats at San Diego Civic Theatre would be listed for the buyer to consider (or review) prior to purchase. There are four restrooms equipped with a Changing Station for patrons with young children in attendance. We have everything you need to know about San Diego Civic Theatre from detailed row and seat numbers, to where the best seats are. These recommendations will continue to be updated as CDPH continues to assess conditions on an ongoing basis. What hotels are near San Diego Civic Theatre? Jan 19 Thu 2:00 PM. Includes row and seat numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event schedules, community feedback and more. For theaters and amphitheaters (i.e. Lost and Found:lostandfound@sandiegotheatres.org, 233 A Street, Suite 900 Vince (the manager) appeared smugly already with an unwelcoming smirk on his face. Get event ticket prices as low as $6.00 and shop for the best seats at San Diego Civic Theatre for the Druski event using our interactive seating chart. Events Seating Charts Seating Configurations Theater Upcoming at San Diego Civic Theatre Dec 16 Fri 7:30 PM Golden State Ballet: The Nutcracker From $60+ San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA Dec 17 Sat 2:30 PM Golden State Ballet: The Nutcracker View our interactive seating charts and 2023 schedule for San Diego Civic Theatre. Access to the Orchestra is via two sloped walkways with no stairs. The San Diego Civic Theatre offers plush seating for 2,967 patrons. Prices may be above face value. I wasted a lot of money. San Diego is known as one of the best live entertainment cities in California, if not all of the United States, and places like San Diego Civic Theatre certainly contribute to that reputation. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Annie. Jan 18 Wed 7:00 PM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For updated information about current show statuses during the COVID-19 pandemic, click here. Ask below in the comments! Frozen - The Musical. Independent Theater Guide. Vince came and stood over the will call agent's shoulder with his arms crossed over his chest observing, as though I were trying to pull some sort of fast one, and of course only HE could bust us. San Diego Civic Theatre is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. sleeping Beauty was amazing Upvote 5 Downvote Jeff Croddy September 3, 2016 Food, drinks all reasonable, comfortable seating Upvote 4 Downvote San Diego Theatres is taking many steps and precautions to help ensure your safety. Seats are numbered from the middle of the theatre, starting at one and increasing in number towards the outermost edges. From $53+ To promote the safety of our guests and enhance speed of service all food and beverage transactions at San Diego Theatres will be cash-free. Booster seats are available on a first come, first serve. The streets around the venue seem a bit sketchy but no one gave me a hassle. with our whole family but had great customer service after the fact. And so now whenever I purchase seats at the Civic, I try for rows F through H in the center. If you are attending an event and are in need of assistance at any time, please contact one of our uniformed Ushers or Public Safety Staff. In most cases even last minute downloadable E-tickets are available on the same day or even just hours before the event. Find cheap San Diego Civic Theatre tickets at CheapTickets. Click here to view our Privacy Policy. The Civic Theatre is proud to offer accessible wheelchair seating, restrooms and audio assistance systems for patrons. Please note that during certain productions when the orchestra pit/extended orchestra pit are not required and removable seating is in place, the first three rows are AA, BB, and CC followed by Row A. Because if you don't, someone else will! We have everything you need to know about San Diego Civic Theatre from detailed row and seat numbers, to where the best seats are. Be the first to receive news and information on upcoming eventsand special offers. Buy Frozen - The Musical tickets today and get ready for an unforgettable show! We have seen a couple of different things here from different levels, and it's a nice theater with very nice people running it. All Orchestra seats are within 25 rows of the stage with rows AA-CC at the front and A-V directly behind. Also available is a full list of upcoming San Diego Civic Theatre events. Upvote 8 Downvote Ash Marie May 19, 2014 very nice, I was on the upper wing, best view! I think it depends what type of event you are attending and what your preferences are. Arts & Theater Tickets Theater Disney Presents The Lion King (Touring) Tickets 4.8 Disney Presents The Lion King (Touring) Tickets Events (151) Reviews (10000) Details No Events Near Raleigh & Durham In Your Area January 2023 Loading Error Calendar View isn't available at this time. Note: By purchasing tickets to events at Civic Theatre, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Audio Description Services are available at select San Diego Opera performances. The best seats at San Diego Civic Theatre are located in the Orchestra seats that run right up to the stage. Find the full San Diego event schedule at San Diego Civic Theatre and dates below as well as the lowest prices for premium and sold-out tickets online. Upcoming at San Diego Civic Theatre. These are my personal season tickets. Barry's Tickets Guarantees a 100% refund on any cancelled event. The last row of the Dress Circle (Row H) maybe accessed without stairs and can accommodate a mix of up to 30 wheelchair spaces and companion seats. Prices may be higher or lower than face value. There are 20 permanent rows and three removable rows over the orchestra pit. Sellers must disclose all information that is listed on their tickets. Went to see a matinee performance. All ticket purchases come with a 100% Buyer Guarantee. San Diego Civic Theatre is a best-in-class venue located in San Diego, CA. Sodexo Live! Lower Loge seats are only accessible via stairs. Thanks. A spokesperson for the Shubert Organization confirmed that the confusion with the numeral one is indeed the reason why most of its theatres have no Row I. Enjoy! Special effects are part of many performances and may include the use of Strobe Lights (flicker-sensitive patrons), haze and smoke machines, etc. The sound was good and the seats were relatively comfortable. I got seat in the "Dress Circle or the rear Mazzanine. General Info:info@sandiegotheatres.org (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); The San Diego Civic Theatre provides comfortable seating for up to 2, 967 people, across 4 stunning floors the Orchestra, Dress Circle, Mezzanine, and Balcony! venues that don't have sections around the entire stage) seat numbers follow a different logic. (until 5:30P): $2 per 20 minutes, $18 maximum, Mon.Fri. 3 and Symphony No. Our bars and concession stands accept debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods. We suggest choosing List View to see all events. 37 seat GrandEmperor San Diego Civic Theatre Annie High up in the balcony but not difficult to see. CHEAP $ Great at the best online prices at eBay! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. San Diego Civic Theatre gets some of the top shows every year like Mean Girls, Brit Floyd and My Fair Lady. . When I insisted that my friend was no crook he said, "Then she didn't do a very smart thing since Ticketmaster doesn't accept what she sent." Tickets can be picked up 2.5 hours prior to your performance time. Please refer to our list of prohibited items. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) venues that don't have sections around the entire stage) seat numbers follow a different logic. Buy Druski tickets on July 15, 2023 at San Diego Civic Theatre. He informed me that what she had sent me was not enough to gain entry. Please be aware we may only become aware of the use of such effects close to the actual performance date. Watch the Video Video unavailable But at the end if the day, it depends what you like. Please review the following security details. BigStub has a huge selection of the best seats at the San Diego Civic Theatre. He noted that my friend was in Chicago and stated that there is "tons of ticket fraud in Chicago." I was way up in the balcony and still had a great view and good sound. Couldn't understand the singing. At the Civic Theatre, a limited number of Sennheiser infra-red audio assistance system headsets are available to amplify the sound for those in need. These notes include information regarding if the San Diego Civic Theatre seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. Call Patron Services at (619) 533-7000 for personalized service on your subscription. Important Notice. It was simplistic staging, sterile acting, no passion. . Please contact Ticketing Services at 619.615.4180 or San Diego Opera Patron Services at 619.533.7000 for further details or access individual Event Information pages on this site for specific event details. Druski at San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA Druski is appearing live in San Diego at San Diego Civic Theatre. No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has tickets to fit your budget. For suggested seating recommendations or additional information, please contact Ticketing Services at ticketing@sandiegotheatres.org. Buy Tickets More Info. Sellers must disclose all information that is listed on their tickets. San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA. The best place in San Diego to see Broadway's shows, grab a glass of wine and maybe some dessert. For theaters and amphitheaters (i.e. Germantown, TN, US, Colter Wall : Brett Young, Jameson Rodgers, Ashley C If you have any questions about purchasing tickets for San Diego, CA, feel free to contact us. Druski at San Diego Civic Theatre . By purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to the. Do you have any special considerations for hearing impaired patrons? The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. The following list of items are not allowed inside the theatre (Note: items may change without notice under direction of San Diego Theatres Security): If you lost something at the Theatre, please email us at lostandfound@sandiegotheatres.org or call 619-615-4006. A night at the symphony ruined by contentious management. Press ESC to cancel. However, without the specific seat locations, no one will be able to provide this assistance. From $74+. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". May not be offered at all shows. 150% money-back guarantee with your purchase. My dear friend had surprised me with tickets to see the Legend of Zelda "Symphony of the Goddesses" for my husband, daughter and I. This section is at the rear of the main floor and is elevated approximately three feet above the last row of the Orchestra. Usher staff are available inside seating areas during all performances. She lives in Chicago, so the latter option was not possible. May not be offered at all shows. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. by the end of the show 3 were married and every one in the community were told to sell their land and move some of the families moved and settled in the united states, San Diego Civic Theatre - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. We generally attend the opera and for twenty years we had seats in row D and we also had sone seats in row B for guests. All Balcony seats require stair access from Balcony level lobby and are not wheelchair accessible. Find the best San Diego Civic Theatre tickets at the cheapest prices. We have since changed our seats to row F and we find that it has made a big difference. At the Civic Theatre, a limited number of Sennheiser infra-red audio assistance system headsets are available to amplify the sound for those in need. We recommend guests arrive 1 hour prior to their event. Any patron who declines to be screened may be denied entry to San Diego Theatres events. Buy Tickets More Info. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Check out the schedule below, click on individual links for a detailed seating availability chart, and score your Lion King San Diego Tickets right away. It includes 422 seats arranged in four sections of eight rows each. Why am I always sleepy even when I get enough sleep. For some performances, seating may begin even earlier, but 30-minutes prior is a safe estimate. Headsets are available in the Theatre lobby areas prior to performances (headsets are loaned at no charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with photo ID required). From the Mezzanine Lobby, Row H is accessible via elevators without encountering any stairs. What restaurants are near San Diego Civic Theatre? Welcome to TicketIQs detailed San Diego Civic Theatre seating chart page. show contact info Judy. Get tickets to see Druski in San Diego, CA on Saturday, July 15th, 2023. The safety of our guests, artists, and staff remains our top priority as we welcome you to our venues for live events. From intimate rehearsals to elaborate affairs, our team of San Diegos finest industry professionals will help seamlessly meet all your event catering needs. Official site of the San Diego Civic Theatre and Balboa Theatre. Please contact Ticketing Services at 619.615.4180 for further details or access individual Event Information pages on this site for specific event details. Mar 25 Sat 7:30 PM. But if youve had a few beers before a movie or need to leave the theater quickly, an aisle seat is ideal since your bathroom trip wont disrupt the other filmgoers., While the back may be the safest option comfort-wise, experts say that the middle row has the best seating. These are absolutely the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!! It includes a maximum of 1,218 seats featuring "continental" seating with no center aisles and extra leg room between rows. Buy parking online in advance and save $2! Then it became a family affair for Wicked, girl's night for Come Fly Away with Me, Lion King & Hamilton- to name a few. in 41 reviews, The Civic Theater had plenty of areas open for snacks and drinks during intermission, as well as very helpful staff. in 30 reviews, Not only did we see a great show (The Nutcracker) with our whole family but had great customer service after the fact. in 18 reviews. The seats were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. All Orchestra seats are within 25 rows of the stage with rows AA-CC at the front and A-V directly behind. San Diego, CA 92101, 868 Fourth Ave @ E Street The seat numbering is intuitive and easy to follow, but polite and helpful staff will be on hand should you need any assistance in finding the correct seat. Be aware that the very top balcony level often cuts off the top of the stage, so if you're seeing something that uses that space above the stage (acrobatics or something using the back wall for video), you may want to pick a lower level. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. All San Diego Civic Theatre events. . We could see everything on stage anonymous Nov 14, 2022 Love the back row because you can drape your coat over the chair, and also no need to worry if the people behind can see over you. At this point the show was starting, my daughter was crying and I was so upset that i could barely keep it together, and I admonished him for laughing and his demeanor in general. The garage is operated by Ace Parking. Evening Hours (after 5:30P): $15. Just saw a beloved opera but in a new, sterile version. Frustrated we bought 3 more tickets to the tune of $300, and they took their sweet time with the purchase, citing computer issues as the symphony started without us. San Diego Civic Theatre Seating Chart The San Diego Civic Theatre provides comfortable seating for up to 2, 967 people, across 4 stunning floors the Orchestra, Dress Circle, Mezzanine, and Balcony! Testing is available one hour before the event. had plenty of areas open for snacks and drinks during intermission, as well as very helpful staff. ) Find San Diego Civic Theatre venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. Just looked it up and built in 1965. I dont believe Ive ever been in the balcony before (at least not within the past 15 years), so I cant speak of the view from those seats but the view from the orchestra (even at least as far back as row P) is very good, as is the view from the seats in the next tier up from orchestra. If you're looking for cheap seats, the center front rows of the balconies are actually not too bad. When a cashier is present, the $15 payment can be made by Cash or Card. What are the best seats in San Diego Civic Theater? We are happy to arrange ASL interpreted performances upon patron request. So while most guests would prefer to be seated in the center, that privilege also comes with the downside of having to walk over as many as 30 strangers as you make your way to your landing spot. If you buy tickets in person at the box office, its a lot cheaper than paying the ridiculous amount of Ticketmaster fees (which I failed to do this time and regretted ordering online after seeing all the fees). Walk-through or wand metal detection inspection, Other screening deemed necessary by security staff, Bags should not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." . If you dont have to worry about super titles then D & E are great also. The interior is beautifully decorated, the seats are comfy, and as long as you aren't too far back in the balcony, the acoustics are great. According to Groupon, an ideal row in the movie theater is the center row and the four rows behind it, which is about one-half to two-thirds back.. at either venue, please be aware that downtown workers will occupy a majority of the available parking. I've prepaid. Beginning with row A, and in ascending order from the stage, the rows are labelled alphabetically. Open day of show only, 2 hours Often they'll be sold as "obstructed view," which means the guardrail is in your view. Seats together All seats are side by side unless otherwise noted. Am I allowed to bring my bag that has my Seizure medicine? $313.88 . All seats in the Orchestra section, Rows AA through V, may be accessed via sloping walkways, no stairs. Please email Ticketing Services at ticketing@sandiegotheatres.orgwith any specific questions or assistance. The word balcony has a certain nose-bleed connotation, and ticket buyers are less spooked by the word mezzanine. Front mezzanine seats are usually as good as orchestra seats, sometimes better, depending on the show. What is the current show status amid COVID-19? Marketing:marketing@sandiegotheatres.org Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Is it better to sit in the orchestra or mezzanine? Please ensure that you stay in your pre-assigned seats in order not to cause confusion with the other theatre-goers. Through this partnership, guests can look forward to enhanced safety measures and level of service,a tailored menu centered around unique locally sourced produce, breads and meats, innovativetechnology for faster service, andthe introduction of a new sustainability initiative. Use our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best seats for you. prior to the event start time These notes include information regarding if the San Diego Civic Theatre seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. Broadway San Diego season ticket holders can buy advance parking at the Wells Fargo Plaza Building for more information click HERE. Find upcoming concert tour dates, and ticket prices and view seating charts for the upcoming Druski concert at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, . San Diego Civic Theatre can hold up to 2,967 people but we did not take 2,967 individual photos at San Diego Civic Theatre, so the above seat views should be representative of the section you're sitting in rather than the specific seat. These notes include information regarding if the San Diego Civic Theatre seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Wednesday January 18 at 7:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Thursday January 19 at 2:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Thursday January 19 at 7:30 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Friday January 20 at 7:30 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Saturday January 21 at 2:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Saturday January 21 at 7:30 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Sunday January 22 at 1:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Sunday January 22 at 6:30 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Tuesday January 24 at 7:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Frozen - The Musical - San Diego on Wednesday January 25 at 7:00 pm at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA, Upcoming events at San Diego Civic Theatre. The requirement for vaccine verification or proof of negative tests for attendees at Indoor Mega Events will be lifted and will move to a strong recommendation. $$$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Seafood Gluten Free Options, $$ - $$$ Steakhouse Brazilian Barbecue, $$ - $$$ American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Diner Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. @ 401 B Street, San Diego, CA 92101 Is it better to sit in the orchestra or mezzanine? You may purchase tickets in advance for the Evan V. Jones Parkade for most events when you make your ticket purchase. Note: There is a height limitation of 6 feet, 8 inches for all vehicles entering the Parkade. Welcome to SimpleSeats' detailed San Diego Civic Theatre seating chart page. Weve been here for several events over the years, most recently to see Blue Man Group. There are a total of 46 seats in 11 rows on house left and a total of 50 seats in 13 rows on house right. San Diego, CA 92101, Ticketing:ticketing@sandiegotheatres.org I informed him that she does not work for Ticketmaster to know the ins and outs of their policies, and to not pass judgement. Sign Up to Receive our Enews Be the first to receive news and information on upcoming events and special offers. Most San Diego Opera performances at the Civic Theatre utilize the 'Digitext' system, projecting an English language translation text above the stage. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I just got tickets to see the Nutcracker off Groupon. All Orchestra seats are within 25 rows of the stage with rows AA-CC at the front and A-V directly behind. Companion Animals are not allowed inside the venue. Will the theatre provide booster seats, binoculars or hearing amplifiers. San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA View All Events The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. This applies to: Arrive early! Show details The show takes place at San Diego Civic Theatre: 1100 Third Avenue, San Diego, CA USA. For theaters and amphitheaters (i.e. San Diego Civic Theatre Type of test (indicating it is a PCR or antigen test), The entity issuing the result (e.g. The biggest complaint when sitting in the Orchetra is that there are no aisles between any of the seats. San Diego Theatres follows the guidance for Indoor Mega Events provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and San Diego County for all of our events. San Diego Padres San Diego Petco Park Sports Tickets, San Diego Petco Park . What are the best seats in San Diego Civic Theater? 96% of travelers recommend this experience. supports the well-being of attendees through industry-specific measures that include, but are not limited to: Please Note:Alcoholic beverages served to patrons 21 years & older. Ask below in the comments! By purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to the.

Ashley Ward Therapist, Anthony Rice Basketball, Andre Bellemare Net Worth, Articles B