Its hard to really understand how great the Benchmade 940 feels until youve held it for yourself. The 940 (and 930) is a strange beast by Benchmade's standards. Ultra durable carbon fiber handle. Continuing the tradition of the perfect everyday carry knife, the Benchmade 940-2 Osborne Knife combines 3D milled and G10 handles and an open backspacer design to bring this 940 into the modern era. Ergonomically, the design makes for easy handling and control. This would be my first Benchmade as well as my first auto knife. Benchmade 940 Osborne. We guarantee that all products are made in the USA. The modified reverse tanto blade has ambidextrous dual thumb stud openers and is made from S30V premium stainless steel. Hey the Bugout costs 295! The slender build makes it vanish in the pocket when not in use. Benchmade 945-2 Mini Osborne AXIS Lock Knife Carbon Fiber (2.9" Stonewash S90V) Reserve this item today for only $5.00 (non-refundable). $79.00 + $5.45 shipping . 300 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. But it was also worth the wait and saved me $60. The manual opening blade contains strong CPM-S30V blade steel. Fortunately I know how to sharpen a knife. A knife for life. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. In celebration of the 940 s twentieth year in production, the Limited 940-2001 comes to life. Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more! I cant even use the clip with a pair of AFTCO fishing shorts. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Blade material D2, Blade style Spear point, Blade grind. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Benchmade 9400 Osborne is an automatic version of the popular 940 Osborne. Its been through hell and back and I love the one hand open/close. KNIFE BRANDS. The 940s handle is made from aluminium with stainless steel liners. Very chalky too. I was very disappointed. benchmade osborne 940-2 . BENCHMADE OSBORNE 940 $ 199.75. Benchmade Osborne Exclusive Smoky Mountain Knife Works 940DLC-1802 Limited EditionSmokey Mountain Knife Works:https://www.smkw.com/benchmade-osborne-smkw-exc. The 940-1 Osborne knife is highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time. My new EDC 9400, not only looks great but it hits hard on opening! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Its unique. Benchmade Osborne 940-1 Axis Lock Osborne, 3.4 in CPM-S90V Blade, Carbon Fiber, Plain Edge. Benchmade 983901f Bluelube Knife Care Cleanser. A Proven Classic. My only issues are the pocket clip screws being filled like crazy with Loctite, but none on the pivot screw, a tiny bit of blade wobble (to be expected in all autos), and the chalky texture (it is what it is). The 9400 auto version's action was snappy and definitely needs a firm grip when deploying. Theres a lock lever indented into the spine, and the purple, full-length back-spacer just makes the knife look spectacular.I pre-orderded this knife from Knife Center as soon as I saw it. Flat Black Titanium Deep Pocket Clip for Benchmade Osborne 940 Nakamura 484 Barrage 580 Folder Knife. All 3 are excellent knives and come in a little less expensive than the 940. Ultra durable carbon fiber handle. It has a soft matte finish which is great for grip when using with wet and slippery hands. If you have not made that trip best do it soon. Earn a $100 REI gift card after your first purchase outside of REI within 60 days from account opening. The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 940 is a popular knife for good reason. Join once, enjoy forever. Add to cart. Modified reverse-tanto blade delivers razor-sharp performance. The blade is made from CPM-S90V super premium stainless steel . Benchmade Osborne 940bk-2004 Natural Jade G10 M4 Dlc Blade Hq Exclusive Bnib. It has the ability to hold its edge for months and thats a massive plus. - RSD Backspacer and Screws required for 940 and 943 - Righ I got a professional to verify the item. The other issue is the clip bar is so tight that, I tore the pocket on a brand new pair of Silver jeans. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Reverse Tanto Carbon Fiber CPM-S90V Plain Folding Knife. Benchmade 940-2 Osborne USA **NEW** (Free Expedited Shipping) $189.95 . Read more. 45 Reviews. 2022 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Blade Finish: Finish Satin Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61) Handle Material: Carbon Fiber(Carbon Fiber). Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. Order yours today for free domestic shipping on orders over $99 and a free special gift from SMKW! Benchmadehas long been proven as one of the best knife-makers out there. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Original Owner. 888-225-9775. The 940 is a mainstay in the EDC knife world. One of the screws stripped out because of the amount of lock-tight on it. Free US shipping on orders over $149.99 | Trustscore 4.8 based on 26542 reviews | Speedy Dispatch 1-2 Business Days +44 33 0027 1061 . Benchmade 940-2. more_vert. Let us know. #13 shrap, Sep 23, 2012. Was not disappointed. Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans, age, disability or genetics. The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 940 is a popular knife for good reason. Add to cart. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 940 is a popular knife for good reason. Overview. Check out our benchmade osborne 940 selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our camping shops. Titanium Critter Scales for Benchmade Osborne 940 Series - Blue/Purple Anodize. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Designer: Osborne. OAL: 7.87". Prices are subject to change without notice. Now Ive never really had a problem with this unless Im doing intricate tasks such as whittling. Benchmade Osborne 940bk-2004 Natural Jade G10 M4 Dlc Blade Hq Exclusive Bnib. The newsletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. Benchmade 62 Bali-song butterfly knife 62 at Lamnia webstore. it is the classic size and shape of the 940, but it is an auto. Benchmade 940-1801 Limited Edition pocket knife, Warren Osborn design: Handle/blade: aluminium/Damasteel Blade length: 8.6 cm Weight: 80 grams . The 940BK has an S30V steel blade with a plain edge and a BK black finish. Ive owned mine for 5 years now. Toggle menu. $132.50 + $6.00 shipping . This knife is considered by many to be an excellent EDC knife (myself included), however it does not match the 940 for blade steel and design. Not available. Great EDC addition! Raise your voice in the movement to protect and share life outdoors. Description. Remember me All I can say is that Im very satisfied with my 940. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The contoured black carbon fiber handle, 4.47" closed, has stainless steel liners for strength and the ambidextrous AXIS lock. The knife's handle is 0.4" thick, and the knife has an overall length of 7.87" fully deployed. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. I expected the Benchmade to be razor sharp out of the box. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. 2023 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle is anodized green with 410 stainless steel liners and a purple titanium spacer on the handle back with custom ridges. Visually stunning, its looks are matched by expert design and top-quality materials. mini-Osborne 945-1 looks better. Benchmade Knives for sale - Makers of the Griptilian & Osborne 940. View as Grid List. Stowed in your pocket closed, the knife is only 4.47" long and weighs a mere 2.9 ounces. Weight: 3.47 oz. Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $99. Benchmade Mini Osborne 945-221, Gold Class 2022 pocket knife, Warren Osborne design. #22 Benchmade Adamas 20/404. The 940 features a satin plain reverse tanto blade with a green anodized aluminum handle. Please try again. It is in my top 3 out of approx 30 folders that range in price from $60-$400. Add to wishlist. Emojis NOT allowed. Add to Cart. Its specs make for a great EDC knife. FREE delivery Wed, Jan 25 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Can I get a better price? Knife featured in image: Benchmade 940BK. Spring is very strong, action is smooth. Authorized dealer. 940 Osborne; 945 Mini Osborne; 980 Turret; BRANDS; Bastinelli Creations; Benchmade; Chris Reeve; D Rocket Design; Hinderer Knives; Hog House Knives; Microtech; Munroe Knives; . We are an official authorized reseller, CONTACTPhone: 1-307-644-8486Email: benchmade-wholesale@outlook.comWorking hours from 8AM - 18PM EST. (2,339) $125.55. Rating: 95%. Ive carried this knife exclusively for a few years but still find myself going back to my case stockman. $8.99 $ 8. The 940BK has an S30V steel blade with a plain edge and a BK black finish. This one feels special though. The bad, and my main issue with the knife the finish is complete crap. When blade length is restricted, necessity isn't. Designed for ease of concealment and compact utility, the Auto Immunity features a sub-2.5-inch CPM-M4 blade with a Cobalt Black Cerakote finish, boasting outstanding edge retention and strength in a Wharncliffe profile tapering to an ultra-fine point. The 940-2 swaps out the anodized aluminum handle in place of black G10 handle scales and green barrel spacers instead of one solid backspacer. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed! First class service and FREE shipping! Hopefully the delivery speed will improve, I waited two weeks for it. The other downside is the blade is extremely hard to clean, everything sticks to it pretty bad. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. NIB Benchmade 940-1702 REI Exclusive Osborne Folder NEW . Ive always loved this blade shape on the 940s, but while they are one of my favorite knives (I have 2 or 4 of the series), I wasnt as comfortable opening them as say, one of my many Spydercos. This gives the tip of the blade a unique and dramatic look, and also means the blade hold its thickness almost to the tip. With this knife it seems to only hold an edge for about a week until it needs a decent amount of sharpening. BENCHMADE OSBORNE 940-2 $ 216.00. Hover to zoom. Order yours today for free domestic shipping on orders over $99 and a . Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. Strong, ambidextrous AXIS blade lock. Benchmade 940-1801 Limited Edition pocket knife, Warren Osborn design, Benchmade Mini Osborne 945-221, Gold Class 2022 pocket knife, Warren Osborne design, Flytanium Benchmade 940 Osborne scales, titanium, Spyderco Kapara C241CFP pocket knife, Alistair Phillips design CQI Version, Flytanium Benchmade Mini Crooked River Scale, Pivot Collars & Backspacer, brass, Benchmade 940-2 Osborne design pocket knife, Benchmade Mini Crooked River Bull Elk Limited Edition Artist Series 15085-2201, hunting pocket knife, Casey Underwood design, Benchmade Bailout Aluminium 537GY-1 pocket knife, Benchmade Bugout 5th Anniversary 2022 535-2204 Blue Damasteel, pocket knife. BENCHMADE 533BK-1 MINI BUGOUT S30V STEEL WHITE HANDLE DLC COATED FOLDING KNIFE. It looks as if they put the edge on with a 80 grit belt sander and called it good. Quite savage for a lightweight knife, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Most of my quality knives (case) for example I can get razor sharp very effortlessly and they seem to hold that for about a month before a touch up is needed. Orders will ship in the order they were placed. The Benchmade Osborne 940 Knife with carbon fiber handle has an overall open length of 7.87", and it weighs only 2.44 ounces.

Nigel Green Devere Net Worth, France, Switzerland Germany Itinerary, Who Inherited Dina Merrill's Money, Solomon's Castle For Sale, Articles B