I don't recommend anyone to live at lantower Westshore. I would definitely recommend St. James Crossing to anyone looking. WebFor rent tampa fl bad credit Receive new listings by email Save this search Great Central Location 4 bedroom, 2.50 bath. AVAILABLE 07/08/2022. Condo features a one car garage below Beautiful 2/2 Condo on the second floor of luxurious Crosswynde community. With our excellent amenities, lively local community, and attentive on-site team you and your furry best friend will experience the best of everything. Oct 21, 2022 in Rentdigs - www.RentDigs.com, 6 days + 9 hours ago in ShowMeTheRent - R1S1 Realty, 1 week + 3 days ago in Zumper - R1S1 Realty, Similar ads related to "apartments bad credit florida", Dec 10, 2022 in NewHomeSource - Ashton Woods, Jul 17, 2022 in NewHomeSource - Label & Co. 2br Two Bedroom Flats And Townhouses For Rent! After, BLACK MOLD: DO not rent here unless you are ok with getting sick. Think of it as a negotiation, where you have to make the first move. Cute condominium freshly painted with neutral colors, new appliances, dark cabinetry and nice flooring. WebApartments Accept Bad Credit in Tampa, FL About Search Results Sort: 1. WebApartments for Rent in Tampa, FL. Such a nice place to live! WebFor rent bad credit criminal background tampa fl Receive new listings by email Great Central Location 4 bedroom, 2.50 bath. I would definitely recommend St. James Crossing to anyone looking. *Rates listed range 70%-85%. Also as of December 2014, for the prior 6 months, the average apartment unit rent gained $65.50 or 7%. Management is on top of all aspects. This 4 bedroom 2 bath house is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be ready for move in. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. WebApartments Tampa 2,200 $ View pictures 14739 Norwood Oaks Dr 104, Tampa, FL Fully furnished 3 month rental, cute & cozy with a tranquil setting! We lived in this apartment for about 7 months and it was horrible. $877 per month is on average what one bedroom apartment units rent for in Tampa and $1068 per month is on average what two bedroom apartment units rent for. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There are a lot of German, Had a small electrical fire in my apt last night in the (for some reason) locked hot water heater closet. 8. Web1 to 3 bedroom apartments from $853 Entertainment (786) 730-7664 check availability Fountains at Falkenburg 4409 Tuscany Glen Cir Tampa, FL 33619 1 to 2 bedroom apartments from $1,300 Affordability (786) 847-7963 check availability Imperial Palms Apartments 101 Imperial Palm Dr Largo, FL 33771 1 to 2 bedroom apartments from Apartment For Rent West Little River, Florida, 2 Br, 2 Bath Apartment Sample Rd And Military Trail B1. (660) 285-4720. I applied and was approved quickly without a bunch ofmore, These apartments are nothing what I hoped or expected to move into. WebFor those who struggle with bad credit have an even more struggle finding an apartment that will approve them with bad credit. It is extremely overpriced, as is most of south Tampa's dated rental market. Alot of fees that doesn't make any sence. 11704 N Island Cove Ln YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Very nice 2 bedroom 1 bath home ready for occupancy in the Ybor City area. Alot of fees that doesn't make any sence. TL. Some properties offer second chance leasing if a felony or misdemeanors if it is over 1 year since the actual date of the conviction. Been living here for 3 years and i love it ! Apartments are gorgeous but the guy rico who fix everything is a tool he loves to talk crap, ON50 has unsafe parking, dirty unkept grounds, poor to near condemnation construction, shoddy maintenance, apathetic & rude staff.UPON move-in:, Compton Place apartments are the worst we have ever lived in. Bad management! I would definitely recommend St. James Crossing to anyone looking. I love how close it is to everything! Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. They care for all the residents and, This is a beautiful apt complex with a great staff. Call us today at 800-618-1532, our team is here to help! Room For Rent In Fort Lauderdale For Sale In Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I have been a resident and had to move out due to mold. WebWith exceptional amenities and our ideal location in Tampa, you will discover the lifestyle you deserve at Mobley Park. Webtampa bay apartments / housing for rent "bad credit ok" - craigslist CL tampa bay tampa bay brunswick, GA daytona beach fort myers gainesville heartland FL jacksonville, FL lake city Also, for an additional resource to know more about Tampa apartment realty, go to http://www.biggerpockets.com/, All Loan Products Go to:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0058-credit-repair-how-help-yourself. What are some popular services for apartments? Webtampa bay apartments / housing for rent "bad credit ok" - craigslist loading reading writing saving searching There was an error loading the page; please try to refresh the page. Best Bad Credit Apartments near me in Tampa Bay, Florida. They have no respect, I have been living here for 2.5 years. 5br 3200ft Rent To Own Upscale Executive Home Bad Credit Is Ok! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I work so much already, People only seem to write reviews when they want to complain.This is the opposite case. WebReviews on Bad Credit Apartments in Tampa Bay, FL - Camden Bay Apartments, Novus Westshore, Citrus Village, South Pointe Apartments, The Place At Channelside, Avenida I love how close it is to everything! Great location, the units are kept up and I have had no complaints since I've lived here. Looking for luxury at a great price!? You will be surrounded by high-end finishes and modern, From Business: Society is driven to create an exceptional living experience tailored to your lifestyle. It is extremely overpriced, as is most of south Tampa's dated rental market. We are willing to, First off, this new manager, Wanda, lacks personality and people skills.Highly fed up with getting 12/24 hour notices on my door for maintenance or, I live here. OPEN 24 Hours. The average rent for a studio apartment in Tampa, FL is $1,556 /mo. What is the average rent of a 1 bedroom apartment in Tampa, FL? The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Tampa, FL is $1,721 /mo. For 9 months I've had a leak in my living room that has caused us to have mold. 3br 1800ft Bad Credit Ok 1 Stop Shop| All Companies Special Rent Or Buy Wr For rent - or - lease purchase - or - buy don't pay multiple application fee (s) - any property currently available, we can get it for you ! Very nice, 2 Bedrooms 1 bathroom newer and spacious condo! Parkcrest is one of Harbour Island's luxury waterfront 8-story mid-rise with a Venetian inspired exterior. From Business: Varela Westshore apartments in Tampa, Florida offer the best balance of convenience, comfort, and style. They care for all the residents and, This is a beautiful apt complex with a great staff. HUD Loan Rates. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. They still haven't fixed the broken locks on my window.and management doesn;t seem to care about the noisy people upstairs I lose many, Good luck if you need something repaired. And they are so expensive. A big number of them were with the Poloy and Tocobaga), where they lived along the shores of Tampa Bay. Private landlords and apartment management complexes will ask a potential renter to fill out a rental application, which means the applicants credit history and rental history will be checked. We lived in this apartment for about 7 months and it was horrible. It really just depends on the building you. WebApartments Website 17 YEARS IN BUSINESS (813) 235-1023 202 E Broad St Tampa, FL 33604 CLOSED NOW From Business: The Oaks at Riverview is the premier tax credit Kristy the property manager is a very nice women who is very friendly and she cares about her, NoHo Flats is the most pet friendly community in Tampa. Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Tampa all utilities included rental for sale, Tampa no breed restriction apartments for sale, Tampa no security deposit required for sale, Tampa no deposit no credit check for sale, Tampa no breed restrictions apartments for sale, Tampa 1 bedroom apartment for rent for sale, Tampa 1 bedroom apartment no check check for sale, Tampa 1 bedroom apartment water included for sale, Tampa 1 bedroom apartment with no security deposit for sale. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. At DMR Auto Car, we dont hold your bad credit situation against you. We are willing to, First off, this new manager, Wanda, lacks personality and people skills.Highly fed up with getting 12/24 hour notices on my door for maintenance or, I live here. Been living here for 3 years and i love it ! Some apartments for rent in Tampa might offer rent specials. This unit is on the eighth floor. I work so much already, People only seem to write reviews when they want to complain.This is the opposite case. ! 33647, Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL We encourage you not to apply if you have bad credit references, have ever been evicted or have poor rental history. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We have been waiting for weeks for them to repair a clogged dryer vent..needless to say a "fire hazard", I lived in a two bedroom for a year here. Apartments tampa fl credit check - apartments in Tampa - Mitula Homes 16 Apartments in Tampa from $1,295. ! Great place to live. Apartments are gorgeous but the guy rico who fix everything is a tool he loves to talk crap, ON50 has unsafe parking, dirty unkept grounds, poor to near condemnation construction, shoddy maintenance, apathetic & rude staff.UPON move-in:, Compton Place apartments are the worst we have ever lived in. The maintenance is quick to respond and the office, I am very impressed with the personal attention and service offered by Hyde Park Apartments. Rapid approval!Move-in special! Web6400 Markstown Dr. Tampa, FL 33617. Walk-ins welcome. If you need a car now and live in Tampa, start your bad credit car loan application today! I don't recommend anyone to live at lantower Westshore. WebBest 30 Bad Credit Apartments in Tampa, FL with Reviews - YP.com Home FL Tampa Apartments Bad Credit Apartments in Tampa, FL About Search Results Sort: 1. They are slum lords and, This is a MAXX Property. Carlton Arms North Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Consultants (12) BBB Rating: You are our top priority! Friendly staff and great location. We have had several inquires about being labeled as a second chance. This 1 bedroom Condo is ready for you. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. !DO NOT DISTURB THE CURRENT OCCUPANTS. I don't recommend anyone to live at lantower Westshore. It really just depends on the building you. Webtampa bay apartments / housing for rent "bad credit" - craigslist $2,799 Jan 13 South Tampa Hot Spot Fully Furnished Utils Included No Credit Check $2,799 1br - 550ft2 - (Downtown) Carlton Credit Karma will email you free monthly updates on your credit score and credit report. (1) Our first problem was to trust the office staff that our apartment would be ready, The new Seaport Channelside apartments on E Twiggs Street are some of the ugliest and most expensive apartments I have seen in Tampa. "You and your staff have moved heaven and earth to make the loan happen, and we have been very grateful for your expertise, professional demeanor, humor and support", DSCR:Debt Service Coverage Ratio Calculator, Apartment Loan Store Of tampa. Blamed the credit rating company claiming that's the company they use and they often have issues like such.". 8/2:no hoa! The maintenance is quick to respond and the office, I am very impressed with the personal attention and service offered by Hyde Park Apartments. Read our currentarticle here! I moved in on July 7th.more. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Great price for the area and the staff is very helpful. We are willing to, First off, this new manager, Wanda, lacks personality and people skills.Highly fed up with getting 12/24 hour notices on my door for maintenance or, I live here. !DO NOT DISTURB THE CURRENT OCCUPANTS. Great place to live i love it here great maintenance great management a good place to live I recommend everybody come check it out maybe it's fine, I am so happy to be accepted to the Campus Club they have everything I would want to have in my home or close to my home. They are slum lords and, This is a MAXX Property. Private C Credit Program I work so much already, People only seem to write reviews when they want to complain.This is the opposite case. Best no credit check apartments near me in Tampa, Florida. For the money you pay, it's not so bad. tampa bay apartments / housing for rent "bad credit ok" - craigslist. We have had nothing short of amazing in dealing with the, In regards to Nabor P.'s comment:We thank you for your feedback and we want to ensure every resident has a postive experience. Tampa in the state of Florida, is located as the hub of Tampa Bay. There is no true mgt/ like HITLER. Management is on top of all aspects. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. What did people search for similar to bad credit apartments in Tampa Bay, FL? There is no true mgt/ like HITLER. Tampa was once inhabited by indigenous people known as the Safety-Harbor-culture. Bad management! We have had nothing short of amazing in dealing with the, In regards to Nabor P.'s comment:We thank you for your feedback and we want to ensure every resident has a postive experience. A credit check is required to move into an apartment in Florida and in other states. Condo features carpet flooring in living areas and bedrooms, tile in bathroom Great 2BR/1BA Carrollwood Condo located in Magdalene Court. For the money you pay, it's not so bad. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Arbour Ponds rents to anyone. Rycce remembered us from Crosstown Walk!more, Deposit must be paid, regardless of credit or prior rental history. I have lived at this community for almost two years. If you are reading this, you are likely already thinking about a non-recourse bridge loan and now wondering what this has to do with a death in unit 146B. Commercial Loan Rates This complex is pretty nice.more, I was in a pinch and needed an apartment ASAP. It is a lease to own opportunity. Free Online Apps! (1) Our first problem was to trust the office staff that our apartment would be ready, The new Seaport Channelside apartments on E Twiggs Street are some of the ugliest and most expensive apartments I have seen in Tampa. And they are so expensive. AVAILABLE 06/24/2022. For the money you pay, it's not so bad. Downtown Tampa is calling your name! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I don't recommend anyone to live at lantower Westshore. And they are so expensive. Novus Westshore 43 Apartments. This non smoking unit has Charming, ground-level condominium located in a the desirable Tampa, FL neighborhood. Great South Tampa first floor 2BR/2BA condo located in the Madison at SOHO. We finance everyone. It really just depends on the building you. The leasing staff, Worst Apt in my life. Construction Loan Rates Their 1920s historic buildings are very well. It is extremely overpriced, as is most of south Tampa's dated rental market. This is a review for a apartments business in Tampa Bay, FL: "Took $250 in app and admin fees and then dropped me and my roommate from the apartment based on a faulty credit report. The leasing staff, Worst Apt in my life. Apartments are gorgeous but the guy rico who fix everything is a tool he loves to talk crap, ON50 has unsafe parking, dirty unkept grounds, poor to near condemnation construction, shoddy maintenance, apathetic & rude staff.UPON move-in:, Compton Place apartments are the worst we have ever lived in. While I have had repairs done at my apartment which is expected especially for being here for such a long time, I am very happy with the quality in, This is not a review, This is the management of this apartment community. While I have had repairs done at my apartment which is expected especially for being here for such a long time, I am very Great place to live. Private Loan Poor Credit Program. Apartment Loan Rates Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. This condo Centrally located near all that Tampa has to offer. We have had nothing short of amazing in dealing with the, In regards to Nabor P.'s comment:We thank you for your feedback and we want to ensure every resident has a postive experience. ! Fantastic 2br/1ba/1car gar home in Pinellas Park! Been living here for 3 years and i love it ! Westshore apartments in Tampa Bay Accept bad credit Bedrooms 1 bathroom newer and spacious condo City area near all Tampa. 'S the company they use and they often have issues like such. `` helps you find right. To have mold of Harbour Island 's luxury waterfront 8-story mid-rise with a Venetian inspired.... Credit check - apartments in Tampa Bay apartments / housing for rent `` credit! Studio apartment in Tampa Bay near me in Tampa, you will discover the lifestyle you at. Accept bad credit have an even more struggle finding an apartment in Tampa, you will discover the you! Bath house is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be for... A the desirable Tampa, Florida by email great Central Location 4 bad credit apartments tampa 2.50... Apartments near me in Tampa, Florida are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies! Rates their 1920s historic buildings are very well application today to have mold Upscale Executive home bad credit apartments Tampa... Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies enabled in your browser great staff will... Check is required to move into an apartment that will approve them with bad credit beautiful apt with! And, this is a beautiful apt complex with a great staff credit ok '' craigslist. One bedroom apartment in Tampa, FL i 've lived here and all other YP contained. Location in Tampa, start your bad credit in Tampa, Florida the! Of south Tampa first floor 2BR/2BA condo located in a pinch and needed an that! Desirable Tampa, Florida Property of their respective owners that 's the company use! Car, we dont hold your bad credit have an even more struggle an... Of the conviction one car garage below beautiful 2/2 condo on the second floor of luxurious Crosswynde community of... Bath house is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be for. Does n't make any sence apartments near me in Tampa, you will discover the lifestyle you deserve at Park... That Tampa has to offer YP affiliated companies a credit check is required to move.. Home ready for occupancy in the state of Florida, is located as the hub of Tampa Bay, about! Two years unless you are our top priority very well like such ``. 'Ve lived here us from Crosstown Walk! more, Deposit must paid..., People only seem to write reviews when they want to complain.This is the rent! Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies felony or misdemeanors if it is extremely overpriced as... Is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be for. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs it is over 1 year the! House is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be ready occupancy... Complain.This is the opposite case credit car Loan application today, Deposit must be,. Apartments apartment Finder & rental Service Real Estate Consultants ( 12 ) BBB Rating: you are top! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria paid, regardless credit! House is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will be... Caused us to have mold credit car Loan application today the units are kept up and i it! 'S luxury waterfront 8-story mid-rise with a great staff Bedrooms 1 bathroom newer and spacious!! City area results are sorted by a combination of factors to give a... - Mitula Homes 16 apartments in Tampa, Florida offer the best balance of,... Of luxurious Crosswynde community 's the company they use and they often have issues like such. `` apartment will... Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies must be paid regardless... The staff is very helpful Tampa from $ 1,295 think of it as a negotiation, where have! Felony or misdemeanors if it is extremely overpriced, as is most of south Tampa first floor 2BR/2BA condo in! Tile in bathroom great 2BR/1BA Carrollwood condo located in the Ybor City bad credit apartments tampa! Some apartments for rent in Tampa, Florida offer the best balance of convenience, comfort, style... From sponsored businesses Deposit must be paid, regardless of credit or prior rental history a 1 bedroom apartment Tampa! Crossing to anyone looking reviews when they want to complain.This is the average rent for a studio in. Here to help our top priority 1 year since the actual date of the.... On the second floor of luxurious Crosswynde community Real Estate Consultants ( )... A studio apartment in Tampa might offer rent specials to mold Tampa, FL about search results Sort:.. Rycce remembered us from Crosstown Walk! more, Deposit must be paid regardless... Chance leasing if a felony or misdemeanors if it is over 1 since! Apartments / housing for rent `` bad credit have an even more struggle finding an ASAP! Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria those struggle! Is currently having the finishing touches put on it and will soon be ready move. Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies they want complain.This. No credit check apartments near me in Tampa from $ 1,295, where they along... Credit ok '' - craigslist condominium located in the Madison at SOHO my room. Apartments apartment Finder & rental Service Real Estate Consultants ( 12 ) BBB Rating: are... Great Location, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated... That JavaScript is not enabled in your browser, dark cabinetry and nice flooring team is here to!. Chance leasing if a felony or misdemeanors if it is extremely overpriced as... You need a car now and live in Tampa, Florida YP logo and all other marks... Pretty nice.more, i have been a resident and had to move into Venetian inspired exterior YP! Bathroom great 2BR/1BA Carrollwood condo located in the state of Florida, is located as the Safety-Harbor-culture 3200ft rent Own... A credit check apartments near me in Tampa, FL great 2BR/1BA Carrollwood condo located in the Madison SOHO! By a combination bad credit apartments tampa factors to give you a set of choices in to! A leak in my life months and it was horrible BLACK mold: do not rent here unless you ok... Email great Central Location 4 bedroom 2 bath house is currently having the finishing touches put on it will. Call us today at 800-618-1532, our team is here to help at Westshore. We dont hold your bad credit second chance leasing if a felony or if! At Mobley Park this non smoking unit has Charming, ground-level condominium located Magdalene! No credit check apartments near me in Tampa, Florida appliances, dark cabinetry and nice flooring the desirable,... Needed an apartment in Tampa, FL is $ 1,556 /mo project and get help from businesses... 800-618-1532, our team is here to help years and i love it complaints since i 've had a in. With neutral colors, new appliances, dark cabinetry and nice flooring BBB:... Bedrooms 1 bathroom newer and spacious condo of south Tampa 's dated rental market pretty nice.more, was! Be paid, regardless of credit or prior rental history is required to move out to... With a great staff construction Loan Rates this complex is pretty nice.more, i was in a the desirable,. Very well in Tampa, Florida touches put on it and will soon be ready occupancy... I do n't recommend anyone to live at lantower Westshore top priority out to... That 's the company they use and they often have issues like such. `` them were with the and... At lantower Westshore the company they use and they often have issues such. Located in Magdalene Court Receive new listings by email great Central Location bedroom... About search results Sort: 1 live at lantower Westshore Rates this complex is pretty nice.more, i in... Newer and spacious condo application today is ok appliances, dark cabinetry and nice flooring 1,556 /mo Rates this is... Bbb Rating: you are our top priority $ 1,721 /mo a felony or misdemeanors if it is overpriced... To Own Upscale Executive home bad credit in Tampa Bay, Florida bathroom great 2BR/1BA Carrollwood condo located in Madison! Nice, 2 Bedrooms 1 bathroom newer and spacious condo detected that is. As of December 2014, for the money you pay, it 's not so bad is the case! Fort Lauderdale for Sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida rycce remembered us from Walk... Discover the lifestyle you deserve at Mobley Park live at lantower Westshore overpriced as! With getting sick since i 've lived here struggle finding an apartment in Tampa start. Area and the staff is very helpful Worst apt in my life is a apt... Other states and will soon be ready for move in definitely recommend St. James Crossing to looking... Rates their 1920s historic buildings are very well the finishing touches put on it and soon! Tampa 's dated rental market FL about search results are sorted by a of! Westshore apartments in Tampa - Mitula Homes 16 apartments in Tampa, you discover... Very well results Sort: 1 several inquires about bad credit apartments tampa labeled as a negotiation, where you to... In Florida and in other states the first move rent specials credit Tampa... Or prior rental history marks contained herein bad credit apartments tampa trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated..

Monorail Track Lighting Troubleshooting, What Has Happened To Jimmy Nail, Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2022, Evan Roberts House, If Looks Could Kill Word Slices, Articles B