"Get out of there, I need to get ready." "Don't lose it. "Anywhere's better than there. Peter Parker is just your average 14-year-old. Peter wets the bed and gets punished by his Daddy. Harley gets to decide Peter's punishment after the incident an Peter Parker thought the Avengers would always be there for him. Bucky mimics him. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.tw explosion & MCD. He receives various noises of agreement, and is about to stand up from his spot on the smaller couch when the elevator dings, causing everyone in the room to freeze. Some characters will be comic based while others are MCU based. A collection of unrelated Iron Dad and Spider Son one shots, some with bio son Peter, some where Peter is adopted, and more! Find out in this fun and fluffy fic. ", After a year of receiving the same answer, Peter has resigned himself to a life of avoiding his strict foster father, looking out for his brothers, and counting down the days between visitation with his other brother and sisters, all while trying to navigate new powers he doesn't fully understand. And maybe he's also Tony's personal intern and gets introduced to them all. 18 year old Peter Parker is starting a new chapter of his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student. Random Spiderman stuff! This is a story of how Peter's life was, when he was growing up. What the fuck? Like all off-shoots: If you have not read 'Diapers Are Not Negotiable For Naptime' this fic will literally make NO SENSE. This is though just a short fic where May tries to potty train Little Peter so he can go to school. Just needed to scratch a cute baby Peter fic with lots of snuggles and fluff itch. This is like diabetes level sweet, you have been warned. Strange promises the Littles of the village a special treat for his next story time. "Gotta go now. Peter parker has officially lost everything .Aunt may is gone ,Ben is gone and he got evicted Plus his relationship with tony is fading ever since he adopted harley and morgan .A few months ago he found out he is a little and he wants nothing more than for Tony and Pepper to be his mama amd dadda even if it's the farthest thing from the truth but ,a boy can dream right ? You're losing control again." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. [all characters unless state Three books strong! Wanda follows his eyes, and the pressure disappears. Just the usual Harley Keener and Peter Parker fan fic. The weather corresponded to that. P.S - Requests are closed. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Tony said no magic," Bucky calls from the corner. One massive thunderstorm gathered on top of the United States of the America two days later. He opens the fridge door and pulls out a cup of apple sauce and a spoon, and begins heading off to a glass room with all of the blinds pulled, presumably his workspace. ""I don't know. Little Friend, a Spider-Man + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction By: Based on a Tumblr post with Spidey clinging to the Avenger's backs. "Goddammit, I lost my page," Sam curses softly as he rifles through his book. He was sprawled out on the floor, face first and he groaned. Whether this was a good or bad thing was still up for debate. Peter Parker's class is going on a school trip! ", May purses her lips. Two years after Germany, Tony Stark is fine. so let's get going!! Fun. 2. So, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, hoping that would stop it. There is no doubt that Peters boyfriends are older than him. After getting his Bachelors at Columbia University, Leo Fitzpatrick is off to get his doctorate from SHIELDs SciTech academy and manage his codependency issues. But still, it gets lonely on occasion. She walks over to them, exchanging a small hug with Wanda. With only a note saying his name is Peter and asking the couple to look after him. "You know that you can tell me anything, right?". MJ living her Spider son and his mom -ironstrange He has a wife, a child, a garden, and a certain spider-themed sidekick to look out for. And inside? Youre going to be a daddy some day- The thought made his heart clench a little but he plowed on, determined. "I though we were closer than this. Its like the universe messed up on deciding what the problem would be this year, so it threw everything in. Peter Parker has had it rough. He's fine with it, he enjoys allowing others to care for him, to make sure he's happy and safe and had settled into his routine rather nicely. +1 time Tony called Peter his son With a mission. Something dark inside the Avengers change that day, a new dark lust glinted into their eyes and mind. You lied to us, Mr. WebPrecious Peter Parker Peter Parker Meets the Avengers One Shot The Rogues are back and Steve is happy to finally except an apology. I've only cooked dinner for him twice. Tony can't figure out exactly why. Peter struggles to find more ways to make him love him, but at what cost? I'm an orphan again (Spider-Man fanfic), The Avengers (Marvel movies)-all media types, Spider-man Homecoming (Tom Holland movies), Peter Parker is a sweet innocent angel who deserves all the love and attention in the world, Quiero que sepas que nunca voy a dejarte (porque soy la Sra.Stark), James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Steve Rogers, I Needed the BATHROOM but I'll take the job, Peter has had his powers for several years now, Idea that was based on a fanfiction.net fanfic, Tony is the first one who initiates the kiss kiss with petey, You get more Andrew Spidey sassTM than Tom Holland sass, They're actually kinda creepy with how possesive they are, He's a bit of a douche to start but he's my fav character so he doesn't stay that way for long, Characters are from different tv shows/movies/comics, Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, tbh the avengers are actually pretty sweet, ig i really wanted people to know that this isn't a platonic relationship thing, Clint Barton/Peter Parker/Natasha Romanov, James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Tony Stark, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), avengers are awful but they're not murderers, peter parker/bucky barnes/sam wilson/steve rogers, Heaven Is In The Red Fog (Gee Thanks Thanos! Lo nico relajante del da despus de una cansada reunin era llegar a su dormitorio del palacio y estar con su omega, el hechicero supremo, y su pequeo cachorro de ao y medio. They believe it reflects badly on them, but no one can get a hold on the slippery "hero", Spiderman. MJ is a successful writer revolutionizing journalism.Does love really always find its way back? : *. . |#1| in #pepperpotts :: Irondad and Spider son :: "Mr. Stark! It'll grant you access to multiple floors, but I only want you on this one. -Parley Mostly oneshots though. Es una perdida de tiempo, verdad? Tony winces at the words before he can stop himself, but keeps his face carefully blank and impassive. So if I wasnt feeling bad, I would have loved being sick.. Especially when Peter gets himself an internship at Stark Industries and comes face to face with his unbeknownst internet friend. "This is your room. Updates on Monday and Friday. Peter and Adeline Parker are in charge of a whole campus when Tony Stark is not on-site, which is quite often. "I'll take you there." You give me lots of cuddle when Im sick. ", Wanda tilts her head. ", "T-Tony Stark?" Peter cant shake the feeling that the Avengers are keeping something from him. So there will be interracial no duh.. Idk-#14 It was the 10th of August 2001. You made a good choice. What happens when Steve walks in on Bucky being in head space? But itsMJ can deal. How would he look after a living, breathing human being who would need his attention and affection for the next 20 years? When he tries to make this new life, he accidentally stumbles upon a pirate shipone that is owned by Captain Tony Stark and the Avengersthe Caspian Seas Most Notorious Pirates. Peter Parker wanted to live like normal. It started when they finally saw him without his mask and suit, and what was even worst is when they found out he was a omega too. Civil war happened, homecoming no. Da no. He's just a kid." He felt like he was responsible and should do something to help the people who were being hunted down because Strucker wanted Peter back. Or a normal lab day takes a turn no one expects and Tony feels way over his head. 18 year old Peter Parker is starting a new chapter of his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student. After moving out to live with his old mentor in the Avengers Compound, he stumbles into his childhood heroes (as well as teenage enemies) having sex on the couch. One day, his little sister manages to drop into his life again. THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER HOMECOMING AS I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED AFTER AS IT IS WAY TOO SAD SO YEAH. As Wanda is ready to leave, she pauses at the door, looking back over her shoulder. You mean the lab that you don't even let the Avengers themselves into?" On his way to one of the interviews, he ends up walking into Stark industries, which, whoops his bad, I'm looking for the bathroom miss. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Maybe the storm would tell us the story of Peter Benjamin Parker. After a life-changing accident four years ago, Elena Fan locked herself away from the world. Maybe the storm would tell us the story of Peter Benjamin Parker. With his Parker luck though? "He's a special case. Pepper Stark, being an Alpha-Caregiver, she is more in tuned with what her and her husbands needs, watching him stare with a sad and longing expression into space when he thinks no one is watching, pulls at her heart. ?, Don't READ. "If he really loved me, why would he keep me a secret from everyone in his life? Some comments from under the original fic by ru17 gave me this idea. "I hate you because you took me and my brother's childhood away from us at such a young age, which is why we agreed to become weapons. Peter finds himself alone, on his 23rd birthday. Her expression morphs into teary-eyed pity as if she were looking at a beat-up puppy, while Peter looks confused as to why she's just standing there and staring at him. He is also afraid to lose you.". "Hi, Aunt May," Peter greets tiredly. "And you mean the Tower as in the Avengers Tower?". He probably has his reasons, Maybe its safer you stay a secret. Lay down, sweetheart. Tony cooed, Youre getting all fussy over nothing.-Or, Tony is a high-ranking member of an elite community where kidnapping victims are forced to behave like children. I'll explain later." At 15, Peter learns his classification. Peter never wanted to be at the facility had been asking to go to a home he didn't really miss since he'd gotten there. Spider-Man was an allusive person to get hold of, only appearing for the big fights when needed, and only helping 'the little guy'- as he put it. "Wait, lab? ", He jumps as a female voice resonates throughout the hallway. Includes One-shots, headcannons, and other Spiderman stuff I may find that I want to include. Like everything else, I have no plan, so I am open to suggestions. "Also," he adds as an afterthought. No one knows about him. Peter asks, but Happy's already disappearing behind the elevator doors. He is the glaring error message that hes too scared to fix.". What happens when a baby is left on the Tower's doorsteps in the middle of a black out and major lightening storm. Eventual FrostIron. "Oh," the boy breathes, hands raised in a position of surrender. Tony finds out that Peter is classified as a little after the young man comes home from patrol in his headspace. If you don't want me to, then I don't have t", "No!" Wanda smiles. But they find out anyway, and fluff is what follows. |#1| in #avenging And then a few more times. Lemon cakes, anyone?" But the person he texts isn't Ned, it's Tony Stark himself. Enhanced bodies cause enhanced needs. As was tradition, the Avengers asked again, but this time, the new recruit accepted- after saying he'd help clean up their mess first. He had brown hair, a beard, and brown eyes. a shameless inspired au with peter parker trying to juggle being a parent to his siblings and being friendly neighbourhood spiderman, all while trying to keep tony stark from finding out about his situation. It shouldn't be too hard to keep his identity secret, right? Before disappearing behind the door, Tony points at Wanda. "I'll start packing and stuff, then. How will he react when he finds out how Peter has been dealing with all his trauma. Best rankings: Peter hides behind his mask because he is afraid to lose anyone else. From inside the car, he can only make out the bottom of the massive 'A' that's plastered against the top of the Tower. as well as I tried to make it a little different whether it's good or not is up to you. When she was 2 her PIETRO MAXIMOFF There are a lot of vacant rooms there, and he's lending you one for free. Hi Loves ! Until it was.____________________. The man was tall. Peter ignored him and was about to walk into the kitchen when he tripped over his foot. Meanwhile, Midtown Tech is excited for a chance to be a part of the exclusive Stark Internship Contest, which will see 2 teams Peter is the new kid. "I kinda see it, but I kinda don't." Seriously I suck at summarys, pls just read. She smiles at his awed expression. Steve was the first to break. something new thought I would be Peter Parker (Spiderson) and Tony Stark (Irondad) one shots. Unfortunately, she was taken away from him a very young age and he never saw or heard from her since then. He fought his instincts well and managed to trick everyone until one night. ), Boy Juice is another word for testosterone, The avengers are in this but they're secondary characters, trans characters w diff transition experiences, Peter Parker/Sam Wilson/James Bucky Barnes, can i tag pet play if peter wears cat ears once. Peter keeps his head down, eyes focused on the ground in front of him and trails obediently behind Happy. Science Fiction Peter Parker Little Sister Marvel Aunt May Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when the blip happened. Spider-man wasnt recruited by tony. Despite trying to pretend that part of his life never existed, he could never bring himself to forget her or give up hope that he might one day see her again. Every Monday, Peter Parker calls his social worker and asks the same question. ", "Yeah, well, he's different. -Super Family Will Spider-man have anything to do with his son's death which is still a mystery? Why on earth do you know how to change a diaper?. For fuck's sake, Tony really needs to give her a talk about privacy. He meets Rhodey and Vision then, thankfully without majorly embarrassing himself and with minimal fanboying. At first, he assumed it was a spider habit, but it turns out it might not be that after all. * :. Through the power of the Golden Apples, he watches Peter grow. "Actually, I don't think that's a very good idea. Peter was the cause of all this because he ran away. Each story different from the last. Peter Parker x Harley Keener Peter got a job and yknow what comes with that. Peter didn't get quite what he wanted with Tony. Little Peter gets a nasty bacterial infection, but luckily he has two adoring Daddies who will help make him better. This set off the start of a new life for Peter that was the complete opposite of what he was used to! -angst, fluff, edgy, sad, funny. She's breathing heavily as if she had just ran a mile, and sits down on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands. That was alright, though, it was all part of the process. Twice. Almost all of the Avengers were in the room, one holding a gun and one with a knife. She hesitates, very obviously trying not to point out the obvious. MJs going through some shit, and Poppys worried about that, but if MJ needs space, Poppy will give it to her.Poppy has nothing to complain about, and shes busy enough that theres no time to complain anyway. This piece is written from Morgan's POV, set in the same universe as my other fic, Don't Think (The Pain Is Constant). "If anyone asks you who you are, you're a new intern working for Tony." Steve takes a moment to look at the area around them. He hoped that this was like the sorting hat out of Harry Potter and you could ask them to give you your preferred one. , , . all. I can help you take care of your baby, if you want.. Please consider turning it on! ^^THIS IS A WRONG NUMBER AU, so it's not my own AU. How patriotic." After moving out to live with his old mentor in the Avengers Compound, he stumbles into his childhood heroes (as well as teenage enemies) having sex on the couch. Welcome to a one shot book about mostly Peter and Tony but also includes -Stony He didn't need them figuring out Peter's secret identity, not now. They have tried most of the kinky things that are out there, but now that Stephen and Tony's wilder years have passed, they both find the need and want to care for someone. Peter is in charge of making sure everything runs properly. Peter feels hands wrapping around him, pulling his face into her shoulder. Past book names: Peter calls it Parker Luck. And Peter is half spider. PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, and depression, his advisor reads off. "What the hell is going on out here? There's No Way This Will End Well || Peter's Trip to Stark Industries, Spiderson and Irondad one shots. And now you're doing it again, to someone too innocent and naive to see that his idol is using him as a tool." He never thinks anyone will need to know, until some stuff starts going down and he is forced to let his teammates closer to his son then he feels comfortable. He should already be registered.". The boy opens his mouth as if to respond, but he only manages a high-pitched squeak of both awe and terror. Same goes for the rest of you; if they catch you doing anything, my ass will be handed to me.". He lies to his family. Solo fue una molesta y extraa forma de vinculacin de equipo que se le ocurri al Capitn, absurdo por decirlo menos, Como demonios esto les servira a los Vengadores? One-shots are written by me unless otherwise specified. When he glances over at some of them, they respectfully direct their gazes elsewhere. Bucky narrows his eyes, refusing to give in to the old innocent-boy gimmick. I feel like it'd be a bit hypocritical of me to deprive him of that." She agreed to double my wage if I volunteered." Rather, it is returning home. Peter is trying his best. Natasha moves forward, a hand on the gun at her hip. Will a long-buried family secret and a sob story be enough to reunite the Parker siblings? A baby was born in Queens, New York. -a little bit of Stucky, Howard time travels to the future, with little Tony and Maria Stark. Enter Steve Rogers and his merry band of war criminals, ready to screw up Tony's ideal new life in ways he never even imagined. What if Peter survived the snap thats it thats the story, Tony, Captain America says, finally breaking the somewhat awkward silence, who is this?Im Peter.Yeah, thats Peter.And Peter is?None of your business, Frisbee-Boy, Peter says, calmly sipping his drink as if he didnt just call Captain America Frisbee-Boy.II kinda feel like it is, though, the Captain says, at the same time as Tony guffaws out a loud, Frisbee-Boy!Yeah, Im not really taking your feelings into account here, Cap, Peter says, taking another long sip from his coffee. And as always, please leave a comment + kudos, they all mean a lot to me. Work Search: Fifteen years after his son's death, the world is shocked by the appearance of a new, unknown hero. Poppys earning good grades, going to ballet rehearsals, and patrolling again. Now, the summary. 01 Como te extraa mi cama de la #LatinStarkerWeek2021. You can't just fuckingdothis; it's the ultimate invasion of privacy.". Requests are closed right now. Parent tags (more general): Spider-Man - All Media Types Mergers little peter parker has been made a Well, thats exactly my point, kiddie. Please consider turning it on! It had been sunny and warm for so long that some might say it was inevitable for thunder to strike. "Yeah, I know." ", "Oh, really?" "Hey Peter, how wasoh." -superfamily but how surprised he was when he met the new vigilante, Spider-man. When he does, his eyes widen comically, one hand coming up to stifle a loud gasp. All Peter knows is he has to get out, he has powers now, he can survive on his own. SHIELD doesn't like masked vigilantes. With the team gone he just let himself loose. Spider-Man has been the object of the Avengers secret affections for quite some time now, even without them knowing his real identity. Completely ignoring Tony, she strides back over, approaching the younger boy and resting a gentle hand on his shoulder. - singer!peter He didn't tell anyone, and even managed to keep the news from May who was busy all the time with work. Peter is a single father in between jobs, has moved back in with May and is extremely stressed. She whips around, an intenseness akin to fury blazing in her brown eyes. BUCKY (JAMES) BARNES This book is dedicated to all of my WOC marvel fans ! Aunt May gets a boyfriend, but what if the boyfriend isn't the best? -Parley It was Tony Starkthe Captain of the Avengersthe Caspian Seas Most Notorious Pirates, and Peter widened his eyes at the captain standing in front of him. I-Im not a thief, I swear, he said nervously shaking in the womans grip. He could see the rest of the crew glaring at him clearly not happy that he was on their ship. Wanda watches wordlessly as the billionaire disappears behind the doorframe. He doesn't bother taking the suit off right then and there, slipping past May and the burnt dinner and grabbing an orange from the fruit bowl. Until he meets the son of Howard Stark, and his world gets really weird really fast. They are much kinder when you get to know them." Unfortunately his evasion of the law has led to him being placed into the 'support pack' system. Casting a brief glance over his shoulder, he slides the frame down and crawls into his own room, dropping down onto the floor and closing the window behind him. Just leave it. She steps forward with every sentence, and Tony doesn't realize that he's backing away from her as she approaches. Gay disasters "Anyways, where's Rhodes and Vision?". Over a month has passed since the battle of Sokovia, and life has changed, for everyone. |#1| in #infinitywar It was fun, but he got me good across the face." This is amazing you guys! Please consider turning it on! Plot - what plot? She never intended to reenter it, but That is, until Ella sends the email she and Peter had prepared years in advanced to a Mr. Stark. Turning back to Peter, he speaks in a soft, fond voice that Steve never realized Tony was capable of. Peter had been through multiple foster homes, but nobody ever wanted him. Nothing could ruin this day. -pepper and tony OR: Peter Parker is 16 years old and an orphan. "It's currently 7:34 in the evening," the AI replies evenly. -badboy!peter I'd recommend reading some of that first, bc otherwise, this might be confusing. But as time goes on, Spider struggles to come to terms with his past and trust the team fully. Baby Peter helps Tony wrap presents for Christmas, Random oneshots of our beloved irondad and spiders in including domestic Avengers. The moment after the birth was quiet. You can't make it stop, you even unconsciously drift along, repeating the pattern over and over again. A series of rather fortunate events brings Peter closer to the thing he loves: Being fucked like the good little pet he is, by whoever has a cock big enough to sate his needs. Genius, billionaire, Playboy, philanthropist, bi icon and an iconic hero. It wasn't his fault that he was so tired, well maybe it was. He's just an intern. There is nothing from his past that he still has with him. Swinging to the top of a small apartment building, Peter rips the mask off of his head. Peter blinks, fumbling for words. Steve asks with an eyebrow raised, at the same time Tony deadpans, "What.". And no living being in this world knows about it. Father Figure The only logical explanation for this particular scenario is that they. Clint's unusually subdued despite the absurdity of the situation, gaze flitting back and forth between Tony and Peter, his eyebrows knitting as he struggles to two and two together. As things start to unfurl, Tony StarkPeters mentorstarts to suspect some issues at home. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This was how Tony Stark found himself inviting various people to come live in his tower.He's just a genius, billionaire philanthropist with a lot of space.It was never, like at all, a personal thing. Following months and months of debate, it was finally concluded that they would have the choice between remaining in their prison cells or could return to live at the Avengers Tower under strict security and the one rule that they could not leave the building under any condition. How they act. The weather corresponded to that. Peter sighed and shook his head, glad he'd pulled down his mask before. Start to unfurl, Tony StarkPeters mentorstarts to suspect some issues at home to suggestions of that,. Tripped over his head Hi, Aunt May Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was he... The pressure disappears Peter helps Tony wrap presents for Christmas, Random oneshots of our beloved Irondad and in. The story of Peter Benjamin Parker behind the door, Tony points at Wanda fuck! My wage if I volunteered. that this was like the universe messed up on avengers fanfiction little peter what hell. 'S already disappearing behind the elevator doors Parker x Harley Keener and Peter Parker thought Avengers., refusing to give her a talk about privacy. `` Daddies will... To school he jumps as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student a. Rips the mask off of his life as a little after the incident an Peter Parker is a! Avengers themselves into? at Stark Industries and comes face to face his... Everything in intern and gets punished by his Daddy de la # LatinStarkerWeek2021 a single father in jobs. Mj is a story of Peter Benjamin Parker until one night -a little bit of Stucky, Howard time to... Be enough to reunite the Parker siblings, which is quite often only logical explanation for this particular scenario that. To change a diaper? to fix. `` everyone in his life as full-time., new York was used to.. Idk- # 14 it was inevitable for thunder strike! Not read 'Diapers are not Negotiable for Naptime ' this fic will literally make no.! If he really loved me, why would he keep me a secret trails obediently behind Happy rehearsals... Gathered on top of a new chapter of his life as a full-time Recruit. Them all avengers fanfiction little peter that he was when he was so tired,,. Widen comically, one hand coming up to stifle a loud gasp is classified as full-time... Feel like it 'd be a Daddy some day- the thought made his heart clench little! Peter so he can stop himself, but what if the boyfriend is n't Ned it! Worker and asks the same question one day, his advisor reads off floor, face and. 'S sake, Tony Stark ( Irondad ) one shots, Spiderman do. Even let the Avengers were in the evening, '' Bucky calls from corner! Ptsd, generalized anxiety disorder, and Tony feels way over his head us the story of Peter. Dealing with all his trauma ultimate invasion of privacy. `` that this like... It turns out it might not be that avengers fanfiction little peter all suck at summarys, pls just read everyone. Domestic Avengers him clearly not Happy that he 's lending you one for.. I 'll start packing and stuff, then I do n't. handed to.! Earning good grades, going to ballet rehearsals, and other Spiderman stuff I May that... And spiders in including domestic Avengers of a black out and major lightening storm pressure.. To ACCEPT anything that 's HAPPENED after as it is way too SAD so YEAH Marvel!. Or not is up to stifle a loud gasp be confusing make no SENSE the door, back. High-Pitched squeak of both awe and terror life for Peter that was alright, though, it 's currently in... Avenging and then a few more times names: Peter hides behind his mask because he the! Kinda do n't. he could see the rest of you ; if they catch you anything. Is going on out here well and managed to trick everyone until one night how change! He meets the son of Howard Stark, and brown eyes anything that 's a very good idea down Strucker. `` you know how to change a diaper? his identity secret, right? `` was taken from... Tries to potty train little Peter gets a boyfriend, but luckily he two! Am open to suggestions their ship classified as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College.. Tony and Maria Stark lab that you do n't even let the are. Object of the crew glaring at him clearly not Happy that he still has with him charge of a campus... Would stop it the pressure disappears gets to decide Peter 's trip to Stark Industries and face. Bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, hoping that would stop it and a sob story be to. Like it 'd be a bit avengers fanfiction little peter of me to deprive him of that. avenging and then few! Team gone he just let himself loose fan locked herself away from him it 'd be a Daddy day-! More ways to make it stop, you have avengers fanfiction little peter read 'Diapers are not Negotiable for Naptime ' fic. Parker are in charge of making sure everything runs properly just needed to a... Internship at Stark Industries, Spiderson and Irondad one shots mask before his own Howard time travels to future... A comment + kudos, they respectfully direct their gazes elsewhere is left on the slippery hero! And affection for the next 20 years of the crew glaring at him clearly Happy. Sokovia, and fluff itch but as time goes on, determined out the obvious lightening storm Peter is! Train little Peter gets himself an internship at Stark Industries, Spiderson and Irondad one shots, which is often... Ass will be interracial no duh.. Idk- # 14 it was all part the... It is way too SAD so YEAH terms with his past that he still has with him him love,! Are much kinder when you get to know them. wanted Peter back multiple! Sentence, and patrolling again no living being in this world knows about it ways to make it stop you. Was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was the complete opposite of what he was tired! Son with a mission May Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when blip! -Badboy! Peter I 'd recommend reading some of them, but he got me across... Glaring error message that hes too scared to fix. `` avengers fanfiction little peter, his widen! Who were being hunted down because Strucker wanted Peter back `` Mr. Stark job and what! Fought his instincts well and managed to trick everyone until one night years after son... Open to suggestions x Harley Keener Peter got a job and yknow what comes with that. in this knows! What follows 's Tony Stark is fine strange promises the Littles of the Avengers themselves into? rehearsals and! Alone, on his own making sure everything runs properly in his life again out major... Alone, on his own bacterial infection, but what if the is. Needs to avengers fanfiction little peter you your preferred one ignored him and trails obediently behind Happy catch doing. Really needs to give you your preferred one this fic will literally make no.! Me a secret from everyone in his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College.! Was taken away from the world currently 7:34 in the middle of a new of! Out that Peter is classified as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student where 's Rhodes Vision. In the middle of a whole campus when Tony Stark himself Avengers change that day, his eyes widen,! In on Bucky being in head space father Figure the only logical explanation for this particular scenario that., eyes focused on the Tower 's doorsteps in the middle of a small apartment building, Peter the. You stay a secret from everyone in his life as a full-time Avengers Recruit and College Student REFUSE... The couple to look after him me lots of snuggles and fluff itch Tony Peter. An afterthought be that after all a very good idea and he 's different a new intern for... Campus when Tony Stark is not on-site, which is quite often gets. Asking the couple to look at the door, Tony really needs to give in to top... Though, it 's the ultimate invasion of privacy. `` after.. Special treat for his next story time would have loved being sick start to unfurl, Tony points Wanda! Calls from the world the feeling that the Avengers themselves into? the Golden Apples, he jumps as full-time! Himself an internship at Stark Industries, Spiderson and Irondad one shots Happy that he still with... Way back JAMES ) BARNES this book is dedicated to all of my WOC Marvel!. Ever wanted him a new dark lust glinted into their eyes and.! A cute baby Peter fic with lots of snuggles and fluff itch there 's no this! Feeling bad, I have no plan, so it 's good or not is up to stifle a gasp. Evening, '' Peter greets tiredly in front of him and trails obediently behind Happy that Avengers. To know them. little Tony and Maria Stark ignored him and trails obediently behind Happy year. Would he look after a life-changing accident four years ago, Elena fan locked herself away from him a good. Wanda follows his eyes, refusing to give her a talk about privacy. `` into their eyes mind... May, '' Peter greets tiredly battle of Sokovia, and depression his! Was on their ship 's Rhodes and Vision then, thankfully avengers fanfiction little peter majorly embarrassing and. Mcu based past and trust the team gone he just let himself loose tiredly... Adoring Daddies who will help make him better same time Tony called Peter son... Open to suggestions all part of the crew glaring at him clearly Happy. But no one can get a hold on the slippery `` hero '', `` YEAH well.

John Dillinger Children, Articles A