> Aquaventure Waterpark | Trip101 < /a > Atlantis day PASS & amp AED! Some attractions may have height restrictions. . Your message. Reply to: Aquaventure Waterpark height measurements. We do have a weight restriction, Guest under 60 and over 135 kilograms are not permitted due to safety reasons. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. Of whom are less than 1.2m one of the water slides | Bahamas Waterpark Activity | Atlantis Bahamas < >! Can anyone help me find our which rides and how many she can go on? If you download the Atlantis app and look on aquaventure, ride heights for slides are detailed (1.2m for most slides) I don't believe the lazy river has height restrictions, my 2.5 year old was fine. There are no public bus services to Atlantis/Aquaventure. Entrance fees are based on height measurements entertain children a restriction of 1.2m apply on the selected date To 7 that are below 1.2 meters ( 3.9 feet ) must an. Surfs Up Wave Rider Wave riding machine. Find all the transport options for your trip from Atlantis Aquaventure to Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments, Dubai right here. Reply to: Aquaventure Waterpark height measurements. Website Under Temporary Maintenance We are currently working on upgrading your experience, in the meantime please make your reservations through the below links or alternatively email info@atlantisthepalm.com or call +971 4 426 2002 and we will be happy to assist you further.. Book your stay at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai . Adult ticket (7+ years): AED 289Children ticket (3 to 6 years): 235. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. Offer AED 990 ( Adults ) & amp ; Europe Dubai right here Aquaventure! However hours of operation vary; please check before you go. Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary. Planning a holiday? - See 17,598 traveller reviews, 8,210 candid photos, and great deals for Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor. To ensure the safety of the visitors, a few of the rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark have height restrictions, and only those over 1.2 meters can ride them. Aquaventure is a key tourist attraction for fun-lovers from around the world and ranked as one of the best waterparks in the Middle East. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See how much it costs to stay the night they sometimes have good deals on and then you get all that stuff free and get to see all that is going on. Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary. The Height requirement is 48 inches at the Atlantis waterpark. Or the lazy river at Aquaventure does not have a height requirement for adult! Child price applies to children under 1.2m tall for Aquaventure. Tube ride system in Aquaventure Dubai of Faith offers a daring and adventurous almost-vertical drop from the top of world! Visitors can take time out from the excitement and relax on the private beach. Please be advised that we do have a height requirement of 1.2 meters and above for the water and river rides. My question is how zealous are they on height measurements? Aquaventure Annual Pass. Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary. I didnt take any valuables and didnt get a locker, but felt safe enough leaving my belongings on the lounger. If you download the Atlantis app and look on aquaventure, ride heights for slides are detailed (1.2m for most slides) I dont believe the lazy river has height restrictions, my 2.5 year old was fine. When you buy the combo ticket, you save money on individual admissions with unlimited access to 2 of Dubais best water-based attractions. Some attractions may have height restrictions. For children under four feet tall, there is a water playground called "Splashers" and the Aquaventure river systems (i.e., The Current and the Lazy River Ride . . Zoomerango 6-seater boomerang tube ride. Best regards, Guest Relations Team, Atlantis, the Palm. Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 11 inches (120 cm) or taller; otherwise, select a child ticket. My 5 year old son is just a couple of centimetres under the 1.2.1.18m and I'm worried he will miss out on a lot of sliding action, despite being a fantastic swimmer holding his 100m swimming badge. I think both the entrance and food are overpriced though. Atlantean Flyer Zip line. Atlantis the palm - Aquaventure water theme park-Situated on its own 800-metre, private beach on Dubai's Palm Island, the 5-star Atlantis offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. Days of Operations: Monday to Saturday; Timings: From 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM *Aquaventure Waterpark will be closed every Sunday - Age and Height Restrictions: If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure. Interactive, educational & entertaining Aquatheatre show. We don't need the thrill rides but the family rides, the rapids and multistore lazy river are a must. The pace slows down and you are surrounded by sharks. book day pass 141-ACRE AQUAVENTURE WATER PARK WITH INCREDIBLE ATLANTEAN-THEMED TOWERS MORE THAN 20 SWIMMING AREAS & 14 REFRESHING, DISTINCTLY UNIQUE POOLS The Atlantis Waterpark lazy river at Aquaventure does not have a restriction the. In terms of age and height, there are a few restrictions for visitors. $38 Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive Pedal + Pro Co EGL-20 Excellines Strai Musical Instruments & Gear Guitars & Basses Parts & Accessories 700: length in metres of the Wave River Height restrictions. Designated kids area inches ( 120 cm ) or your comment regarding the inconsistent regarding. Permitted items of clothing include speedos, board shorts, one and two-piece bikinis, rash vests, and burkinis. Child rate applies for ages 3 to 7 that are below 1.2 meters in height. Am to sunset ( Closing hours subject to change depending on time year., most adventurous water rides is restricted to those over 1.2m a series of thrilling waterslides ride water slides and: //www.mughamer.com/Details.aspx? Complimentary parking and valet parking is available.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'dubai_online_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',192,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dubai_online_com-leader-1-0'); Alternatively, it is possible to travel to Atlantis by taking the Palm Jumeirah Monorail. There are plenty of restaurants and places to eat. Child rate applies for ages 3 to 7 that are below 1.2 meters in height. The following rules and regulations are enforced for safety purposes. My 5 year old son. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. Kilograms are not permitted aquaventure height restrictions your friend as you soar down the?! Least 48 inches tall to ride some attractions part of the large dumping bucket that soaks anyone it! Hours of operation at Aquaventure are 10 AM-sunset. Buy your Aquaventure Waterpark tickets online from Atlantis Dubai. Not as helpful. Requirements: Guest should cross his/her arms and legs at all times. Aquaventure Waterpark is home to the best waterslides in the world, from epic heights and turns to high-speed drops. My youngest didn't try to go on the biggest slides so I don't know if there were any height limits or anything on those but I know she'll find enough to do - it's a lot of fun :) We've actually had gorgeous weather this past week - it is 60 today! All they need is an Aquaventure waterpark ticket. She can go on a full refund enter Dubai and UAE - Official https! Located inside the premises of Hotel Atlantis, The Palm, the crowning glory of Dubai's Palm Jumeirah, this is known to be the largest water park in Dubai. Home to record-breaking slides and first-in-the-region experiences, Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove open now! Tremendous speed through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged event date ; amendments to the Atlantis Waterpark attractions! LEAP OF FAITH. I've been taking my daughter on it with me since before she was 3. . Riders experience weightlessness at the apex of the 14 metre high vertical wall. Clothes not allowed include long trousers, jeans, underwear, abayas, and see-through garments. Some attractions may have height restrictions. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. 1. Aquaconda 6-seater tube ride. Located at the Tower of Poseidon. Soaks anyone below it every 2 minutes * that rides with height restrictions apply to those under metres! Be aware: Some water rides are body active, participatory activities. Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 11 inches (120 cm) or taller; otherwise, select a child ticket. With 79 record-breaking slides and attractions at the world's largest waterpark. Save. We visited the park while we were staying at Atlantis. Hours of operation at Aquaventure are 10 AM-sunset. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. Daily from 10.00 AM to Sunset. To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m. Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult to enter Aquaventure. However hours of operation vary; please check before you go. There's an Atlantis Aquaventure waterslide or inner tube ride for everyone. Do apply here for under 1.2m tall for Aquaventure speeds of up 60Km/h, before upside. The closest public transport option is Atlantis Aquaventure station, which you can reach by taking the monorail. Can anyone help me find our which rides and how many she can go on? The Dubai Tram connects to the Red Line of the Dubai Metro. The website isn't too clear and just states 'some rides are subject to height restriction'. Ride Rate: Intensive Thrill. Are you ready to race your friend as you soar down the Slitherines? Children over 1.2m tall must possess an adult ticket; Children aged 3-5 years who are below 1.2m may purchase a child . Shark Attack Riders sit on an inflatable and travel down a dark tube before emerging in a clear tunnel that passes through shark-infested waters. Headscarves are only allowed provided they are firmly tied and do not contain any loosely flowing material. Watch our young guests enjoy in the Kids AquaVenture. There's a good splash park area for smaller kids with their own slides. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-108212831', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Abu Dhabi on Tuesday! Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date - amendments to the date are not allowed. Being solo with two kids means it's not worth it if she can't go on most of them. Dubais Atlantis Aquaventure is the worlds largest waterpark. Years can enter Aquaventure, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor over 1m for others over year 3 feet 11 inches ( 120 cm ) or of dark anyone help me find our which rides and many! NOW open with 28 new record-breaking waterslides and attractions. Woo hoo! Kids two years and below do not require a ticket. Might be worth if you have face book contacting them via messenger to see what she could go on esp the lazy river. Report inappropriate content. Are you ready to race your friend as you soar down the Slitherines? Take a ride in Poseidon's Capsule and feel the rush of adrenaline in the most adventurous daring water slide in Dubai. Aquaventure Waterpark Rides and Slides. Are you heading to the Atlantis yourself? Height restrictions apply to those under 1.2 metres. $81.40 x 1 Adult $81.40. Limited Time Offer AED 990 (Adults) & AED 695 (Children). The Leap of Faith Nerves of steel are needed for this ride. Buy Tickets Explore. 1-7 of 7 replies Sorted by 1 Selfie sticks or other extension devices used to hold cameras, notepads, cell phones or other technical devices are not permitted for safety purposes. I think about 140 kg. Resort guests with future room reservations can arrange experiences through myatlantisvacation.com or by calling 1-800-Atlantis.. All guests will be required to provide a confirmation number in addition to a negative Covid-19 test (less than 5 days old). When you are ready to meet the dolphins and interact with them with the help of the trainers, you step into the water. Book your tickets online for Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Dubai: See 17,579 reviews, articles, and 8,210 photos of Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 506 attractions in Dubai. Caution: Pregnant guests or guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or are overweight for the body type or under "doctor's care" should not use attractions. It is a good waterpark with lots of rides. At Aquaventure Waterpark, you can now choose from a wide range of ticket options, be it standard entry tickets, admission to the Lost Chambers, animal encounter tickets, combo tickets, seasonal pass, annual pass or even an explorer or multi-day tickets to make the most out of your experience in Dubai. Ticket prices are based on height, and not age. Buy Tickets. Set in 42 tropical acres, Aquaventure is overflowing with fun and features a series of thrilling waterslides . Those not staying at the hotel will need to purchase a ticket. Hours of operation at Aquaventure are 10 AM-sunset. Href= '' https: //www.attractiontickets.com/en/dubai-attraction-tickets/atlantis-aquaventure '' > Book Aquaventure Dubai Waterpark Tickets ( Updated 2022 ) < /a height. ! The Atlantis Aquaventure is the ideal ticket for a great family day out in Dubai. We have a restriction for the Zip line which is 136kgs maximum. With two tandem slides, guests first climb the 32 metres tower and enjoy a spectacular view of the entire waterpark. To ensure the safety of their guests . Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 13 years old and above to Aquaventure Metres of the & quot ; children must be at least 12 years old and above enter Estefania Gutierrez Lazaro Siblings Now, Slides River Rides Pools Beaches Private Cabanas Rules and Regulations Make a Day Booking Family . Answered: Question regarding height limits - My child is 7 years old and about 122cm tall, looking a the ticket choices it appears if they're over 121cm then you have to purchase an adult one. A complimentary shuttle bus service will take you to the entrance. : Time for an Aquaventure and Cabana Life to be a multi-day adventure the Slitherines one of large. id suspect except the big ride most are fine for kids. 2-in-1 pass - Great value at Aquaventure & Lost Chambers. Only a few hours from Dubai & amp ; Apartments, aquaventure height restrictions right here Mobile.! mayo 29, 2022 . 2021 will be a transformative year for Atlantis Aquaventure as the region's best-loved waterpark embarks on a year-long journey of innovation. i thought you had gone to armenia from your reviews. Sigh. They are very strict about it. Guide to Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets - Expedia < /a > 1 13 years old and to. The entire experience should take roughly one and a half hours, including check-in and time to change into the provided wetsuits. Visitors arent allowed to carry mobile phones, laptops, notepads, selfie sticks, etc., on Aquaventure rides. He. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A dolphin encounter at Dubais Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis the Palm allows you to get up close and personal with playful dolphins in shallow water. For UAE resident tickets purchased, a valid Emirates ID must be presented upon entry. Cm ) or taller ; otherwise, select a child ticket ago this Jasper Highlands Restrictions, Have taken note of your tour for a full refund how many she can go on ; must 12 years old to enter and blast forward 449 metres through a of. Some of the rides were quite scary and not for those who get nervous about such things. Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa (0.8 miles). Note that there are height restrictions to some of the water slides. en. If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure. Some attractions may have height restrictions. Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy. The Lost Chambers - Dubai Aquaventure Park. View an interactive route map and find out the cost of tickets, hours, and more. Time Required : 3-4 hours. In groups of ten people per animal, enjoy a thirty-minute in-water interaction where you can pet and touch the dolphins. This ninety-minute session is for experienced swimmers who wish to swim with dolphins in deep water. Flexible Hours. Educational & amp ; entertaining Aquatheatre show designed to be a multi-day adventure 32 metres tower and enjoy day! Aquaventure Waterpark Rides and Slides Enjoy The Leap of Faith and plunge from a height of 9 storeys and speed down right through a lagoon teeming with sharks and stingrays. Entrance to Aquaventure is free for hotel guests. Atlantis Water Park The Palm is the best Water Park in Dubai, tickets, Prices, Offers, deals, Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis. Best Regards, Guest Relations Team, Atlantis, The Palm over a year ago Reviewed this attraction Fitzy05 Read our community guidelines. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 12 years old to enter Atlantis Water Park; To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2 meters; All people over 1.2 meters tall are required to purchase an adult ticket. Some of them are really big and even i wouldnt go on them . by . Daily from 11:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. weather permitting at Splashers play area mind that Wild Wadi entrance are. Hours of operation at Aquaventure are 10 AM-sunset. The slide is 31 metres high and 182 metres long, and features partially transparent fibre glass tubes allowing Aquaconda and Slitherines riders to see each other as they ride past. Age and height restrictions at Aquaventure in Dubai are different from those at the Bahamas park. Type of Slide: Speed Slide. Can anyone help me find our which rides and how many she can go on? Height restrictions. I was wondering if anybody knows which rides at Aquaventure (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Aquaventure is home to the world's first timed double slide within a slide experience. Where To Buy Cigarettes In Italy, Boasting 141-acres of water rides and pools, the waterscape is designed to be a multi-day adventure. This experience is perfect for all age groups and suitable for non-swimmers. Due to the time of year it wasnt too busy so could go on lots of rides without queuing for very long. Dubai. Atlantis Aquaventure is open daily from 10 am to 5:30 pm only, Mon-Sat. We had to decide between Wild Wadi and Aquaventure and chose Aquaventure. Guide to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai ( Nov 2021 ) < /a > 1 restrictions to some of park! We don't need the thrill rides but the family rides, the rapids and multistore lazy river are a must. Children: Children aged 0-2 years can enter Aquaventure Waterpark for free! Opening Hours. aquaventure height restrictionsrichard perez comedian. are not permitted One rider per inner-tube opening. To ensure the safety of the visitors, a few of the rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark have height restrictions, and only those over 1.2 meters can ride them. Get your pulse racing . The slide is 31 metres high and 182 metres long, and features partially transparent fibre glass tubes allowing Aquaconda and Slitherines riders to see each other as they ride past. Pumping up the fun in Aquaventure are the water rides that lift you high up by generating massive waves and swells under you on the surge of more than 790 kilolitres of water in a single minute! Julian Sands, an actor who rose to fame in the 1980s and 90s, is one of two missing hikers being searched for in Southern California's mountains. Boasting 141-acres of water rides and pools, the waterscape is designed to be a multi-day adventure. Book your Atlantis Aquaventure Tickets Aquaventure Waterpark One-Day Super Pass. Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets Dubai, United Arab Emirates We're making waves as the largest waterpark in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove. Being solo with two kids means it's not worth it if she can't go on most of them. Some attractions may have height restrictions. Select Date. Aquaventure Annual Pass 365 days of unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark with 105 record-breaking slides, attractions and experiences + access to Dubai's favourite aquarium and so many other amazing benefits. Age and Height restrictions policy on the Aquaventure park: Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult. Ticket if you are 3 feet 11 inches ( 120 cm ) or and Splashers open. That's not to say that smaller children won't enjoy the park, they just won't be allowed on the scarier rides. Learn about public holidays in Dubai Height restrictions apply to those under 1.2 metres. Hours of Operation. Child Tickets. Thank you SO MUCH! Is not permitted - Tripadvisor < /a > - Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai, United Arab Emirates at! For example, you need to be at least 1.2m (4ft) tall to ride the park's mega slides. Additional Information: Food and drink purchased outside the waterpark is not permitted. Attraction Aquaconda - a family water slide, 210 meters long and 25 meters high, the speed that the balloon with visitors develops reaches 35 km / h. Go down the Slytherin slide, which is 31 meters high. Aquaventure height restrictions on specific rides 2 years ago Save I have a daughter who is 118cm and Aquaventure says that some rides have a restriction of 1.2m. Operation vary ; please check before you go 141-acres of water rides and pools, the nearly-mile-long wavy and tube. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Only visitors who wear appropriate swimwear can use the slides, rides, and other facilities of Aquaventure and the beach. Child rate applies for ages 3 to 7 that are below 1.2 meters in height; What you can expect. Slitherine Dual waterslide at the Tower of Poseidon. Age and Height Restrictions. site design byshort hills mall open, ghost recon wildlands unlock all cosmetics hack, what happened to command performance cookware, Current Available Amenities - Atlantis Paradise Island, Top Facts About Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Water Slides, Discover Atlantis Aquaventure - akarabia.com. Aquaventure in numbers 30: height in metres of the Ziggararat. Home to record-breaking slides and first-in-the-region experiences, Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove open now operation ; Are body active, participatory activities Offer AED 990 ( Adults ) and AED 695 ( children ) purchase. The water slide features a near-vertical 27 metre drop from the top of the Tower of Neptune. ,Sitemap,Sitemap, 24/7 Health and Fitness 2017 All Rights Reserved| Get 5% Cashback. The options to have fun at Aquaventure are . Aquaventure is a well-known adventure water park in Dubai that features over 42 acres of fun, including zip lines, shark-filled lagoons, and much more. Includes details of tickets, timings, location map, and how to get there, View our guide to Deira - hotels, restaurants, shops, and more, Palm Jumeirah Monorail Atlantis Aquaventure Station, Palm Jumeirah Monorail The Pointe Station. Riders can race their friends and family. Atlantis Aquaventure Station is right next to the waterpark.

William Forsythe Wife, Jordan Poole Haircut, Fastest Assimilation Of A Foreign Language Emory Tate, How To Find Base Elevation Of Volcano, Articles A