Who can set up and maintain user roles and permissions? For financial advisers - Use this form to verify the identity of any private or non-personal customer. If a pension credit arose in whole or in part from a pension which came into payment on or after 6 April 2006, the recipient can apply toHM Revenue & Customs for a pension credit enhancement factor. The income distribution choice has to be set individually for each product your client has. AJ Bell Investcentre SIPP Regular Investment Amendment Form (pdf), Regular Investment Strategy Instruction (pdf). Purchase a (pdf), How do Imanage regular contibutions? Use this form to have a Cofunds Pension Account investor to affirm the fees applicable to the product. Advisers were focused on championing the value of financial advice, helping advisers navigate industry changes and provide support to help advisers get their clients closer to their financial goals. The percentage of the investment your client would like to invest in each of these funds. Well pay any request for an ad hoc withdrawal into your client's selected bank account, providing we have verified bank details. For customers - Terms and conditions supplement for the Canada Life International Portfolio Account Bond. When you need to sign into the platform to obtain a new certificate, youll be asked to enrol a verification method at this point. The minimum amount we pay is 2.50 - we'll hold any amount less than this and pay it once the minimum amount is reached. We give all clients a GIA so they can pay their charges from it if they want to. Well calculate the charges on the last working day of the month and deduct them on or around the first working day of the next month. If you have an adviser, you'll need to speak to them first. For customers - Use this form to set up a direct debit from your General Investment Account (GIA). If you cant find a document, please contact us. Select View and Managefor the ISA you wish to bring up to date. Aegon General Investment Account application form (PDF - 680KB). You can't carry out this transaction online for your client's Cofund's Pension Account. Use this form to allow a Cofunds Pension Account investor to an UFPLS payment from their Cofunds Pension Account. Your firm administrator can set up access for you. . We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website, please read our Cookie Policy. For customers - Use this form to set up Direct Debit payments to an ISA. For financial advisers only - Please complete our illustration data capture form below and we'll send you this form along with the illustration - in line with new rules from 6 April 2022. Aegon Junior ISA transfer application form (PDF - 201KB). You can set up or maintain regular contributions separately. If you don't use the latest version of your web browser, there is a chance you're missing out on some of the functionality and security features the latest browser has to offer. This will delete any registered number and/or authentication app. If you have a question about a policy or product, or want to get in touch, we're here to help. Youll then be able to register a new number and/or smart device when you next sign in. Why cant I make withdrawals, top up or switch online when I sign in? No. For more information on my cash facility please read our Guide to ISA. For customers - Use this form to transfer funds into an Aegon General Investment Account (GIA) from another provider. Can I reduce my clients payment of charges paid by Direct Debit online? These cost savings are expected to lead to an estimated Solvency II capital benefit of GBP 150 million before the end of 2017, which significantly limits the net investment for the acquisition of Cofunds.One-time expenses to achieve the cost synergies, and to ensure a smooth transition for customers and advisers, are estimated to be GBP 80 million. Withdrawal from an Aegon General Investment Account (GIA) into an Aegon ISA for financial advisers (PDF - 185KB). This guide gives you an overview of the death benefit options available with the Aegon Self-invested Personal Pension (Aegon SIPP). On the product summary screen, you can select Manage regular contributions from More options or by viewing the Regular contributions tab. From here, you'll have the option to change your contact preferences under the Marketing communicationssection. Please send the cheque to: Aegon Cofunds Administration,Sunderland, SR43 4DN. Visit The Website. As you have two products the 9.27 charge would be proportioned between the two products as follows: Well normally take the charge from any available cash you have in the cash facility of the product the charge was calculated on. "I am delighted that we are able to announce the acquisition of Cofunds," said Alex Wynaendts, CEO of Aegon. For GIA and ISA However, we're unable to ensure the security of emails before they reach us so please consider this and do not include any personally sensitive, financial or banking information that has not been appropriately secured. Using one of these new options (for example, taking drawdown income from a flexi-access drawdown plan, or an uncrystallised funds pension lump sum) is called flexibly accessing pension rights. Income generated from your funds, for example dividend payments or interest, can be reinvested for the future (accumulation type), or paid to you as income (income type). You can't make regular contributions to your clients pension online. To carry out this transaction you have to request this from the primary account holder summary. Since you were upgraded to Aegon Platform, your client's Cofunds Investment Funds is now invested in an Aegon General Investment Account. Can I carry out transactions online on the Aegon Platform for my clientsReAssure Portfolio Plus Pension or SIPP? Can I manage regular withdrawals from my Aegon ISA or General Investment Account (GIA)online? Withdrawal from a General Investment Account (GIA) into a Junior ISA form (pdf), Junior ISA transfer application form (pdf), Aegon Junior ISA transfer authority (pdf), Transfer from a child trust fund to an Aegon junior ISA form (pdf). You can set up or change a model portfolio from the Model Portfolio Manager on your dashboard, if you are set up with the correct access level. Sorry, you cant currently carry out any of these transactionsonline. Aegon SIPP Although the transfer process is online and generates a transfer authority, we also need a re-registration authority form. Voting on a material change relating to an underlying fund we have invested in. Some users may choose to manually upload the files to a third-party system. Aegon head office Address: Aegonplein 50 2591 TV, The Hague, The Netherlands Email: info@aegon.com Contact via phone: +31 70 344 3210 What do you mean by habitually resident in the UK? For customers - Use this form to set up a regular withdrawal from a Suffolk Life Master SIPP on the Aegon Platfrom. AJ Bell Investcentre SIPP Investments Application (pdf), AJ Bell Investcentre SIPP Investments Transfer Application (pdf). Aegon SIPP record of payments due (PDF - 87KB), For employers - Use this form to set up member contributions to an Aegon SIPP, Aegon Self Invested Personal Pension (Aegon SIPP) pack (PDF - 255kb). You only need to activate your account once. Login to connect to Kompass solutions or register to view our services. You'll need to supply the third party's name, address and complete a Confirmation of verification of identify so we can accept the contribution. Call charges will vary). No credit card required. We always pay consolidated natural income to your client's bank account. For regular contribution transactions, please complete and submit theSuffolk Life self-invested pensions regular investment and amendment form. Any salary sacrificed in return for pension contributions on or after 9 July 2015, less. Can I be a servicing adviser and take fees from my client's account? Simply sign in and select the Profile tab and choose Customer services from the drop down menu to get in touch with us so we can help. We report details of our complaints to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) twice a year. Please contact your firm administrator to change your permissions. Did you know you can complete this process online. Aegon and Scottish Equitable Pension and Bonds. Add the provider (Aegon in this case) to the safe list or select dont ask me again on this device at the time of making the first payment. Income generated may go down as well as up, in accordance with the dividend payments and/or interest received from the investments it holds. Similarly, any other correspondence will be delayed in reaching us. Alternatively, you can stop the existing regular contributions and then set up new regular contributions where you can enter new bank details. If my client selects Leave in cash for income and then doesnt take regular withdrawals, what happens to any income that's generated? After each benefit crystallisation event, we send your client a statement with these details. However, in some cases, you may be able to take them before age 55 if youre suffering from ill-health or serious ill-health, or have a protected pension age relating to benefits built up before 5 April 2006. Please complete the relevant form below andsubmit, or contact AJ Bell. If you, or your financial adviser on your behalf, request an online account well send you an email with an account activation code to your registered email address. You can find the drawdown charges in the table below, and full details of the Cofunds Pension Account charges and rates are in our Charges sheet. Aegon SIPP - regular contribution form (pdf), Aegon SIPP - Instruction to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit (pdf). To request an illustration, complete the illustration request form below. You'll receive an email with an activation code and instructions on what to do next within 48 hours. You can't make any additional investments to your clients bond. Unused annual allowance from the previous three tax years can be used in the current tax year once the current tax year's annual allowance has been used up. For customers - Use this form to top up your existing Aegon ISA. It takes 10working daysto set up the first collection so please bear this in mind when selecting the collection date. Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding (6619), ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Income distributions received by your clients, Investments held or traded by your clients, Product wrappers opened and held by your clients. Yes, you can carry out a switch online on the Aegon Platform for the collective funds that your client holds in their ReAssure Portfolio Plus Pension or SIPP. No - it won't cost you anything to switch funds. Why have I received an account activation email? There may be a charge for this. For customers - Use this form to pay in an additional single contribution to an existing Aegon SIPP. This means we can only exercise voting rights in relation to the underlying funds our OEICs invest in; we dont have voting rights relating to the companies that the underlying funds are in turn invested in. For any other transactions, including top up and withdrawal instructions, you should contact Canada Life International directly. Re-registration is a transfer of investments between ISAs without selling them in the process. Can I carry out regular contribution transactions online for my clients Suffolk LifeAnnuities or Trustees pension? For trustees - Use this form to apply for an Aegon GIA to be held on behalf of a registered pension scheme. You can ask us to sell down from a specific investment by contacting us. Wed need written confirmation of the change of address signed by all relevant directors/signatories. Please contact us and we can help you. Simply choose the name of one of your product you want to view details on (e.g. You can view these online or if you want you can export and print them.

Stan Getz Beverly Getz, Articles A