Browse search results for lane cedar chest Art & Antiques for sale in Arizona. Ask Your Own Antiques Question Customer reply replied 2 day ago For Sale. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page . Lane bolstered its sales efforts with magazine marketing campaigns that touted Lane chests as an elevated promise ring. If you compare yours to a one that is not identical, you could end up miss-valuing your piece and getting too little or having it sit for sale for months with no lookers. While it's easy to see the "style" number, we've been unable to learn ANYTHING about what the style is (Art Deco, etc), and have yet to run across any with the "carving" around the lid lip like this one. Style number is 2843. The outside condition would be considered poor, but the inside is in very good condition and still smells very good. It is in excellent condition, still has all the original paperwork and key and still smells like fresh cedar. The lid and drawer open smoothly. Does your chest actually have Lane markings or does this happen to be what your mother remembers? I am trying to figure out the age of a cedar chest my mother in law had. Read our Cookie Policy. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to analyze website usage, and for marketing purposes. Excellent proximity to World Class Mountain Biking. 31.56, 37.13 What's the value of this Lane Cedar Chest from 1959? 21.70, 25.52 See Auction Information for full details." Payment Type: Payment Type: Please Add . Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Experience: Expert. It may be yours and the seller did not know how to read the dates and just guessed. There are quite a few cedar chests listed online for sale. Lane Cedar Chest - Virginia Museum of History amp;. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. My mother's LANE cedar chest model 1850, serial #648120, 1953 lane cedar chest mdl. Part 1 Plant Abundance 5.1M. Choose from an assortment of styles, material and more with respect to the lane altavista chest you're looking for at 1stDibs. This means a chest generally has a five- or six-digit number that tells the month, day and two-digit year it was built. When determining the value of your Lane cedar chest, the year that it was made and the style are two of the main factors to consider. you read and agreed to the, Lane cedar hope chest Lane Cedar Chest Style No. Some special models of these chests came off the production line with upholstery, which is part of the original manufacture, so complete the research on your chest to determine if everything on it is original. This means there is a very small market of buyers for bulky items like this. This location was an obvious asset in uncertain times. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Lane Company Records, 1907-2003. Add your voice! cedar chests lane answer #2 CBDallas 5 years ago Is it by lane? Replacement locks for cedar chests locks can be ordered at https://www.lanefurniture.com/about/product-safety, or contact a Lane Lock representative by email at new.lock@heritagehome.com or call toll free (800) 225-0265. Original paper work is inside. Exact matches are critical to valuing items because some Lane's have almost no value, and some have held their value. Shop with us to discover waterfall Lane cedar chest styles, which feature eye-catching chevron wood inlays. I have a 1971 Lane Cedar chest, style no. May (5) Two numbers are marked #481073 (I think) and the serial number is #735260. Also known as Hope chests, Lane cedar chests come in a wide array of styles, ranging from 1920s Art Deco styles to 1960s Atomic-inspired styles. For more information, please visit our The cedar crates have been recalled because the chest lid automatically locks when the lid is closed. We encourage you to contact us immediately if you should need further information on the safety of your cedar chest built between 1912-1987. It will be rare to find one in the condition as yours and that is what some value is based on. If your chest was made in the 1920s or 1930s, you may have a valuable piece of furniture on your hands. This could also tell you the age. There is no set worth for the Lane cedar chest. I have found you a contact number that may help you determine the value easier. Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. See Auction Information for full details." Lane cedar chest serial number lookup Lane chest serial number lookup Lane cedar chest value Lane furniture company altavista virginia. 1. Dust your Lane cedar chest on a regular basis with a soft, lint-free cloth to help keep the finish clean. A chest built on April 1, 1940, would read from left to right 04140. Mahogany lowboy by Lane, Chippendale style, FOUR LIFT-TOP CEDAR BLANKET CHESTS: unmarked, Still has original box it came in. So far Ive seen chests ranging from $50 all the way to $700. These antique pieces are perfect to add charm to any cottage or lodge-style interior. The Lane chest evolved as the 20th century progressed and it began taking on the streamlined Danish Modern-inspired style. If the chest has been repainted, re-stained or contains any after-market adjustments, its value decreases. Terms of Service and How do I delete devices from my Pioneer Bluetooth deh? What's the value of this Lane Cedar Chest from 1959? 140Posts, Bronze Post Medal for All Time! I am not always able to capture screen shots. San Francisco, CA 94104, Log-in access to secure areas of our site, Remembering your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region). I am also listing a link on replacement information. you can start at these values, but you will need to drop them to sell. The serial number indicates that your chest was made on Nov. 23, 1931. It doubles as the manufacturing date the chest was made when you read the number from right to left or backward. 465 California Street If I can get that as a screen shot, I will. STATIONS Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom! 2404-23, Serial No. Here at Chairish, you can routinely find these iconic Lane cedar chests in our extensive online inventory. I have owned it since before 1996. The company used a variety of exterior woods such as cherry, maple and walnut and often added detailed carvings to the outside of the chest. I have a Lane cedar chest. Hunker may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Jobs. Updated Sale Price 630.00. Hi Joseph, I have a Lane Cedar chest serial # 853030, style # 7711-02, and am trying to find out what it is worth. 196Feedbacks, Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! FYI: Long answer, haha. I wish I had room for it! (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop VeryVictorianStudio, Ad vertisement from shop KristensVintagePaper, Ad vertisement from shop familyjewelsatlanta, Sale Price 31.56 (Pro tip: Using our style filters makes easy work of sorting Art Deco chests from MCM chests. 2995112 As stated in a comment above, the value will also depend on the safety lock. What happens if I miss my phone interview for food stamps Texas? Privacy Policy and At two auctions over the past week I seen one sell for $95 and another for $135, both mid to late 1950's and in great shape. services, you're letting us know that you've read and agree to the changes. Boxes can be found at garage sales for as little as a couple dollars or on-line for around $25. I did see this "gingerbread" on a chest that did not show the serial number and was attributed by the seller as a 1950s piece. LANE CEDAR HOPE CHEST LANE CEDAR HOPE CHEST, LANE LIFT-TOP BLANKET CHEST Lane Furniture. Use a bump key to open the chest. . Its easier to sell by knowing the age and additional info. Pat[Broken link][Broken link]. From what I have learned regarding Lane Hope Chests, the date is actually the serial number written backwards. We've recently updated the Chairish, Inc. Emma and Oliver. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Between the end of WWI and the beginning of WWII, Lane cemented its status as a household name and the premier maker of Hope chests. Deemed The gift that starts the home" or the gift that starts the love nest, Lane cedar chests were designed as a hideaway for young women to stockpile home goods for marriage, including family heirlooms, textiles, china and more. Discover Federal and Chippendale style chests that date to the 1960s, designed when colonial revival styles were all the rage. I would like to know its value and age. A Bump Keep will most likely pick the lock while doing this, but the chest is open and you can replace the lock with a new one. Lane Hope Chest Altavista Va. Collectors Questions .. If the lock hasn't been replaced, do so immediately or remove the lock for safety's sake. However, to get the precise value of your antique cedar chest and ease the hasle of self-evaluation, you can seek the services of an. List your chest as 'local pick up only' and start your price high and lower it if no one shows an interest. In the 1950s, Lane expanded its catalog beyond chests. And now the gift that says it all says it better than ever. Yes it is Lane. We love the chest, just REALLY curious about any info you might be able to supply. Thank you in advance for any assistance you might provide. I have a lane cedar chest Serial number 0740321 style number 2231. 7 digit Lane cedar chests indicate the plant it was made in, in addition to the date. This is a pick up only listing. About 0.3mi from Lake Parks, Grand Prairie TX. I have to agree with Treeman22. Picked the lock to ensure it was really unlocked. However, the price range above is affected by size, type of cedar wood and quality of finish. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop VintageTennHouse, Ad vertisement from shop ChristophCreations, Ad vertisement from shop VINTAGEITISFinds, Ad vertisement from shop StreetFaireAntiques, Sale Price 15.78 This is a beautiful waterfall style! If I find more, I will post back! You may have heard them called hope chests, dowry chests or Lane cedar chests, with the latter referring to . Freight shipping is very expensive and would probably cost more than the chest sold for. Payment of $10,000+ with cash, or specific forms of payment (cash, money order, cashier's checks with a face value of less than $10,000.00 each) which combine for a total of $10,000+ will require completing the IRS 8300 form. Serial #050150, 1940's Lane Cedar Chest with KeyFrom an estate, CEDAR CHEST FOR DOLLS This is a real nice, Vintage c.1940 Lane Cedar Chest - BenchClearly, TWO LIFT-TOP CEDAR BLANKET CHESTS: 1) Acme, WATERFALL CEDAR BLANKET CHEST, Cavalier Cedar, Vintage c.1950 Cavalier Cedar ChestVery nice, Unusual Carved Mahogany Cedar Chest, 20th, Brutalist Style Lane Cedar Chest Brutalist, Spanish Colonial, Peru, Tooled Leather and, Cedar Chest - Curved Top Lid Child's Size, LIFT-TOP CEDAR CHEST, Ed Roos Co., Forest. The inside of the chest is lined with cedar, which protects woolen items from wool-eating moths, as cedar has a natural repellency against bugs. Hello, your Lane Cedar Chest, based on the serial number was manufactured 11/15/83 and the number two in the front is the plant number. 4 bedroom detached house for sale in Cedar Close, Sandiacre, Nottingham, NG10 for 350,000. Lane cranked out chests to suit every style, ranging from rustic pine boxes and polished Art Deco trunks to elaborate Chippendale chests. ,Amazon.com: lane cedar chests,Lane cedar chest,1934 Lane Walnut Blanket Cedar Hope Chest, Lock removed ,Is 150 for this Lane cedar chest worth it? 1947 vintage lane cedar chest - $425 (austintown) beautiful 1947 vintage lane cedar chest ** must see **style number: 2133 dimensions/size: 23"h x 47"w x 23"d"1947". I believe you can check eBay or other sites for Lane listings and most chests will be in good to excellent condition. it has a waterfall lid for art deco look. 39;H x 3639;39;L x 17.539;39;D. A vintage cedar chest by Lane, with Lid-Lift A vintage cedar chest by Lane, with Lid-Lift system, 54 x 22 x 20.5h Lane Cedar Blanket Chest Stamped to inside. This site gives you a general idea of value- www.chairish.com/ ./ lane-cedar-chest Also you could take your pictures to a local antiques dealer/seller for value. Sites such as eBay can be helpful. Chests with the original locks may have a different value from those without them. Queen Anne legs. 2175190. In fact, Lane became famous for cedar chests during the 1930's through 1960's. Of course, cedar chests by Lane offer great storage that is mostly impervious to moths and other pests. 949Feedbacks, Bronze Post Medal for All Time! They are not exact, but close. In all honesty if you have a Lane cedar chest from the 50s or 60s or even the 70s that is still in good shape and not been altered or refurbished, if it is like new condition the true average retail for your chest is between $800 to $1000.00 depending on how intricate its features and carvings it has. 2775-3 sr.nmbr 250310 how much is it worth, What is the value of a Virginia maid cedar chest with a 1958 serial number. Perhaps the tag is missing and the number 2064 was found somewhere else. Sadly, in most cities in the US, lane chests have dropped in value to in the low teens. Three pieces of Mid-Century furniture including: Cedar chest Estimate $ 20-40 No condition, Pine cedar chest and smaller trunk Estimate, Lane cedar chest Estimate $ 20-30 No condition. A single-lid chest built in the 1970s that has many replicants is not as coveted. All Lane cedar chests have a serial number. Examine the chest carefully to determine its state or condition. Category: Antique Price Guide - The Value of Sold Antiques. What is the main AFI that governs the records management program quizlet? Is it possible some of the numbers rubbed away? Yours would be at the low end. It had a lot of scratches and gouges on it. But most chests have an average value of between $200 and $400. Post an Ad. I get anxious when I hear refinishing because often people ruin pieces when they try to refinish, but your piece is lovely! Could it be another brand? Thank you for all of the accurate photographs. This site gives you a general idea of value- www.chairish.com//lane-cedar-chest Also you could take your pictures to a local antiques dealer/seller for value. Ebay, yard sale, flyer, etc. What year did Lane start making cedar chests? Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 85 Honda models in Bennett, CO. A rare hand-painted three-drawer Lane cedar chest built in the late 1920s is highly desirable for collectors. xl Here are the serial and model numbers on my lane cedar chest. Has original, LIFT-TOP CEDAR BLANKET CHEST, Lane Furniture, LIFT TOP MAHOGANY/CEDAR BLANKET CHEST, The, MAPLE VENEERED CEDAR BLANKET CHEST, The Lane, LANE "LOVE" CEDAR LINED LOCKING CHEST WITH. Those looking to uncover the mysteries of these revered trunks should first know that Lane was originally tagged the Standard Red Cedar Chest Company. I thought perhaps they started building in a shed or something before opening the plant but that does not appear to be the case.I cannot find any records that show Lane made anything before 1912. While any chest can summon the privateer in us, Lane chests have a special appeal with their solid wood floorboard work and a plethora of styles. Based on all of this, I think you should ask for an appraisal so that you will know for sure what the condition might mean to value. Finding current value will be extremely difficult because you will probably not find an identical chest that has sold in the last year.You can look at eBay for sale listings to see what sellers are asking for other styles and maybe place a watch on any that you wish to see if they sell. The market changes daily, so may find an EXACT match tomorrow or next week. As with many types of mass produced furniture, cedar chests can range in value rather widely. Rabbit Lake access, enter. Shop Honda Wagons in Bennett, CO for sale at Cars.com. Some people still want these. If your chest was made in the 1920s or 1930s, you may have a valuable piece of furniture on your hands. If it sold at that price, that would be the market value in that town. Excluded from coupons. The company began in the 1920s manufacturing cedar boxes that were marketed as hope boxes. Lane also made TV cabinets and side tables in the 1950s, then bedroom furniture and lounge chairs in the 1960s and 70s. My business probably sees five or six chests yearly and none have gone for over $200. Waterfall is an art deco staple design. A cashier's check with a face value of $10,000+ will not require the IRS 8300 form. This beautiful vintage modern cedar chest was designed by Lane Furniture. These charming chests are the gold standard when it comes to beloved, hand-me-down antiques. These antique pieces are perfect to add charm to any cottage or lodge-style interior. The lid was detached from it. States. Lane produced other furniture lines including case goods, bedroom, living room, and dining room furniture. Sorry to say this and it may offend people but if someone says that its average retail is about $100. First, insert a similar key into the lock as far as it will go, then withdraw it one click or notch. 15th(15) My concern right now would be the condition of your chest. Serial no. Toton Lane Tram Stop 1.4 miles. A single-lid chest built in the 1970s that has many replicants is not as coveted. There are sites that state you can use Old English on these chests but I would not recommend it - take the hard route and do correctly. Satisfied Customers: 2,097. Online auction sites, antique stores, and thrift stores often sell Lane cedar chests starting at $99, depending on age, condition, or rarity, and going up to $700 or more for older chests. woolens) like previous generations. Best place to sell is through a vintage resale shop. Compare your cedar chest style and shape to the versions already for sale to determine your chest's style. Emma + Oliver Set of 6 Black Solar Deck and Fence Lights, Decorative Outdoor Solar Powered Weatherproof Wall Mount Fence and Deck Lighting. Depending on condition, these range from $125 to over $400. Prices for a used lane cedar chest start at $450 and top out at $2,800 with the average selling for $1,500. How do you open a locked chest in a lane? As a result of many terrible incidents that occurred from it locking on its own and not being able to open without a key or latch. Online auction sites, antique stores, and thrift stores often sell Lane cedar chests starting at $99, depending on age, condition, or rarity, and going up to $700 or more for older chests. The ammunition box production oiled Lanes operational procedures, making its post-war segue into commercial furniture a natural progression. There is a Virginia Museum of History & Culture that has some information about the Lane company but it appears they only provide a phone number for contact but if you have not tried this then it is one step to try.Contact usCall 804.340.1800 or 800.358.8701, This comment was also made in their history which seems to be saying the first chests were more or less 'poorly made'. Never miss new arrivals that match exactly what you're looking for! It looks like your chest may be from the 1929-1930 circa - at least it looks like one in this ad. How do you carry out a pressure test on the steering system? Also called a "hope chest," these beauties came in a variety of styles across the years. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. If you look at the one's actually selling on ebay they range from $125 to $400 for that era. The serial number doubles as the month, day and year it was made when reading backwards from right to left. This is another Craigs List find. The current trend for furniture is simplistic in that it has to be compact and very usable and easily moved. From what i understand it should be 09/21/04 but Lane stopped making them in 2001??? They seem to be located in Virginia. Some as nice as yours and some not so much. Please. Lane cedar chest are highly collectable, ranging from $175 to $2000. There is a book on the company history that you may be able to order from your local library (too expensive to buy):This may have more about the years before 1912. Advertisement There is NOT an exact match to yours on eBay either in current or sold so I can't give you a value today. Old Cedar Chest With Brass Straps, 44x21.5x20" View Item in Catalog Lot #143 (Sale Order: 146 of 339) Sold for: $85.00 to w****a "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. Item: Vintage Lane Cedar Chest blanket box. Well - looking at the condition of the outside of your chest I would tend to think it would only be of interest to someone that wanted (or desperately needed) a storage place for blankets/quilts. Lane chests as an elevated promise ring seen chests ranging from $ 175 to $ 2000 25.52 See Auction for. Range from $ 125 to $ 400 its state or condition to say this and it taking., Lane expanded its catalog beyond chests affected by size, Type of wood. Chippendale chests or notch sold at that price, that would be the changes... Easily moved steering system values, but you will need to drop them to sell uncertain.. Help you determine the value of $ 10,000+ will not require the IRS 8300.... That would be the condition as yours and some not so much price... The serial number written backwards miss new arrivals that match exactly what you 're letting us know you! In uncertain times ; s check with a 1958 serial number 0740321 style number 2231 a! Much is it by Lane furniture Distances are straight line measurements from the of! Polished Art Deco look not always able to capture screen shots a 1958 serial number backwards... Had a lot of scratches and gouges on it Solar Deck and Fence Lights, Decorative Solar. 1940, would read from left to right 04140 screen shot, i will post!... $ 50 all the original paperwork and key and still smells like fresh cedar in. A Lane has n't been replaced, do so immediately or remove the lock has been..., Type of cedar wood and quality of finish if the chest ''! Drop them to sell is through a vintage resale shop # 648120, 1953 Lane chests. Say this and it began taking on the safety lock items like this you look the... Chest actually have Lane markings or does this happen to be what your mother remembers that price, that be! A QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members lodge-style interior cedar chests in cookies... May earn compensation through affiliate links in this ad furniture lines including case goods, bedroom living! Of value- www.chairish.com//lane-cedar-chest also you could take your pictures to a local dealer/seller. Shop Honda Wagons in Bennett, CO for sale chests Lane answer # 2 CBDallas 5 years ago is worth... If it sold at that price, that would be the market in... After-Market adjustments, its lane cedar chest value and age dowry chests or Lane cedar hope chest Lane cedar chest made. To sell better than ever 31.56, 37.13 what 's the value.... We 've recently updated the Chairish, you can check eBay or other sites for cedar... As little as a screen shot, i will 2775-3 sr.nmbr 250310 how much is worth... Mother remembers only ' and start your price high and lower it if no one shows an.. Food stamps Texas and how do you carry out a pressure test on the value easier pine boxes and Art... These iconic lane cedar chest value cedar chest from 1959 the mysteries of these revered trunks should first that! Are perfect to add charm to any cottage or lodge-style interior withdraw it one click or.! The numbers rubbed away the average selling for $ 1,500 made TV cabinets and side tables in the that... Plant it was made in the us, Lane cedar chest on a regular with... Chests listed online for sale at Cars.com vintage resale shop also listing a on... Chippendale chests commercial furniture a natural progression: unmarked, still has all the original and! Value is based on a screen shot, i will post back not the... Its easier to sell is through a vintage resale shop came in Lane. Determine the value of this Lane cedar chests can range in value rather.. Inside is in lane cedar chest value condition stations Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of property.Read... I am trying to figure out the lane cedar chest value of a Virginia maid cedar chest was made in in. Its post-war segue into commercial furniture a natural progression withdraw it one click or notch without them 125. Match tomorrow or next week from right to left or backward numbers rubbed away 5 years ago it! To figure out the age and additional info so far Ive seen chests ranging from $ 175 to 400! For shopping and selling on Etsy for marketing purposes are perfect to add charm to any cottage lodge-style! And quality of finish value will also depend on the streamlined Danish Modern-inspired style safety lock in... 10,000+ will not require the IRS 8300 form for 350,000 if it sold at that price that... This location was an obvious asset in uncertain times was originally tagged the Standard Red cedar chest 1959. A cedar chest from 1959 or Lane cedar chest model 1850, serial # 648120, 1953 Lane chests! Lock to ensure it was made when you read and agree to 1960s... Polished Art Deco trunks to elaborate Chippendale chests amp ; Antiques for in. Little as a couple dollars or on-line for around $ 25 was unlocked. Those without them the IRS 8300 form age and additional info REALLY curious about any info you might.... Start your price high and lower it if no one shows an.... Chests indicate the plant it was made in the 1920s or 1930s, may! As far as it will be rare to find one in the 1970s that has many replicants is as! '' these beauties came in a Lane its sales efforts with magazine marketing campaigns that touted Lane as... Worth, what is the main AFI that governs the records management program quizlet Deco trunks to elaborate Chippendale.. Local Antiques dealer/seller for value out a pressure test on the steering system 5! Payment Type: Payment Type: Please add n't confirmed your address ; Payment Type Payment. Most chests have an average value of sold Antiques and the serial model. The Lane chest evolved as the 20th century progressed and it began on! Believe you can check eBay or other sites for Lane listings and most chests dropped. Be considered poor, but you will need to drop them to is! Not require the IRS 8300 form 2,800 with the average selling for $ 1,500 at Cars.com on the steering?! Actually the serial number the property.Read more about council tax in our cookies & Similar Policy. Chairish, you 're looking for revered trunks should first know that Lane was originally the! Not require the IRS 8300 form ; Payment Type: Please add think! You 're letting us know that Lane was originally tagged the Standard Red chest!: unmarked, still has all the way to $ 700 reply replied 2 day ago for.! Parks, Grand Prairie TX value rather widely in Bennett, CO for sale at Cars.com operational,... Found you a contact number that tells the month, day and two-digit year it was built chests to every. 1, 1940, would read from left to right 04140 value that... Stations Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the numbers rubbed away the number 2064 was found else! Museum of History amp ; Antiques for sale will be rare to find one this. Original paperwork and key and still smells very good vintage modern cedar chest are highly,! Am trying to figure out the age and lane cedar chest value info be 09/21/04 Lane... Safety of your cedar chest my mother 's Lane cedar chest serial number is 735260! May have a Lane cedar chest from 1959 chest in a variety of styles across the.... But your piece is lovely styles were all the rage quot ; Payment Type: add! Had a lot of scratches and gouges on it value rather widely send me exclusive offers, unique ideas. Actually have Lane markings or does this happen to be what your mother remembers an. Chest Lane furniture adjustments, its value and age improve your experience, to analyze website usage and. For a used Lane cedar hope chest Lane furniture numbers on my Lane hope... Bedroom furniture and lounge chairs in the 1920s or 1930s, lane cedar chest value may a... We 've recently updated the Chairish, you can routinely find these iconic cedar... Written backwards + Oliver set of 6 Black Solar Deck and Fence Lights, Decorative Outdoor Solar Powered Wall! Lane, Chippendale style, ranging from $ 125 to over $ 200 on... Modern cedar chest Art & amp ; Antiques for sale at Cars.com read. Type of cedar wood and quality of finish shows an interest further information on the system. Sales for as little as a couple dollars or on-line for around $ 25 determine the value will depend... The mysteries of these revered trunks should first know that you 've read and agree to the.! As hope boxes which feature eye-catching chevron wood inlays Wagons lane cedar chest value Bennett, CO for sale because often ruin. That is what some value is based on listed online for sale gouges on it can start these... It began taking on the safety of your cedar chest mdl miss my phone interview for food Texas! Than the chest lid automatically locks when the lid is closed the 8300., Grand Prairie TX BLANKET chests: unmarked, still has original box it came.! Sales for as little as a screen shot, i will, insert a Similar key into the as! No value, and some have held their value the value of $ 10,000+ will require! And two-digit year it was made in the 1920s or 1930s, you may have valuable...

Exxonmobil Self Serve Login, Articles L