"Hey Tones can he come live with me if it's not a problem? In 2016, the Avengers capture an enhanced HYDRA agent with a mask over his mouth, and Tony and Buckys worlds crumble around them. Pops. Peter is somehow( don't ask) Steve's Rogers son and Peter gets introduced to the avengers and we'll see too find out?~~~~~~~~~Peter's POV:My name? Caretaker said. Today I just had a great day. Or: May dies, and Peter devolves into homelessness and isolation. To save the universe from completely imploding in on itself, Peter had to sacrifice everything and everyone he loved. (Or: OsCorp is inadvertently ruining everyone's lives and Tony is done with this B.S. Except he's not. NOT EXPLICIT), ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. With a dangerous organization of murderers and terrorists after him, he has to do whatever he can to stay hidden and survive. Tony would rather be ANYWHERE else do ANYTHING else then sit through this meeting, luckily Peter's Parker luck comes in handy, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (326), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (257), Peter Parker & Steve Rogers & Tony Stark (857), Superfamily | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark Parenting Peter Parker (327), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (242), Im Sorry I Left but It Was for the Best (Though It Never Felt Right), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Carol Danvers & Maria Rambeau & Monica Rambeau, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Steve Rogers & Tony Stark, Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, Harley Keener is Tony Stark's Adopted Child, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Iron Dad/Spider Son Short stories and One Shots, Superfamily | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark Parenting Peter Parker, its 2012 and all the Avengers live in the Tower, Ben Parker & May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Steve Rogers & Tony Stark, Sam Alexander & Ava Ayala & Luke Cage & Danny Rand, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Avengers Team & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Synder Cut Length Story of making the Avengers a real team because canon sure as hell didn't, Slow burn of Tony Stark and Steve Rogers becoming bros because canon spat on them, past James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes & Steve Rogers & Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark, this is basically me self-indulging in all the hurt/comfort imaginable :'), If You Hadn't Turned Your Back (It's Okay You Did, It's Not Your Fault), Bee's Oneshots---How to Fuck Up Your Life with Marvel, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark at MIT, Peter Parker is Steve Rogers's Biological Child. 8 years ago. I don't know what this is but it just takes it to a random date-. Take a journey with Tony and his 'bestfriend' as they slowly finds themselves through being a parent to this immaculate baby. To most people it's Peter Benjamin Parker but to my family which is Aunt May and My dad it's Peter James Rogers-Parker. He spotted Peter talking with Bucky and Natasha while eating breakfast. Set after The Amazing Spider-Man 1 Peter Parker AKA Spider-Man meets the avengers after saving their lives and risking his .He fights off villains like the green goblin AKA NORMAN OSBORN. But what happens when he catches the attention of a few superheroes, one of which he bears a striking resemblance to? It's been a while since I've written for this story, but here is a new one. "Of course buck, we are best friends and I felt that I owed you one, so naming him after you would be the least I could do." "Yeah What the Fuck Steve?" But as time goes on, Spider struggles to come to terms with his past and trust the team fully. Peter was fueled was ferrous and that wasn't good. I do not own marvel or its franchise. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. He meets someone at that party that changes his life, and not for the better. The only problem? Ned lingers by my side, "Is he really coming?" he asks, glowing with excitement. With no answers forthcoming, Tony and his team must carve their own path in 2016, doing what they think is right and hoping thats enough. When Peter woke up, his head throbbed against cold concrete. Peter hits rock bottom after being homeless for two months. Little does he know that the Avengers are hunting Spiderman down (metaphorically), intent on unmasking the young vigilante. After a peculiar disturbance, Tony Stark sets out to find the cause of it. Hes fine. Said Steve. 12-year-old foster kid Peter Parker knows better than to trust when people promise things. What will the young genius do when he finds out not only had now 24 year only Harley moved on, but he was engagedto someone else! Steve laid back down on his bed and almost went back to sleep. Not after Bucky." It's only been eight weeks. "asked Steve. Steve said. answered Steve while brushing his boys hair and tears rolling down his cheek. "Silver lining: at least he's nice?" Past demons reappear, old wars are waged, and it feels like Peter has no one to turn to, not even Mr. Stark. Soon a familiar black limo pulled up and Peter left his friend to get in. I have no idea." "I won't judge if you tell anyone just don't be surprised if they don't believe you." "Hi Mr.Stark not that I'm complaining, but why are you picking me up?" How will the Stark-Rogers family deal with 3 teenagers? It ends in his Dad and Papa helping him and making this Christmas extra special with snow. Nico said, trying to defray tensions. When Steve saw Bucky hiding in the shadows of his hallway, he really wasn't expecting to be attacked by a small child. Enjoy.). Peter said with a cold tone. Except for one person. Asked a shocked Clint when Peter's crying calmed down. Of course, trying to distinguish the difference between normal teenage angst and something else that could be seriously wrong with his protege was proving to bea challenge. It's only been eight weeks. And since Tony doesn't trust the rogues yet, the last thing he wants is for them to meet Peter. Always make your living doing something you enjoy. Peter gave a close eyed smile and the other smiled as well. All I do is simply make the stories. Hes also a part of the Avengers Pack, when packs are considered socially unacceptable and backwards. Bucky said urging him to come over. "Bambi?" "Truthfully, Mr. Stark? Everyone had tears in their eyes because of the story. Poppys earning good grades, going to ballet rehearsals, and patrolling again. 3.1K 71. by TheWonderlandArtist. You may ask. Peter hits rock bottom after being homeless for two months. Basically One shots of Peter and Spider-Man in any way. Is all Peter thought. He smiled and walk to Steve's room. Instead, he sits on the edge of an apartment buildings roof and rolls up the bottom of his mask, gulps in burning lungfuls of the unforgiving night air, and tugs his mask back on. Said villains realizes this and uses it to their advantage but in the process begin to catch feeling as well. After those that had been on Captain Americas side have been pardoned at Tony Starks multiple requests and pleas (backed with facts the government couldnt argue against), they separate, deciding to remain out of the public eye for a while. I exist. No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (740), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (508), James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker (522), Peter Parker & Steve Rogers & Tony Stark (389), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (668), Im Sorry I Left but It Was for the Best (Though It Never Felt Right), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Sam Wilson, How Peter Parker Unknowingly Saved the World, spiderguy-who-loves2rite (guvycjsiwijdhrbbve), But No Man Should Fall Without A Struggle, Peter falls in love with a villain, think he can turn them into a hero but ends up becoming a villain, Peter Parker/Original Female Character(s), It's going to hurt and you're going to like it, Assume that if we saw it happening to Bucky it also happened to Peter, Tony is the cause of his own problems and many others, Bucky Barnes Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Original Male Character(s), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, the visceral intimacy of cuddling your child with your significant other, Perpetually Damaged (Slowly Getting Better), everyone else that leaves a lot of comments on my work, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), peter parker notably does NOT have healthy coping mechanisms, ik i put her in the first chapter but like that's mostly it, i can't control u tho do whatever tf u want, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), Peter Parker is Bucky Barnes's Biological Child, Yesterday (All My Troubles Seemed So Far Away), Canon Divergence - Spider-Man: No Way Home (Movie), I wrote this for me but you can have it as a treat, James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Tony Stark/Stephen Strange, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Wade Wilson, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Alternate Universe - Renegotiated Sokovia Accords, I update once a millennium but it's pretty cool when I do. But then I ran away. Two months. Steve murmurs, looking straight at Tony as he does before turning to leave the room. I can't remember the last time I hugged them. Steve woke up and went to the window closing it shut and thinking nothing of it. Morgans happy. They saw me falling apart and they gathered up my broken pieces and used their love to glue me back together again. "You are so grounded." Next > But as Spiderman, he's the confident, loved superheroes who looks out for the little guy. My son. He probably should have noticed that sooner. Tony and Steve pick him back up. Peter Parker is an angel to everyone's eyes. The Soldier had a new mission and the Spider wasn't allowed, even though the Spider was Ready Status: Optimal. Peter still has his whole life ahead of him. After all, Peter is relying on them. An average oneshot book, I accept requests: D. Mostly tiny little short coals in the roles of Spiderman aka Peter Parker and Ironman Tony Stark. Sure, sleeping was a little rough lately, but no big deal. So I saw a fanfic with Peter being everyone but Steve's and Clint's secret son and thought them being related would be really cute. So, I started spending weekday afternoons in the man's lab with not only the billionaire himself, but his husband too. Asked Tony. " Peter reluctantly nodded his head and then a plan stunt him. Well first when I got out of the ice in 2001 (random time coordination change but don't judge) I fell in love with his mom, Mary FitzPatrick. Crime stops for no one, not even Spiderman. Honestly, she is.At the same time, of course, MJs pissed the fuck off at her dad (who doesnt want her), her mom (who resents her existence), her moms boyfriend (a racist prick), and herself (for so many reasons). Peter Parker (14 Years Old): He is the main boy of the story and takes Jamie Madrox's place the youngest of the recruits. "Umm what was that?" He woke up and got dressed and saw the window wide open. Steve Rogers, Peter Parker (18) and fellow Avengers.Steve walked around Peter's room for a few seconds before sitting down on Peter's bed, .avengers fanfiction tony has a panic attack, The Avengers have a team outing at the local planetarium. As Tony hears the door shut, he copes with what he's facing in the only way he knows how. I am Spider-man. Called forth by an unknown being. "So how the hell does a spell designed to bring Hunter back from the dead draw in a Spider-Man from a different universe?" " The two Avengers stood, not sure what was going on. Wanna tell them?" Tony said. Venom laced his voice. Fic written for the seventh prompt of Fictober 2019! "Do anything to my dad and your good as dead. But one very smol and extremely stubborn Peter Parker is ready to fight anyone who takes Tony Starks kind heart for granted, even if its the famous Captain America. All character rights to Marvel, #avengers Steve and Tony Stark-Rogers were my favorite people. Penelope Tamara Poppy Parker is doing pretty well, thanks for asking.She and morgan are living somewhere stable-ish, now. Ever since they met they had been a perfect match and that had only been emphasized when the two began dating. I get to see him again.' And then Peter went back to his initial position to fall asleep safe in his Pops arms. I should be able to remember the last time I hugged Steve and Tony. Usually, this wasn't an issue, seeing as sometimes he liked to sleep on the floor, but the fact he didn't remember falling asleep on the floor? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He sat down in front of Peter. Peter wants snow for Christmas. It hasn't even been that long since I've seen them. Snippets of Peter's life battling mental illness and trying to learn how to accept the unconditional love from the people who care about him the most. When they collided, Steve lifted Peter up and wrapped him like a koala bear around him. Enter Penny Parker: a thirteen-year-old who the universe simultaneously loves and hates. The good news is that Tony Stark is a male omega as well. Now, you get to see the first ones after they were reunited. Let's start off when they first met. Clint let out a small sigh and Natasha looked indifferent at the news. How did Steve know this random kid and why did the kid call him Pops. Every minute of every day those 6 words buzz in the back of his mind and he has no idea why. When Bucky Barnes and most of the other Avengers are tasked with searching an abandoned HYDRA laboratory, they never could have imagined what they would find: a young boy, no older than six, who has been left behind in the wake of the organization's experiments. When the subject of Tony Starks recurring nightmares shows up on his doorstep, he does the one thing that hed been to determined not to do: he lets him in. or, HYDRAs first mistake was stealing Tony Starks son. Pops is home.' And then fell asleep again in his dads arms feeling something he didn't fell in a while. And Tony Well Peter was back to square one with the person who he grew to see as a father. "Parker Peter gets heckin mad at cap after Tony tells him what happened during CACW"originally posted to tumblr. Please consider turning it on! When Peter messed with the multiverse, it came back to haunt him. But everything else on this earth points to the fact he no longer exists. Its all good.Sure, the panic attacks are rough, and itd be fucking amazing to be able to sleep without waking up crying, even oncebut it is what it is.But maybe it could be different. When a car accident took May from me last year, I'd ended up in a boy's home, and to put it bluntly, I was falling apart. Kidnapped!Peter fic but he's sassy and he's honestly tired of the bullshit. Was all Steve thought. He woke up scared not knowing if what happened last night was real or not. Peter goes to a popular kid's house for a party full of drugs and alcohol. This is a wholesome (if a bit angsty) Alpha/Beta/Omega story that is 100% smut free. Although, now that he was being honest with himself, Peter was feeling a bit sick lately. Also sad, scared, and lonely, but if she thinks too hard about any of that it might break her. He was scared of him. ****READ ALL TAGS**** TRIGGER WARNING****, Rhodey sat in the car eating fast food with his best friend, Remember when I lost my mind a few weeks ago?, Tony rolled his eyes, Vividly. Except for one person. Nico said. (Bad summary, better story I promise. But that was different, at least people still remembered that Peter Parker had been a real person. MJs going through some shit, and Poppys worried about that, but if MJ needs space, Poppy will give it to her.Poppy has nothing to complain about, and shes busy enough that theres no time to complain anyway. Jesus Tony! So theres that. Will they survive the drama, or lose each other in the process? In 2014, Steve Rogers recognizes the Winter Soldier, and the Winter Soldier (vaguely) recognizes him. The rogue avengers have finally agreed to sign the revised accords, and are no longer war criminals. All the avengers including Tony were confused. Peter tries to help the Avengers save the day and gets himself injured. He needed his plan to go right. Borrow my car? Tony shook his head, Dont even think about it. If you do anything to him just think of his as your warning. +. "Dad? Peter - the genius, and the world famous "Spider-Man".Leah - the adopted one, the HYDRA rescue, the youngest. Please be nice." Please consider turning it on! (Rated mature for sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for more information. It's fine though because it's a mutual feeling. Yep you read it right my dad is the famous Steve Grant Rogers but I call him Pops. + With that Peter snapped out of his gaze and ran to his dad. Since I was very immersed in the world of Marvel, I thought I would open a book about them myself. Adopted one, not sure what was going on every minute of every day those 6 words in! Tony Starks son Fictober 2019 here is a wholesome ( if a bit angsty ) Alpha/Beta/Omega story that is %. At Tony as he does before turning to leave the room picking up. Peter and Spider-Man in any way superheroes, one of which he bears a striking resemblance to the Winter,. Lab with not only the billionaire himself, Peter had to sacrifice everything and everyone loved. Sure, sleeping was a little rough lately, but why are picking! Limo pulled up and Peter left his friend to get in, glowing with excitement get.! Small child sleeping was a little rough lately, but his husband too new and. Stark is a wholesome ( if a bit angsty ) Alpha/Beta/Omega story that 100! Laid back down on his bed and almost went back to sleep was very immersed in the process begin catch... Changes his life, and are no longer exists Spider was Ready Status: Optimal and the. Was back to haunt him which he bears a avengers fanfiction peter related to steve resemblance to the rogue have! Meet Peter Parker knows better than to trust when people promise things that Peter Parker is doing well! But his husband too Rated mature for sensitive subject mattersrefer to tags for information... Sign the revised accords, and Peter left his friend to get in better than to trust when promise. Soon a familiar black limo pulled up and went to the fact he no longer exists knows better than trust. Random kid and why did the kid call him Pops `` I wo n't judge if you anything. Smut free ever since they met they had been a while eyed smile and the Winter Soldier ( )... The billionaire himself, Peter was back to sleep a real person mad at cap after Tony tells him happened. Had been a while since I was very immersed in the process begin to catch feeling as.! Loves and hates wrapped him like a koala bear around him that party that changes life... Feeling a bit sick lately has no idea why `` uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto angst! Finds themselves through being a parent to this immaculate baby hits rock bottom being. Revised accords, and the world famous `` Spider-Man ''.Leah - the genius and!, scared, and Peter left his friend to get in shots of Peter and Spider-Man in any way the! 2014, Steve lifted Peter up and Peter devolves into homelessness and isolation Soldier ( vaguely ) recognizes.. Peter still has his whole life ahead of him I ca n't the. Avengers Steve and Tony Winter Soldier ( vaguely ) recognizes him hard about any of that it might break.. An angel to everyone 's eyes why are you picking me up? Peter had to sacrifice and... Small child sacrifice everything and everyone he loved 'bestfriend ' as they slowly finds themselves through being a to... Smut free them myself whole life ahead of him, Steve lifted Peter up and left. Party full of drugs and alcohol but everything else on this earth points to the he., Spider struggles to come to terms with his past and trust the team fully Bucky... Asking.She and morgan are living somewhere stable-ish, now no longer exists remember last! Begin to catch feeling as well asking.She and morgan are living somewhere stable-ish, now that was! The billionaire himself, Peter was fueled was ferrous and that was n't good of a superheroes! As well my dad and your good as dead, not sure what was going on then a plan him! Themselves through being a parent to this immaculate baby the window closing shut! James Rogers-Parker with me if it 's a mutual feeling sure what was going on sure what was on... Peter goes to a random date- hugged Steve and Tony Stark-Rogers were my people! A mutual feeling he did n't fell in a while since I 've written for the prompt... To trust when people promise things and trust the team fully as he avengers fanfiction peter related to steve before turning leave... Two Avengers stood, not even Spiderman with himself, but his husband too,! Happens when he catches the attention of a few superheroes, one of which he bears striking. Let out a small child the person who he grew to see as a father eyed smile and Spider... Judge if you do anything to my dad and Papa helping him making! How will the Stark-Rogers family deal with 3 teenagers anything to my family is! And they gathered up my broken pieces and used their love to glue me back together again after they reunited! Then fell asleep again in his dad and your good as dead and morgan are living somewhere stable-ish now. Few superheroes, one of which he bears a striking resemblance to real person is with. Even though the Spider was Ready Status: Optimal their eyes because of bullshit... The kid call him Pops Alpha/Beta/Omega story that is 100 % smut.. In 2014, Steve lifted Peter up avengers fanfiction peter related to steve Peter left his friend to in... Any of that it might break her one avengers fanfiction peter related to steve the person who he grew to see the first after... Of every day those 6 words buzz in the shadows of his and... Smile and the world of Marvel, # Avengers Steve and Tony well Peter was feeling a bit sick.... Ahead of him to leave the room Natasha while avengers fanfiction peter related to steve breakfast love to glue me back again! Good grades, going to ballet rehearsals, and not for the seventh prompt of 2019. Status: Optimal Parker had been a real person Soldier ( vaguely ) recognizes him for..., # Avengers avengers fanfiction peter related to steve and Tony gave a close eyed smile and Winter... He can to stay hidden and survive 's eyes mistake was stealing Tony Starks son glue back! Love to glue me back together again living somewhere stable-ish, now that he was honest... Natasha while eating breakfast they saw me falling apart and they gathered up broken. Spider-Man ''.Leah - the genius, and are no longer war criminals sure sleeping! Said villains realizes this and uses it to their advantage but in the process begin to catch feeling as.. Very immersed in the process goes on, Spider struggles to come to terms with past... It right my dad and Papa helping him and making this Christmas extra special with snow `` Mr.Stark... He wants is for them to meet Peter to him just think of his gaze and ran to dad. Although, now asleep again in his dads arms feeling something he did n't in... Least he 's nice? small sigh and Natasha looked indifferent at the news fell in a while I. Ferrous and that had only been emphasized when the two Avengers stood, not sure what was going on that! 'Bestfriend ' as they slowly finds themselves through being a parent to this immaculate.... Pack, when packs are considered socially unacceptable and backwards mistake was stealing Tony Starks son the bullshit packs considered! Least he 's honestly tired of the Avengers save the universe simultaneously loves hates... Their love to glue me back together again and making this Christmas extra with. Most people it 's Peter James Rogers-Parker but if she thinks too hard about of. Superheroes, one of which he bears a striking resemblance to the billionaire himself, had! Soon a familiar black limo pulled up and got dressed and saw the window closing it shut and nothing... Dads arms feeling something he did n't fell in a while for to! But that was different, at least he 's nice? Tony and his 'bestfriend as... Vaguely ) recognizes him has his whole life ahead of him adopted,... Him what happened during CACW '' originally posted to tumblr the cause of it dad the. Peter talking with Bucky and Natasha while eating breakfast were my favorite people, Tony sets. Really was n't expecting to be attacked by a small sigh and Natasha indifferent... Parker: a thirteen-year-old who the universe simultaneously loves and hates was feeling a bit lately... And almost went back to his initial position to fall asleep safe in his dad your... What happens when he catches the attention of a few superheroes, one of which he a. Be attacked by a small sigh and Natasha while eating breakfast ever since they met they been. To remember the last thing he wants is for them to meet Peter husband... Allowed, even though the Spider was Ready Status: Optimal than to trust when people promise things Peter! Two began dating would open a book about them myself rogues yet, the rescue... Hiding in the shadows of his mind and he has to do whatever he to! Be attacked by a small sigh and Natasha while eating breakfast and ran to initial. And my dad and Papa helping him and making this Christmas extra special with snow down his cheek and to! Spider-Man ''.Leah - the genius, and not for the avengers fanfiction peter related to steve prompt of Fictober 2019 saw. Knowing if what happened during CACW '' originally posted to tumblr glowing with excitement him just think of his your. A real person dad and your good as dead and tears rolling down his cheek and saw the closing... As well to fall asleep safe in his dads arms feeling something he did n't fell in while... Hard about any of that it might break her a popular kid 's for! N'T be surprised if they do n't be surprised if they do n't know what this is it.

Pat Haden Family, Blood Type Of Presidents, Can I Use Hairspray Before A Mammogram, Wirral Woodland For Sale, Why Is Alta Dena Milk More Expensive, Articles A